Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:09:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: LADIES THREAD # 69 .HAPPY NEW YEAR, NO MORE FEAR,LESS TEARS  (Read 52773 times)

Offline netta

LADIES THREAD # 69 .HAPPY NEW YEAR, NO MORE FEAR,LESS TEARS
« on: January 12, 2010, 07:01:33 pm »
THERE WILL BE NO TEARS, JUST JOY AND HAPPINESS I WISH FOR ALL. NO DRAMA, NO HURTS, BUT THATS ONLY IN A PERFECT WORLD. I PRAY WE ALL ARE ABLE TO FORFILL OUR DEEPEST WISHES AND DESIRES....  WE ARE STRONG, WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL, BUT WE ARE SURVIVORS!!! AND WE ARE HEAR FOR EACH OTHER. Congrats MOON on your wedding date!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 12:18:10 pm by netta »
"to thine own self be true"

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Re: LADIES THREAD # 69 .HAPPY NEW YEAR, NO MORE FEAR,LESS TEARS
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:47:17 am »
Queen, happy birthday!  It sounds like things might be looking up?  I hope they are.  I can't believe dickhead wants a protective order against you.  As if!  I'm going to try to get that yahoo messenger thing downloaded this weekend, so we can chat with that.  Hang in there.

Cin, congrats on wedding date!  I hope you post some pics.  That's really exciting. 

Netta, thanks for starting the new thread.  I hope things are going alright for you, you haven't really said much lately. 

Not much going on here.  Saturday I went with a friend to hear two NA speakers.  The first one is a nurse, and she talked about her addiction through her career.  She said when she had patients who were on Demerol, they never got it on her shift, because she would take it.  A lot of other stuff, but she's been through the diversion program that nurses who have addiction go through, and has 4 years clean now. 
Other than that, I've been having problems driving my car.  It's a 5-speed, which I never should have gotten.  My feet are in really bad shape, neuropathy wise, and it makes it extremely hard to hold in the clutch when I have to stop, and I'm having a hard time making a distinction between the brake and clutch when I'm driving.  Sometimes my foot just slips off the clutch, which isn't good.  I don't want to go to a buy-here pay-here place, because they charge way too much for cars.             I guess that's it for now.  I hope you ladies all have a good one.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline netta

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 12:31:49 pm »
hi gf's hows it going???? I've  been going through a lot lately, but hopefully it will get better by the weekend. My husband is getting worse, new years he stayed out all nite with my car and spent his check.  last weekend we got into a n argument about my grandaughter. Last week he got  paid and messed it up.This week Monday, they cut his and my phone off. I warned him to get another cell phone carrier. I have been added to my daughters family plan and have a new phone t mobile. I also have the same phone number.
Well he came home from work and looked crazy when he learned the phone was off, so i reminded him he was suppose to get one with his last week paycheck. He said he was going to walmart to "Look" for a new phone prepaid, and he had no money. Well he went looking alright and came back the next day after work with the same clothes on. he says he was at a t friends house, this guy whom I know is letting him move in, he has a 2 bedroom apartment. He is leaving this weekend, has some bags packed already. He says he is trying to get a tax loan this week to pay my car note this month and get his car working, but heis definitely leaving andi will exhale finally. where he is moving he can walk to work.Now he gets paid FRiday  and already he hinted that his paycheck was gone. this means he did his usually bank trick to get money out that he doesn't have!!!!They will take out what he owes from his direct deposite, now he brings home around 550.00 so he spent a lot t get high!!! so things have been stressed. i need to train my puppy,she goes outside, in thehouse but not on her pee pad!!!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:34:01 pm by netta »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 07:03:29 pm »
Evening Ladies----

I am making this a quick post because once again, I snuck to the 2nd floor to use their computer. I am not suppose to be on this floor because I am in a different program....As Bugs Bunny would say, "Ain't I a stinker?"... ;)

Not much going on.. waiting on the drama from the next court date which is the 19th. Still trying to find a lawyer but a case worker is suppose to be helping me with that. This court deal is like a cross of Jerry Springer and Judge Judy. Waiting to be transferred to a secret location, hopefully this place will have a computer, we'll see.

Betty---That would be great because my hearing aids are fading fast. I should say hearng aid because the left one is done already. Oh, I am talking about getting Yahoo messenger. I am typing faster than I am thinking if that made sense. Can't wait to hear from you.

Netta-- I knew that crap was going to happen to you. That is what crackheads do especially ones who have a job. The bank is only putting up with it because they are getting their money. But I will do cartwheels when he is out your house for good. I am praying that he still does not bother you once he leaves. Change the locks, he prolly has a spare and change your number. Good title for the thread and thanks for the birthday wishes. Someone told me today that I don't even look 41 and another person here(at shelter) said that 40 is just the beginning of life. At first, I didn't understand but now I do. But this go around I will appreciate the simple things more.

Cindy----Congrats girl...Someone deserves happiness with all this drama in the air. And what happened to making me the flower girl, eh. I would've snuck out Camp Loony to make your wedding... :D All I can say is take a lot of pics.....And getting married in jeans, this time I do agree with your Mother. I would slap you upside the head for that one... ;D

Stay Tuned....Hopefully more tomorrow...
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 05:44:32 am »
Netta, I'm not surprised at what he's doing.  It's going to be great when he's gone, and I agree with Queen.  You should probably change the locks, or have the management at where you live change them.  Otherwise, he may come back in and take whatever is worth money there.  Seriously.  I had to do that with my 2nd husband when I finally had enough (change the locks).  I mean, if he took my ATM card and wiped out my bank account, what would have stopped him from coming back in when he knew I was gone.  How are things going with the house?

