Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:20:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 230
Total: 231

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: back from my time out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 55307 times)

Offline LOVELIFE

back from my time out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 23, 2006, 11:53:38 am »
well i first want to say that finding this site is a life saver. blow
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 08:12:13 pm by LOVELIFE »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: i must be the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 01:43:45 pm »
Life,

It's unclear to me if you have actually been tested or not, because in your rush to describe all your symptoms, you never mention testing. You cannot be diagnosed by symptoms alone, and you are not confirmed as hiv positive until you've tested positive on both an ELISA and a Western Blot. Could you clarify for us please? Because oral + condom = no risk.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 02:52:16 pm »
dear ann my test results will be back in one week and yes they will test pos i mean check out theses symptoms i never even knew what geographic tongue was until now. this just all of the sudden shows up after a possible exposure??

life :(
Life,

It's unclear to me if you have actually been tested or not, because in your rush to describe all your symptoms, you never mention testing. You cannot be diagnosed by symptoms alone, and you are not confirmed as hiv positive until you've tested positive on both an ELISA and a Western Blot. Could you clarify for us please? Because oral + condom = no risk.

Ann

« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 04:46:22 pm by LOVELIFE »

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 03:00:07 pm »
Hey Lovelife,

Indeed Ann rocks.

Until such time that you have tested positive, regardless of your convictions to the contrary you should post in Am I Infected, a more appropriate forum.

I've reported this to the moderators so they can help you by moving it.  You'll get much more situationally appropriate advice there.

Should you test positive, then you post back here.

Good luck on your test results, from what you describe, you will be negative as Ann (who rocks on the rock) said.

Sae.
Meh.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 03:03:07 pm »
Life,

You should not be posting in the Just Tested Poz forum as you have not tested positive yet nor will you considering your details. You did NOT have a risk of hiv infection in anything you have brought to us.

Symptoms or the lack of symptoms mean nothing when it comes to hiv infection. Only the appropriate test at the appropriate time will reliably inform you of your status.

Please read the Welcome Thread  and follow the Lessons links found there.

Please also take note of the Posting Guidelines listed in the Welcome Thread. You should not be posting in any part of the forums other than the Am I Infected forum or the Off Topic forum. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline backontrack

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 03:49:16 pm »
Hey Lovelife,
Firstly if your symptoms mean HIV then I must have full blown aids.  I wish your symptoms was all I had to deal with. I've tested as negative as they come, and my symptoms trump yours 3 times over!
Secondly, if you truly think they 'flew' to the moon, it goes a long way to explain your presumptuous nature.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 04:04:33 pm »
OK. So readers need to realize when reading the opening of this inflammatory posting that the writer HAS NOT TESTED POSITIVE AS OF NOW AND IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY TO DO SO.

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE UNFORTUNATELY ALARMING ENTRIES WHICH DOES NOT SERVE ANYONE INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL WRITER WELL.

Andy Velez

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 04:38:11 pm »
Agreed.

I certainly hope that when the original poster tests negative from this zero risk encounter, that the results are quickly posted, and this thread just as quickly falls away.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 05:34:07 pm »
In the US: This condition has reportedly occurred in up to 3% of the general population in the United States

http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic664.htm

And that was just a QUICK search!!!

My bet is we never hear from this guy agian.  You are negative.  You WONT be the first and unfortunately you wont be the last to claim they are the first! 

Make sure you follow everyone's advice and read our lovely Welcome Thread and The Lessons... especially the ones on HIV transmission.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline midvale

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 05:44:29 pm »
http://www.dermnetnz.org/site-age-specific/geographic-tongue.html

In a similar 1 min search I found that Geographic tongue according to this site happends most often to adults and they mention nothing about HIV.  Love: You are spreading fear- as a former ww I beg you to reconsider your post and read the welcome thread.

(please note: I am not an expert-just a former ww, and i don't know anything about the site i refrenced other than I googled)

Offline Charlie565

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 05:45:16 pm »
I hope I'm not stepping overbounds on this, but I couldn't help to see this persons thread.

I did a search and I came up with this:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Oral/Archive/Symptoms/Q4427.html

I hope this helps him out.

Cheers!

