Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:59:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 335
Total: 336

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I WENT TO A MASSAGE PARLOR  (Read 12412 times)

Offline jedispider

I WENT TO A MASSAGE PARLOR
« on: August 16, 2007, 09:58:43 pm »
hi im 18 and a fool, i went to a massage place and touched her vagina i didnt finger her, i also humped her with my underwear on and I DID NOT penetrate her, she then gave me  a handjob with massage oil and then i let her sit on my thighs like kamasutra position but our middles didnt touch she gave a handjob until i came on her vagina not in! can i get hiv from this? im scared help please i cant sleep thank you for your help and im happy theres online places like this

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: I WENT TO A MASSAGE PARLOR
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 10:18:32 pm »
Absolutely nothing you did put you at risk for HIV transmission. You do need to read our lesson on Transmission. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.

The real risk for HIV transmission is either vaginal or anal intercourse. Everything else is more in the world of theoretical risk rather than actual. So you have no cause for further concern nor any need for HIV testing.

Get on with your life and keep the latex condoms handy for when you get around to intercourse.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline jedispider

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 12:07:10 am »
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ANDY, AND ILL TAKE THE ADVICE! from now on ill be wearin em any time during intercouse thanksssssss

Offline jedispider

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:32 am »
actually i wont have sex until i get married, i made a pact with God

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 11:40:44 am »
Pacts with God notwithstanding, remember about using condoms. Despite pacts hormones have a way of getting stirred up, so keep in mind what you need to do to protect yourself.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline jedispider

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 01:38:06 pm »
yea for sure i will carry them thanks

Offline jedispider

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 09:17:42 pm »
UMM i have one question if my my penis touched the outside of her vagina after i came would there still be  a risk? i dont think i did this but i was in the middle of an orgasm when she pointed my penis towards her vagina, what it my penis touched her vagina after i came?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 09:20:59 pm »
Nope, no risk. As long as there wasn't penetration there wasn't any risk. Rubbing closely, masturbation, mutual or not, fingering with vaginal secretions getting on to your penis, etc., are all irrelevant as far as HIV risk is concerned.

The real risks are unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse. Period.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline jedispider

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 09:33:08 pm »
I LOVE U! thanks alot!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 09:26:39 am »
I'm glad you found our exchanges to be helpful, Jedi.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline jedispider

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 11:54:02 pm »
HEllo and thanks for helping me out, um today i was checking my genital area and i notcied a small scab or like a blackhead im not sure wat it was but it was the size of an asterisk or whatever * that is called a star or watever. It as that big and i dont remember having any cuts or burning in my penis but it was like in the head but on the skin, i just wna know if i should worry about it, umm i didnt have any blisters or anything it was just like a scab or somethin like the size of  a dot. i took the scab off and no pain is that a blister?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 12:08:49 am »
Show it to your doctor if you have a concern. It's unrelated to HIV and this is an HIV website.

Offline jedispider

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 09:51:36 pm »
sorry about that, um well what if i had a cut in the skin of my penis, and all i got was a handjob also i dryhumped with underwear on, well i never penetrated her at all, i just got a handjob in a tantric position like kamasutra she was sitting on my legs like indian style, sorry for describing, our middles never touched and i came in that position and before the session she put lotion on like oil, can i get hiv from that? help please thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 09:53:46 pm »
Jedi,

You gave us all that information in your first post. We have told you over and over again that nothing you did put you at risk for hiv infection. Our answers are NOT going to change.

NO RISK.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence. Use them correctly and consistently for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jedispider

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 10:02:52 pm »
thank you Ann God bless you, im just really scared im 18 and went there and i just feel guiltgy ever since i put my whole future at risk my children, if im going to get married, my college, i put it all on the line without realizing it i didnt know if it would be dangerous to get a handjob but with so much things going on i dont know whats safe anymore and then i had a scab there that came out of no where its like tiny i took it off and it got red like a regular scab would get, and i just keep thinking. i didnt even have intercourse.. are u sure there werent any risk even if a could have had that tiny lession or like a cut in there, cuz there  was a tiny scab. plz help i will stop bothering after this.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 10:16:27 pm »
Jed-

People who live with HIV can go to college, get married, have children, etc. The dramatics are way overboard.

But as you were at no risk for contracting HIV, you'll not have to worry about such things. There are just a few ways a virus as fragile as HIV actually passes from an infected person:

1) Unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse;
2) Through sharing IV drug works;
3) From mother to child, but only in some cases.

