Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:51:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773280
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 354
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 293
Total: 294

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Upcoming Social Events for HIV+ People in Texas!  (Read 1831 times)

Offline AustinWesley

• HIV Discussion Group on Myspace!
Upcoming Social Events for HIV+ People in Texas!
« on: July 27, 2007, 07:12:52 pm »
Hey All,

I just wanted to start up this topic in here for people who aren't aware of some social events here in Texas for HIV+ people.

This one is a little late notice, but the OZ group is having a party tomorrow.   I'll post the details here for that as well as a camping trip coming up in September.   Several of you know I run an HIV Discussion group on Myspace.   I'd like to encourage others who are on Myspace to join and contribute to the various topics or post information regarding social activities for HIV+ people.   We're up to about 500 members in less than a year and have people from all over and some great topics as well.   Just feel people should have as many alternatives as possible when dealing with HIV:

Myspace Group Link:

http://groups.myspace.com/StraightTalkAboutHIVAIDS

&

Link to OZ group on Yahoo for people in Texas:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theozparties/

Party Info. For Tomorrow from Lee:

The Central Texas boys of Leather are Hosting a Pool Party for
>
> The OZ Parties
>
>
>
>
>
> Daddy Vern & boy glenn's Place 2101 Tejas Drive
>
> Round Rock, Texas 78681
>
>
>
>
>
> Saturday, July 28th
>
> 1:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
>
>
>
>
>
> The Central Texas boys of Leather are hosting a pool party for The
OZ
> Parties at the home of Daddy Vern and boy glenn in Round Rock,
Texas on
> Saturday, July 28th. They will be serving hamburgers and hot dogs
with
> all the trimmings as well as macaroni and potato salad and plenty of
> sweet treats for dessert. Join us for a day of fun and sun by the
pool
> and beat the heat with your friends from The Central Texas boys of
> Leather and The OZ Parties. You are certainly welcome to BYOB.
>
>
>
> Directions to 2101 Tejas Drive
>
>
>
> From IH-35
>
> Take exit 252A for McNeil Road. Turn left onto McNeil Road. Go one
mile
> and make a right onto Deep Wood Drive. Make your first left onto
Tejas
> Drive. 2101 Tejas Drive is on your left. Simple, huh? Use the side
gate
> to access the back yard and the party.

Upcoming Camping Trip Info. and Contact:

Texas PWA Campout Weekend September 21-23, 2007 texasconferenceofclubs.com There is camping for us poz guys in Texas that you might want to know about. I have gone a few times and had a great time. It is an inexpensive way to get away and meet a few new friends. This is a great opportunity for us to spend a weekend with 125+ poz guys in a open and accepting atmosphere. Sponsored by PWA Holiday Charities at the Texas Conference of Clubs campsite Application: www.texasconferenceofclubs.com Upcoming Events --> PWA Campout – September 21-23, 2007 Download or print application!

I'd like to encourage those folks who know of events here in Texas to join the Myspace group and keep us all posted!   I try to post all upcoming social events and fundraisers.   If you don't want to join, but would like to post an event please email me!

Thanks,

Wesley

Diag. 3/06  Infected aprx. 2 mo. Prior
Date        CD4   %      VL
4/6/06     627    32    36,500     NO MEDS YET!
6/7/06     409    27    36,100
8/23/06   408    25     22,300
1/2/07     354    23     28,700
2/9/07     139    30     23,000  Hep A Vaccine same day???
2/21/07   274    26     18,500 
3/3/07    RX of Truvada/Sustiva Started.
4/5/07    321     27      Undectable 1st mo.  
5/16/07  383     28    Undectable 2nd mo.
8/10/07  422     32   UD <48 on new scale!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.