Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:44:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My trip to the Rub 'n Tug  (Read 68610 times)

Offline 404error

My trip to the Rub 'n Tug
« on: January 05, 2008, 06:29:55 am »
I created another thread about paying for sex but it was closed so here's an update in a new thread.

In the spirit of Christmas and sexual frustration, I decided to treat myself to some sex as a gift to myself.  Being on kind of a budget, I had to do some research and decided to wait until I went into Vancouver to hit up a massage parlour.  They can be pretty cheap if you go the really low end route (meth or crack addiction, mental illnesses, etc.) no more than 10 bucks for oral, 40 for the whole enchilada. Or you can spend thousands on some really high track girls who look like they could be in Maxim or Victoria's Secret catalogue.  I decided on middle of the road because I can't afford the high end ladies. 

I walked into this place, well actually I buzzed and they let me in.  I was greeted at the reception desk by an attractive late twenties/early thirties woman and was asked what kind of room I wanted.  There's theme rooms, rooms with jacuzzi's, showers, even a tanning bed.  I picked a tranquil room for a "relaxing massage."  I was led to the room, told to shower and wait.  After cleaning up, the reception lady came back and told me that I would get to choose.  A parade of girls came to my room, well a small parade, only 6 girls but I eventually picked one I liked.  For what would be considered a middle of the road establishment, the girls were all really clean and healthy looking.  Well groomed, height/weight proportionate, pleasant demeanors and not high. 

Anyways, the girl I picked (who said she was Brazilian) had just gotten to Van after spending the last 6 months in Vegas doing the same thing.  We talked about what I wanted, what it would cost and how much time I would have.  Once that was sorted and the money was paid it was all business.  She gave me a great head to toe massage and I mean a real massage.  She got out some knots in my shoulders and upper back and just made the rest of me feel so relaxed.  After that came the sex stuff which I won't get into the details of but it was good and bad.  I am glad that I rubbed one out about 20 minutes before going because otherwise I would have been done in like 5 minutes and totally wouldn't have gotten my money's worth.  It was a little disappointing, I mean having sex.  She was hot and it felt great and I came and everything but it was odd.  Like as soon as I was done she was quick to get out of there, rushing off to the next client perhaps...

I don't know if I'd do it again.  After I came, what I really wanted to do was lay there with her and make out and cuddle and talk.  That option is not on the menu.  That was the only part that sucked and I think that even though the sexual release was great, it's not as good as the stuff that comes after the sex.  Also, the sex made me less relaxed.  I had just had this nice massage and almost fell asleep, then by the time we got to doing it I was soooo paranoid a condom would break and then I'd have to disclose so that took away from the uninhibited enjoyment of it all for sure.  The condom didn't break but it was pretty much all I thought about the whole time.  If I were to do something like that again, I think I'd just get a blow job after the massage, that way I can still be relaxed and if the condom breaks, she'll for sure spit it out so I'm not gonna have to worry about disclosing.
A social critic who promotes equality...

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: My trip to the Rub 'n Tug
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 06:41:56 am »
40 for the whole enchilada.

Small enchiladas are expensive in Canada it would seem. ;)

I walked into this place, well actually I buzzed and they let me in.

Well that must have been a nice change, considering you've spent most of your life pushing doors marked pull.

I am glad that I rubbed one out about 20 minutes before going because otherwise I would have been done in like 5 minutes and totally wouldn't have gotten my money's worth.  It was a little disappointing, I mean having sex.  She was hot and it felt great and I came and everything but it was odd.  Like as soon as I was done she was quick to get out of there, rushing off to the next client perhaps...

It's good to know you got your money's worth Andre, though I have a sneaking suspicion you've done this before.

I don't know if I'd do it again.

With your charm and personal magnetism, I'd say it's even money you'll have to do it again.

After I came, what I really wanted to do was lay there with her and make out and cuddle and talk. That option is not on the menu.

Sweetpea it is if you fork out the extra 50. That turns a mere call girl into a whore with a heart of gold. It's as close as you're gonna get to a wife. ;)

I think I'd just get a blow job after the massage, that way I can still be relaxed and if the condom breaks, she'll for sure spit it out

After a mouth full of you I'm pretty certain she'll not just spit out, she'll gargle with lysol. Twice.

so I'm not gonna have to worry about disclosing.