As none of these things apply to you, you were never at risk.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline jedispider

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 12:59:18 am »
THanks alot Bucko, jeeh this forum is very helpful i would of gone mad if it werent for you guys. Thank you for worrying about peoples problems and giving advice without having to do so, U GUYS are very helpful and have so much knowledge and thank you for sharing it with the ignorant people like me.  God bless u all

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 06:15:40 am »
Jedi,

You were told the other day to stay out of other people's threads. If you've read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you would have read the following:

Only those Moderators and members who are authorized to answer questions in the Am I Infected? forum are permitted do so. Unauthorized responses may be deleted without permission of the poster. Repeatedly posting replies of this nature may result in a Time Out or permanent ban, at the discretion of the Moderator Team.

You've got two strikes now, if I catch you posting in other threads again, it's three strikes and you're on a time out. Got it? Good.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jedispider

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 06:41:23 pm »
sorry i wont post anywhere else but in my topic. IS there a site that can help me with stds, like one thats like aidsmeds but focuses on stds? THANK u

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 05:04:53 am »
Jedi,

The Drama Down Under has good STI information but I don't think they have forums. Thing is, you HAVE to go to a doctor for diagnosis of ANY STI. Nobody can diagnose you over the internet.

But I'll tell you right now, what you're describing with the sex worker didn't put you at risk for anything other than a guilty conscience.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jedispider

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 06:05:57 am »
um i also have another question when i was at the masssage i had my underwear on the hole time and i got ontop of her, i humped her like  dryhumping she didnt have underwear on but i did, i didnt penetrate her i was just humping her with my underwear on im scared well wat if i did penetrate her without knowing it but withmy underwear on can that happen?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 06:12:09 am »
Jedi,

NO.

You're getting way over-the-top with this situation. You were not at risk for hiv in any way, shape or form.

Perhaps some counseling may help you deal with your anxieties. We cannot help you with that here.

Let me remind you of one of our posting guidelines which appears in the Welcome Thread you should have read by now:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jedispider

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 06:15:21 am »
thanks ann! im off to bed now

Offline jedispider

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 03:42:54 am »
hi well i have one question like 3 days ago i noticed a scab in my penis and the massage incident happend august the 8th the scab was like 1mm in diameter like a dot . like a period, what if that massage girl stabed me with something like a needle would i have noticed? please dont say its a stupid question because theres  a scab there thats y, i wouldnt be asking if there werent a scab there, i dont remember anything poking my penis or hurting it i just have a scab there that i cant remember how it came to be. please help i will stop bothering after this i promise

Offline jedispider

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:47 pm »
and i also wna know if  i should test thats it. please help

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 02:18:53 pm »
It would be advantageous for you to reread reply #21 from Ann that was quoted.

Offline jedispider

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 02:28:08 pm »
im just asking cuz thres a scab there

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 02:34:33 pm »
When you get a time out, don't say that you were never warned.

Offline jedispider

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 02:44:48 pm »
im not being out of my mind here, just wna know if its possible i wont say anything after this is answered.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 04:34:05 pm »
Jedi,

This is the last time I'm going to tell you - you were not at risk for hiv in any way, shape or form. Yes, I've read about your scab. You were not at risk.

We have answered your quesions and there is nothing new to say - read reply #21 again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jedispider

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2007, 02:59:50 pm »
well i didnt get  ablowjob i didnt have intercourse of anykind so yea no risk right, but what else could of caused the scab? is there anotgher forum like of stds cuz the drama down under  just has infections and well i dont seem to have discharge or pimples nor blisters anywhere i think its just  at trauma, to think she stabbed me with a needle without even knowing it is pretty stupid to say cuz i never felt anything. im sure i would of jumped out if that would happend but i really dont know what caused the scab or whatvr it was, do blackheads cause scabs to? i just wna know of a forum where i can argue all this. thank you

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2007, 03:11:08 pm »
jedi,

you need to take your penis to a doctor.  end of story.  no one here can possibly diagnose the creeping crud that has conquered your crotch, OK?  this is an HIV forum and you have already been told you did not have a risk in that area.  you have also been referred to another site for your mystery cock concerns. 

we can't substitute for seeing an actual doctor, and if you need another STD forum site, try googling it or something.

thanks.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2007, 03:19:38 pm »
jedi,

You have run out of warnings. I'm giving you a twenty-eight day time out. Do not create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned, no questions asked.

Please use this time out see your doctor about your concerns. Counseling can help you learn to cope with your anxieties. You were not at risk and we can be of no further help.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.