HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Oral Sex

(1/5) > >>

Armandoven:
Hello everyone, I'm new here in this forum, my situation is this:

9 days ago I gave a taxi driver oral sex, but only for a few minutes, he didn't had the time to eyaculate because there was a police car around the area so I didn't want to finish, I just gave him oral sex and I saw the pre-cum, after that I came to my house and checked my mouth and I didn't see any brouse, I knew that the taxi driver aparently pay for receive oral sex and have sex with other men so I'm scared, obviously I don't get the ELISA test because it's only been 9 days but I wanted to share this with you and see what you think, For now I don't have any kind of sympton that I know of but I don't know I'm worried and tired of waiting for the right time to have the test

Andy Velez:
Armando, you are worrying needlessly. Your saliva contains over a dozen elements and proteins which very effectively prevent the transmission of viable HIV if it is present.

There is no need for testing nor for further concern on your part.

The ONLY confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as you properly use condoms everytime for those activities you will be well protected.

Armandoven:
But the risk is always there, I mean theorically I can get the disease by oral sex right?  That's what I have known, I'd like to have the test, I don't have regular sex, this time was my first in a long time so I'm very scared, in how much time you think I could get tested?

RapidRod:
Theoretically, you can get hit by a meteorite. You never had an exposure.

Andy Velez:
If you need to test strictly for your peace of mind, a negative at 3 months is conclusive. Do it if you want to, but it's really not necessary.

Other STDs are much easier to acquire than HIV. So if you are sexually active you should have a full STD panel done every year. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version