Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 11:46:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 175
Total: 176

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Week 7 on Viramune/Truvada - Side effects and should I change drugs?  (Read 14309 times)

Offline LTSurviver

• LTS since 1987. LTNP until 2008.
22 years positive, just started drugs...  CD4 count was 128 when I started, and 254 last week.

Week 7 on Viramune/Truvada and here is a list of my side effects:

Pain in my feet.  A burning, tingling pain in my feet that gets worse when they're hot.  Sometimes feels like they're thawing out after being frostbitten.  Sometimes it feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my heels.  Wearing shoes for any lenth of time is very annoying.  My guess is neuropathy.  I'm taking 1g 2x daily of Acetyl L-Carnitine.

Mild edema in my feet and ankles.  I have bony feet to begin with, so of course the doctor doesn't see the swelling, but I feel like I'm walking on water balloons.

Had a mild measles like drug rash on my arms and upper back that grew together in plaques that seems to be fading now, but just had two new pimples pop up on my right hand.

A feeling in my left armpit like I have a terrible rash, but no rash is there.  Like a bad skin hypersensitivity.  Much less pronounced in my right armpit.  And yes, of course the doctors see nothing, so poo-poo it.

General muscle and joint aches and pain.  Worst is neck, shoulders, elbows and right wrist.

Poor sleep.  I sleep in shifts and get tired very quickly.

So, will these likely fade, or likely become worse? 

Which drug is statistically likely to be causing which side effect?

Would this be enough to make any of you change drugs? 

As it stands now I have far less quality of life than I had just 6 months ago.  I'm (was) a fairly advanced natural body builder and I'm no where near feeling up to getting back in the gym. I've been housebound since my hospitalization in November.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 04:53:43 am by LTSurviver »

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
Re: Week 7 on Viramune/Truvada - Side effects and should I change drugs?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:58:27 am »
Hi There..

I can only share with you things that are going on in my life.  I also started treatment almost 18 years into HIV infection.  I started that treatment in October of 03.( I was infected in July of 1985.)
t-cells at that time were at 16. Viral load over 500,000
 I had no problems with Neuropathy then, prior to starting on meds.  It wasn't until several months into treatment that the Neuropathy started, and for several weeks, I couldn't even drive my car. It hurt the feet too much just pushing the clutch and brake pedals.

That severe pain subsided as my t-cells began to climb, but it still resulted in me having to change my job ( within the same company) because of the pain, in October of 04

I am also on Viramune ( I was started on this med as first line treatment. I am also on Epzicom and Viread. Viread is one of the components of Truvada.

So far, I am dealing with the PN pretty well. It is no where as bad as it was in 2004. There are some days that can be a little trying.

Has you doctor suggested that you go to a Neurologist, for some nerve conduction tests.  I had this done, back in 2004. The complete tests last about 40 minutes or so. You need to continue mentioning this to your doctor.

Have you seen the lesson this site provides on Neuropathy? Click below to get there : May give you some more answers to your questions.

http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/Neuropathy_6910.shtml

Take care-------Ray
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:00:25 am by J.R.E. »
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline jennynyc7

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:22 am »
Hi there. I take the same combo as you. I have been on it since maybe last march. I got that same rash when I began and it went awat withing about 2wks then about 2 months ago it came back out of the blue and went away again in the same amount of time. I too have mild aches and pains from time to time and extreme fatigue but Dr says that may just be the HIV as I have a small viral load. I don't have the same feelings in my feet but I do get shooting pains and cramps in them quite often. When I describe the sensation to my Dr he says no neuropathy. Personally, I wouldn't change meds over these possible side effects. Now, if I was having GI side effects, that would be another story. That is why I am reluctant to switch when I know that this combo is easy on my tummy and the next one may not be.

12/24/07-infected
1/3/08-ARS began
2/12/08-diagnosed
Initial Vl=99000
CD4=585
2/14/08-began Truvada/Reyataz/Norvir
3/01/08=Swapped Reyataz for Viramune
5/1/08:     vl= undetectable
                cd4=1250
10/24/08:  vl=undetectable
                cd4=1172 (55%)

12/4/08:    vl=254 (hopefully just a small blip)
                cd4=1234

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 09:05:16 am »
Thanks for your insight, Ray.

