Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:44:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 355
Total: 357

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: New numbers! Video update coming soon.  (Read 32065 times)

Offline Etay1207

New numbers! Video update coming soon.
« on: February 12, 2010, 02:48:34 pm »
Hello everybody. I just got off the phone with my nurse and she gave me my new numbers. My VL is half what it was last July. My tcells dropped a little.  VL: 322,000.   CD4: 52.  CD4%: 5.8   I will make another video when I recieve my WBC. That was really low last Nov. when I last got bloodwork done. It dropped to 1.8 in the beginning of Nov. Retested a week later and it was 2.9. No illness to speak of. I went to a cardiologist for chestpains and he couldn't find anything wrong. Told me I had gas and to try and antacid. WOW! what a difference!!! I'm a truck driver so I don't move around as much as I use to.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 10:48:48 am by Ann »
POZ since 1999
1/07 tcells: 530 vl: 72,922 7/07 tcells: 542 vl: 26,577
9/08 tcells: 339 vl: 56,120  7/09 tcells: 267 vl: 663,160
11/09 tcells: 71 vl: 498,670 2/10 tcells: 52 vl: 322,000
 no meds and feeling great!

Offline skeebo1969

Re: New numbers! Video update coming soon.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 04:39:45 pm »

You should do a video of you driving your truck while eating rolaids.  Thanks for the update!
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 04:44:42 pm »

You should do a video of you driving your truck while eating rolaids.  Thanks for the update!

I agree with Skeebo.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 04:48:23 pm »
LOL, I love it how you use an exclamation point when you write "New numbers!" implying that you're excited or happy about it.

Most people with those numbers would be wringing their hands with fear and worry—more power to you! I guess?

I agree with Skeebo.

Skeebo you crack me up.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 05:25:25 pm »
VL: 322,000.   CD4: 52.
WOW!
wow is right. :o my partner had a vl of 300,000 and cd4 of 119 when they found 3 tumors of non-hodgkins lymphoma in him. He was dead 60 days later  :'(

Out of curiosity, how much damage are you going to allow to happen to your immune system before you "try" to do something about it? Regardless of how you "feel", the science clearly shows that your immune system is terribly compromised. Do you have a point where you will take meds and hope that they are able to bring you back from the brink? cd4s at 20? 10? 0?!?! Do you not believe in preventative medicine? Or are you just planning to wait until it's totally destroyed before doing anything? Inquiring minds would like to know  ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 05:27:52 pm »
Does anyone else here have problems with the audio in Etay's videos? For Matty the Damned it's always garbled beyond intelligibility.

For a while I suspect my flash plugin, but his videos are the only ones I have this problem with.

MtD
(Who thinks Etay is a handsome chap but has no idea what he's saying)

Offline john33

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 05:39:40 pm »
no i have the same probleme too, thought it was just my hearing or something.

John
(who's gran used too say God helps them that help themselves)

Offline aferstilo

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 07:10:14 pm »
WHy is he being allowed to come back here all he is doing is making people question HIV i know he did with me, he had me reading fo rhours and hours and im not going to lie it really confused me. I had to stop reading before i started thinking stupid.
1/13/09 CD4 1129/34.2% - VL 22,000
5/15/09 CD4 1300/33%   -  VL 35,000
11/17/09 CD4 659/ 23%  - VL 150,000
1/18/09  - STarted Atripla
2/18/10 Cd4 774- 30% - Vl 1,600
5/6/10   CD4 866 40% - VL Undetectable

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 08:21:08 pm »
Does anyone else here have problems with the audio in Etay's videos? For Matty the Damned it's always garbled beyond intelligibility.

For a while I suspect my flash plugin, but his videos are the only ones I have this problem with.

MtD
(Who thinks Etay is a handsome chap but has no idea what he's saying)

Matty try playing it backwards.  Everything is backwards in Australia.

Offline john33

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 08:24:18 pm »
  Everything is backwards in Australia.

I hate to say this as a northener, but Matty might think the same about us ;D it's all in the perspective lol

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 08:40:43 pm »
Matty try playing it backwards.  Everything is backwards in Australia.

Upside down, honey. These be the antipodes. :)

MtD

Offline john33

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 08:41:36 pm »
ooooops! ;)
i have to say my diction is getting improved tonight
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 08:44:00 pm by john33 »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 10:06:05 pm »
VL: 322,000.   CD4: 52.  CD4%: 5.8

For the record, this is a terrible set of numbers - "trends over time" notwithstanding.

