Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:09:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Oraquick Advanced-Finger prick vs oral fluid  (Read 46448 times)

Offline babyming

Oraquick Advanced-Finger prick vs oral fluid
« on: February 27, 2007, 05:01:31 pm »
Dear All Great Forum Members

I was getting oral sex from a man who just finished blowing someone else. It didn't last more than 10 seconds, but I am afriad there might have been sperm or precum in his mouth from the last perosn. However, two weeks later, I developed a rash which started on my left cheek, with extremely small blisters, which I opened up when I accidentally shaved over them. It then swelled, and my skin became hard and thickened. Then, a few days later, the rash spread to my ear lobes, right cheek, eyelids, and forehead, and eventually to my neck, all which went away in about 1.5 weeks. I went to the doctor three times, they couldn't tell what it was. They said it could be a viral or contact dermatitis. There also was no fever present, and I always felt fine, despite a few headaches. This is just too much of a coincidence.

I took an Abbott Determine Rapid Test at 6 weeks, 11 weeks, and 15 weeks, all negative. I know this test is widely used all over Europe, but not in the US, where Oraquick is the preferred rapid test. The doctor told me this test is probably the best rapid test available, but why is it not FDA approved then? I don't want to test again, but there is this huge grey cloud hanging over me. Could it be possible that I am a late seroconverter (I don't do drugs, smoke, drink at all). And if my rash was due to ARS, doesn't it mean that antibodies were developing already, and I would have tested positive. Also, is it possible that the Rapid Test detects antibodies much later than laboratory based tests? Are all HIV antibodies the same, or are antibodies different in each person, resulting in negative tests when in fact the person is positive?

Please give me a detailed answer people.....I love you all very much.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 08:10:18 pm by babyming »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: I am scared for my life
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:52:21 pm »
Pour on all the details you want to and it still comes down to this one fact: In the entire 25 year history of the HIV epidemic and uncounted billions of blowjobs later, there's never been a single documented case of transmission to someone via getting a blowjob.

What is "theoretically possible" simply hasn't happened in real life so it's safe to say you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

If you have persistent symptoms you need to discuss them with your doctor.

You also should read the lesson about Transmission. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.

There's no need for HIV testing. However, other STDs are much easier to acquire so if you're sexually active it's a good idea to have a full STD panel done at least annually and every six months is even better.
Andy Velez

Offline babyming

Re: I know I have it....Rapid test unreliable
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:12:02 pm »
Dear Andy,

Many people in the "I just tested Poz" forum seem to have positive tests not only after 3 months from what they considered to be their highest risk, but also got it through oral sex. What do you make of this.

Offline RapidRod

Re: I know I have it....Even after 15 week negative test
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 08:16:27 pm »
No one got infected by receiving a blowjob. You had a negative test at 15 weeks so you are NEGATIVE. PERIOD... END OF STORY...

Offline babyming

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 08:28:08 pm »
Can I trust the Abbott Determine Rapid Test though?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 08:51:30 pm »
You can certainly test transmission science. You dont get HIV from getting fellatio.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline babyming

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 08:53:52 pm »
But if you read my original post, my case of fellatio was different...the person had blown someone else before

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 08:58:15 pm »
It wouldn't have mattered if it were all of the Dallas Cowboys before you. You don't get infected in that manner.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 08:59:58 pm »
With all due respect, friend...I'll know you DON'T have it- even after you put 15 different spins on your scenario.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline babyming

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 09:14:37 pm »
Look at Madbrains post (last post)....he didn't seroconvert for 4 months....if he is telling the truth

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=5263.0

this is what scares me...my rash was just too much of a coincidence...i've never gotten a rash like that before, even with a negative 15 weeks rapid test...I am still scared because of people like Madbrains post.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 09:20:29 pm »
That's what you get for not staying in the correct forum. You are negative period..

