Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

My head is spinning

<< < (4/4)

Florida69:

--- Quote from: Poppa on May 08, 2008, 10:48:35 pm ---Hello David,
                I registered last year after my expartner informed me of his status. I wanted to educate myself and found the " someone I care about has HIV" forum. It helped  to open my eyes and see him for the person that he was and not just someone with HIV. That was when I fell in love with him. Yes, the support here is wonderful. As I read I can feel the love and concern most people have for one another.
               As far as guilting my ex. He knows I think.  I wouldn't know if he feels guilty because he has not responded. I was not thinking that if I told him he would come back to me. I wouldn't want him under those circumstances. I just wanted him to know that even thogh we are no longer together I will have a part of him for the rest of my life. I am sure he feels I need to handle this in my own way just as he did and that I knew the risks. He was prepared for me not to see him anymore after he told me. I chose to stay and stand with him. He will not be the one to give me a hug and tell me everything will be OK. Maybe my therapist.

--- End quote ---

Poppa it is hard to say unless you tell him.  However, I am sending you a big manly hug {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I know when I tested in January of 2006, I felt like my head was going to explode.  I am lucky that I found some great friends who pulled me through on the web.  You have that network here.  Take care, D

VM-Bass:
I just wanted to add my welcome.  This is a difficult time in your life, so take some time and just relax.  I know it seems impossible, but after a while your brain will stop going a million miles an hour.  You will begin to return to normal.  It WILL happen. 

You have found a wonderfully supportive community here.  Use it whenever you need it.  There are people here who can answer any question you may have.

Welcome, and be well... :-* 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version