Etay, your health is in enormous peril. The damage that is being done to your cell mediated immune system is not just considerable but may be (in some respects at least) irreversible.

Continue along this path and you are doomed to die a dreadful, gruesome and wholly avoidable death

So good luck with that. I am not here to beseech you to change your ways. May you serve as an example to others of how you shouldn't manage AIDS.

MtD

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 11:13:09 pm »
VL: 322,000.   CD4: 52.  CD4%: 5.8

For the record, this is a terrible set of numbers - "trends over time" notwithstanding.

Etay, your health is in enormous peril. The damage that is being done to your cell mediated immune system is not just considerable but may be (in some respects at least) irreversible.

Continue along this path and you are doomed to die a dreadful, gruesome and wholly avoidable death

So good luck with that. I am not here to beseech you to change your ways. May you serve as an example to others of how you shouldn't manage AIDS.

MtD

Duly noted but: was his previous thread during your exile? Are you familiar with the expression "falling on deaf ears"?

LINK:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=30815.msg376563#msg376563

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 11:14:51 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 11:19:23 pm »
Duly noted but: was his previous thread during your exile? Are you familiar with the expression "falling on deaf ears"?

LINK:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=30815.msg376563#msg376563

In fact I commented in that thread, so no, it was not during in my sojourn in the Underworld. But your pointy tone indicates you knew that. ;)

My comments which you have quoted are not really directed at Etay, but rather to another audience.

MtD

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 11:30:25 pm »
In fact I commented in that thread, so no, it was not during in my sojourn in the Underworld. But your pointy tone indicates you knew that. ;)

My comments which you have quoted are not really directed at Etay, but rather to another audience.

MtD

Not pointy, never pointy ;)

Just trying to avoid deja vu all over again, as it were.

The "Etay Paradox" vis a vis these forums is that if (or rather, when) he, ahem, succumbs, no one here will be the wiser. It's like a train wreck but in another dimension.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 11:35:58 pm »
Not pointy, never pointy ;)

Just trying to avoid deja vu all over again, as it were.

The "Etay Paradox" vis a vis these forums is that if (or rather, when) he, ahem, succumbs, no one here will be the wiser. It's like a train wreck but in another dimension.

Pointy has its place. Never underestimate the value of a pointy tone.  :D

In a perverse way I think Etay (on his current trajectory) could be a most instructive figure. That said, I hope he alters course.

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 11:43:02 pm »
Retested a week later and it was 2.9. No illness to speak of. I went to a cardiologist for chestpains and he couldn't find anything wrong. Told me I had gas and to try and antacid. WOW! what a difference!!! I'm a truck driver so I don't move around as much as I use to.

YouTube.com/etay1207 

With his happy go lucky title and this section above, Etay is coming here gently spewing his denialist stance.  He is also a member of a denialist forum which denounces much of what we all know here.  Fuck Atripla, just pop antacids and you'll be fine or "wow what a difference"...  low Cd4's, big deal never felt better.... and don't forget the classic, " I was so happy to get my AIDS diagnosis" .  

I guess everyone has a right to get their message out.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 11:44:21 pm »

In a perverse way I think Etay (on his current trajectory) could be a most instructive figure. That said, I hope he alters course

I agree but my point, above, is how can he be instructive if there's no one around to tell the tale? If he were to disappear from the forums what are we to assume? For all anyone knows he and his 50 Tcells could be vacationing in Hawaii.

Fuck Atripla, just pop antacids and you'll be fine or "wow what a difference"... 

I love it, "fuck Atripla, where's my Rolaids?" LOL
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 11:46:25 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 11:48:03 pm »
I agree but my point, above, is how can he be instructive if there's no one around to tell the tale? If he were to disappear from the forums what are we to assume? For all anyone knows he and his 50 Tcells could be vacationing in Hawaii.

Absolutely. Though I'm sure we will get "I've just been diagnosed with <insert catastrophic OI or neoplasm here> but I'm confident the Lord will deliver me" updates.

Admittedly not as instructive as a "My friend Etay lost his battle with AIDS yesterday . . . " update but of some value nonetheless.

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 11:55:13 pm »
Admittedly not as instructive as a "My friend Etay lost his battle with AIDS yesterday . . . " update but of some value nonetheless.