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 07:25:06 pm »
Charlie and Mid,

Whilst it's nice that you want to help out, you should leave the giving of advice to those of us who know what we're doing. In particular providing links to sites like thebody is most unhelpful.

Stay in your own threads.

MtD

Offline Charlie565

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 07:43:50 pm »
Sorry Matty,

Won't happen again.

I'll leave it to the experts.

Cheers!

Offline midvale

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 07:58:29 pm »
I dont wish to hyjack the thread, but Matty I have not had a thread in over a year and don't plan on having one since my questions were answered and I have since spent time reading this site and educating myself and my peers. I had fears based on oral symptosm and felt that the poster was going to scare hundreds of people.  Well, I ment no harm, other than assuming this was an open forum (and i don't think i gave false info). but i will sign off now, because i am now unitentionaly hyjacking this thread. 
Love-good luck in getting your medical issues resolved.
-peace

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 01:11:42 am »
hi
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 09:29:04 am by LOVELIFE »

Offline fred

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 02:03:08 am »
I have had geographic tongue for 11 weeks after a potential exposure some 18 weeks ago.

I have tested negative 7 times out to 15 weeks (including PCR-DNA at 15 weeks)

So you can certainly have Geographic tongue without HIV.

Offline Darkfiber

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 02:34:08 am »
sorry about my post guys didn't mean to upset anyone at all. I'm just worried that i could have been infected on purpose. please read original thread and see how........is it even possible by the way i describe even threw oral???????? if you type in (hiv and geographic tongue) lots of threads come up showing how they are related hands down. the immune system goes into shock from the new virus then once the system gets back on track it clears up until a few years later without treatment for the hiv infection. i really think these symptoms are hiv related but you guys don't so if they are not what other STD or viral infection could they be???? i tested neg for a,b,c,d hep and neg for Claudia and gin, last week. could this really be just guilt, stress or anxiety are they that powerful to the body????? sorry guys never wanted to make anyone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be the first to test PPS from oral !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is gonna suck real bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I have my problem with worried wells using so many exclamation points it needs to be stated that, as others already told you, geographic tongue has nothing to do with HIV. Please be careful with statements like that because other worried wells will read this examine their tongue and find something strange and soon we will have a number of unfortunates who loose their sleep over nothing.

Stress can have a huge impact on the body, and the body has only limited ways to show that sometings wrong (be it stress, a cold or HIV). all the conditions you are mentioning can easily be attributed to stress.

The way you are writing sounds like you are highly, severely  stressed. You should address this first by getting help for this condition. You should also not wander through the internet and go symptoms shopping. This is the direct way to the madhouse....

That's it from my side!

Regards

Darkfiber

Offline Darkfiber

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 08:50:12 am »
Re: 4th Generation Tests
« Reply #86 on: Today at 08:06:02 AM »

Due to a recent thread in the forum.....

Geographic Tongue, which I have had since 7 weeks post exp.

This shyster has re-awakened my fears....

Is his supposition that Geographic Tongue is a sign of HIV complete b**locks ?

I had just about reconciled myself and was starting to wean myself off all this HIV fear stuff.
I'm sure I must have covered all the bases with the excessive testing I have done.

Thanks,

Fred

That's exactly what I meant when I was writing the other post in this thread.

Geographic tongue is a common occurrence and present in people with and without HIV. There is no higher prevalence of Geographic tongue in HIV positives than in HIV negatives.

from: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001049.htm

The specific cause of geographic tongue is unknown, although allergies or vitamin B deficiency may be involved. Other causes may include irritation from hot or spicy foods, alcohol, or tobacco.

Also worried well have responsibilities.

Be careful what you are writing and instead of making a statement ask a question and if answered take it as THE answer and don't post statements like: "if you type in (hiv and geographic tongue) lots of threads come up showing how they are related hands down. the immune system goes into shock from the new virus then once the system gets back on track it clears up until a few years later without treatment for the hiv infection. "

If you type" HIV and outerspace" on google you'll find that it orginated in outerspace (no joke!). Proof here: http://www.google.ch/search?hl=de&q=HIV+and++outerspace&btnG=Suche&meta=

That doesn't help nobody!

Regards

Darkfiber

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 08:58:32 am »
And just by chance, did you also read my response to Fred?

Fred,

You are reliably hiv negative.

