Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:11:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: had a full sex intercourse with a female  (Read 11108 times)

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
had a full sex intercourse with a female
« on: November 16, 2010, 10:55:07 pm »
hi everyone i hope i get a clear reply from doctors about my situation because am very scared :(
i cant even sleep at all i hope that i can take alot of answers to know if am at 0.0001% risk i can't even sleep :( this is the full details that happened with me today.

Today was my birthday and my friends surprised me with a hooker and we made sex.

1)we had strong kissing full kissing with tounges and everything like liking the body.

2)she inserted a condom but there was a bubble in the front and she sucked my penus, then i inserted my penus in her vagina and started making love while sucking her nipples.

3)i cum outside her vagina in the condom then she takes out the condom and asks for another one saying she wants to continue, she insert the other one but i dont get full erection so the other condom am worried about it.

4)we make 69 position also i dont lick her vagina but i inserted my fingers inside her vagina then after a while i inserted my fingers inside my mouth to get more saliva to insert it back there during this time am getting erection then loosing it which is making the condom looks strange.

5)i insert my penus in her anal and make doggie style sex while making it i lost my erection and took out my penus i saw half of the condom out but the head of my penus still covered, but i didnt check if the condom is broken or something at the end.

6)after she removes the condom and i remove my fingers from her vagina i make a musturbation (which is scaring me alot because my fingers had fluid) untill i cum little bit because it was the 2nd time i cum and everything is finished.

thank you .

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: had a full sex intercourse with a female
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 11:27:12 pm »
Nothing you mention is a risk for HIV. Your penetrative sex was protected, and that is the only detail that matters. I urge you to read our LESSONS section on the transmission of HIV. It is not an easy virus to catch, and the only truly documented transmission risk is unprotected penetrative sex. Continue to use a condom and you will be OK.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 12:54:54 am »
Thanks for your reply :) ... i also forgot to mention during the intercourse she also made a handjob for me without the condom could it possibly she had a cum or vaginal fluid from her vagina and infected me since she touched the head of my penus?
i really appreciate your help :) ... and hoping of reply on my full situation because as mentioned it was a 2 times intercourse in the same time using to condoms :( from Andy, Ann & Rob thanks in advance & thank you jkinatl2

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 04:05:39 am »
As you were advised, at no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:45:03 am »
Even if she had masturbated you with a hand dripping with vaginal fluids that would not have been a risk for HIV transmission.

You are worrying needlessly. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 11:40:36 am »
Thanks Rod & Andy for your help :) i also just want to make sure of this thing especially that in the 2nd time when i had erection & loosing the erection while in her anus when i took out my penus the condom was only covering the head and the problem is that more than half of the condom was not covering anything and it was from the top (head) of the penus but the back part of the condom was covering the penus, but am not sure if the condom in all these hard things like erection and loosing it didnt broke down :S ,does it break down in these situations? now i remembered that at the end when removing from her anus i inserted it while not erected into her vagina for less than a minute than as i said in the steps :( .. am sorry that am talking too much, am really worried especially that i woke up today having an itchy throat that is little bit red and little bit sinus :S , hope to hear from Ann as well :) you guys are the best i hope u are true :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 01:34:27 pm »
The most important detail is that the head of your penis was covered. That's what is essential as it is through your pee hole (or the underside of your foreskin if you are not circumcumcised) that HIV could be transmitted.

Nothing else you did would have put you at risk for HIV transmission. Always, always use condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse and you will be well protected.

As far as a condom breaking, when that happens it's not about little holes or tears. The whole thing gives way when it breaks and ends up looking like a hoop with fringer on your penis.

You are worrying needlessly. There's no need for testing nor for further concern about this incident.
Andy Velez

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 01:49:27 pm »
thanks again andy just one more question by "hoop with fringer on your penis." am confused because as i said when i removed my penis from her anus the condom in front was half way out and the other half was in but it looked like a garbage bag in front of my head of penis or something like that because of getting not erected properly then i inserted it inside her vagina as i said so am afraid is this what you mean by hoop with finger on my penis ? i also got a small not painful ulcer in my mouth & a little itch on back of my testicles ? thanks a lot and just to make sure to relieve my self fully if i want to take a test which one do you recommend and after what period i take it ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 02:00:35 pm »
hi everyone i hope i get a clear reply from doctors about my situation because am very scared :(
i cant even sleep at all i hope that i can take alot of answers to know if am at 0.0001% risk i can't even sleep :( this is the full details that happened with me today.