MtD

Yea, but they'll probably say something to effect of "Our heavenly Father has called on Etay to drive his rig on roads paved of gold"...  Doubt if AIDS would even be mentioned as a factor, actually it wouldn't surprise me if said friend blames the makers of Rolaids for Etay's demise. 

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2010, 12:00:50 am »
For anyone who might be confused about whether or not to take ARV meds if they have HIV (such as afterstilo, above):

Christine Joy Maggiore (July 25, 1956–December 27, 2008) was an HIV-positive activist who promoted the view that HIV was not the cause of AIDS.[1][2] She was the founder of Alive & Well AIDS Alternatives, an organization which questions the link between HIV and AIDS and encourages HIV-positive pregnant women to avoid anti-HIV medication.[3] Maggiore authored and self-published the book What If Everything You Thought You Knew about AIDS Was Wrong?

Maggiore's promotion of AIDS denialism had long been controversial, particularly since her 3-year-old daughter, Eliza Jane Scovill, died of Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia and untreated AIDS. Consistent with her belief that HIV was harmless, Maggiore had not taken medication to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV to her daughter during pregnancy, and she did not have Eliza Jane tested for HIV during her daughter's lifetime.[4][3] Maggiore hired a veterinary toxicologist (and AIDS denialist) to review the autopsy report. The toxicologist produced a report attributing Eliza Jane's death to an allergic reaction to amoxicillin, rather than AIDS.[4] Maggiore herself died on December 27, 2008 after suffering from several AIDS-related conditions.[5]

On December 27, 2008, Maggiore died at the age of 52. She was under a doctor's care and was being treated for what was originally reported as pneumonia. The Los Angeles County coroner's office stated Maggiore had been treated for pneumonia in the six months prior to her death as well.[27] A doctor familiar with the family noted that anti-HIV drugs could have prevented her death, but Maggiore's fellow AIDS denialists argued that her pneumonia was not related to AIDS and suggested instead that she died as a result of a toxic alternative medicine "holistic cleanse", or stress, or the cold and flu.[27][20] No autopsy or biopsy evidence was recorded.

Maggiore's death certificate states that the cause of death was disseminated herpes virus [disambiguation needed] infection and bilateral pneumonia, with oral candidiasis as a contributing cause, all of which are related to HIV infection. The death certificate also states there was no autopsy or biopsy performed.[5]

Continued . . .

LINK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Maggiore
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 12:10:57 am by Inchlingblue »

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2010, 12:12:37 am »
I just can't figure this guy out.  Is he crying out for help or what?  He can do what he wants with his health.  As I said previously, ETay, can you designate someone to inform us of what happens to you when you're no longer able to do so?  I'm not being overly dramatic here.  I'm very serious.  We will be able to share his story with others who think you can ignore HIV.  When someone comes along thinking HIV is no big deal, we can tell them what happened to Etay.

Etay, the jury is in on what happens to HIVers with no meds.  You don't have to do your own personal medical study.  It has been done.  I said I wasn't going to respond again to this, but here I am doing it.   I will give you one thing:  If you are telling the truth about your HIV status and numbers, you must be one calm and anxiety-free person.  I worry everyday with my numbers.  I wish I had some of that worry-free personality.  However, you can keep your denialism.  

I wish ya the best in this journey you've chosen to take.  I hope you can prove science wrong and maybe you're actually Superman and just never knew it.  

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2010, 12:14:15 am »
goodness. ::) :D this thread has gone a bit off course, like the last one he posted. I bet Etay never responds much to this one either. Damn! I keep hoping he'll explain why he bothers to get tested for counts and exactly what his medical healthcare plan is. He obviously trusts the medical science far enough for the labs, but doesn't want to carry that over to trusting the science about the meds. However, he did tell us last time that he just wanted to post his "happy comments" and really didn't want to respond to our questions, so it was probably just a pipe dream thinking he'd say much more in this thread anyway.  ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2010, 01:55:47 am »
Guys

He will never answer you unless you agree with him.

Not to be a bitch - but if someone in such poor health (YES your health sucks) drives a truck isnt it crazy for us to just smile about that?  Couldn't he stroke out and kill people with those numbes (I am thinking if maybe Taxo is attacking his brain).

Ugh, this dude drives me nuts.  He is a denialist who should be bannned!!!!! 

Ann...help?!?!?

