Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:28:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773294
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 804
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 649
Total: 649

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My lab results in today...  (Read 9005 times)

Offline Catman

• Blessed with more than 9 lives! + since 1986
    • Who is the Catman?
My lab results in today...
« on: March 01, 2007, 06:39:09 pm »
Well so much for my "undetectable" vacation. It lasted for about 9 months. Today I had my doctors appointment and he told me that my viral load had risen a bit to 345. Not to worry that it sometimes happens and may go back to undetectable at another moment. My cd4 results somehow had not been sent to the office so I'll have to wait until my next appointment in 3 months. I'm not to happy about this but I'm not depressed, either. Sort of neutral about the whole thing. I wonder if any of you on Fuzeon has had a vl rise while on the medication or if this is a sign of my body already showing signs of resistance? Newt may know the answer to this one but I'd appreciate any reply. All my other lab results were fine except for the always high triglyceride level, I'm use to that one already. Thanks.  :-\
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end
of this dreadful disease...

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: My lab results in today...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 06:57:09 pm »
Yes, my vacation ended even sooner!  Six months.  But mine only blipped up to 100... so what?  It's not like it's some huge movement.  My doctor didn't seem concerned either, but said for me to have it checked again in a month to make sure it wasn't some new trend emerging. 
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:04:15 pm »
CAT

Was Fuzeon added to a regimen you had already been on or was this an entirely new regimen?

I agree with Philly, I don't know if I'd wait 3 months, I'd probably want to recheck in 30 days like his doc had him do.  Is that an option for you?

RAB

Offline koi1

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 07:15:56 pm »
Yes,
I am wondering if waiting three months is a good idea. But I guess you also have to get your cd4 count back to get a better picture. My docs do labs for me every month but I guess it is because I am still under the 200 range, and not yet undetectable.

Philly is on the same med., so I guess he can say not to worry too much, and mean it.  A viral load in the hundreds is still very low.

rob
diagnosed on 11/20/06 viral load 23,000  cd4 97    8%
01/04/07 six weeks after diagnosis vl 53,000 cd4 cd4 70    6%
Began sustiva truvada 01/04/07
newest labs  drawn on 01/15/07  vl 1,100    cd4 119    7%
Drawn 02/10/07
cd4=160 viral load= 131 percentage= 8%
New labs 3/10/07 (two months on sustiva truvada
cd4 count 292  percentage 14 viral load undetectable

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 07:36:02 pm »
I should have qualified my "I'm not worrying" remark by stating that my cd4 count was pretty much unchanged and my % actually increased by something like a fairly significant 3 point change. 

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:09 pm »
Well my doc didn't seem concerned about it and he told me not to worry. I've been with him since 1994 so he does know my body well. He has seen me "rise from the grave" so to speak and he knows my immune system is one of the strongest he's ever seen. I guess all those immunization shots I got as a child growing up in a military family gave me good defences. He said he didn't think the cd4's had changed and the last time they were around 380 I think it was. I feel wonderful, though. Had a burst of energy today and had to hit the gym for the weights. I usually know when things are bad because something feels just quit not right whenever something is "out of order". I meditate and feel within and if I'd feel slightly sick or uneasy, I go to the doc. The doc's guesses always hit the spot so I'll wait until May. Since I am on a public government program for the moment, funds are limited and the vl and cd4 tests and meds have no charge for me so I have to wait my turn (so to speak). (RAB)The regimen I'm on came to be because I was resistant to almost everything else. That's when the Fuzeon, Aptivus, and Norvir came into play. I began with them last April of 2006 I think. I'll keep a close guard and if I feel "funny"(before the 3 months) I'll go to the docs private office and ask to do the labs again even if I have to pay a deductable amount. Still, it's not good being detectable again...and those new meds coming out this year better get here soon! :-\
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline tigger2376

• too bad to die youngish!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:56 pm »
Here's to you not feeling 'funny'. I just thank my lucky stars I get my meds on NHS, Power to your pumping iron arm  ;D
Lets just hope this a 'blip', and those scientists give us the goods soon
thinking of you, whatever
xxxxxx
I know i'm going to enjoy the party in the afterlife, but do you all mind that I'm going to be VERY late!!!

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 09:02:57 pm »
It is trends and not isolated viral load readings that indicate resistance. At this point your next result could go either way....back down or up. That's still a very low viral load, and it shouldn't lead to panic buttons being pressed.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 09:09:22 pm »
Hey CAT

Sounds to me like you're staying well connected with everything.  On top of that, you've got a doctor who knows you and with whom you have complete cofidence.

That's the best position any of us can be in as far as I'm concerned.

I can understand how being "detectable" is "not good", but the VL is still really low and considering where you started ("rise from the grave"), you're doing pretty damn well if you ask me.

Keep us posted buddy.

