Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:01:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 273
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Shit! Shit! Shit!  (Read 8258 times)

Offline Jnm594

• Fight! Fight! Fight the Good Fight!
Shit! Shit! Shit!
« on: July 12, 2007, 12:32:41 am »
I had my first date in almost three years tonight and was as jumpy as a 12 year old girl in Alabama at a family reunion. I think I only changed clothes five times, cut myself shaving, put on two different color socks...OK enough I'm sure I"ve made my point. I had literally run into this guy while I was at the grocery store and we chatted and out of the blue he asked me out. Now I live in Northern Colorado not South Beach so I was stammering and stuttering and of course said yes. How often do I get asked out by a hunk a fuckin burning love? Woof.....

So we went out, He showed up at my door with flowers and opened my car door, the restaurant door, was charming, attentive, etc. and I just kept pinching myself because I thought it was too good to be true. Well guess what?????

We started talking about just about everything and anything and things seemed to be going great and I was just rattling away and he asked "Are you positive?" I thought great another pozzie in the boonies just getting better and better! Of course I'm not going to lie and said "yes and pretty healthy what about you?" He just looked at me and said "No" and then called the waitress over and asked for the check. I asked what was wrong and he looked at me with this bizzare expression and said that he didn't date SLUTS AND THEN ASKED ME IF I NEEDED A RIDE HOME!!! I was so shocked I just looked at him and said "No" and he got up and walked out. I was so friggin mad and fuming that I got a box for my steak to give to the kids when I got home, called a cab and came home.

The problem is when I was giving the dogs their pieces of steak I started tearing up and then bawled like a baby, Feeling like I had been punched in the gut thinking I'll NEVER find someone and all the usual dramatic garbage. And I hate drama but could have been nominated for "The Most Awful Scene of Self-Centered Psychosis in a 40 year old gay man".

The Drama Llama was braying in my living room and then shit all over the floor.

So after I got myself together I came to some realizations....

I may be poz but I'm still me.
I might be poz but I'm still a catch (In my own little world at least, the one inside my head).
I may be poz but he's a jackass.
I doubt it will be another three years for the next date but if so, then so.
I have busted my ass for every single one of my 164 tcells and I'm not going to worry any of them away.
I might be HIV positive but I still deserve to be treated with respect.
Better to find out on date one than date one hundred and one.
If all else fails my dogs still love me.
And last but not least, Shit Happens.
He may be gorgeous on the outside but he's miserable inside.

And I bet he has a little one.....Asshole.

When it gets hard I always listen to my favorite song of all time..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEYu3KgWCE

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Shit! Shit! Shit!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 12:52:03 am »

And I bet he has a little one.....Asshole.

I'm glad you're thinking good thoughts.  I'm sorry that your date had to turn out that way.  He was so very, VERY out of line that I can't even imagine that situation you were in.  If people honestly do not wish to date someone positive can't they at least handle the situation with a bit of tact and a modicum of grace?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 01:00:04 am »
I would have spit on the SOB. I hate to hear that people who are positive and are healthy and then you go out with them and then they ask are you positive.

Well all I can say to this is there are more positive guys out there that are single and looking!

I for one ask them if they are positive on the first time around have found out that not asking them means they may or may not have the virus. This is how it was when I use to party and get drunk and go home with some guy and never asked them and look where it got me today.

Been positive since 2005 have been in and out of relationships some I thought would work but others not. Happy to say Single is fun and has its advantages and disadvantages. Don't give up!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 01:02:49 am »
Damn, you are right about him, he is an asshole among other colorful adjectives I could use. >:(
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline indyguy

• Hoosier Boy Single Again.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 01:06:26 am »
I find what goes around comes around, he will get his. Fuck Him
Meds doing well so far.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 01:07:11 am »
This guy is a real loser.

You deserve better.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline thirtysomething

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 01:08:23 am »
Like you said he is a 'Jackass' and an 'Asshole' !

