Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:17:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 402
Total: 404

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Household of Homos Scandalously Subverts Nuclear Normality!  (Read 6441 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Household of Homos Scandalously Subverts Nuclear Normality!
« on: October 05, 2010, 01:00:16 am »
Apparently two she-faggots have defied the Will of God and managed to are pregant with quintuplets.

It is claimed that they have achieved this monstrous sin against the divine order "naturally".

A lesbian couple in Australia beat odds of more than one in 60 million when one of them became pregnant with quintuplets without using IVF.

Melissa Keevers, 27, and Rosemary Nolan, 21, used an American sperm donor to conceive. They were surprised when their doctor said they would be having five babies.

(link)

Appalling. May the Lord Rapture us decent folk to Salvation within the week.

Glory!

MtD

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
Re: Household of Homos Scandalously Subverts Nuclear Normality!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 01:07:39 am »
Apparently two she-faggots have defied the Will of God and managed to are pregant with quintuplets.

It is claimed that they have achieved this monstrous sin against the divine order "naturally".

The world is coming to an end, and teh deviants are to blame.  Repent all of ye who defy da Lord for Judgment Day is near.

I am Rev Moon, and I approve this message.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 01:34:41 am »
Five babies at once does sound like a punishment from an angry God.

Offline john33

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 05:29:01 am »
Five babies at once does sound like a punishment from an angry God.

Try telling that to, to the one who is pregnant as she's giving birth lol. I'm told it's excrutiating

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 06:02:06 am »
Try telling that to, to the one who is pregnant as she's giving birth lol. I'm told it's excrutiating

They usually do C-sections for multiple births over twins. It's too easy for the mother to lose her life otherwise.

But think about what it would be like to pass a squash through your penis. Ouch, yeah?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline john33

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 07:19:51 am »
They usually do C-sections for multiple births over twins. It's too easy for the mother to lose her life otherwise.

But think about what it would be like to pass a squash through your penis. Ouch, yeah?

Ouch isn't descriptive enough :o :o(gratuitous use of emoticons, trying to hide psychosomatic pain)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 07:43:18 am »
Ouch isn't descriptive enough :o :o(gratuitous use of emoticons, trying to hide psychosomatic pain)

Oops, that was supposed to say squash ball. Bigger than a golf ball but smaller than a baseball. I figure the proportion is just about right. And a squash ball has a little bit of give to it just like a baby's head.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline next2u

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 08:04:47 am »
dude, isn't there some backlash of pissed donor sperm kids who want more info on their parents? when the dad signs away all rights and the kids want to know him and they are legal what's gonna stand in their way?
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 08:31:11 am »
I suspect the deal is he doesn't contact them, not vice versa, but I know nothing about Australian laws. If I was the donor I would want to make sure that I was not going to get five teenagers I don't know showing up at my door from the opposite side of the world asking for a place to stay and college tuition, even though that would make a good Lifetime Movie of the Week.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 07:37:11 pm »

Try passing a kidney stone thur your penis (Guys) that's about as painful as natural Child Birth
just ask any man that's done this before  ???
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 07:39:18 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 07:41:42 pm »
Having witnessed the birth of my daughter, I can confirm that women are stronger than you ever imagined.

Offline denb45

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 08:01:57 pm »
Having witnessed the birth of my daughter, I can confirm that women are stronger than you ever imagined.

No doubt about that Joe..........
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 08:05:57 pm »
Childbirth is painful? Suck it up! Women (the wicked daughters of Eve) have only themselves to blame for that.

Genesis 3:16 (KJV):

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

MtD

Offline Jody

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 09:32:46 pm »
As soon as Ann posted about passing squash, golf balls, etc. my hand immediately went down to my penis.  Wonder why that happened.  No I couldn't imagine childbirth. :o

Jody ;)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Granny60

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 10:36:11 pm »
I think the sperm donors have got a good deal. 1. The donating part. 2. All 5 kids are being raised by someone else on another continent. ;D

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 12:56:09 am »
As soon as Ann posted about passing squash, golf balls, etc. my hand immediately went down to my penis.  Wonder why that happened.

O Noes! I turned Jody straight! I must have hit the wrong key, sorry about that! :-*

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 09:57:28 am »

I've witnessed child birth 3 times and every single time I thought the pain was being faked.  Women just want an excuse for the epidural.  Now the kidney stone on the otherhand....  When I was 9 I watched my uncle practically climb walls in pain from one, oh it was brutal.  Btw, babies don't come outta pee holes. (hehe)
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 12:00:28 pm »
We just want an excuse for an epidural, eh? Why, when you don't get stoned off it? I think you just want one of us women to kick your scrawny ass. You want to be on the floor with a six inch stiletto heel pressed into your perineum. Confess.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline denb45

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 12:38:15 pm »
We just want an excuse for an epidural, eh? Why, when you don't get stoned off it? I think you just want one of us women to kick your scrawny ass. You want to be on the floor with a six inch stiletto heel pressed into your perineum. Confess.

If it was you wearing those six inch stiletto heels  Ann, then YES, I might consider it  ;D

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 12:57:27 pm »
If it was you wearing those six inch stiletto heels  Ann, then YES, I might consider it  ;D

Well who else would it be? The stilettos are attached to a pair of thigh-highs and I've got the leather basque to match. :)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 01:18:33 pm »

Busted and guilty as charged....  when will you be knocking?  I wanna be ready. :)
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline denb45

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 01:23:12 pm »
Well who else would it be? The stilettos are attached to a pair of thigh-highs and I've got the leather basque to match. :)
Ohh Ann, I knew there was a side of you that I always liked, you can do both of us (me & skeebo) , after all you do have two feet  ;)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 02:08:07 pm »
Busted and guilty as charged....  when will you be knocking?  I wanna be ready. :)

You should be ready at ALL times. Woe betide you if I turn up and you're not.

Ohh Ann, I knew there was a side of you that I always liked, you can do both of us (me & skeebo) , after all you do have two feet  ;)

Sure. Two feet, two hands, an orifice or three, and more than enough toys to go around. And at least one of those has two heads. ;)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline denb45

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 02:16:06 pm »
You should be ready at ALL times. Woe betide you if I turn up and you're not.

Sure. Two feet, two hands, an orifice or three, and more than enough toys to go around. And at least one of those has two heads. ;)

It's Party TIME!  ;D

Offline Realist

• NotDownNotOut's Blog
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 02:26:36 pm »

Is a camera included in that kit?
23/02/10 Tests confirmed
25/02/10 13100 220 24%
12/03/10 19800 372 19%
26/03/10 Atripla
30/04/10 58 286 23%
28/05/10 45 222 21%
25/06/10 UD 301 23%
24/09/10 UD 283 22%
01/12/10 UD 319 23%
11/03/11 UD 293 28%
10/06/11 UD 423 24%
23/08/11 UD 389 26%
28/02/11 UD 315 34%

I blogged it all http://notdownnotout.blogspot.com

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 03:09:19 pm »
Is a camera included in that kit?

I have a tripod mounted webcam, will that do?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline john33

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 03:10:52 pm »
I have a tripod mounted webcam, will that do?

Even better ;)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.