Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:45:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772963
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 219
Total: 220

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Just to say hi !  (Read 1957 times)

Offline SASA39

Just to say hi !
« on: January 29, 2010, 03:53:35 pm »
And to say that I`m glad to see some old wolves in here like Marc/aztecan , RapidRod , Datch , Andy  and leatherman.Also a many more that are not here just now but who had helped me to find a some way from the dark ditch where I was.
Still alive and kicking , more from me soon , take care and all the best in 2010 from Al / Serbia.
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
Re: Just to say hi !
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 04:30:49 pm »
Hey back at ya!  ;D
Still alive and kicking
How are things going? Glad to hear you're still alive, although you shouldn't be kicking anyone. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 06:30:32 pm »
It's good to hear from you, Al. I can remember a time when you didn't think you'd be around for long and happily, here you are.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline joemutt

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 11:58:51 pm »
Good to read you're doing well. :)

Offline SASA39

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 06:29:06 pm »
Hey , leatherman thanks !
Also the same goes to you Andy.Your advices helped me more that you could think of.
Also thanks to joe.
Yes at the first I thought and I have prepared myself to kick a bucket , ( bcs. CD4 were 54 and VL undetectable , but Dear Lord has another plans for me yet.)
After a 3 yrs of most strange psycho , physical and medical adventure I feel , which is more strange , much more alive.....
More of that in my future post.
Once again thanks to you all , take care , and all the best in 2010.
Al
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.