Offline scud44

• I am watching you
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 01:50:06 am »
An unfortunate experience that many of us have endured at some time - life goes on and nice people always attract nice people
CD4 = 110 - 30 July 2007 - 10%
VL = 139000 - 30 July 2007
CD4 = 252 - 6th August 2007
VL = 16400 - 23rd August 2007
CD4 = 240 - 23rd August 2007
VL = 400 4th Sept 2007
CD4 = 96 - 4th Sept 2007
CD4 = 120 18th Sept 2007
VL = 386000 19th Nov 2007
CD4 = 160 19th Nov 2007
CD4 = 110 10th Jan 2008
CD4 = 311 29th Jan 2008
VL = <50 29th Jan 2008
CD4 = 148 2nd April 2008
VL = 110,000 2nd April 2008
June 2010 and nothing has improved

Offline Robert

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 02:02:36 am »
I might not know much but one thing I know for sure is that you Northern Colorado boys are really hot. 

Next time you see him, tell him to drive over to Wyoming and get it on with a sheep.

robert 

Offline DanielMark

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 04:18:36 am »
Sounds like a lost cause if you ask me. I would count my blessings things didn't get any further. He picks up guys in grocery stores then calls YOU a slut?

Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside. What a cliché ... and what a buffoon.

Daniel
MEDS: REYATAZ & KIVEXA (SINCE AUG 2008)

MAY 2000 LAB RESULTS: CD4 678
VL STILL UNDETECTABLE

DIAGNOSED IN 1988

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 06:50:08 am »
Well, sorry about this, but good for you for going out there!  You get five gold *****, he gets minus five.  Think of it this way, being + is a real good jackass filter.

Bests,
Drew

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 06:52:05 am »
I hope he picked up the check. The night wasn't all bad, free meal.

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 08:09:53 am »
What a complete asshole. At least you found out before becoming emotionally invested exactly what type of loser he is.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 08:19:41 am »
Sounds like one of those jerks who has probably never tested in his life and relies on the word of people who say they're hiv negative, some of whom have also never tested.

Sounds like you had a lucky escape, but I'm sure it didn't feel that way at the time.

Glad you had a good cry afterwards - rinse that guy out of your system. And I love your list of affirmations - way to go!

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 08:36:54 am »
Just adding to the chorus here, but this guy has no redeeming qualities.  While a few of us might be sluts (of which I am proudly one)  many  are not and to assume someone who is poz is also a slut is just "plum stupid".  Enjoy the flowers and don't cry anymore over this small minded asshole, which equals his small dick.

Woods
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 10:18:28 am »
Oh HELL No... what a sorry excuse for a human being. *fights to keep the weave, jewelry, and nails from flying off*

Good to see it didn't hurt you too badly though. *big, warm, comforting hug*
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Offline Florida69

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 10:37:36 am »
I had a similar experience recently, but I am not looking to date.  I have been with the same guy for 5 years +, we do not live together and he is -.  I was bored so went into a gay chat room; the guy asked what I was looking for, I said just to chat, as I am seeing someone special.  My profile also says that.  He went on to ask why I was not looking for anything more than to chat. I of course explained, so we continued to chat he was thinking he was going to get some.  He starts talking dirty to me, I cut him off and said, you know I was direct and honest and told you that I am not interested in hooking up.  So he asks my status I of course was honest, and he was like I can not take that chance.  I asked chance to chat with someone or make a new friend, because you are never gonna get it from the computer?  Before putting him on ignore I explained that his narrow minded ways would end up being his loss not anyone else's for not being open minded and educated enough to know how HIV is transmitted, and how in the heck can you live in this day and age, a gay man and not be educated on HIV transmission. 

I guess I just wanted you to know that they are in every walk of life and everywhere in the country.  I am sorry that you experienced this, but don't let it be three years before you go on another date.  He was an asshole, but everybody has one, just some are bigger than others.  There are great guys out there.  Something else that I have noticed lately is that every one wants to bare back, WTF.   Take care, and hang in there.  D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Offline David_CA

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 11:24:30 am »
Wow, I sure hate that you had that happen to you.  As well as being ignorant (lots of HIV+ folks are NOT sluts), the guy sure has a lot to learn in terms of being human.  Like you said, he probably has a little one, if he has one at all.  Take care.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 12:04:27 pm »
WHAT A MOTHER FUCKER  >:(
It is people like that ASS HOLE that make me want to go off. 
I hate to say this and I know it is awful, and after I come down from reading what a son of a bitch your would be date is, I sure I would not say what I am about to, but here it goes.....It is people like that SOB that I wish would test POZ. 
How dare him judge you because of your HIV status. Who the fuck is he.

