Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:39:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 218
Total: 220

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Matthew Manning/ Lighthouse World Evangelism  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Pilot

Matthew Manning/ Lighthouse World Evangelism
« on: December 19, 2007, 12:36:53 am »
I was channel flipping today and found this guy on tv who claims that he was cured of Aids and homosexuality.  He is now a minister and has his own gig.  He claims he was raped  at knife point while he was a young 18 yr old in the the Coast Guard by a guy who was a killer and also had Aids .  He was cured by God after pledging his life and being saved.  He also claims that he later met his assailant in a prison ministry and he forgave him.  He stated that homosexuality was purely a matter of choice and that the choice was usually forced by circumstances beyond a young persons control.

This is all part of the nature vs nurture....but he also stated that it was based on Genesis...God made Adam a female helper...and that is that...no questions allowed....you chose to be gay but can be cured and saved!

I have always wondered how these guys can spout this Adam and Eve stuff and  keep a straight face.

Two people make like bunnies and populate the world. Something just doesnt make sense here but then again you can spout any belief in the name of religion and not have to prove anything. ??? ;D

Offline RapidRod

Re: Matthew Manning/ Lighthouse World Evangelism
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 12:52:45 am »
Yeah and I drive around a Lamborghini.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 01:00:52 am »
Ah yes. Matthew C Manning.

Matty the Damned has been an avid reader of this particular freak for years.

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 06:28:46 am »
Wow for $30 you can watch a DVD, gain freedom from your homosexuality and be cured of HIV/AIDS...what more could you ask for, the perfect last minute Christmas gift... ;)

So send your "Love gift" now and be saved ...or, you could spend your life being happy and drive around with Rod in his Lamborghini, it's your choice...I know what choice I would make... ;) :D.

Hugs
Jan :-*
(who would love to drive a Lamborghini)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 08:01:28 am »
I guess I need to call mini's PID - not that she's returned any of my other calls - and demand to know why she didn't give us this DVD as a part of mini's treatment.  It sure would've saved the tax payers a ton of money. 

mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Jnm594

• Fight! Fight! Fight the Good Fight!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 01:36:45 pm »
Thought he looked familiar but then there isn't a picture of the top of his head.............Worst blowjob I ever got.
When it gets hard I always listen to my favorite song of all time..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEYu3KgWCE

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.