How about taking some responsibility for your own actions. This "shyster" didn't reawaken your fears, YOU did that to yourself by coming to this forum.

Ann

Certainly inflammatory postings don't help, but if more people would get the information they need and then TURN THE COMPUTER OFF and get some face to face help with their anxieties, we'd all be a bit better off.

Nobody can MAKE us feel anyway we don't want to. We choose to be anxious. Really, we do. We can also choose to let things go. All the worry in the world will not change the results of medical testing.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 11:04:19 am »
Life,

I already told you you did NOT have a risk of hiv infection during your incident. A person CANNOT infect you on purpose while giving you a blowjob, nor can they infect you on purpose while you give him a blowjob when a condom is being used.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 12:53:18 pm »
[dequote author=Ann link=topic=3131.msg35918#msg35918 date=1156431859]
Life,
dear ann

Ann

[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 04:48:03 pm by LOVELIFE »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 12:58:15 pm »
You need to work on calming down. No kidding.

All of your fears and hysteria notwithstanding.....

Stay productively busy, breathe and you will be amazed at how much better you will feel. 
Andy Velez

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 01:01:10 pm »
But if you wait the 13 weeks and test you will know for sure!
RIDE!!!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 01:11:20 pm »
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit iam going to be the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you decide to post rationally, it will be possible to have a conversation with you. Let me know when that happens.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 01:26:56 pm »
is it possible that i got infected  jk????

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 01:28:18 pm »
No, it is not.

Welcome Thread

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 01:35:20 pm »
do you think that a test at 9 weeks was worth it or should i test at 13 weeks. everyone is laughing at my comments but I'm really scared and truly hope for a neg test but for this possible exposure is 9 weeks good enough considering that my hep and stds are all neg??????????

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 01:40:47 pm »
I am not laughing. I'm actually a little appalled. I hope that someday, sooner than later, you re read this thread and see how irrational you are coming across.

No one gave you HIV - intentionally or un-  from protected insertive oral sex. And that's the full extent of my participation in this public, rather embarrassing psychological drama.

Welcome Thread

Offline LOVELIFE

still need some strong answers!!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 02:51:19 pm »
hello again everyone i just thought i would say that all the feed back about me being infected on purpose by another male during oral has been great if you say. i want everyone to read my original post and try to understand that after meeting this person i strongly thought that this sex worker could have gave me the virus on purpose through our oral contact! what would the odds be no one has said?? and if it was a tampered condom on both ends mine and his could the virus sneek into my body ? i saw no blood on my tongue and no blood on or in my mouth. i have lots of symptoms but everyone keeps saying they are all related to stress and anxiety. please someone help with my research and tell me if it is truly possible to infect someone through oral. my tests are due back in a few days and all i keep hearing is oral is low risk well if it is low risk why do i have all these crazy symptoms. geographic tongue just doesn't show up out of no where especially after a risky encounter like this i mean i never had this before why now after a month and bit from this blowjob???? if i test negative which i wont i will and want to treat all of you to a big party at our house and we will pay for everything!!!!!!!!! somehow this guy infected me on purpose and I'm looking for answers on how it could be done during oral. we both had domes on but something just doesn't seem right!!!!!!! anyfeed back would be great now lets get the ball rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thanks all of you for everything

Offline ACinKC

Re: still need some strong answers!!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:18 pm »
10-1 odds this gets moved.  Keep it in the original thread love.
RIDE!!!

Offline ACinKC

Re: still need some strong answers!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 03:13:36 pm »
Also wanted to add.... no way no how is this an HIV infection incident.  Don't believe ME? See posts from Ann and everyone else, dont believe THEM?  GO TEST AT 13 WEEKS!
RIDE!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 03:17:34 pm »
Life,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

You did NOT have a risk of hiv infection. NO RISK.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 02:38:04 pm »
Life,

Please STOP PMing me. You are not asking any questions that you haven't already - and had the answers to - in this thread.