Yes, I have read that fact sheet.  I even printed it out and that is where I got the idea for the Acetyl L-Carnitine.  

So PN can get better over time?  It's not always progressive and the damage permanent if you stay on the drugs?

I ask because my doctor is very adamant about Viramune/Truvada being my best bet.  So I'm trying to stick out the side effects in hopes they will ease over time.

My Doctor seems unconcerned and even tried at first to say my symptoms were related to a case of athletes foot I picked up in the hospital.  But I've had AF before a few times and this is nothing like that.  I can distinguish between the symptoms of that and these other symptoms.  Yes, I do have a case of Moccasin Foot but it's going away with treatment.  However the pins and needles and pain is not.  And it makes no sense that the pain is worse when my feet get hot under the sheets or in shoes.  I can't even wear socks around the house now.

I will keep bringing it up with him and see if I can get a referral to a neurologist.

To be honest, I have thought more than once about quitting the drugs and taking my chances on my long lasting ability to keep my t-cells above 100 naturally.  For over 20 years they hovered between 160 and 200.  But over the last two years I have been having far more frequent colds, a few bouts with mild shingles and other viruses along with a few fungal infections.  Probably because I started working part time in a bar as a bouncer. (Why do sick people go out drinking???)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 09:12:57 am by LTSurviver »

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:20:31 am »
Hi Jenny!

I had a mild case of GI symptoms for three days a couple weeks ago or so.  Bad bloating, cramps and gas along with a two day fever.  But that passed.  It was right after that the rash broke out. I thought it may have been because of 6 weeks of taking various antibotics.

For as many years as they have been able to do viral loads, mine has been over 100,000.  I've had increasing minor aches but they are age related.  Up until 4 months ago I was able to aggressively lift weights.  That's when I developed a fever that no one could figure out what was causing it that eventually led to my being hospitalized in November.  These aches and pains are something new and much more debilitating.

And being an active person, extreme fatigue is hard to handle. :(

I'm curious, when you had your second bout of rash, had you taken any other medications recently?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 09:27:39 am by LTSurviver »

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 10:37:59 am »
Hey LTS,

The fact your feet hurt more when they get hot makes perfect sense to me. I find that happens to me all the time.

As Ray mentioned, my PN seems to improve over time, then every so often, kicks me in the butt again.

I also know someone who developed PN without ever taking meds. His was caused by living long term with untreated HIV.

I am sorry you are experiencing these side effects. But I really don't think stopping meds would be the answer you are seeking.

May I recommend something? Go back to the gym.

You may not be able to do all you used to do, especially after laying off for several months.

But, I get the impression this was an important part of your life. Personally, I would urge you to reclaim it.

Of course, let your doc know, but, even with the foot pain, I think you would be happier going back to something you really enjoyed and loved.

That's just my 2¢ worth.

HUGS,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline jennynyc7

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 10:45:56 am »
No, I sure hadn't taken any other meds. My Dr was actually puzzled as to why a rash appeared when it did. I am not sure if it is related or not but shortly after the rash on my next blood draw, I had a slight VL after being undetectable since starting the meds last march. Maybe there is a correlation with the VL and rash....who knows.
12/24/07-infected
1/3/08-ARS began
2/12/08-diagnosed
Initial Vl=99000
CD4=585
                cd4=1250
                cd4=1172 (55%)

cd4=1234

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 11:04:34 am »
Hey Mark,

Well that gives me hope.  I thought I was either going to become a cripple or have to stop the drugs.

I so want to get back in the gym.  But I want the rash to fade completely before I do so.  I look a bit like a leper right now and I don't want to get questions or freak people out. 

I'm a bit worried about the heat=pain thing in my feet, too.  My gym isn't the best at keeping the AC on.  Also my over all myalgia and joint pain gives me pause.  Did you have that when starting the drugs and did it ease?  The fatigue is freaking me out too, but I do have small windows in the day with lots of energy.

Another week or two, I guess when the rash fade away enough and I'll try.

