Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:07:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: PLS help me, experts, i am so worried  (Read 6843 times)

Offline doglife

PLS help me, experts, i am so worried
« on: May 12, 2007, 09:11:49 am »
HI, i'm from China, and i'm new here. my English is not very good so i hope you all can understand what i am saying. because i need you help. thanks in advance.

my questions are listed as follow:

A prostitute used her hands doing masturbation for me, i know mastubation isn't dangerous, but my situation is a little complicated.

During the process, my fingers, especially my thumbs touched her outside sex organ.(sorry i don't know how to spell the exact name of woman's penis, hope you can understand.), but i haven't insert them inside the vagina. but you know woman's outside sex organ is always a little wet,maybe sweat, maybe other female thing. anyway, my thumbs have touched this material. then i touched her back and breast, after a few minutes, i asked her help me wear condom, but maybe the condom was too small, she could't put it on. and her fingernailswere very long, my penis inner circular skin was "peeled" by her nails, i felt a little hurt but i didn't pay any attention until i went home then i noticed the cut, it was a little cut about 2 square MMs and there was a little blood, very very little. and it didn't pain at that time, i felt nothing.

what worrys me is that, as i mentioned she couldn't help me wear the condom ,then i helped myself. i was sure at that time, the cut was already there, and my thumbs touched the condom and my penis circular skin. and my thumbs were contaminated by her outside sex organ, So does it possible to get HIV virus by this?

and there is one thing should be pointed out, between my fingers touched her sex organ and my penis skin, several minutes have passed, and my fingers have touched her body and is already dry.

my other 2 questions are:
1,the conception of body fruid, especially vaginal fruid. does the wet material on femal's outside sex organ can be treated as vaginal fruid? is this wet material dangerous for AIDS?

2,how long HIV virus can survive outside human body, for instance, on my finger. and is the dry fruid contagious or not contagious?

so pls experts help me answer my question, i was very glad finding this forum, and thank you all.

Offline RapidRod

Re: PLS help me, experts, i am so worried
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 11:09:32 am »
You did not have a risk. HIV is a very fragile virus and when exposed to air inhibits the transmission due to the virus degrading. It's not vaginal fluid that you would be concerned about if you had had a risk. It's the cervical fluid that contains the higher level of the virus.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 10:32:42 pm by RapidRod »

Offline doglife

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 10:28:19 pm »
RapidRod thank you for your help

Does "HIV is a very fragile virus and when exposed to air inhibits the trans mission do to the virus degrading." means HIV virus can not transmit in the air?and i've heard vaginal fruid is very dangerous.

sorry, i am still so worried, because in my case there was an open cut. i know the chance is very little, but does it possible for the virus to invade my body through that small cut.

and i am eagerly hope someone can explain my two question specifically,

1,the conception of body fruid, especially vaginal fruid. does the wet material on femal's outside sex organ can be treated as vaginal fruid? is this wet material dangerous for AIDS?

2,how long HIV virus can survive outside human body, for instance, on my finger. and is the dry fruid contagious or not contagious?

i'm sorry i am so stubborn,because i am worried to death. hope some moderators can help.thank you

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 10:38:08 pm »
dog, you do not get infected by fingering even if you have cuts, nicks, hangnails, scrapes or abrasions on your finger and you were deep fingering her. Vaginal fluid contains less virus than cervical fluids. That why no one gets infected from eating snatch. You do not catch AIDS. HIV is the cause of AIDS. When the virus is exposed to air its outter envelope bursts and prevents the virus from being able to infect.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 11:04:57 pm by RapidRod »

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 10:44:14 pm »
dog,

what Rapid was trying to say is that you need deep penetration to reach the area where the virus is able to live. A simple fingering is of no concern. If you have a big one, I would suggest that you come to the next encounter with your own condoms, so that size is not a problem. Look for Ann's condom link for more info.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline doglife

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 11:13:19 pm »
sorry guys thank you for your attention

but maybe it's my language problem, there is a misunderstaning. my cut is on my penis skin ,not on my finger.that's why i'm so scared.  it's my finger touched my penis skin.maybe it's my language problem.

rapid,"When the virus is exposed to air it out envelope bursts and prevents the virus from being able to infect" does that mean the virus die in the air immediately? (sorry i don't know the technical terms).if it's true, then i am reasured.

thank you milker, you mean i can't infect HIV? right? thankyou! btw,your protected phone sex is funny.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 11:28:43 pm »
Your penis skin was scratched by her nails. Nails are of no concern for HIV infection.

The "wet material" is of no concern. The virus, as RapidRod explained, is very fragile, and this situation is not an HIV situation.

Milker (who is glad you laughed at my avatar)
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline doglife

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 11:41:57 pm »
thank you! hope you all can give me luck!

PS am i need to get a test?

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 12:01:07 am »
The only test I can think of is testing for your strength at the next muscle fair :)

Have a good life,

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline doglife

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 01:04:42 am »
thank you milker

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 09:13:31 am »
You more than likely had a scratch from the woman's fingernail rather than what you call "a cut." For the situation to have been risky it would have had to have been an open wound on your penis into which cervical fluids were being poured.

Did that happen? No, I didn't think so.

Theoretical risks such as you have described as just that -- theoretical. In the real world of HIV transmission doesn't happen through the kind of nick, scratch, irritation or other which often happen during sex play including your touching the clitoral area and then touching a scratch on your penis.

This is not an HIV situation.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline doglife

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 09:57:59 pm »
thank you andy

i think scratch is a  more proper word to describe my CUT. so you think i dont have risk to get HIV and dont need a test, right?

thanks again

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 09:59:15 pm »
Doggy,

Scratch, cut it makes no difference. This is not an HIV situation and no you don't need to test.

MtD

Offline doglife

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 12:05:43 am »
OK thank you matty

this is a good forum, you guys are so sweet!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.