You did NOT have a risk of hiv infection. If you think people are out to deliberately infect you with hiv, you need the attention of a mental health care professional, not an internet forum.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline LOVELIFE

tests are almost in
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 10:58:26 am »
well just to get some feed back from the experts i was tested at the 9 week mark for hiv and due to the response to my possible exposure of everyone saying that this was not a hiv threat then would my 9 week neg test be a pretty good indicator that all the experts are right on the money and i should just relax and move on with my life?????? i have had lots of wierd symptoms but everyone keeps telling me that i didnt have a exposure! no one has really answered my main question which was could someone give you the virus on purpose during only oral contact? i was there and no one else but for some reason i think this guy was out to hurt and infect others for no purpose. i dont even know how you could infect someone on purpose during oral. i saw no blood and yes there was a condom on both of us but i dont know if they were ripped or not. how long can the virus live outside the body?????????????? no blood on penis and no blood in mouth but still think i might have been infected by this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any new comments would be great and ill let you all now my results soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks to all the experts and especially ann who is so hard on me and my questions but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RapidRod

Re: tests are almost in
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 11:00:35 am »
Please keep all your questions and thoughts in your original thread.

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 11:09:49 am »
Please keep all your questions and thoughts in your original thread.
sorry rod but do you think my 9 week test is worth it since you and almost everyone else dont think i had a exposure?????????????????/

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 11:12:57 am »
You aren't going to get any different evaluations of your risk because you didn't have one.

Test if you must for the inevitable negative result.

Please stick to your original thread. I'm going to lock this one. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:29:02 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 11:36:56 am »
Life,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. This is the second time I've had to do this - please get with the program.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

There are no new comments to make concerning your situation. None of our answers are going to change. You've had no risk and no need to test.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 04:35:44 pm »
LOVELIFE, I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't PM me asking the same questions you have already asked in this forum and have been given answers to. I do not answer any questions by PM period. You have been given your assessment and it is time for you to move on. If you are unable to move on, seek the help of a mental help professional.

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 05:17:11 pm »
Lovelife,

If you really love life as your board name imply, I would request that you do not PM me to ask me to comment further.

There is NOTHING I can say that as been already said.

PLEASE get on with your life.

I wish you well.

Alain. :)

Offline LOVELIFE

tests are 3 days late now worried?
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2006, 02:14:37 pm »
my tests are 3 days overdue and i have had wierd sores on my tongue now for two months after possible exposure? is this all from stress experts or ars symptoms? i cant sleep well at night and i get tingling sensations in my hands and legs that come and go all the time> my tongue has never had this before is this a sign or not please answer i really upset!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: tests are 3 days late now worried?
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 02:40:43 pm »
1. Stop starting new threads. I'm locking this one. Keep your entries in your previous thread.

2. Discuss your latest symptoms with your doctor.

3. Tests being late are about testing site schedules and don't have anything to do with the test result itself.  Call the site and ask them when you can expect your result.

Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2006, 06:34:29 pm »
Life,

This is the THIRD time I've had to merge your threads. Please stop starting new threads.

You've also been asked to stop PMing people. I see you're still doing it. Stop.

All things considered, you are on a fast track to a time out. You never had a risk to begin with and you don't seem to read a single thing written to you, so I don't really see the point in allowing you to continue. In the spirit of fairness, I'll let this post be a warning.

Stop starting new threads. Stop using the PM function to pester other members about your troubles. And Stop going on about a no risk situation as though it were the end of the world.

Please DO seek the assistance of a mental health care professional to help you deal with your hiv anxieties. There is nothing more we can do for you here - especially as you do not seem to listen to anything anyway. Please consider yourself warned - or have a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006, 03:11:32 pm »
okay ill talk about a better topic now! i dont want to upset anyone else anymore!!!! well my tests were due back a week ago so i was just looking for some feedback which would be this for example.........my tests were sent to the public health unit and alot of friends have said that if anything bad had shown up they would have contacted my doc asap before the longweekend. i was hoping to get a answer from the experts about this .........would the public health just send back a sheet stating that a person is hiv pos or if they saw i was pos would they contact doc right away?? please dont get mad at this question guys!!!!! i just saying the test is probably done by now and if it was neg they would just ship it off in prioity but if it was poz would they still just ship it back or would my doc get a heads up before the paper work got to his office???
thanks everyone hope this comment doesnt get me a time out???? i dont think it will