You are correct, the gym was my life and I enjoyed lifting considerably.  I'm genetically blessed with being able to put on significant muscle.  Getting sick and watching my 19 inch arms wither away to 14 inches has killed me.  Very depressing.

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 11:09:10 am »
Jenny,

Well that's weird.  Have you talked to anyone else who had the rash come back again so late?

I hope I don't have to go through that.  The rash is one of the main things keeping me housebound right now.

Offline jennynyc7

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 01:59:34 pm »
No, I haven't talked to anyone else who experienced the same thing. My Dr hadn't seen it before either. When I get my rashes I always take an oatmeal bath and use oatmeal lotion. Also, benadryl works but makes me drowsy so my Dr gave me another prescription for something similar, can't recall now what the name of it is, but it doesn't make you drowsy. Calamine, and hydrocortisone creams do nothing for me.  Hopefully yours will go away soon. Did you start on one dose of viramune for the first two weeks then increase after that?
12/24/07-infected
1/3/08-ARS began
2/12/08-diagnosed
Initial Vl=99000
CD4=585
                cd4=1250
                cd4=1172 (55%)

cd4=1234

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 02:38:51 pm »
Yep, I stepped the Viramune.

Luckily the rash wasn't very itchy at all.  An occasional rub but no scratching.  I was on Allegra the entire time so maybe that helped.

Well, that's good news that it's relatively unheard of. :) 

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 08:26:26 pm »
Yep, I stepped the Viramune.

Hi,

I take this to mean you stopped taking the Viramune. Is that right ? So you are only taking the Truvada at this time? or did the doctor switch you to something else, to replace the viramune.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 09:03:42 pm »
No, I mean I stepped the dose.  One pill daily for two weeks then one pill twice daily after that.

Sorry for the confusion. :)

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 06:00:54 am »
Well, I've had a good day yesterday and this AM with the feet.  Either I'm getting used to it or they're getting better.  I dunno.  The mild edema is still there, though.

I think the Acetyl L-Carnitine is giving me the squirts, though.  Anyone know a way around that?  Today I'm going to cut the dose in half and see if that helps.  Maybe 1000mg twice daily is too much for my GI tract to handle properly?

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 08:03:26 am »
No, I mean I stepped the dose.  One pill daily for two weeks then one pill twice daily after that.

Sorry for the confusion. :)

Got ya !!  Don't have to apologize, I can get confused easily at times !  :P

Do you smoke , or drink alcohol regularly ?  You may want to try to cut that out for a while, and see if that makes a difference for you. Might help in ruducing the foot pain.

Take care----Ray

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 08:40:51 am »
I don't drink anymore since I'm not working in the bars anymore.  Was always a moderate situational drinker anyhow.

I did quit smoking for years but started back up again a couple weeks ago when the rash appeared.  The stress was just too much and I have to admit that the smoking has given me some comfort.  I know I need to knock it off again soon.  It's stupid, I know... but it really did help me for a bit there.

I'll be quitting within the week.

Offline jennynyc7

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 09:02:07 am »
Yeah same here, had quit smoking when I got pregnant with my first child who is now 4 and started up a few months after diagnosed last year. I also drink in moderation, nothing major.
12/24/07-infected
1/3/08-ARS began
2/12/08-diagnosed
Initial Vl=99000
CD4=585
                cd4=1250
                cd4=1172 (55%)

cd4=1234

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 10:20:39 am »
Now my feet are feeling a little numb.  Wonder what that is all about?

Offline aztecan

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 10:47:11 am »
Hey LTS,

The numbness also can be a part of neuropathy.

I was wondering, are you on any cholesterol meds? Statins have been known to do this to people - including me - when mixed with some HIV meds.

When do you see your doctor again? I presume, since you have just started meds, you will be seeing him/her within a month or two?

Keep a journal of how you are feeling, when you were feeling it, etc. Then make sure to show it to the doctor. That can be a real help because we often forget what happened when.

I understand about not going to the gym until the rash goes away. Keep in mind you will probably have to rebuild your exercise regimen and undoubtedly will not be able to start right back where you left off.