Like you worried about that to begin with. :)

Best regards,

MtD

Offline 404error

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 06:44:50 am »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 06:51:39 am »
Awww Andre! At least this one's free!

:)

MtD

Offline 404error

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 07:01:43 am »
It's never "free"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 07:04:49 am »
It's never "free"

Well not for you it ain't . . .

MtD

Offline edfu

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 07:09:12 am »
Where's the "Pause" button?????  I wanna go get some popcorn for this. 
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 07:30:03 am »
Although I can't say for 100% certain that I totally remember your other thread, I kind of recall that it was degrading to us women folk.  Anyway....You get what you pay for, dearie.   Why should anyone want to cuddle and make small talk with someone who paid to get fucked?  If it's cuddling and talking you want, maybe you should try to meet someone who would be willing to get to know the real you, someone you might want to have a relationship with and not just a wham-bam-thank-you-mam' time with.

Edited to add:  May I ask your age?  Just wondering.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:32:41 am by Bettytacy »
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 11:23:43 am »
Hey Honey------

I've been to one of the establishments which you went to. Even though my dearest Matty was being his ever charming self, he was right on point with what he said. You do get what you pay for, the extras cost extra unless you become a regular of the person you saw then it may get a little less professional and more personal. Overall, it doesn't sound like you had a dreadful time. Maybe a return trip is in order or maybe you should start looking for a poz friend. Best of luck to you.. ;)
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 06:40:01 pm »
[

After a mouth full of you I'm pretty certain she'll not just spit out, she'll gargle with lysol. Twice.

Damn it Matty i was drinking water when i read that. Now that ive changed my shirt.
And to think old lucas gets excited going to the guitar center

( Missing the boat, nawww)
                                                                                            Lucas

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 06:46:04 pm »
404, since you pm'd me your age, your behavior does not surprise me.  I guess you're just going to have to be impersonal if you just want to get a nut, or you're going to have to risk someone getting to know you.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 08:12:43 pm »
Like as soon as I was done she was quick to get out of there, rushing off to the next client perhaps...

What did you expect, a coffee, a cosy little chat about what you like/dislike in a women..the lady is there to make money she's not there to babysit, so when you are done she just wants to see the back of you and get you out of there as soon as possible, she isn't interested in you, all she wants to do is make a living.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 08:16:04 pm »
404, since you pm'd me your age, your behavior does not surprise me. 

I wish it was as easy as attributing it to age.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 08:46:57 pm »
At least he isn't around calling females, blowjob ninjas.......*shudders@the term*
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 11:12:49 pm »
I wish it was as easy as attributing it to age.

I know it's not just an age thing, but the way he was talking had me thinking he was young, which is why I asked him his age. 

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 11:54:40 pm »
Is 28 really that young?

MtD

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 12:45:14 am »
Is 28 really that young?

MtD

Youngish? But then I was slowing my roll about that age. We know females mature faster than males though.. ;) My little Canadian bacon over there just needs to sow his oats. Nothing wrong with a man trying to get his nuts out of the sand, is there? Yeah, sometimes he does give a little too much info but after scolding he generally falls back into line. Unless I missed something?
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline 404error

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 05:47:05 am »
My little Canadian bacon over there just needs to sow his oats. Nothing wrong with a man trying to get his nuts out of the sand, is there?

Not at all and prior to being diagnosed I was on a pretty good roll.  At least I have some friends who are total manwhores whose stories I'm able to live vicariously through.

Yeah, sometimes he does give a little too much info

Vivid imagery as well as slang and colloquialisms are key to recreating moments in text.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 07:07:27 am »
Is 28 really that young?

MtD

It is to me, Damned One.  Guess I'm just getting ancient. :D

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 07:50:30 am »

Vivid imagery as well as slang and colloquialisms are key to recreating moments in text.

Spare us Shakespeare, it reads like a very mundane Penthose Forum. It's typical of the exhibitionist who needs to try and shock someone in order to jack off. Sounds like someone suffered from harsh toilet training.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 07:59:09 am by Dachshund »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 09:05:54 am »
There have been complaints by those who find this thread to be offensive in general and to women in particular. You might be mindful of that line between self-expression and  callousness, 404.