Today was my birthday and my friends surprised me with a hooker and we made sex.

1)we had strong kissing full kissing with tounges and everything like liking the body.

2)she inserted a condom but there was a bubble in the front and she sucked my penus, then i inserted my penus in her vagina and started making love while sucking her nipples.

3)i cum outside her vagina in the condom then she takes out the condom and asks for another one saying she wants to continue, she insert the other one but i dont get full erection so the other condom am worried about it.

4)we make 69 position also i dont lick her vagina but i inserted my fingers inside her vagina then after a while i inserted my fingers inside my mouth to get more saliva to insert it back there during this time am getting erection then loosing it which is making the condom looks strange.

5)i insert my penus in her anal and make doggie style sex while making it i lost my erection and took out my penus i saw half of the condom out but the head of my penus still covered, but i didnt check if the condom is broken or something at the end.

6)after she removes the condom and i remove my fingers from her vagina i make a musturbation (which is scaring me alot because my fingers had fluid) untill i cum little bit because it was the 2nd time i cum and everything is finished.

thank you .

scared,

1. Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.  Therefore kissing, regardless of the details, is not a risk for hiv infection.

Licking the body is also not a risk. Hiv is not present on the surface of the skin and sweat is not an infectious body fluid.

2. Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection for the same reason kissing is not a risk. Sucking nipples is not a risk for hiv infection, even if breast milk is present. Breast milk is only a danger to infants who rely solely on breast milk for survival.

Intercourse with a condom is protected intercourse and protected means protected against hiv infection. Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection.

3. She took the condom off that you came in and put another one on you. So what? No risk here either.

4. Giving a woman oral sex is not a risk for hiv infection. Neither is fingering. Licking vaginal juices off your finger is also not a risk.

5. The only part of your penis that really needs to be protected by the condom is the head of your penis. You said the head was covered so you had no risk. The skin on the shaft of your penis is no different to the skin on your fingers - and inserting your bare finger into a vagina or anus is not a risk for hiv infection.

When you remove your penis from an anus or vagina, you need to hold on to the base of the condom so it does not slip off or slip partly off as yours did. Just because it slipped down your penis a little bit does not mean you put yourself at risk. You didn't.

6. Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Once hiv is outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. Therefore your hand could be dripping in cum or vaginal fluids when you masturbate and it would not be a risk.

Your throat issues have nothing to do with hiv as you did not have a risk for hiv infection. Your itchy balls also have nothing to do with hiv. If you feel unwell, see a doctor. Whatever is going on has nothing to do with hiv as you did not have a risk for hiv infection.

And just to be clear, we understood exactly what you're talking about so there is no need for you to keep posting more details. You did the right thing and used a condom for intercourse and you were fully protected even when it slipped down your penis a little bit. If you had a risk, we'd tell you. You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection and there's nothing more to tell you.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 02:38:20 pm »
Thank you Ann, Andy & Rod i really appreciate your help and you made me very much less worried and thank you Ann for your full information on everything i posted, and am really sorry that i posted too much asking the same thing but you know when a person is worried what he do especially 1st time with stranger thank you alot. so you mean u are sure that the condom didn't broke down right 100% and that everything was protected and no risk at all so i should not be concerned to take HIV tests after 13 weeks or do i u think its better to take it to be 100% sure thank you again a lot everyone. :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 02:45:09 pm »
If you decide to get tested it is strictly for your peace of mind and NOT because there was any risk.

We've told in many words you didn't have any risk. How much clearer can we say that? NO RISK NO RISK NO RISK!
Andy Velez

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 05:31:32 pm »
thank andy okay i understand there is no possible risk thank you alot everyone there is only one thing not related to the intercourse but this is the last thing i think about which is Lambskin condoms could it be that she putted this kind of condoms on me? i didn't see the condom type or is it for sure she used latex and the other condoms that can't transmit the HIV & STI's ? considering that she is a hooker btw i saw the condom when it was in the bag it was in a red nylon and when she removed it, it was same as the condom we use (latex) in looks and its color was like the invisible white (transparent color) ... thank you a lot everyone ...  i will not disturb you guys again :) thanks

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 05:39:41 pm »
Lambskin condoms are VERY hard to find and MUCH more expensive. In addition, they provide reduced protection against pregnancy, and next to none against STDs.