Queen, so they don't have a computer on the floor you're on?  That sucks that you have to sneak around.  And that's funny about the court being a cross between Springer and Judy.  Is your caseworker going to go to court with you for support?  I sure hope someone does.  If I were there I'd go with you, and shoot dirty looks to the dickhead.  I so hope things start going upwards for you. 

Last day of the work week, and I'm so happy.  Yesterday I ran the food pantry, because the girl who usually does it had to go to the dentist.  It went well, but I've helped her out before, so I kind of knew what I was doing.  It's amazing how many people need help nowadays.  I meet people all the time who have lost their jobs, or had a bad situation happen to them, where they're either homeless, or living in the shelter.  It makes me truly grateful for what I have.  Every time something happens, I remind myself that a lot of people have it much worse.  Queen, my hat's off to you.  You're truly one tough sister, and I keep you and Netta in my prayers every day.            Hang in there, ladies.  It's going to be spring soon. :)
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline netta

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 12:47:28 pm »
 HI GF'S ,
FIRST OF ALL ,MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HATI, WE CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE DEVASTATION THEY ARE GOING THROUGH.I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE, AFTER THIS!

I PLAN ON CHANGING THE LOCKS OF COURSES .OK THE NEW HOUSE IS READY BUT WE FOUND OUT THAT THE STIMULUS CREDIT MONEY, WILL HAVE TO BE FILED SEPERATE AND TAKE SOME TIME, MAYBE WE WILL GET A CHECK BY MARCH. YOU HAVE TO SEND IN ALL YOUR PAPER WORK BECAUSE LAST YEAR YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PROVE U BOUGHT A HOUSE, THERE WAS A LOT OF FRAUD!
SO SOME THINGS WE HAVE TO DO TO THE HOUSE HAVE TO WAIT, LIKE BUYING APPLIANCES, STOVE, DISWASHER, REFRIGERATOR, CEILING FANS, ETC. ALSO WE HAVE TO HIRE A MOVING COMPANY, BECAUSE WE HAVE NO MANPOWER. MY DAUGHTERS INCOME TAX WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO DO ALL THIS, AND WE HAVE TO CONTINUE PAYING THE MORTGAGE, THIS RENT HERE, MY CAR NOTE ETC. IT IS GOING TO BE TIGHT, BUT WE WILL MAKE IT,IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT. SHE SHOULD GET ABOUT 5,000. FROM THE 1ST HOMEBUYERS STIMULUS CHECK. THIS WILL BE  A BLESSING. WE HAVE A MAN WORKING ON THE HOUSE NOW, THAT DID PAINT, AND REMOVE CARPET AND FINISH THE HARDWOOD FLOORS,  WHICH ARE BEAUTIFUL ! IT IS AN OLD HOUSE BUT GREAT SHAPE. ALL THIS WAS PAID FOR AT CLOSING BY THE SELLERS, EXCEPT THE FLOORS, WHICH MY DD HAS TO PAY FOR. SO I AM BEING PATIENT, AND THANKFUL, I HAVE BEEN A WREAK LATELY, UNTILL HE LEAVES. HE HAS MESSED UP SO MUCH MONEY , THE BILLS ARE BEHIND, BUT WHAT CAN I DO EXCEPT PRAY, WE PAID RENT AND ELECTRIC, BUT  NOT MY CAR NOTE. HE IS SUPPOSE TO GET A TAX LOAN TODAY TO PAY IT AND GET HIS CAR WORKING. HE SAYS HE IS GIVING UP HIS DEBIT CARD AND PUTTING HIS MONEY IN THE CREDIT UNION. THIS ALL MAKES SINCE TO HIM,BUT HE IS STILL IN DENIAL, AND I AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH, IF HE GETS THE LOAN TODAY, CAUSE HE MAY NOT EVEN COME HOME. WHATEVER HE IS OUTTA HERE SATURDAY!!!!!MY DD  IS NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR WATER BILL, CABLE., RENT ,MORTGAGE,ELECTRIC, CAR NOTE, CAR INSURANCE AND PHONE AND FOOD.MOST IMPORTANT IS MY DOG LUCY GETTING HER SHOTS, SHE IS BEHIND. MY DD WILL USE SOME MONEY FROM INCOME TAX TO CATCH UP AND ALSO PAY UP HER MOTGAGE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS. I ONLY GET A CHECK 1X A MONTH WILL HAVE TO PAY 300.00 CAR LOAN !!! WHATEVERS LEFT WILL GO TO BILLS. MY DD HAS A GOOD JOB, BUT  SHE STILL LIVING FROM PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK. WAITING TO EXHALE.

QUEEN -I HOPE YOU GETMOVED TO A NICE PLACE. THINGS WILL WORK OUT GIRL.
BETTY- THANKS FOR PRAYERS, WILL TALK THIS WEEKEND.
LOVE TO EVERYONE.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 01:00:57 pm by netta »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 07:50:06 am »
Netta, wow, you and your daughter really have a lot going on.  I wouldn't expect a dime out of the husband.  Like you said, if he gets the tax loan, he may not show up until he's ready to get his stuff to move.  You know, Netta, this will all probably explode in his face.  Eventually, he'll probably not go to work because of being out using, lose his job, and then he'll be in bad shape.  But, it will have nothing to do with you.  It will all be based on his choice.  Anyway, I hope things go alright for you and your daughter with all the bills you two are now responsible for.  I agree, getting your dog her shots is very important.  I was wondering if you were alright, since you posted in all caps. 

