Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:27:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 698
Total: 699

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Official AMG greetings  (Read 6856 times)

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
Official AMG greetings
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:32:26 am »
Ok, guys, AMG is less than 1wk away and we need to get our official greetings together.  In another thread, Philly has already offered to have his cheeks stretched (FACE cheeks you sick minded people :P), and Mark has graciously offered a nice crux belly rub.  So, who else?  What body part would you like touched, stretched, or rubbed as your official AMG greeting?  Mini, as she is arriving wearing her tiara, would find it quite proper to have her feet kissed. ;D

Mum (who's Hubby was a Fritto Bandido for 2wks)
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
Re: Official AMG greetings
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 09:58:24 am »
Ok, guys, AMG is less than 1wk away and we need to get our official greetings together.   So, who else?  What body part would you like touched, stretched, or rubbed as your official AMG greeting?  Mini, as she is arriving wearing her tiara, would find it quite proper to have her feet kissed. ;D

Mum (who's Hubby was a Fritto Bandido for 2wks)

Good Gawd Mum  You have no idea what you have just started!   :o  (Snicker snicker)

I'm so staying on the sidelines of this one.  My mama didn't raise no fool!   ;)

RAB   ;D

(Who publically announces (((((HUGS))))) will be given freely--the rest he's just keeping to himself.  Yes Sirree!!)

Offline Basquo

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 10:43:26 am »
Just don't touch my monkey.

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 07:37:16 pm »
Thom and I are both into hugs and kisses. Thom may present a hand with a ring to kiss, but that is another story.  He'll be wearing his anniversary gift from me.  I was hoping that Mark and I could wear our tiaras but that duct tape needed to hold them in place hurts like hell when it is removed from our bald heads.  Suggestions anyone.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:38 pm »
Glue and leave 'em on.

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:08:53 pm »
Attatch them to a hairpiece.  Hey, it works for Donald Trump. ;D  We actually went out today and bought a new, less pointy, tiara.  Little Bit tried on a few, put back the one covered in pink fluffy feathery stuff, and picked out a very subtle one that matches quite nicely with her M&G dress and shoes.

Mum (who went today and bought 10 - yes 10 - 2oz. bottles of B&B hand sanitizer in a variety of lovely scents)
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.