Additionally, some of the comments are just at the edge of trouble. If you don't dig what's being said here then I suggest not commenting or if you do comment make sure it doesn't become a personal attack. Otherwise just report it to the moderators if you find it really offensive.

Let's just keep it non-inflammatory. Thanks for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 09:10:36 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 09:21:53 am »
I created another thread about paying for sex but it was closed so here's an update in a new thread.

With all due respect Andy, I just don't understand the reasoning.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 09:23:46 am by Dachshund »

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 09:32:27 am »
Spare us Shakespeare, it reads like a very mundane Penthose Forum.

I just adore a willful typo that expresses itself so well. Diagnosing through the slide smear of slang and colloquialism stew, it appears 404Errors that you have a chronically Pent Hose, or perhaps more precisely a Pent up Hose, and definitely need a Forum of some sort.

On a sincere note, you appear to have learned something rather powerful from the experience. I hope you can build on that. While having HIV is difficult for most, adding it to an existing mix of underlying mental health issues can sometimes exacerbate them (and then it has a nasty way of creating stress that wreaks havoc on the immune system...horrible cycle). Have you ever considered seeing someone for some counseling?

If you do some homework and find a competent counselor or psychologist, you may find yourself lifting veil after veil and living a happier life.

Wishing you a good new year.

Em

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 01:34:11 pm »
Well there you have it, 404....I guess I am missing something in your posts or previous ones. It sounds to me like you are trying to get your nuts out of the sand. I didn't see where you have been downright disgusting to women. Because you know if I had caught on to that, I would definitely be on your ass. Though your comments do come across as just a bit too much at times, I can understand the use of certain adjectives or color commentary to a point.

I guess somewhere in the comments of others, there is a solution. Maybe you can separate all the jokes and jibes and find one.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline 404error

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 05:05:02 pm »
There have been complaints by those who find this thread to be offensive in general and to women in particular. You might be mindful of that line between self-expression and callousness, 404.

Andy, the hypersensitive are bound to be offended by just about anything.  I used no degrading terminology regarding women, I described no graphic sex scenes, I used no foul language and I personally attacked not one member of this forum.     

Those who are perpetually offended by what I post have the very simple option of not clicking on any of my threads.  If there were a member on this forum who offended me to no end, as a logically minded adult, I would make the appropriate decision to avoid what that member contributed to the forum.   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 08:08:47 pm »
Point taken, 404.

Perhaps I misread the crackle of some flames wafting and waning here in deciding to head anything more serious off before it developed. I'll be happy to be proven overcautious.

Andy Velez

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 08:48:02 pm »
Point taken, 404.

Once again I would respectfully ask you to explain Andy, what point?

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 01:25:25 pm »
is 404 fareal...im not convinced..
Live life to the fullest...

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 04:12:06 pm »

I guess only him and his God knows for sure.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 07:21:37 pm »
Blowjob ninjas

LMAO
OMG I'm going to die laughing. I have never heard that one.

Thanks for the amusement. Who'd of thunk a post about paying someone to yank your dick would tickle me so much.

Lovins!

Wendy

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 07:29:45 pm »

This is a question that is being pondered by more than just a few of us.

MtD

Offline 404error

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 10:08:12 pm »
This is where I went.

http://www.platinumclub.net/

But I really wish I could afford to go to this place here...

http://www.theswedishtouch.com/

Offline ademas

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 10:18:51 pm »
oy.
thanks for sharing.

Offline 404error

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 10:41:53 pm »
Not a problem.  The reason I chose that place is because there's a coupon you can cut out of the Georgia Straight (a free weekly publication) and you get a discount on the massage and room portion of your bill if you show up before 4pm, Monday thru Thursday.

Offline sacinsc

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 11:37:18 pm »
AHHHHHH dude, are you kidding me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no f - ing way. A COUPON FOR A HOOKER? Was she missing a body part or something? I mean come on. Never in my life have ever heard of having clipping coupons for a hand job!

