Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:40:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 652
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 639
Total: 640

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Aloe Vera Juice  (Read 7641 times)

Offline ANGEL265

Aloe Vera Juice
« on: August 19, 2007, 12:55:50 am »
It is supoosed to be one of the most powerful immune booster and particularly helpful in diabetes, kidney problems, skin diseases. I would like to know whether some forum members have been using it and what are their experiences with this juice on both postive and negative side if any.IT is supoosed to be herbal and so there is no side effect of it.

Offline dixieman

Re: Aloe Vera Juice
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 02:21:22 pm »
Hey, I've tried and I use aloe... theres over a 1000 varieties of aloe plants available... even if something is a herb... herbs can and some do have side effects... I've never had a problem with orally taking aloe and or for external treatments but, with anything people react differently... always read as much as you can and let your doctor know what you are consuming...

Offline noahsark

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 03:33:02 pm »
hi, I drink it and seem to feel better in general. My exercise seems to pay off somewhat more.  My stomach seems to be getting tighter and I am getting some muscle tone back.  I have no negs.  It also helps in detoxing.  I feel lighter when I'm cleaned out.  I wish it had more publicity so others could try it.  Love to hear other feed back-any takers?

Offline ANGEL265

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 03:15:59 am »
hi,
 i have been using it and feeling much better. whats dose? i hv been taking it 30 ml twice a day.

Offline Peaches15

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 09:46:40 pm »
I first found out about Aloe when my supv had an aloe plant from Africa (which they said was MUCH more potent than the ones that grow here), and a co-worker had a rash that had been bothering her for days.  One day someone walked into our office and told her to cut the plant and put some of the secretion on her skin.  The NEXT day she had a vast improvement that she hadn't gotten from other creams that she was using.  Ever since then I believe in the power of aloe.  I take it internally, as a flavored juice sold in natural food stores, but have not actually cut the plant and mixed it with a liquid as others have told me they've done.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.