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2010, 03:15:02 am »
Why do you go to a cardiologist for chest pains, but not an hiv specialist for destroyed immunity?
The cardiologist said nothing about your raging untreated HIV infection?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 08:12:50 am »
suckers

Offline veritas

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2010, 08:35:50 am »

Etay seems to be using a type of philosophy called "logical positivism" in reverse (illogical positivism). Logical positivism seeks to credit verifiable scientific law as knowledgeable while dismissing unverifiable propositions as nonsense. Etay is flying in the face of science. Since his position can't be confirmed empirically, his action is nonsense and meaningless. I believe it is reasonable to not pursue it further.

Dachshund's post rings true.

v

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2010, 08:58:32 am »
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2010, 12:17:57 pm »
God, Roll AIDS brings back some gruesome memories for some of the membership in this forum, me being one of them!!!!

Etay, quit laughing in the face of God! and either get your shit together, or check out of here.  God gave you the gift of HIV and a brain, both at the same time.  Why did you place the brain on hold and leave it all up to an ignorant virus. ??  Most Christians I know would have already started to fight this thing, because God allowed this challenge into your life to give you something to do.   Do It!!
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 01:57:48 pm »
Etay seems to be using a type of philosophy called "logical positivism" in reverse (illogical positivism). Logical positivism seeks to credit verifiable scientific law as knowledgeable while dismissing unverifiable propositions as nonsense. Etay is flying in the face of science. Since his position can't be confirmed empirically, his action is nonsense and meaningless. I believe it is reasonable to not pursue it further.

Dachshund's post rings true.

v

Duzzn't matter if the Doxie is right. That ain't the point.

Pretty much everyone who posts here has to be taken at their word, Etay is no different.

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 03:14:57 pm »
Hello everybody. I just got off the phone with my nurse and she gave me my new numbers. My VL is half what it was last July. My tcells dropped a little.  VL: 322,000.   CD4: 52.  CD4%: 5.8   I will make another video when I recieve my WBC. That was really low last Nov. when I last got bloodwork done. It dropped to 1.8 in the beginning of Nov. Retested a week later and it was 2.9. No illness to speak of. I went to a cardiologist for chestpains and he couldn't find anything wrong. Told me I had gas and to try and antacid. WOW! what a difference!!! I'm a truck driver so I don't move around as much as I use to.

YouTube.com/etay1207 

*YAWN* ....back to my knitting.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 03:19:04 pm »
hey Etay!
where'e the new vid, man? Get with it. LOL ;) ;D

Here in 2010, if you announce something like that, you oughta get it online within 24 hrs. Better yet, post it first THEN announce it. You don't want to be one of those people who say they are going to do something and never come through, now do you? LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline veritas

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 03:57:31 pm »

MTD,

Your quote: "Pretty much everyone who posts here has to be taken at their word, Etay is no different."

While I believe your statement to be true in general terms, Etay's actions seem to be born from an infantile need for security, the childish hope of escaping from time and chance. His postulation is dangerous because it caters to wishful thinking. The idea of wishful thinking ( hoping to defeat the virus , without therapy) could survive and spread. I, for one, certainly don't want newly infected to believe that his actions are viable. They're not !

v

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 04:15:05 pm »
hey Etay!
where'e the new vid, man? Get with it. LOL ;) ;D

I'll wait for the DVD.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010, 05:25:02 pm »
MTD,

Your quote: "Pretty much everyone who posts here has to be taken at their word, Etay is no different."

While I believe your statement to be true in general terms, Etay's actions seem to be born from an infantile need for security, the childish hope of escaping from time and chance. His postulation is dangerous because it caters to wishful thinking. The idea of wishful thinking ( hoping to defeat the virus , without therapy) could survive and spread. I, for one, certainly don't want newly infected to believe that his actions are viable. They're not !

v

I'm not really reflecting on what makes this character do the things he's doing. He claims to be a pentecostal, so I feel pretty confident in asserting that he's not working off the most rational of bases.

The suggestion from a few here is that we're being taken for chumps by this fellow.  This is most likely true. There's a more than even chance we're being trolled.

But it don't matter.

There is always something instructive to be had from things like this. In this case it's an opportunity to show some newly diagnosed folks what you don't do when managing AIDS.

MtD

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 05:02:03 am »
Deleted because I was asked by the moderators to back off this guy and I am respectful of their decision.

Sorry if anyone took offense.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 05:41:09 pm by PeteNYNJ »

Offline veritas

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 05:43:33 am »

MTD,

Your quote: "There is always something instructive to be had from things like this. In this case it's an opportunity to show some newly diagnosed folks what you don't do when managing AIDS."