Matt
March 07 - Negative
May 07 - Exposed
June 07 - Seroconversion
September 07 - CD4 402 VL 118000 25%
October 07 -     CD4 294 VL 124000 22%
November 07 - Norvir, Triuvada and Reyataz
December 07 -  CD4 355 VL  550 .... guess the meds are working.
January 08 - CD4 446 VL <48 undetectable!
April 08 - CD4 554 VL <48 undetectable!
July 08 - CD4 666 VL <48 undetectable! Hporay...I have devil CD4's

Offline 404error

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 11:57:45 pm »
Dude, you must've misread what I said.  The discount is on the room you choose and the massage portion of your stay.  All the other stuff is business as usual I would expect.  Having never been there before I don't have anything to compare it to.  Basically you get a deluxe room for the price of a regular room and the massage for an hour only cost $35.  Hell, it's probably a marketing scam to get people in the door.  There probably is no discount, only the illusion of a discount...  clever girls!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 12:32:28 am »
Jeez Andre you are one suave, sophisticated fella.

You use discount coupons at a brothel and you wonder why you can't find a girlfriend who doesn't accept Mastercard/VISA/AMEX?

Heh. :)

MtD

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 12:53:53 am »
I guess it's just me but I heard of places like that having coupons. Nothing wrong with staying within your budget. When you get to trying to floss like you have more than what you do then it becomes a problem. I say go back again, become a regular and have your own personal little lady. After going for a bit, I'm sure you will get more discounts than the coupon, my friend.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline 404error

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008, 01:15:34 am »
I say go back again, become a regular and have your own personal little lady.

I'm not going back for at least two years.  I waited two years once, surely I can do it again.  Maybe I can meat a sexy poz woman between now and then?

Jeez Andre you are one suave, sophisticated fella.  You use discount coupons at a brothel and you wonder why you can't find a girlfriend who doesn't accept Mastercard/VISA/AMEX?

First of all thank you for recognizing not only my high level of sophistication but also my utter suaveness.  If such a compliment couldn't come from Hal, I'm certainly glad it came from you.  Since you're gay and don't date women, you're likely unaware that all women accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.  They'd just prefer you whip it out at; a restaurant, a flower shop, a jewellery store, a travel agency, the four seasons, etc.

Offline englishgirl

• ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008, 03:18:30 am »
Since you're gay and don't date women, you're likely unaware that all women accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.  They'd just prefer you whip it out at; a restaurant, a flower shop, a jewellery store, a travel agency, the four seasons, etc.
politically incorrect it may be but im laughing so much at this! tee hee thanks for giving me a giggle this wet and dark january morning ;D
ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN:
http://campaigning.tht.org.uk/cms/cmsloader?WfJVLp&view=11,301,1385,0,-html

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=17352.0

"I'm not keen on the idea of the afterlife - not without knowing who else will be there and what the entertainment will be. Personally I'd rather just take a rest." Oscar Berger, PWA: Looking AIDS in the Face, 1996. RIP.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 03:26:51 am »
Hey Andre,

My Uncle spent years in the Merchant Navy. When he had shore leave and no longer had to bugger the cabin boy, he used to visit the fleshpots of exotic locations. In his will he left me this:

It's not really to my taste. I thought you might have more use for it. :)

MtD

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 08:07:36 am »
I'm not going back for at least two years.  I waited two years once, surely I can do it again.  Maybe I can meat a sexy poz woman between now and then?

If such a compliment couldn't come from Hal

Here's my theory Andre, and of course I recommend everyone read your dour posting history, and I'm quite certain most will agree. For one, I doubt very seriously you even went to a brothel or had need to. This is just another retread of your exhibitionism at work where you hope to get some of the women upset. I think they're on to you now and like the rest of us just end up ignoring you or laughing. Obviously they're laughing. Must be tough having women always being able to see through your "sauveness", must be tough "meating" women, without the means to provide "jewellry." Or anything else for that matter.

Now let's get to why you're so angry? If what you say is true (and sometimes I have my doubts) you're a young, white, male. Statistics would lead us to believe you came by da aids just like most of the other young, white, males. You're so angry you have the gay plague that you can taste it and it's smothering you. You don't come here for support, you come here to lash out. If this wasn't true you wouldn't spend your time insulting women. I can't speak for women, but I imagine guys like you are a dime a dozen. It's funny how you choose to insult the women, but prefer to engage the mo's in what you consider witty repartee. Hmmm?