Think of it as a challenge for you to overcome. Challenges are great motivators.

HUGS,

Mark

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:49:11 am by aztecan »

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 11:34:52 am »
Hey Mark,

Nope, my only meds are Truvada, Viramune and Allegra.  Plus generic Walgreen's Clotrimazole cream for that athlete's foot I picked up in the hospital.  I've been checking the ingredients of the cream and the only thing I think may cause numbness is the benzyl alcohol listed as an inactive ingredient.  But I dunno...

I see my doctor next week.

That's a good idea about keeping notes.  I'll try that.

Oh I know I'll be no where near where I was when I laid off the gym.  I've lost a LOT of size and strength.  It'll be like starting all over again.  Which is fine because results at first are always dramatic and exciting.  LOL

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 02:12:44 pm »
GOOD NEWS!!!

My VL test came back and in one month it dropped from over 100,000 to 300!!!

So my CD4 count doubled from 128 to 254 in the same period and now this news!  (It takes longer to get the VL results)

Kinda makes the side effects seem a little more bearable now. :)

Even the Dr was surprised by the results.

Offline dallas2009

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 01:00:07 am »
I have been blessed in one way one and not so blessed in others.  I had to start taking medication less than a year after being diagnosed.  I was put on Sustiva and oh my...every morning when I would get up I felt like someone had hit me with a sledge hammer and when I got out of bed I felt drunk... :(  After complaining to my doctor he put me on the same medications you are on. Viramune/Truvada and I had minimal side affects and it brought my viral load down really fast...now on the other hand I have the same aches and pains that someone else mentioned and joint pains.  I wish you the best and if the side affects become too bad please convey this to your doctor and insist on another medication because not every combination is meant for everyone.

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 04:39:40 am »
Dallas,

Sorry to hear about your Sustiva side effects.  I sometimes feel a little doped when I wake in the AM but hardly worth mentioning.  My Dr had mentioned one of the drugs in Truvada can have that effect and that's why I should take it at night.

Right now I am dealing with some moderate (severe to me) edmea in my feet and ankles that started yesterday afternoon.  I'll call the Dr today.

I spoe with him yesterday just after noon and he said he would refer me to a neurologist to for the PN.  But now with the edema I'm wondering what is up.

Besides the foot issues and minor aches and pains I have been feeling really well the last week. 

How bad are your muscle and joint pains?  Does exercise make them worse, better or not change them?

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 01:30:10 pm »
Another question:

My skin across the left shoulder blade and under my left arm is hypersensitive like I have a rash there.  Yet no rash is visible.

Anyone know what this could be?

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 10:20:01 pm »
Hi folks!

I thought I would give an update.

Things are going pretty good now.  The issues with my feet have eased a lot and now are only mildly annoying at times if even that.

My only issues now are fatigue and sleep issues.  I'm still sleeping in shifts.

Also, I quit smoking again after starting up when the rash appeared.  Today was my first smoke free day in a month.

This monday will start my third week back in the gym.  It's been hard but amazingly, many of my issues with muscle and joint pain cleared up only to be replaced with the standard delayed onset muscle soreness that I know will clear up in a few weeks.  Also, there is nothing like being out of breath in the gym to encourage one to stop the damn smoking.  :d

Now I'm having issues with my ID doc because he wants to do my counts every three months and I want them every month until I'm undetectable then every three months is fine with me.  Last count was 300 VL 254 CD4

Am I being unreasonable?

Offline Peter Staley

• Founder & Advisory Editor, AIDSmeds.com
    • AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 08:32:48 am »
I think your doc is right, and suggesting very standard practice -- every 3 months.  Your VL is doing great, and your CD4s are rising nicely.  Stressing about your numbers can actually cause, well, stress.  And that can cause additional health issues. 

The best thing you've done is get back to the gym and quite smoking.  Keep working on LIVING, and your numbers will continue to reflect this.

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 02:46:15 pm »
Thanks Peter,

I had read that it was ideal to test monthly until undetectable.  Was that wrong?  I feel kinda foolish now.

Oh yeah, I feel so much better not smoking and back in the gym lifting.