A sex worker wants to protect herself first and foremost. From her clients. From YOU, even. Sex workers use latex condoms because it would be an entirely dangerous and expensive thing to do. Please do not let irrational fears and internet searches overwhelm you.

You had protected sex. You were protected from HIV.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 05:54:01 pm »
Thank you alot jkinatl2, Ann, Rod & Andy :) sorry for taking much of your time with many details but i always had a phobia from bacteria and viruses and i don't make relations with people i don't know! so i was freaking out now i must forget it and concentrate on my studies (last year to graduate) and i might do a test after 13 weeks just to clear it to max from my mind :) thank you i really appreciate your help everyone :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 06:29:36 pm »
Good. Use your mind to concentrate on your studies because you have no cause for concern about HIV at this time.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 09:52:25 pm »
Thank you. Cheers :)

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 07:52:15 am »
Good morning, i just want to ask you is it true that there is a 100% accurate test for hiv called RNA ? because i read this RNA tests look for the actual virus, not antibodies. Therefore, they can reveal HIV infection within 1 - 2 weeks. is that true? and what if i want to do full STD test when should i do it and what should i say to the clinic or hospital thank you :)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 08:42:24 am »
No it isn't true. PCR-RNA tests are not standalone tests and have to be followed up with an antibody test.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 09:03:04 am »
scared,

In addition to what Rodney correctly said, PCR tests are only indicated where there has been an actual risk, such as being the receptive partner when the insertive partner is KNOWN to have hiv.

You did NOT have a risk. You certainly do not need expensive and labour intensive PCR testing. You don't even need antibody testing over this NO RISK incident.

You can test for the other, more easily transmitted STIs ten days to two weeks following an incident, or earlier if symptoms such as a discharge from your penis occurs. We only concentrate on hiv here, so if you have additional questions about other STIs, you'll have to see a doctor or clinic.

I've warned you once about repeatedly posting over a NO RISK incident. You will not be permitted to use this forum to wring your hands over what you did.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 12:10:14 pm »
ok dont worry i wont post again about my problem i just want to clear this thing up the mouth ulcers am experiencing, throat pain & mouth irritation now with low fever is not possibly related to HIV & i have 0% Risk of getting transmitted and these problems am experiencing i must go to an infectious disease doctor and tell him to test me for STD's i mean these infections iam having could be only herpes for example. to make it more clear for me i know u already understand everything i said but mouth ulcers and tongue irritations are not considered as symptoms of early HIV ?
thank you and am really sorry of taking all your time =) you are really the best people & forum i ever signed in am sorry if iam a winy person :$ :$ ... Cheers !

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 03:23:04 pm »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 03:28:40 pm »
Rod i swear this was my last post can u please answer it i need to know its full answer and i swear ill stop posting till after 13 weeks ill posts the results i know the rules and am sorry thank you :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 04:16:22 pm »
For the last time your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV because you didn't do anything which put you at risk for HIV. Period. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 05:16:34 pm »
=) thanks

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 12:49:40 pm »
i know i said i wont do say anything but today i woke up freaked out not going to say sore throat or fever or anything but there is a grain something at the end of my penis between the penis and the testicles its colour is near the skin colour but more red and when pressing on it it hurts little bit .. should i take an appointment with an infectious disease doctor ? do you know what is it ? is it some kind of STD's or could it be some symptom of HIV or what is it its really freaky...btw it was there yesterday night but very small it got larger today :(

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 01:04:47 pm »
We can't diagnose anything in this setting. Go to your doctor. We're not in the guessing business here.

All we can say for sure is that whatever the problem is, if indeed there is a problem, it has nothing to do with HIV and our focus here is strictly on HIV-related issues.

Andy Velez

Offline scaredguy121

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 01:13:11 pm »
i understand that, but i mean can't u suggest what it could be because its not a series of lumps just a single one :( i will go to a doctor but can't till monday because of the weekend am so worried about it, could it be dangerous :( .. by the way i should go to Infectious Disease Doctor right? or dermatologist or what do u recommend ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 01:35:02 pm »
Scared,

I'm giving you that time out you have been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.