As you so often like to say Andre everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Well that's mine. I think like so many other guys you got high and took a walk on the wild side and ended up poz. I'm sure you've heard this:

What's the difference between a fratboy and a homo?  A six pack.

See ya in the funny papers.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 08:59:56 am »
I just can't stop laughing.   :D    Andre, I don't believe your story either.  I think this is just stuff you make up while sitting around twiddling your thumbs.  When you're ready to get down to the real issues at hand, let us know.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 09:09:37 am »
There probably is no discount, only the illusion of a discount...  clever girls!

.....or boys ;)

I suppose if I were forced to compromise and it was for the sake of me gaining citizenship to a warmer climate I could go as far as a very sexy, very passable, post-op MTF girl with no adams apple, man hands or big feet.

~Andre

Offline David_CA

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2008, 09:47:42 am »
Not a problem.  The reason I chose that place is because there's a coupon you can cut out of the Georgia Straight (a free weekly publication) and you get a discount on the massage and room portion of your bill if you show up before 4pm, Monday thru Thursday.

I've heard of Early Bird Specials at restaurants and cafeterias before (geared towards senior citizens), but that's just hilarious!  Surely it can't be that difficult or expensive for a straight man to get laid.  One of the many reasons I can be glad to be gay - cheap / easy sex!   :D

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 09:55:55 am »
404...GOOD JOB!!!!

Fuckin Hilarious!
Live life to the fullest...

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2008, 12:35:29 pm »
Um, David, honey, aren't you married?
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2008, 12:51:46 pm »
Looks@Mum.....Uh, I believe his name is Dre.... ;) David is IwishIhadaputtytat, just thought I would clear that up for you.... :-*

Just for the record, I really don't care if his story is true or not. If it isn't, then he has a lot of time on his hands to create such a post. To me, this thread has become more funny than offending. I do have a small question for those who seem to think that The Canadian Bacon is spouting bullshit. If that is the case then why get offended or even "play" along? If it is indeed bullshit then you are wasting your precious time and energy on commenting when you can do something else that I am sure is more important than Darling Dre (kind of a s spin off of Prince's Darling Nikki). Why am I commenting? Honestly, I have nothing but time on my hands and when bored I like to play the ghetto Dr. Phil... ;D

Now on to The Bacon.....Why you going to wait 2 years? Someone is going to have some blue balls again. May I suggest you buy plenty of baby oil or lotion. Not sure which you prefer but then again, maybe you will find a poz lady out there. As for the credit card thing, I sure love to see a man pull one of those out. It let's me know he can afford to pay the bill unless the card comes back rejected. But then Her Majesty wouldn't be caught dead with a scrub..... ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline David_CA

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2008, 12:58:45 pm »
Um, David, honey, aren't you married?

How should I say this... 'we're married, not dead', to quote my husband! 

David
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 03:03:42 pm by David_NC »
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline 404error

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2008, 03:53:22 pm »
This is just another retread of your exhibitionism at work where you hope to get some of the women upset. I think they're on to you now and like the rest of us just end up ignoring you or laughing.

HAHAHAHA!!!  I almost spit milk all over my computer!  Here we have you suggesting that all I do is make women upset and how "you" along with those women are ignoring me.  Don't include yourself in a group that ignores me.  You're my #1 threadstalker!  "If I post it, Hal will come."  The only one who seems perpetually upset by what I write is you Hal.   I accept that some people are going to be offended by what I write but these are the same people who'd be offended by; Family Guy, The Chappelle Show or Superbad.  It's a generational thing.  Why don't you put on some Glen Miller and sit back and relax while I kick it to "that rap muzak" and "the rock 'n roll" kids like these days.

I can't speak for women

And yet here you are speaking on behalf of women.  I'm not sure if you noticed Hal but most of the women in this thread are laughing.

Why you going to wait 2 years? Someone is going to have some blue balls again.

I'm gonna wait because paying for sex should be a last resort (as it was in this case.)  Maybe I'll find a poz woman between now and then?  Maybe I won't.  If I don't I always know where I can go.  And don't you worry about the blue balls, I'll just fire off some knuckle children in the meantime and all will be well.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.