Yeah, what's going on in Haiti is tragic, just awful.  And some of the things the far right are saying about it are ridiculous.  Rush Limbaugh said that Obama is using this as a way to forward his political career, and that if people donate to the site Obama mentioned, they would be getting contribution letters from Obama's people.  And Pat Robertson (a right-wing preacher) said that the people in Haiti are under a curse, because they made a deal with the devil.  What ignorant, stupid things to say.  The truth is, when Haiti was owned by France, they wanted their country back.  So, they held like religious ceremonies, and prayed to their Gods, which of course is perfectly logical, and they had every right to do that.  Pat Robertson said they made a deal with the devil.  I can't comprehend how some crazy jackasses can be so heartless, and spread such vial.  It makes me sick. 

And yeah, when I think of the problems those people are having, plus the ones I see every day at my job, it makes my problems seem like a lot less.  And look at our Queen.  Poor thing's in a shelter in NYC, yet she keeps a good attitude, which I'm sure is extremely hard.  Well, I guess I can make it through another day, not wallowing in self pity.                           OK ladies, you all have a good one.

Offline netta

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 01:21:53 pm »
HI GF'S,  
I went with hubby to file taxes yesterday. Good news is he can't do anything without my signiture and id.
Bad news is that it could take 2 weeks to get check. His apartment is suppose to be empty this weekend when folks move, so he wants to wait to get OUR check to move on his on. good news, his bank took his debit card. bad news he doesn't want to move with his friend. Good news, I am going to pay off car loan when check comes, he agreed. Good news he will have enough left to move with and get car fixed or either fuck it up, and be homeless!!!! waiting today to hear if it will come rapid refund, then check will be here this weekend. SO i am waiting for the call. Hubby has no phone so income tax preparers will call me. Also he is suppose to give me money left from his check today, if he doesn't fuck it up, he knows he is on his last leg.

Hope everyone is well, many of you missing in action!!! HOLLA !!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 01:24:40 pm by netta »

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 07:22:27 pm »
Hi GFS~

I watched the 20/20 special last night on Haiti and its so hard to believe such devastation is in our world.  My goodness, it puts it in perspective!

Queen, I agree with Betty, you are one tough sister.  What is the latest on when you can get a place?  Wasn't someone out on vacation who was supposed to help get you settled?  Sorry, I am all confused lately.

Netta, BT is right, keep doing what you have to in order to protect yourself.  The last thing you need is the "hubby" beating down your door to get things of value to sell.  He is in such a downward spiral, I believe he will be hitting bottom very soon.

On a happier note, I found my wedding gown yesterday on a whim.  I went to a bridal store to look, just to get ideas, and walked out with a dress!  OMG, I don't think I mentioned (or did I?) that Ice asked me to marry him on Valentine;s Day.  Maybe I mentioned it, heck so much is happening.  Pray that we don't get heavy snow.  Its going to be a very small ceremony, with just family.  More soon!

Go Ravens!

~ Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline netta

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 02:55:18 pm »
hi gf's, nothing much going on,wew'll have to wait for income tax check. going to put my computer in shop today. got a sisterhood meeting for black world aids day next month. love netta.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 07:37:36 am »
Netta, I am so glad the husband won't be able to cash the check without your signature.  Also, I tried to download yahoo messenger, so I could chat with Queen,  but it wanted to put the yahoo toolbar on my computer.  That is something I don't want.  It happened before, and I uninstalled it.  Don't you have yahoo messenger?  And did you have to get the yahoo toolbar?  If not, how did you do it?  Maybe today I'll try again and see if I can get it figured out. 

Cin, that's great that you got your dress! You did mention you guys are getting married on V. Day.  Please have someone take lots of pics, so we can see the highlights.

Nothing much going on.  I get the day off because of Martin Luther King Jr Day.  I'm waiting to get my tax forms from when I did the job experiences last year, and from the church, which I probably won't get until the 1st of February.  That's because the church changed accountants, and she has a mess to deal with right now.  Also, my school is supposed to send out the forms that, I guess showed how much our tuition was, or some such.  Supposedly there's a thing called an education credit people can use.  I don't know the particulars of it, or if it's going to be a benefit or not.  United Way, and some other agencies, are doing people's, with an income of under $49,000, taxes for free.  I have an appointment on Feb. 4th.  Hopefully I'll have everything by then.                            That's about it.  Yeah, there are some ladies who are MIA.  Hopefully everyone's doing alright.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 05:49:30 am »
I just wanted to say, I know I bitch about my boss and job often.  I don't, however, talk about the positive aspects of where I work.  We help a lot of people.  We have free breakfast Mon-Thurs, which serves the homeless, and (what I call) street people.  And they can take a shower, and some can do laundry, and get a clean change of clothes.  We also help with prescriptions, doctor referral, treatment referral etc.  And a lot of times, people end up in my office, talking about their situation, and I try to remedy their problems. 

We're also unique, in that we don't turn away people who are drunk or high, unless they're combative.  We treat them the same way we treat everyone, which is with dignity and true concern.  And that's the part I love about my job.               You all have a good one.

