HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Worried abt encounter

(1/5) > >>

rohitindian2003:
Hi,

I m from India, New Delhi, I have met an sex worker on 22-2-2009. We were 4 friends before me one of my friend was entered the room and had oral sex and vaginal sex with her. After 10-15 minutes i entered the room and have oral sex without condom for 30-40 seconds and vaginal sex for 1 minute with condom. Can i get effected assuming the other guy and the worker r hiv infected. Its really getting toll on me. From las 4-5 days there is little pain in my head and i cant pee properly. n i m going for urination frequently which really bothering me pls help me.

Thanks

Ann:
Ro,

Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection, no matter how many blowjobs she gave before you and regardless of her hiv status. Blowjobs are NO RISK where hiv is concerned.

Protected intercourse is just that - protected - and is also NOT a risk for hiv infection. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection.

Regarding your symptoms, you need to see a doctor about that. While it's nothing to do with hiv, it could be gonorrhea or chlamyida from the blowjob. Once again, hiv is NOT transmitted via blowjobs.

You have not had a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

rohitindian2003:
do i need testing or something for hiv

Ann:
ro,

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST FOR HIV OVER THIS SPECIFIC INCIDENT, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

rohitindian2003:
Thanks for ur reply as far as sexually active. I am in a very much monogamous relationship. Except this particular incident i was never ever engaged in any kind of sexual relationship and i never will. It was my first n last chance therefore i m much more concerned and worried. Should i test or just leave it behind and go on with my life.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version