RAB

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:26 pm »
It is trends and not isolated viral load readings that indicate resistance. At this point your next result could go either way....back down or up. That's still a very low viral load, and it shouldn't lead to panic buttons being pressed.

R

Feline type person (you're not some sort of furry are you?),

Listen to the sage advice of the Science type person (HIVWorker). He is wise in these matters.

MtD

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 06:52:45 am »
I was reading some case studies where people have blips showing a viral rebound but their CD4 count and percentages continue to increase.  The doctors indicated the color of the tube used for the blood draw plays a big role.  The test tubes used for draws have different colored stoppers at the top indicating the type of chemicals inside the tube.  The one needed for the viral count test must be lavender or light purple or else you may get erroneous results.  The techs substitute other tubes when they run out.

As Philly indicated, don't sweat it yet but next time you have blood drawn make sure one of the tubes used is purple.  If it isn't then the test isn't going to be suspect. 

Here's the excerpt from HIV/Journal Watch:

Recent data suggest that the problem could be in the processing of the blood sample. Although viral load assays are supposed to be drawn using EDTA tubes ("lavender-top" or "purple-top" tubes), most laboratories have been using plasma preparation tubes (PPT or "serum separator" tubes) for the convenience and safety of laboratory personnel. PPT tubes combine a spray-dried anticoagulant and a polyester material that separates the components of blood from the supernatant after centrifugation. Samples can be collected, processed, and transported in situ, thereby reducing exposure to blood-borne pathogens. After centrifugation, the tubes are typically frozen at -20oC and sent to the lab for analysis. Unfortunately, blood samples processed using PPT tubes are much more likely to show detectable viral loads than samples processed using EDTA tubes (12th Retrovirus Conference, Feb 2005, Abstract 738). The risk for false-positive viral load results appears to be associated with prolonged storage prior to centrifugation and freezing of the specimen in situ. It is now recommended that EDTA tubes be used to process blood specimens for viral load measurement or, if PPT tubes are used, that they be spun within 6 hours of phlebotomy. The plasma, but not the entire tube, can then be stored at 4oC for up to 72 hours after centrifugation. Most commercial laboratories now direct their personnel to process specimens in this manner, but the change is very recent.
Meds since: 11/20/2006
Sustiva / Truvada
12/08/2008 VL:<48 CD4 622 (38%)   
9/8/2008 VL:<48 CD4 573 (30%)
5/2008 VL:<48 CD4 464 (30%)
1/2008  VL: <50  CD4 425(28%)
9/2007   VL: <50  CD4 465 (27%)
6/2007   VL: <50   CD4 443 (26%)
3/2007  VL: <50   CD4 385 (25%)
12/2006 - VL: <50   CD4: 384 (25%)
11/2006 - VL:  22K  CD4: 208 (18%)

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 03:36:40 pm »
I greatly appreciate the advice guys. I HAVE noticed that the caps on my blood samples are purple or light purple but in my last tests I didn't look at the tubes (I usually stare at the whole process of my blood being drawn). Maybe she did use a wrong tube because they do run  out of supplies every now and then. Still, I'm calm and will not get jumpy. It's just that in the 21 years that I've been positive this was the first time I turned "undetectable" and it felt really good and a weight was lifted off my shoulders for a while. And YES indeed, I have heard through other sources here that HIVworker is a brain in this matter and I appreciate his reply. Thank you, R. Also, I'm still lmao to if I'm a "furry type of person" that Matty mentioned in his reply. That really got a smile on my face.  :D I totally forgot about the hiv issue when I read that... laughter does make me feel hiv free!
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 03:54:27 pm »
Hello Catman,

I have had a couple occasions, where the readings have gone up, and then back to undetectable. (see below)

Hang in there-----Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 11:03:52 pm »
As was discussed when J.R.E. had a slight increase in viral loads and then went back down to being undetectable. This could be what is called a "BLIP". This is when the viral load goes up and down for no real reason. In an intense study the BLIPS were hard to reproduce, with only a single BLIP being recorded from two test stations.

Don't be too hard on the nurse, as although we are all human, it is too easy to say a viral load reading is "Wrong" because we don't understand it. Don't make the common mistake that the viral load is static, even on HAART. If you do ultra-sensitive sequencing you can see the viral load bouncing around at about 20 copies. The test is at the limit of quantification, but is probably real. Sometimes the level on HAART can be close to 50 copies and every now and again it can be >50 copies. A high viral load (1000s) is more troubling but low 100s is not. Indeed, this study sequenced viruses and found that BLIPS are not indications of oncoming resistance. Therefore depending on when the sample is taken (if one is taken when a BLIP occurred) you might see a viral load of >50 copies but below 500. As J.R.E's results testify the viral load can go down again and it isn't a sign of resistance and should not be a major cause of concern. Your ID doctor will be able to advise you and you should ALWAYS bring up your concerns with them and take their advice, despite what you might read on a forum. They see you, know your medical history. This forum and others offer things to consider discussing with your doctor.