Offline netta

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 12:52:58 pm »
Hi GF'S, Everything is everthing, just thank God for this beautiful day. talked to my moms a long time last night, about the family and my brother, my oms is so unique, a 79 she remembers so much of my lif that I don't. I like t here her stories of her life and last nite we talked and laughed about my late brother. He really lived life and traveled everywhere. One thing I want to do is go to the islands and take myself on a crusie. I have never been on one, not cause I didn't have the money, but when I had it I did something else for someone else. I think of the mistakes I've made with money and it feels like I won't ever be blessed again, but I know that s not true. God can bless anyhow anytime!!!! Hope you all are having a gret day!! talked to QUEEN on yahoo im. she is hanging in there and has to go to court soon.
y computer is in the shop so I am using hubbys.
Betty- I uploaded yahoo im and didn't get the toolbar. i didn't want it either. Keep tryng you can delete it or no make it your homepage by removing it.
hope al is well,
Moon - so happy you found your dress!

Ironically my aniversary will be Feb.12 !!!! We didn't make it a year!!!! I feEL i MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND i'M TAking inventory of my life. But first I have to forgive myself.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 05:32:58 am »
Netta, I sent you a pm about yahoo messenger.  I've messed up a lot with money in the past, but every day is a new day.  Of course you can be blessed again.  I don't think there's a timeline on blessings.     I didn't know your mom was still alive. There's a blessing right there.      Anyway, I hope things go up for you, Netta.  I think about you and Queen every day.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 10:05:22 pm »
I can't believe all the crap with Queen, I keep thinking she's still her old hood and not where she is now.  I hope she's OK.  I miss you girls.

Got the flowers all ordered, cake is tomorrow.  Think PURPLE.  :-)

~ Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline netta

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 12:03:29 pm »
Hi GF's I have been staying in touch with Queen via text, I will give her your regards, last I heard she was nervous about going to cou rt and I tried to reasure her not to worry.
Well  they cut our water off today, and not even a cut off notice! of course it s in his name and me and my dd were unable to keep up with it, since doing everything else. Last week he gave grocerie money and thats all, paid 100.00 on car loan ,which  was suppose to be 300.00. Of course this is due to his spending and getting high, so the rest of his check went to bank and they finally cut of his bank card so he can't play games with the atm machine. Still waiting on tax refund. Guess we wil try cutting the water tback on with the right tool, so ghetto! lol I am not letting this upset me. Hope everyone is fine.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 12:47:33 pm »
Hello Ladies---

Where to start.....There is a computer on my floor but it can only be used when the Assistant Director is here because it is also outside her office. So, it is like a catch her if you can kind of deal.

I still have not been moved anywhere and it really doesn't look like it may happen anytime soon. It is hard to find a vacancy in any of the dv shelters. My other case manager, I have like 3 now, is trying to find me a place in a building that is just for hiv people. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I have feel like my status is being thrown out in the open if that is what the building is known as. But at the same time, it beats being here. My case manager here at the shelter is still working on my housing application so I don't think she has sent it off yet. And there is other little things you have to comply with here before they send it off. Just found that out yesterday at an orientation. All my appointments to doctors and such has been made but I can't do anything until my new HMO kicks in. And I do believe my right hearing aid has finally died. So, all I am hearing now is muffled sounds unless you talk really loud to me. That is why I am asking folks to communicate with me through text or yahoo, talking to me on the phone is useless.

Now about the court hearing....*sighs*...They gave the dickhead an order against me which I could not believe. I was pissed that he could get one based on lies. Now everything is going to trial in March. I do have a lawyer so she kinda expected it to happen the way it did but now that we are going to trial, he has to be able to back his shit up. The only thing he can prove is that I stabbed his tv...Kinda makes me laugh when I think about it. I want to see how he is gonna prove anything else. Whereas, I have proof of a lot of things, not going to say what incase he decides to read the forums all of a sudden. I was a nervous wreck until I actually saw him which was kinda weird. He does not look good at all, looks like his face is sunken in and he has lost weight. And for some reason he kept trying to stretch his neck over to see me but my cms kept blocking his view so he didn't see me til I actually stood in front of the judge. I am thinking since he won't get any time for what he did that I won't either and that it is a waste of time except for the fact that I want a permanent order. So, February will be full of meeting with lawyers.

I am still not willing to leave NY. Just found out that they shut down the Section 8 program for 2010 and any vouchers they gave are not being honored. Doesn't affect me since I lost my voucher in November. I am amazed that you ladies consider me strong, I guess I have to be to deal with all of this. Though I did have a mini-meltdown yesterday. I am feeling extremely overwhelmed. I actually feel like I have no say over my life right now. I am in a shelter where I have a curfew, eat terrible processed food which seems to do a number on my stomach,have to go to bed like I am a child getting ready for school and all these different people telling me what to do. I feel like I don't have any control over my life and it frustrates me to no end!!!! I keep trying to remain focused and remind myself of the end result. My own place where I can cook me a juicy steak!!!! I miss cooking and definitely appreciate the simple things in life, that's for sure. And I will definitely have something to blog about eventually if Tim still has me as a blogger here, I am not sure.

Netta--- It's not ghetto doing what you have to do to get by. And it's about time the bank took dh's atm card. It should've been done long ago. And don't feel bad about your marriage not lasting a year, mine lasted about 6 months though I am still legally married. I just can't afford a divorce about now and I want my damn name back!!!