well i first want to say that finding this site is a life saver. what I'm about to tell all of you is the truth and nothing but the truth. all this talk about not getting infected from oral is now forgotten. at least to me anyways. i am married and tried something new with a male but what i didn't know is that he infected me on purpose somehow which i still cant figure out how he did it so any comments would be greatly read by me! all we did was oral and here it is..............he put the condom on me with his mouth and sucked me for 2 Min's tops. the condom was still on when i blew but he was jerking me now far away from his mouth. i sucked him for maybe 10 sec with condom on and got nervous and stopped. well i saw no blood on my cock and no blood in my mouth so I'm still wondering if the condom was tampered with or cut allowing his virus to enter into my penis hole. i know some of you think I'm full of shit but this is the whole trout and exactly what went on no bull shit here!!!!! I'm just looking for some answers or comments on how a person can infect you on purpose with a dome on. let me further continue and tell all the aids docs out there that geographic tongue is a 100% hiv symptom if you dint already have it. its true geographic tongue is 100% proof your infected so when they say its not related trust me it is!!!!!!!!!!! he res all my symptoms in the past 3 months after exposure..
! geographic tongue 1 month
2.ear ach 1 month
3 dizzyness
4 tingling in hands and feet as well as burning sensations
5 restless legs probably due to anxiety
6 dry mouth
7 sore neck and back
8 1 night sweat so far just happened
9 headaches
10 nose bleeds 2 times so far
11 sore throat

alot of pros say a fever is always present with early signs but i ha vent had one at all and my neck glands have been perfect. feed back on this would be great and i hope my wife and my kids can move on and live a great life together

love all you guys and girls and lets get a cure for all of us and stop wasting time......if we can fly to the moon we can find a cure for one cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006, 03:50:48 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline LOVELIFE

tests are back and still scared
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2006, 01:47:31 pm »
well everyone i just got the phone call from the doc and yes im pos so hopefully now the experts can look at my old threads and try to help me and my mind figure out just how this could happen to me during oral sex!!! i know i said there were condoms but i strongly felt like something was fishy with the entire ordeal! did blood go into the opening of my penis from the condom being tampered with or was it just plain fluke? i am so scared and dont know what to do. im gonna need alot of help and support and now im like most other pos people wondering just when and where will they ever find a cure for this virus? will it ever be done experts or are we all just riding on empty hope for the future? i know we have come a long way but why not a cure yet? if it is close then how close is it really? i dont know what else to say but that im sorry for pissing everyone off and that im just really really scared!!!! i have a great job with benefits and hope they will cover my meds.

thanks everyone hopefully talk to you soon. i really wish all your tough comments about me not going to test pos would have come true i really do!!!!! >:(
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:05:36 am by LOVELIFE »

Offline Life

• Member 2005
Re: i really need answers now!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2006, 02:40:34 pm »
Retracted after reading previous posts....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 08:22:27 pm by Eric »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2006, 09:40:26 pm »
I am sorry to hear that you have been notified by your doctor of a positive test result. You might ask to see a printed test result just to be sure. 

Along with that I would say the most beneficial thing for you now is to deal with what is rather than what brought this result about. Going back into your history to sort out when it may have happened is not the important thing now.

Whenever someone tests positive the most important thing is to make sure you establish a relationship with a good doctor with whom you can have a solid working partnership to keep you healthy. That means having your numbers monitored regularly. And by the way, sharing your doctor's comments here as well as the numbers he gives you when you have blood tests, etc. will be helpful in getting further informed responses from others here.

There are a number of lessons on this site which I think you will find helpful so please read them. In the LIVING WITH section you will also find information and support about whatever your concerns are. You can ask quesitons there and discuss anything that's on your mind. 

HIV is obviously a serious new element in your life. Gradually you will learn everything you need to know in order to stay healthy. Give yourself time to do that. 

I think you will find helpful support here.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 09:50:00 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 09:59:46 pm »
I don't believe that Andy reread your post in the "Am I Infected" forum as to getting infected by PROTECTED ORAL or giving ORAL which was PROTECTED.

Offline LOVELIFE

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2006, 10:41:44 pm »
I don't believe that Andy reread your post in the "Am I Infected" forum as to getting infected by PROTECTED ORAL or giving ORAL which was PROTECTED.
hey rapid read my old threads and the condoms were rigged somehow with maybe a hole or blood i dont know???

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.