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 09:21:59 pm »
To humor you, I took a peek at this link you offered.  Until I remembered this other thing:

You DON'T GET HIV from RECEIVING oral sex.  So all this speculation about delayed conversion or whatever is moot anyway in your situation.  
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline babyming

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 09:44:38 pm »
Think about it....in my case...its very possible to get HIV....if there was cum in the guy's mouth who blew me from the previous person, then I could have been infected very easily. It's logic. I think you guys just think that Insertive Oral Sex is no risk, when in fact, this is a very possible mode of transmission in my case. I feel like if someone wrote saying they received a blowjob from someone who was bleeding a lot in their mouth, you would also reply "no risk from insertive oral". Your answer is one size fits all, which is terrible. 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 09:54:10 pm »
No, it is not possible. Saliva has inhibiting factors. You don't get infected in that manner. End of discussion.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 10:01:38 pm »
Continue with the crazies, babyming, and ignore the sage advice of those who know what they're talking about.

You are neg...period.

Brent
(Who finds it curious that BM prefers being poz)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline tigger2376

• too bad to die youngish!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 10:21:27 pm »
Are you a virus chaser? That is the only reason I would think you would keep ignoring the best advice of some seriously informed people. In this case, sorry for being harsh but which bit of NO do you not get? (a good lesson to learn). I'm not normally this direct but someting just got me about this one.
In future, protect yourself whatever you do, please, then u won't have to worry
I know i'm going to enjoy the party in the afterlife, but do you all mind that I'm going to be VERY late!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 10:23:11 pm »
Baby, what is it you want here? You've been told what we know from experience and the HIV science of the epidemic for a quarter century.

But you know better? OK. Do you want us to agree with you even when we know there wasn't a risk for transmission from getting a blowjob? You tested negative at 15 weeks. And for something which really didn't even require a test. And on top of that now you're insisting it's possible you're STILL HIV positive and the test is wrong?

Would you feel better if we said, "Gee, you're right. It is possible." And join you in your worrying? And agree that "Gee, you're right. You're going to be the first person who ever got infected from receiving a blowjob. You're going to make history." Would that make you feel better? Oh yeah, and your test result is wrong too.

We can only tell you what we know. You can do with that information what you will.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:26:04 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline babyming

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 10:25:56 pm »
Of course I don't want to have HIV, I just think that it was too much of a coincidence to get that rash on my face and neck exactly 2 weeks after my encounter. Don't you think?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 10:28:41 pm »
You might get the help you need form one on one with a mental health professional.

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 10:59:39 pm »
That link to Madbrains post you read clearly states that he is not sure when he seroconverted, but only what he speculates.  Even though he thinks it came from oral doesn't make it so.  All debate aside about blowjobs--you had a negative HIV test at 15 weeks---that is a conclusive negative.  You do not have HIV.  I don't care how many spins you want to put on it or when you have a rash--it isn't HIV.  Do you realize how many multiple things can cause a rash?  Do you realize that your rash may not even be related, but that you are relating the events in your head?  If you are still having problems, work with your doctor.  If you continue to chase a disease you do not have, then really you need a mental health professional to work out your issues.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 11:03:26 pm »
Of course I don't want to have HIV, I just think that it was too much of a coincidence to get that rash on my face and neck exactly 2 weeks after my encounter. Don't you think?

You could have gotten a rash from a multitude of reasons.  Including somethin unrelated to HIV from the guy who blew you.  You are negative.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline babyming

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 11:10:58 pm »
I think its absolute horse pucky that there is not one documented case of HIV from receiving oral sex. There is, its just that the CDC automatically assumes the person probably got it from another higher risk activity, so they just report it as anecdotal. There are plenty of people who I believe say they got it via insertive oral sex. Why would they lie if they already have the virus?

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 11:13:30 pm »
Whether you believe it or not is really irrelevant--it doesn't change the fact that you don't have HIV.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline babyming

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:27 pm »
Also, I think the 6 week window period is absolute bullshit...it should be changed to 4 months....many many many people convert after 6, 8, 10 weeks, it's more like 40%  will seroconvert after 6 weeks....does anyone agree with me on this? Also, a person will start producting antibodies on average of 20-22 days, but it doesn't mean it will be detectable levels. There is a huge misconception.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 11:26:04 pm »
Frankly, we don't care what you think. Good bye..