Cindy---Purple is a good color, it represents royalty. I am glad you found your dress. You should take a pic and send it to me. I am happy for you.

Betty--- Will Yahoo still let you download the messenger if you don't want the toolbar? I forget, I think I had the toolbar but I didn't think you had to download it to get the messenger. Do you have any type of messenger? I think I can get MSN's messenger, I am not sure.

Well, that is about it for me in a nutshell. I miss you guys like crazy and I miss the support you guys give me. I feel like jumping up and down and singing "I will survive". Have a good one....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 07:48:16 am »
Cin, purple, what a great color!  I can't wait to see some pics. 

Netta, we do what we have to do to survive.  I guess you won't be able to count on dh for anything.  But, that's probably no surprise to you.  I hope he comes through on paying the car loan off.  Just take care of you, your daughter, and grands.  Let him fend for himself.

Queen, yahoo doesn't give the option of downloading messenger without the toolbar.  I'm going to try later to download it, and see if I can get rid of the toolbar.  Something's gotta give.  We need to chat.  I can't believe they gave the asshole an order against you.  Hopefully when it goes to trial, his case will be blown out of the water.   I'm so sorry you haven't been moved.  Maybe the place where people with HIV stay is better than where you are?  I hope something happens soon.  I don't blame you for not wanting to leave NY.  It seems there's help there, even if it is slow coming.  And I'm sorry your hearing aid has gone out.  Can your case manager help you get to an ear doctor to get a new one?  Girl, you just hang tough.  I'm keeping you in my prayers constantly. 

I'm so glad this week is over.  I had to throw someone out of my office a couple days ago.  There's a guy who comes in drunk all the time (and I told you all we don't throw people out because they're drunk or high unless they get combative).  Well, he went on and on about how his landlord had him "up with all these blacks, and that can't happen because I'm white."  I told him he'd have to leave, that we don't tolerate racism there.  He stormed out.  Jerk.  And then there's this guy who hangs around there, who says he needs a string to hold his pants together.  But, he does this every day.  And he always lurks around with his pants open enough to see his underwear.  Just the way he acts, I have a feeling he's waiting to expose himself.  We are trying to keep him out of the place unless he wears a pair of pants that are fastened. 

I have much to do today.  I hope you ladies have a good one, and that some of you that are MIA let us know how you're doing.

Offline netta

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 01:48:48 pm »
hi gf's Water back on! yesterday! my hub got a ;oan to pay  some of the bill. Well we are in a dilema, my daughter and I, we found out that her stimulus check wont be process till april and it could take 3 month to get the check. We are trying to decide do we stay here and pay rent and mortage??? or do we move and suffer the legal conciquences of breaking t he lease, which means we might have to pay all
of the rent due. Rent here is about 800.00 thats a lot plus the other bills. Our mortage is half that!! We could move with her income tax return,  if we decide,  but the rebate stimulus would have made moving a lot easier if we got it sooner. We are worried about this lease, but if we break it and he takes us to court, we will have another bill to pay!!!

I am not worried too much about hubby cause he got 2 offers for apartments andhe knows he has to pay his utilities here in his name to move. Just waiting for next week, when the income tax return is due. Of course i will be right by his side to cash the check and go right to thecar loan place!!!

I know we are all having trying times right now,
Especially Queen.- I am praying for you!!!
I don't know why you ahve to go to trial !!! that sucks , but don't worry yourself, you did nothing wrong.

Betty-
Your job is a trip , I h ope things get better.I am hanging in there. Things are gonna get better. just got to make the right choices. One thing I know I am too blessed to be stressed!!!!

Everyone else have a nice weekend and we miss you

Offline keepingfaith

• Go Me!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 04:52:40 pm »
Hey Ladies,

How are you guys. Its been a long time since I have post. Nothing really exciting going on in my life. Its the same ole same ole. My cd4 is at the highest it has ever been. its 972 ;D. Well im at work doing a drive by. LOL

I will catch back up more later. 
Have anyone heard from VIV?

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 07:41:37 am »
Netta, that is quite a situation, about wanting to move, but not wanting to be hold liable for breaking the lease.  Maybe you and your daughter could talk to the manager at your complex, explain your situation, and see what (s)he says.  He could be very understanding.  I hope things work out. And they will. 

Latrice, good to see you!  Are you in school now?

Not much going on with me.  I'm going to try to get to a meeting this morning (NA meeting).  A store not too far from me is having a super-sale for one day that I may check out.  And later on, I might go out to eat with my best friend.  Other than that, nothing going on.  You all have a good one.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 05:34:31 pm »
Netta, that is quite a situation, about wanting to move, but not wanting to be hold liable for breaking the lease.  Maybe you and your daughter could talk to the manager at your complex, explain your situation, and see what (s)he says.  He could be very understanding.