Although the potential learning experience to be derived here is a good one, the final act will never be played out as Inch said earlier. This lesson, if Etay is being truthful here, can only end with the inevitable conclusion ..... his demise, which we will never know about.. If he is playing us as chumps, then his postulations survive and possibly spread.
Either way, there is really no point to contiue this thread.

I agree with PeteNYNJ.  I don't see the good this is doing.

v

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 05:55:19 am »
Welcome back Etay, glad that you decided again to keep in touch with us, can we please have some pics off you driving your truck.

Could your next u-tube include your Doctor and you discussing your situation, now do not let those 80 hours off driving stop you posting.

"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Grasshopper

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 05:56:13 am »
Moderators

Go to this guys youtube and you will see he is linked too denailists and almost all his comments (besides mine which was attacked) are from denailist

Ban this guy!!!

Pete

Come on Sir....you went to another website, picked a fight overthere by calling people douchebag; you then get bashed and come here screaming to ban the OP, ....here where he not once gave you an ounce of attention ??

I much rather prefer this line of thought:

There is always something instructive to be had from things like this. In this case it's an opportunity to show some newly diagnosed folks what you don't do when managing AIDS.

MtD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 06:27:43 am by Grasshopper »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 05:29:47 pm »
suckers

I'll drink to that Dach ..it really does surprise me that so called Intelligent people get themselves dragged into utter BS from people like Etay...seriously guys ..when are you going to learn not to feed the idiots of this world..and before anyone decides to jump up and down on me i have to say...I don't care what his frigging God says..he is not going to make it.

Stop feeding him and let him go, there is nothing we can do for him..you guys have all tried, it's now time to say enough is enough.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2010, 05:42:55 pm »
Amen! And God bless him!

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2010, 07:10:46 pm »

I swear I can hear the song Like A Bridge Over Troubled Watersplaying everytime I read this thread.  Can anyone else hear it?

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2010, 08:01:46 pm »

I swear I can hear the song Like A Bridge Over Troubled Watersplaying everytime I read this thread.  Can anyone else hear it?

Hmmm... no.  I didn't know you wanted to comfort Etay so badly.

I actually hear this song playing in my mind (well, the first verse for sure).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZYprnuqNk

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2010, 09:53:37 pm »
This guy is a joke and the sooner you stop feeding the troll, the sooner he will go away. I hate watching all of you trying to help someone who is playing you. As I said in the other thread, this guy does not go to doctors, his numbers are fantasy and even if he is real, who cares? He believes that HIV will not kill him and so let's let him find out how that works out. If he wants to die, then fine, let him do it in silence.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2010, 08:16:42 am »
Skeebo1969---yes I hear it but then Just a Spoon full off Sugar helps the Medicine crashes in-------
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline tokyodecadence

• A one room disco.
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2010, 03:43:31 pm »
In the words of a great man....suckers.
[.Fodão.]

Offline Etay1207

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2010, 05:23:24 pm »
Sorry guys, I wasn't totally clear in my first post. I will be making a new video later this month. I have another appointment with the cardiologist on the 22nd. He's gonna do an echo and a stress test. He doesn't think anythings wrong with my heart but because of my family history of heart disease he wants to make sure everything's ok. Yes, he did give me a lecture about taking meds. I am also waiting to get my WBC numbers. Right now I'm still playing in this snow. What happened to global warming?
POZ since 1999
1/07 tcells: 530 vl: 72,922 7/07 tcells: 542 vl: 26,577
9/08 tcells: 339 vl: 56,120  7/09 tcells: 267 vl: 663,160
11/09 tcells: 71 vl: 498,670 2/10 tcells: 52 vl: 322,000
 no meds and feeling great!

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2010, 06:07:50 pm »

Etay,

You forgot to mention that you are playing in the snow in nothing but your boxer briefs... ya know, like for added effect.

What happened to global warming?

It's all a lie.. 

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 12:52:39 am »
WHAT HAPPENED TO GLOBAL WARMING?

In my previous post, I was almost going to say I bet you don't believe in global warming either.  However, I didn't want to be too bitchy.  You may have said this as a joke as I've heard many do about all the snow storms, but I think it may tell more about you.  You are a denialist at heart.  You don't believe in science and rely on religious superstition. 

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.