Offline aztecan

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:34 pm »
Hey LTS,

Congratulations on the great numbers and quitting smoking.

January was my two-year anniversary of quitting smoking. I has smoked for 32 years and was smoking about two packs a day when I packed off.

Also, it is good to hear you went back to the gym. A bit of exercise can do wonders for a person's health and outlook.

Peter is right. Doctors will typically test someone about a month to six weeks after they initially start meds, then start testing them every quarter.

Don't sweat the numbers, you're doing great!  ;)

HUGS,

Mark

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 07:22:04 am »
Thanks Mark!

My lungs are still killing me.  I made up for lost time when I started back last month (imagine chain smoking for a month on virgin lungs).  :(  And something new: Asthma like inflamation/pain/hitching/coughing.  I guess there are downsides to having a stronger immune system, huh?  Never had this before.  I'm just hoping it will pass.  I figure it will in a few weeks as my lungs heal.  I really beat the crap out of them.

Well, I guess what I read about testing monthly until undetectable wasn't right.  I feel kinda foolish now.  Oh well, time to chill and focus on lifting.  After a few months I'll start up some cardio, too.  Right now I just want my strength and mass back.

Maybe for the first time I can reach some of my fitness goals without having to worry about getting sick. 

Some more good news:  My sleep was a little better last night.  I think the smoking was making it worse.

Well, I'm off to the gym again.  Today is back day.

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 08:06:46 pm »
Another update:

Monday they did blood tests on me.  My CD4 count was in the 380s (yea!).  My VL isn't back yet.

A little worrisome is my liver and kidneys.  Both were "a little elevated."  The doctor said it looked like I may be a little dehydrated.  Now, I had my blood drawn right after working out (lifting and cardio) so that may be it.  I'm having another test done Monday to see if it's still off.  Meanwhile I'm paying more attantion to hydration in the gym.  So much so that during my 1.5 hours in the gym I pee twice now, LOL!!!

The gym has been getting better for me.  My strength is slowly coming back and so is my size.  At this rate I'll have my 19" arms back in no time!

Still smoke free.  My breathing has improved as well, though still not copmpletely.  I must have done a number on my lungs.  Constantly hungry, though.  But I'm focusing on protein rich foods and snacks rather than the comfort foods I was eating before.

Sleep is still hit or miss for me.  Can't seem to stay asleep longer than a couple hours at a time.  At night, I get no more than 5 hours (3-4 is the norm) and I have to make up for it with a 2-3 hour nap in the day.  So, of course, fatigue is a constant companion. 

It wasn't like this before the drugs.  I mean, I was never a great sleeper but it's worse now.

Ambian CR was useless.  So was Benedryl as was pot.  All of them let me sleep for 3-4 hours and then I wake up hung over (the pot had the least hangover).  I'll ask my doc about Lunesta next.

My wierd muscle aches and pains have not returned.  Just the normal pain and siffness from working out.  That makes me happy.  Also, my feet are almost normal again.  Just occational shooting pains.

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:09 pm »
Well, the new blood test showed the creatinine levels are still high.  Normal is 0.7 - 1.2 and mine were 1.7 last week and 1.9 this week.

BUT, both days I was tested I ate my high protien diet and had lifted heavy that day.  Reading up on it shows that both can cause abnormally high, but not dangerous levels of creatinine.  I have also read that body builders have high creatinine levels.

Soooo... Tomorrow I will not lift or eat meat and be tested in the afternoon.  I will also have a clearance test (urine) to see if I am clearing the creatinine fast enough.  If it is still high I will eat a low protien diet for a week and not lift for a week and be tested again.

Scary stuff.  I kinda need my kidneys.  But I figure since it is normal for weight lifters to have higher than normal levels I'm fine.  We'll see.

Offline LTSurviver

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 06:43:24 pm »
Okay, the counts came back and my Creatinine is normal (1.2 this time) when I do not lift or eat a lot of meat for 24+ hours before the test.

My ID doc was says he learned something new here.  That makes two of us!  LOL!!

So my kidneys and liver seem to be holding up fine with the Truvada and Viramune. :)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.