I was interested to read the 'tube' story posted above. I've not heard of that. Interesting indeed.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline JPinLA

• Cheers!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 11:54:15 pm »
Hi kitty-cat -

I have always been wary of results from a single test regarding levels of anything in my body, including this tricky, nasty virus.  I always wait for a corroboration from a second test and even a third to ensure a consistent and significant trend.  Having said that, when I do receive a result like the one you have recently received, I freak out (I am prone to overreaction, but I think it's human  ;)). 

I am a clinical immunologist developing drugs (alas, not HIV related) for a large biopharma in So. Cali.   I am too aware of BLIPS in any biological measurement and always look for consistent trends.  I agree with what people have posted so far..could be a BLIP, which could be due to variations in the actual test method used to measure you VL, artifacts in the test not from the method itself but in the collection method (i.e. PPT vs. EDTA tubes) or even the cycles of the moon (OK, that's facetious, but attempts are humour are all I have these days).

In any case, BLIPS and non-BLIPS should be verified by followup testing, try not to freak out by a first result (in my case this is never possible but giving advice is so much easier than practicing) and to reiterate HIVworker's sentiment, any and all concerns you have with your own health should be addressed with your ID physician.  Be aggressive with them, they work for you ( I just felt like a cheerleader).

Anyway, I understand if you're feeling freaked, wanting answers; you're entitled.  As a scientist, I try to stay as current with the research as possible but outside the field it is difficult to wade through the research and see the larger picture.  Reading one or two isolated papers pointing to one cause over another can be misleading (at least to me..).   So, I suggest, useyou medical team, ask questions, read on your own, breath, maybe drink a little, enjoy friends and family, post here...wait, I think I'm projecting too much.  I am tired and a little tipsy.

Please keep us updated on your results and good luck.
JP
11/06 - Diagnosed - VL/5784 & CD4 326
2/07 - VL/6000 & CD4 290 2/07
3//07 -Began Truvada/Viramune 
4/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 320 22%
7/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 286 22%
11/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 302 26%

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 08:37:59 pm »
More interesting advice. Thanks. I'm doing OK, so don't think that I'm going berserk or pulling my hair out because of the sudden rise in vl. I was just caught off guard when my doc informed me about it. He said it was still in control and even joked about me bossing him around (which is true) to the medical student (in training) that was in the office with us. He said it calmly and I didn't see any  facial expression revealing that he was hiding the truth from me. He just nodded and said everything was fine. I think the next testing will be more of a tell tell sign of whats going on. If it shows a lower count or even an "undetectable" count, then we will know better if it was a "blip" or not. Still I'll be picky on having my meds at the exact time of the day.

Oh, and I almost forgot now that I mention "exact time". That blood sample was taken about a week after arriving from the leather convention (MAL) in DC last January. During my week there I had been having a few beers, staying up late dancing at clubs, and my "exact time" of having my meds was off schedule almost an hour every day during those days. I was usually walking towards the hotel when the timing was near but then I'd have to wait about 45 minutes for the Fuzeon to dissolve and then inject. Could this have helped the virus to rise a little?  :-[
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 08:41:46 pm by Catman »
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline tigger2376

• too bad to die youngish!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 09:00:21 pm »
not had personal experience of fuzeion but am told that 'non compliance' after being pretty disciplined can knock things off.
Just to make you laugh, I got a call from my doc this week. 'Please come in your VL is up 15'...me 'oh my god, 150000!!!!!', them ,'no, just 15'
Had just changed meds at time of bloods, apart from being tired am fine..you just gotta laugh or you'll scream!
i hope my favourite 'super furry animal' doesn't think I'm belittling whats happening to him, Just take care of yourself
when are next ones?
x
I know i'm going to enjoy the party in the afterlife, but do you all mind that I'm going to be VERY late!!!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 09:20:50 pm »
Also, I'm still lmao to if I'm a "furry type of person" that Matty mentioned in his reply. That really got a smile on my face. I totally forgot about the hiv issue when I read that... laughter does make me feel hiv free!

Doll, if we don't laugh we cry. I'm glad I made you feel a little bit better. :-*

MtD
(Who can be nice when the fancy takes him)

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 09:12:10 am »
i hope my favourite 'super furry animal' doesn't think I'm belittling whats happening to him, Just take care of yourself
when are next ones?

LMAO! I'm not THAT "super furry"! :D I'm beginning to feel like one of those "tribbles" that came out on the old 'Star Trek' episodes! To those who don't know, they were these little fuzz ball creatures with no legs, head, face, nothing. Just a small round ball of fur. Soft to the touch but would multiply horribly...!