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 11:27:05 pm »
We arent here to debate you.  You are negative.  Find another forum that tolerates this kind of behavior.  We wont.
RIDE!!!

Offline babyming

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 11:37:28 pm »
Guys, I'm not here to argue, I am just feeling sad and depressed. I just don't know why I got that rash, especially right when you get ars symptoms. It's just such a coincidence. And then I read about tests not being able to detect antibodies in specific people, and delayed seroconversion...and it just gets me scared. I don't want to get tested again, I am just trying to find some comfort and approval from you guys. I love you.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 11:38:42 pm »
No, don't even go there. You tried to do the same thing on MedHelp as you are doing here.

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 01:40:35 am »
Also, a person will start producting antibodies on average of 20-22 days, but it doesn't mean it will be detectable levels
Just to clear up one of your misconceptions, before others read it and presume.

The average time to detectable levels of antibodies is on average 20-22 days. The overwhelming majority will test positive by 6 to 8 weeks if they are going to do so with 3 months remaining the upper limit for detection.
Most people frequenting the "am I infected" forum don't even require a test, as in your case.

You can test out as long as you like for this incident(s) and you still won't test positive. I read the post you referenced and I saw nothing that would make me question the window period, nothing.

Shout out conspiracy until you're blue in the face but the fact is you're letting your feelings be your compass when the facts are indisputable in your situation.

HIV is not transmitted via someone performing oral sex on you.

Offline babyming

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 02:31:23 am »
If you look at the "I just tested Poz" forum, it just seems that most of those people tested positive very close to three months and some of them were negative at 6-8 weeks, which makes me question the window period.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 02:51:38 am »
Whatever. You dont get HIV from receiving fellatio. Window periods ar eirrelevant to your case.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 03:20:27 am »
Good grief.  Is this thread still going on?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 11:04:37 am »
If you look at the "I just tested Poz" forum, it just seems that most of those people tested positive very close to three months and some of them were negative at 6-8 weeks, which makes me question the window period.
I don't think you have properly read anything anyone has said.  The vast majority that are positive will test positive by 6 weeks.  A negative HIV test is conclusive at 3 months to catch all the outliers that don't test positive by then.  So 3 months is what is recommended you test out to.  So what you believe still remains irrelevant.  You tested out to 15 weeks and thus are conclusively negative for HIV.

I know this will do absolutely no good to you and should have ignored this post,but there you go.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 11:25:30 am »
Baby, this has gone on quite long enough. You're wasting your time, which is your choice. But wasting ours is a whole other matter.

This is not an HIV situation no matter how much you go from one foot to the other about it. We've told you what we can tell you. If it doesn't satisfy you then I suggest you look elsewhere and/or see a therapist to get some support about the problem.

But this is the end of the line as far as you coming back to us with more what ifs and stuff about what others report about how they became infected. It's not our job to change your feelings or to hold your hand everytime your mind comes up with more stuff that has no basis in HIV science.

If you come back with more of that you're going to get a TIME OUT from this site. Really.

Andy Velez

Offline babyming

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 11:47:33 am »
Ok, I understand. But one question before I go, does anyone know of anyone who has seroconverted past 3 months, not just on this site, but in general?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 11:54:34 am »
Last answer...NO.  Not scientifically documented.
RIDE!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 12:00:09 pm »
baby,

NO.

If you've read the welcome thread like you're supposed to, you would have seen the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

This applies to you. Not only did you NOT have a risk, but you also have a conclusive negative result. Please consider yourself warned.

You do NOT have hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline babyming

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 06:05:24 pm »
I am just curious, what credentials does Ann, RapidRod, and Andy have because they seem the most informed. Not trying to be rude...just wondering because a lot of people on this site give out information that is completely incorrect such as "no one tests positive after 3 months". Thank you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2007, 06:08:11 pm »
Ann and I have bios you can read. Rod is a longtime HIV+ and very well informed.

I also don't think you are quoting accurately in your comment but I'm also not interested in getting into a fracas with you about it.