Netta

I totally agree with BT. You're already faced with the worst, so discussing it might lead to options. Plus, you become a spokesperson for what a great place your apartment is/was. In fact, you might want to do a little research on your complex if you can, BEFORE talking with the manager.   First, find out if the complex or building is full or if there are a lot of empty apartments---that will have a bearing on your manager's thinking. If he's got a line of folks wanting to live there, he might be quite okay with letting you get out of the lease. There's a possibility he could rent it for more if the market rate in your area has increased. Another thing you could do is get a friend to call from a phone other than yours and inquire about rent rates, availability, types of apartments, etc.  So, say for example, you go into the discussion knowing that the rent of one their apartments like yours is now $875 per month and there's only one ( or no ) apartment available and you know that people would love to live there, then you know you've actually got something that will benefit the management if you're ready to go. If your apartment is clean and ready to turn back and you know you'll get the full security deposit back then all the better for the next adventure. Finally, if you know of anyone looking for an apartment, THAT could be attractive to the manager. Oh, yes, one other option, do you know whether or not your lease allows or doesn't allow subletting? Likely not---it can make a big mess, but just worth knowing if it, too, is another option for you.  Best of luck. Been following your posts and congratulate you on the progress past the pain. Em

Offline netta

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2010, 07:41:55 pm »
Hi gfs took pic of my puppy Lucy. She is 4 1/2 month now. used ,someother camera, mine is broke. pictures not to clear.
Ok we rent a house. Ladlord is a lawyer!!! i talked to him yesterday and told him we could no longer afford this house, after my hubby seperates. He said he was suprised and not expecting this, (I know for fact he has other houses out here and not hurting for money) Any way, He said we are by law responsible for the remainder of the rent. I found out my lease is to July, 13mos instead of 12. Anyway I told him I wanted to move March 1, 2010. He said we have to rent it by then, and pay march rent and he would let the rest go. why if we find someone to move in on march 1st do we still have to pay??? Well he has 1000.00 in security deposit. We will do the best we can, I told him he can put up sign next week after I get carpet cleaned. So we will see.
I hope everyone is ok, miss those la dies who are mia, vivt, snow,minsmom etc.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:52:19 pm by netta »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 07:26:36 am »
Netta, your puppy is adorable!  So, it sounds like as long as someone will move into the house in March, then after than you're not responsible for the rent.  Well, I guess that's better than nothing.  Hopefully someone will take it right away. 

I'm missing the ladies also, and some haven't been around in quite awhile-Vivyt, Snow, and someone we haven't heard from in a long time-Christy! 

Oh, also Netta, you must have the yahoo toolbar hidden, because the only way to "get rid" of it, is to uninstall yahoo.  If you have yahoo messenger, they also force people to have their toolbar, and that's not something I want to do.  Please give Queen my love, and tell her I'm still thinking of her every day.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 09:22:34 am »
Netta, I learned the hard way many years ago to use the security deposit for the last month's rent because that was the ONLY way I ever got a security deposit back without the hassle of going to court. I always left my places immaculate as well, would be too embarrassing to leave a mess behind. Nine times out of ten I left the place improved with paint etc and being cleaner than when I moved in - especially the appliances. I dunno, maybe I just had bad luck with the landlords I had, but as I said, after my first few rentals ended in security deposit disasters, I never paid my last month rent.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2010, 09:29:16 am »
Netta, I learned the hard way many years ago to use the security deposit for the last month's rent because that was the ONLY way I ever got a security deposit back without the hassle of going to court. I always left my places immaculate as well, would be too embarrassing to leave a mess behind. Nine times out of ten I left the place improved with paint etc and being cleaner than when I moved in - especially the appliances. I dunno, maybe I just had bad luck with the landlords I had, but as I said, after my first few rentals ended in security deposit disasters, I never paid my last month rent.

Ann

Ditto. I've never rented a place that I didn't improve by living there. And ditto on grungy stoves and fridges. The definition of "clean" is not consistent in the universe of appliances. I've never had a hassle about applying the security deposit as it was a matter of practicality. Depends on the landlord or management company and their bookkeeping style.

Offline missy

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2010, 05:11:42 pm »
Hey Gfs
Netta and Queen hope things get better for you with the new year.
Cindy, I am so glad you set a date for the wedding, congratulations. Valentines day is such a Sweet day to get married. Glad you found a dress too!
I met a wonderful guy and we have been dating for a month now.  I feel like a kid starting all over again but being alone wasn't good either. Will keep you posted. Mary :D

Offline netta

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 10:12:12 am »
Hi GF'S
Missy - good to hear from you and good luck, happy for you!!!

Emeralized and Ann-
Yes I have always keep my homes clean. When we moved here we mad improvement by painting, and the old appliances had been sparkly cleaned, don't know how some people live with dirty stoves and such, it was a job cleaning!!!
When my landlord stopped by one day last year he commented on how good the house looked.
my dh has gotten an apartment justwaiting to get income tax.
Only thing i worry about is if we don't get this house rented, will he take us to court and garnish my daughters paycheck and my social security.!!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 12:23:58 pm »
Just checking in briefly. I have to go meet the case manager for barrier free living today. She's involved because of my disability with my hearing. I have met her once, I like her.

The criminal lawyer called me on Friday. I have 2 lawyers, one for family court and the other for criminal court. They combined both. Anyhow, she called to tell me what they are going to offer dickhead. It's a shame but at least if he accepts, which I think he won't, I'll get a 2 year order out of the deal. I think his lawyer is going to try to offer the same thing except they may try to say I need an anger management class. I think it's an insult that he even got the order based on lies. But I am beginning to look forward to trial because there is no way he can prove his crap.

As far as being here, same day different shit. Still waiting on the housing, my cm says I have done what I was suppose to. I just have to wait on her to refer me to a therapist.

That's about it for me. I'll try to check back tomorrow. I did write in my blog but my thoughts seem a bit sporadic. Snow is doing fine. I talk to her almost everyday. I think she has just been busy with the kids.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 05:39:26 am »
Mary, congrats on the new love!  That's great news.