Oh, my next labs are on April 24 but the reading and doc appointment is on May 30th. I also will touch the topic of adding a third cocktail to my regimen because I'm really on two only because the Norvir is a booster for my Aptivus.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 09:20:55 am »
Oh lordy! It's worse than I thought. If you were a furry (even a yiffie) I could understand. But a Trekkie?!?!?!

You sick fuck! ;D

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 09:59:11 am »
Hi Cat,

It's worth keeping in mind that the reason viral load testing isn't normally recommended for hiv diagnostic testing is because they have a fairly high rate of false positive results.

What this mean is that a person who is hiv negative has a PCR (the viral load test) done for diagnostic purposes and it comes back with a low number, such as the number your last VL came back with. It's entirely possible this is what happened in your case and it was nothing more than a "false positive". I think this is the real cause of viral "blips" more often than people may realise - especially when the number is very low.

We've seen hiv negative people over in the Am I forum come back with false positives - sometimes as high as in the thousands - quite a few times over the years, so it's not just rumour that it happens.

I'm looking forward to seeing you post your undetectable VL next draw. :)

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 10:24:06 am »
Thanks Ann, and Matty "I'm a Trekkie at heart." ;D I can watch re-runs a zillion times and not get bored.  ;)
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 12:31:37 pm »
That's a good point Ann. I think that is sort of why BLIPS could only be found by two independent labs once in an intense study of BLIPPING. When you dig down in the dirt, often you can throw up the odd false positive.

I have screen-captured this thread as evidence of Matty being nice.

Rich

Kidding Matty, you have been kind to me in the past.

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 07:34:18 pm »
  Well, all of you were right! My previous lab results (3 months ago) were a "blip"! I just returned from my latest appointment and my doc said I was "undetectable" once again! He was right when he told me "not to worry" a few months back. That news was good, but I really got overjoyed when he told me that my cd4's had almost duplicated in amount since "God knows when"! The last time when the doc said my vl had risen to 345 he also said the results for the cd4's had not come in on time. Before that, I remember they were somewhere around 300. Now they jumped to 614 and that is the highest I've ever had in years! I once again feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders for the time being. I'll keep the faith going... :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 07:37:30 pm by Catman »
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 08:09:35 pm »
Congrats!  Knew it had to be a blip as you're on a really good regimen.  I had a similar blip a few months ago and that's all it was.

edit:  oh right, I see I said that up above in this thread!

I know you and I were in similar boats before we began these new treatments a year ago when we initially PM'd about it several times, so my question is do you FEEL physically better?  I know it's like night and day for me energy-wise.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2007, 08:15:42 pm »
Congratulations Feline Type Person!

Don't let the idea of being in the same boat as Philly take the gloss off this good news. ;)

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 08:28:48 pm »
You really need to be pushed down the stairs backwards.

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 07:54:41 pm »
You really need to be pushed down the stairs backwards.

LMAO! Philly, I had a mental image of you doing this to matty!  ;D You two are terrible! :D

And by the way, I do feel physically great. For the past couple of months I've been strangely hyperactive at work. My arms are sort of begging me to go to the gym again, but I really don't have the time. I feel like a healthy hiv free person who wants to "download" some extra energy into someone else! ;)
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline Catman

• Who is the Catman?
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 11:59:10 am »
I forgot to mention, what is my % if my vl is "undetectable" and my cd4's are at 614? I never talk about % with my doctor.  ??? I always forget to ask!
Catman

Meow to the birds
Meow to the tree's
Meow to the end

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 12:23:20 pm »
Should be clearly listed on your lab results.  I'm assuming you don't ask for copies of them.  My doctor really considers the % a more reliable indicator than cd4's I think, in terms of long trends.  There is no direct correlation between VL and % if that is what you are asking.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 09:51:05 am »
  Well, all of you were right! My previous lab results (3 months ago) were a "blip"! I just returned from my latest appointment and my doc said I was "undetectable" once again! He was right when he told me "not to worry" a few months back. That news was good, but I really got overjoyed when he told me that my cd4's had almost duplicated in amount since "God knows when"! The last time when the doc said my vl had risen to 345 he also said the results for the cd4's had not come in on time. Before that, I remember they were somewhere around 300. Now they jumped to 614 and that is the highest I've ever had in years! I once again feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders for the time being. I'll keep the faith going... :)

Very glad to hear this! {{Hug}} cuz I know you've gone through tons of s--t but now things are getting better!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 10:15:39 am by allopathicholistic »

Offline Christine

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 05:29:43 pm »
Excellent news!!
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline Longislander

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 12:38:15 am »
Great news Catman! ;D nice CD4's, too!

Don't let a blip get you down ever again, ok??!! :o
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.