Sorry...it just got to me.

Moving on...you don't need people like that around you anyway.
I am really sorry you had to meet this sorry excuse for a human being.

Rich
(who is too mad right now)
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 01:39:12 pm »
Wow that guy is an ASS CLOWN.  And an uneducated one at that.  You would think that in this day and age, especially in the gay community, that men would know that you only need to be lied to ONE time to get HIV. 

Well, good news is you weeded out the prissy bitch before he got too attached and went all "bunny boiler" on you.  It seems as though revealing that we are HIV positive reveals the true character of people, and maybe that isnt such a bad thing. 

Those who have big hearts and big minds see beyond the surface and isnt that what you are looking for anyway?  So I guess you could consider your HIV as a time saver.  It took you all of an hour to figure out this guy was El Douchebag Numero Uno instead of it taking a neggie 6 months or longer to figure it out. 

So dont be too hard on yourself and try giving yourself a long look in the mirror and tell your Virus--- "Thanks for that, I owe you one".  It just might help.  You two(the HIV and you) are in this for the long haul so you might as well make it work FOR you instead of against you.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 02:24:45 pm »
So dont be too hard on yourself and try giving yourself a long look in the mirror and tell your Virus--- "Thanks for that, I owe you one".  It just might help.  You two(the HIV and you) are in this for the long haul so you might as well make it work FOR you instead of against you.

Very good way to look at it.

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 02:39:47 pm »
I really hate him... What a reaction, except, it doesn't sound like a (very bad) spontaneous freakout reaction, it sounds more like an agenda, probabaly because he never dared to get tested. what an asshole. the combination of that with his overall slickness prior to the disclosure is just sickening.
It is hard to say don't take it personally since I am sure it hurts but someone with this kind of attitude would have blown up over anything eventually and said something which is INTENDED TO HUMILIATE. don't give him the satisfaction...
 I don't know the english word for that kind of person, but regardless of HIV I have found (when I was younger and prettier and used to get hit on by strangers) that very confident, slick, over-gentlemanly guys always revaeal themselves to be arrogant, rude, verbally violent pricks!
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 03:28:56 pm »
title of this thread = the guy's attitude!

about the sluts thing i would have said "when you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U but NOT ME"

someone with this kind of attitude would have blown up over anything eventually and said something which is INTENDED TO HUMILIATE.

i agree with dragonette. i detect a ounce or two of sadism

edited to add: you're destined to meet someone else

oh yeah, and there are tons of slutty neg guys out there. i bet he's one of those men who's calls like 5x a day and you have to account for your whereabouts every hour cuz he's so suspicious
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 03:34:44 pm by allopathicholistic »

Offline Florida69

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 04:05:39 pm »
We should all go and kick his butt... Ok, that is the red neck in me trying to escape... D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Offline PJC0510

• Life is worth living, so live it while you have it
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 04:22:18 pm »
WOW, God I feel so mad right now, how can someone do this to another person.  I hope you are okay.

And I agree when you said on date 1 and not 101.  I like to try to be as honest as possible, so I told my new guy after dinner on the first date.  He said that we can deal with it and it is not a deal breaker.  It has only been a month, but all relationships have to start somewhere.

Keep your head up honey, Mr. Right is waiting for you and he will accept you no matter what!

I havemade some major changes in the last 7 weeks and if you are interested, you can read it here: 

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=13595.msg168713#msg168713
I may never beat HIV, but then again, it will NEVER beat me!

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 05:03:08 pm »
Just a note from a felllow Coloradoan...  There are good guys out there who will accept you for what you are, and who you are, even up here....   Keep going on dates and keep being honest...