Netta, I don't believe your social security check can be garnished for back rent.  I think the only things social security can be garnishsed for are back taxes, child support, and student loans.  If he threatens that, I would immediately call social security to make sure what I'm saying is true.  I'm almost 100% certain, though.

Queen, it's great to hear from you.  What's barrier free living?  Is that something you want to do?  I just can't believe that son-of-a-bitch is trying to get a protective order against you.  What a jackass.  I hope things work out in your favor.  I don't see why they wouldn't. 

Nothing exciting going on with me.  Just work.  Honestly, I can't think of one thing new to report.  That's pretty pathetic, isn't it.  You all have a good one.

Offline sunseeker

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 12:09:56 am »
Hello Ladies,

Well, its been about a year since I have posted anything.  Much in part to life being a roller coaster ride, but a good ride.  I was on such a high that I could stand reading all of the depressing posts in the various forums so I needed a long break.  Sorry for being selfish but I needed to live life and not think about being HIV positive.   When I stopped thinking about being HIV positive I started feeling healthier and my CD4's sky rocketed.  So with that said I missed the ladies forum and hope to get reacquainted with everyone.

So as I said the last year has been a roller coaster ride.  Still with the same boyfriend and it will be two years in Feb.  In October he asked me to marry him and we are getting married in May.   So as you can imagine I have been so busy planning my wedding. The guest list keeps growing and we are currently up to over 200 guests.   I am still working which is a blessing since my fiance is not, but we have been blessed in so many ways and have God on our side.

Netta and Queen it sounds like you guys have been on your own roller coaster of life.  I pray things get better soon for you both. 

Em and Ann glad to see you guys are still a part of the forum and hope you both are doing well. 

Cindy Congrats on the wedding.  This is such an exciting time.  Enjoy your day.

To all of the new members that have joined in the last year I look forward to getting to know you.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 05:37:36 am »
Welcome back Sun, and congrats on your upcoming special day. :)

Betty

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 10:40:21 am »
Good Morning Ladies---

Rise and shine!!! I am in a much better frame of mind. I have been moved from the Loony Bin to another place. I can't disclose location but it is way better than where I was. No more getting up at 6am and no more nasty ass women...Yay!!!!! But I did make some friends there so I have their phone numbers.

I still have to meet with lawyers but that will be next week. And I am still in the middle of getting all my stuff here. It's a bitch lugging heavy shit on the subway, that's for sure. I really don't have much to say right now. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am doing better.

Sun--Welcome back and Congrats on the wedding...

Betty--Dickhead already has an order against me since the last court date. I don't know if I am being charged with anything or not. I guess I will find that out when I see my lawyer.

6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 05:46:40 am »
Queen, I'm so glad you got into another place.  I hope things continue to look up for you, and I hope things go well with the lawyers.  I'm sure it's a pain moving all your stuff. 

It's only 14F this morning, and we got a couple inches of snow, with 3-5 more inches expected.  And tonight it's supposed to be 2F.   I was really hoping winter was over, but here it comes again.  I hope everyone's safe.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 08:27:33 am »
We've got a two-hour school delay and I'm soon donning boots to go out to shovel. I thought it was over, too, as we had such a nice run of decent days. Ah well, I look at shoveling as a form of exercise.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 01:52:48 pm »
Queen, I'm so glad you got into another place.  I hope things continue to look up for you, and I hope things go well with the lawyers.  I'm sure it's a pain moving all your stuff. 

It's only 14F this morning, and we got a couple inches of snow, with 3-5 more inches expected.  And tonight it's supposed to be 2F.   I was really hoping winter was over, but here it comes again.  I hope everyone's safe.

Yeah, I am glad I got into another place too. I am grateful for the simple things like peace and quiet!!!! :D I still have to move my things. I got a few of my things today but Monday I am going to get the rest of my things but I will have to take a cab. The rest of my things is too heavy to lug around on the subway. I have been getting panic attacks lately when I get lost which is about everytime I step out the door to do something.

It had snowed yesterday here but it didn't stay, it's just cold. I prefer that to the all the snow that you guys have been getting and the snow back home. My sister told me they got 3-5 inches back home. I don't think anyone is here on the weekends so I'll check back on Monday. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline netta

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 08:58:18 pm »
Hi GF's has anyone heard from MINSMOM ???
Guess she's busy. i will pm her. Well I guess these winter storms are back! wow, thought it was over. Rain is all we expect. The tax preparers made a mistake and put my S. S. income in the wrong line!!t! this caused a rejection and a delay. on our refund. I just found out because we went there. Everything was to be ready today, but now we have to wait. I hope not for long, these people charge an arm and leg, but took off some fees because they were wrong. This has been a nitemare! This place is new and messing up everyone by not knowing what they are doing. My dd didn't get her refund today either as promised and she did her own. Seems the Irs is slow this year. A lot of people are complaining.
Glad you have a nicer place Queen.
Betty- hope the weather is not to bad, stay warm.
I will call you Saturday.
everyone have a great weekend!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:01:03 pm by netta »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 08:27:23 am »
Queen, good luck moving the rest of your stuff.  And I hope your panic attacks lessen.  Is there anyone who can explain the directions, or maybe write them down?  Like maybe someone who works there?  I wouldn't want to go out without knowing where I was going, so I can totally understand your panic attacks. 