At this point you have been very well served here and are free to leave if you think otherwise and feel you can get more accurate and helpful information elsewhere. 

Andy Velez

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 06:09:32 pm »
Years of experience living with the disease you are so afraid of.
RIDE!!!

Offline babyming

Oraquick and Oraquick Advance
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2007, 12:36:42 am »
Your not going to believe this, but I was recently tested at the UCSF Health Center for HIV, and they still recommend to test out to 6 months...this is San Francisco for God sakes.....why are they still recommending that? Is my 4 month Oraquick Finger Prick Test No Good?

Also, is the Oraquick test considered to be Modern Test?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Oraquick and Oraquick Advance
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2007, 05:08:10 am »
Keep all your questions and thoughts in your orginal thread.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2007, 07:27:18 am »
Ming,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Your 4 month Oraquick Finger Prick Test negative result is good as gold. You are conclusively hiv negative and you do NOT need further testing.

You didn't even have a risk in the first place. Getting your penis sucked is NOT a risk for hiv infection and I don't care how many people the guy sucked before you. It doesn't matter what sort of spin or extra details you can think of to put on it, getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection!

You are conclusively hiv negative and it's time you moved on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline babyming

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 05:05:58 pm »
The CDC says 97% will test positive at 3 months...do you think this is still a conservative figure?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2007, 05:18:54 pm »
ming,

You're not listening to us. Not only did you NOT have a risk, but you are also conclusively hiv negative even if you did have a risk.

The CDC uses out-dated, nonsensical numbers for their stats. ~shrug~

The ball is in your court. You can believe us that you didn't have a risk and that you are conclusively hiv negative, or you can go on fretting about this non-event for the rest of your life. One thing is for sure, we aren't going to allow you to continue to come here to wring your hands over this incident.

If you need help getting on with your life, then you need to see a mental health care professional face-to-face. We cannot do that for you here. There is nothing more we can do for you here. It's time you got over this and moved on.

Protect your negative status by using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, consistently and correctly, every time, no exceptions. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline babyming

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 09:32:24 pm »
Dr. Bob says that late seroconversion is not solely related to IV drug users, chemo, cancer, lupus, etc.

It can be simply because of the viral strain and the hosts immune reaction, with or without extenuating circumstances.

This is scary.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2007, 11:52:39 pm »
What is truly scary is that you are obsessing over HIV without having had a risk.

Also scary, ignoring the rather unilateral assessment of this site and asking us to refute or quantify another site's posting.

You don't have HIV. But I hope you are able to find some sort of peace through your repetitive web searches and HIV testing. To date, I submit that this has not happened.

Welcome Thread

Offline babyming

Re: help please
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 12:03:54 pm »
Andy....don't you think saying "in the entire history of the epidemic, there has not been one case of hiv transmission from receiving oral sex" to be a bit of an exaggeration? For example, if a magnetic couple was having oral sex all the time, in addition to unprotected anal sex, if the negative partner becomes infected, it is automatically assumed that he got it through anal sex right? But there also is a possibility that he got it through receiving oral sex. it is pretty common to have some blood in the mouth once in a while, and especially if the person receiving oral sex is uncircumcised, most experts agree that the virus can thrive under the foreskin much longer.

Offline ACinKC

Re: help please
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 12:06:34 pm »
The data does not support that babyming.  And you shouldn't be in this thread disrupting it like this either.
RIDE!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 05:08:36 pm »
ming,

I removed the post you made in another person's thread (along with AC's response to you) and placed it here, in your own thread, which is the ONLY place you should be posting. If you have ANY further thoughts or questions, please post them here in your own thread ONLY.

Your answer is incorrect. The reason we know it is incorrect is because in "magnetic" relationships where condoms are correctly and consistently used for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral, the negative partner does NOT become infected. There have been several long-term studies that have proven this.

You do not understand the ins and outs of hiv transmission, testing and related research well enough to be giving advice in this forum. Please don't do it again - if you do, you may be given a time out.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:10:42 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.