Your very attractive to me....

Woud you be up to meeting in Denver and having dinner with me and Will sometime??

Hugs,

Eric
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:22:42 pm by Life »

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2007, 05:15:53 pm »
Well, what a dick! That's as far as I will allow my brain to ponder such 'dickness'...

Sounds like you had a lucky escape, mister. Up hoy...onward and upward! ;)

Melia
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Carolann

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 06:36:52 pm »
This sorry ass excuse for a human being does not deserve a sweet guy like you. I feel your pain. The right one will look beyond the virus, and I hope you will find him soon. How did people become so heartless? Like life says, there are good guys out there, ya just gotta keep on trying.

Hugs,

CA

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 07:24:01 pm »
Wait... he asks that question on the first date?  IN THE MIDDLE OF DINNER??

If you'd been negative, what sort of tactless questions of douchebaggery would he have asked you?

"What's your Social Security number?  I want to check your credit rating."
"How's your pooping?  Regular?"
"How much money do you make?  I don't date poor people."

Dude!  What a cock!

I'll tell you what, I''ll come out to Colorado, we can tell him I'm a neggie, then all I have to do is make out with him... and voila!  My MRSA has a new friend... and some fucktard douche-kebab has learned a new lesson about the defiinition of sluttiness.
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline newbernswiss

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2007, 07:34:57 pm »
Just remember it was his lost, not yours. I'd rather know up front that he was a piece of shit. There is better out there...

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 08:03:59 pm »
The funny thing is being called a slut AND having the offer of a ride home extended to you.  Something tells me in a few months this will make an amusing story to tell others at dinner parties, and I always treasure such things myself.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 08:15:36 pm »
The funny thing is being called a slut AND having the offer of a ride home extended to you.

That is odd.  Methinks this guy is off-kilter or something.  Perhaps off his medications.

He probably has bodies stashed under his bed in black trash bags.
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline dtwpuck

• дано мне тело, что мне делать с ним?
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2007, 08:26:28 pm »
Sucks man.
But you're right, he's a jerk and not worth your time.

But you know, I guess part of me feels like unfortunate situations like this are avoidable with a few simple rules:

1.  You are a good person and deserve to be treated with respect.  The other guy deserves the same respect.  That means that he should know you're poz before the date, not during.  Let them back out gracefully.  If he's negative and still wants to go out on the date... then great.  Remember, negative people have just as much of a right to protect themselves as you have the right to be who you are.

2.  Grow a thick skin.  People who reject you because you're poz might be the subject of ridicule, but trust me, there was a time when most of us had anxiety about dating someone poz.  Their treatment of you is their shit, not yours.  Let it stay theirs.

3.  Consider serosorting, with caveats.  Poz friendly guys are great, especially if you can stomach the idea of using a condom.  In the end, I still can't deal with dating a negative guy and generally just say no when there are so many perfectly good poz guys out there.

4.  Who wants to date people who feel free to call people sluts or whatever epithet.  Also, people with dramatic tendencies in the beginning tend to keep those dramatic tendencies.    Stay away from anyone negative.

5.  Repeat:  Early disclosure avoids heartache for you.  While it gets you out of your comfort zone ... if you're going to play the dating game, it's pretty much the only way from going insane from rejection.

And lastly... I have a thing for redneck boys.  I can't be the only poz guy who feels the same way.
Floating through the void in the caress of two giant pink lobsters named Esmerelda and Keith.

Offline rkeat25

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 08:49:09 pm »
Awe - I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.  That totally sucks.  The good news - you found out that he's an asshole on the first date and didn't waste too much time on him.

~ronnie

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 08:53:33 pm »
I only have two words to say about this:  fuck him.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 09:07:33 pm »
Three of my favorite words are Shit!, Shit!, Shit!, and Asshole!  Not very encouraging for a first date in 3 years...  I have been on one date in 7 years, is this what we have to look forward to?  My first date suggested I cut up all of my credit cards.  I suggested he did not know me very well.  There was no second date.  Have the best day
Michael

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.