Netta, Minismom participates in other parts of the forums, so she's around.  She just hasn't posted here in quite awhile.  I hope your taxes get figured out and you soon get your refund.  I know how much you're counting on it. 

My grandkids are coming over today.  We're going to watch a movie, eat pizza, and play games.  I really don't have any other plans, they'll be here all day.      Have a good one, ladies.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2010, 11:45:20 am »
Happy Monday Everyone---

Not much going on with me. Still getting use to the new place and the new rules. Things are way more strict here, not that I mind but I definitely feel safe. I went out today to grab a few groceries. Yep, I picked up that juicy steak!!!! And I will be cooking it a little later with mushrooms, onions and some asparagus. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I couldn't pick up the rest of my things today because a conflict in schedules and I have a mandatory meeting I have to attend here. But I will get the stuff on Wednesday. I am sorry to hear about you guys getting pounded with snow. For some reason, we're not getting much here and if we do it is usually gone as quick as it came. I was talking to a friend in Va Beach who said they got like 5 inches. I bet it damn near shut everything down..... :D

Netta, I hope everything works out with the taxes. I would be pissed too. I know how bad you want dh out of your life. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that things move along quickly.

Betty, How was your day with the grandkids? I bet they kept your hands full.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 05:37:46 am »
Queen, so good to hear from you!  That steak sounds absolutely wonderful, wish I was there to share it with you.  You seem so much happier in the new place, and I'm so glad you feel safe.  That's important.  Yeah, the grandkids kept me very busy.  We actually watched the latest Harry Potter movie, which we had already seen in the theater, but they wanted to watch it again.  So, we did that, ate pizza, and played some games.  It was a nice day.  My granddaughter is in a training bra, and she doesn't like it because it's "harder to put on than a t-shirt." :)   I told her we'd have to have a ladie's day out sometime.   I hope things continue going up for you, girl.  I'm thinking about you.....

Offline netta

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 10:37:56 pm »
Hi gfs, just checking in, everything is good.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:42:42 pm by netta »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 05:42:24 am »
Hey Netta, good to hear from you also.  What's going on?  You and I are going to have to connect this weekend.

OK, I'm going to try to post a pic of my newest granddaughter.  Hopefully this will work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline netta

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 01:59:07 pm »
GOOD NEWS ! :) we got an anticipated tax check yesterday. the preparer that made the mistake got it for us, but they still owe us some money which will come with state check.
My DH paid of my car loan !!!!! yeah I can exhale, and got my tv out of hock!!!!!!. Yeah! He will be moving into his apartment on the 15th of the month, by then he will have all his tax money. I am glad this went smooth so far. Still have a  bills to catch up on, but not complaining.
Queen- how r things??
Betty - yeah we must catch up this weekend.
hope all is well.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 05:42:33 am »
Good news on the taxes, Netta.  What do you think about my newest grandbaby?

Queen, I'm thinking about you......

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 08:17:12 am »
Betty,

Your granddaughter is a doll.

Em

Offline netta

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2010, 11:01:11 am »
OMG she is a doll ! seems like she was just born yesterday ! she is getting big! how old is she now! pretty hair.
Well there are a lot of things I want to say, but can't put it all into words now. I am happy my dh has an apartment and is moving. We will keep in touch, I do wish him to do well and I do love and care for him also, but things have changed and I must be alone to heal thyself . I have been a support for him as far as helping him shop for his apartment. He has let me hold all his money to pay bills and such, but I know its only because he is scared he might get tempted, which is sad because he is still in denial.Happy to be moving the end of the month , we are paying rent and mortgage, which is hard. We have yet to rent the place, landord has to put up a sign, even if he doesn't rent before we move, we have to move, can't afford two places, he doesn't know she bought a house, which is none of his business, I just hope and pray she doesn't have to pay the future rent to settle our breaking the lease. besides that , all things are go.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2010, 07:39:10 am »
Thanks for the compliments on my grandbaby.

Netta, the baby is 7 months old.  Time flies.  I hope everything goes alright with you and your daughter's move.  I'm glad you realize that you and dh have to be separate.  He's letting you hold his money now, but you know that when the move is over, he may not be able to hold onto it without going out and getting high.  But, remember that's not your problem.  Just stay strong, lady.

Offline netta

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2010, 09:42:59 am »
hi everyone, hope all is fine. miss all of you girls MIA ! just give us a holla sometimes !
Today I have an Aids Awareness Brunch, and I have to sing. Looking forward to be with the sisterhood group, haven't seen some in a while. Betty tried to call you this morning.

Wow looking at the weather, DC and Baltimore hit with a snow storm, guess Moon is snowed in.
Betty have u had more snow??
Mumns Did you have a snow storm?
Well we only had rain, sun comming out today.
Hope all is well, I have a id appointment Tuesday and I haven't gotten my bloodwork done and have missed a few doses. This is because of stress. When I am stressed I don't function well. I must do better. Things are still stressful at home.
Betty you are so right! Dh is trying to buy all this furniture for his  apartment and I'm think he will be in over his head. he tod me he is waiting to look at a studio apt, which wil be better for him,since everything is included, but he is  has to make up his mind soon.

Offline missy

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2010, 06:30:47 pm »
Hey Gfs I live in MD too.  We had two feet of snow...OMG.

Offline netta

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2010, 09:36:56 pm »
 :o OMG Missy, how are you coping??? Wish you the best. They showed it on tv and you couldn't see anything !!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.