Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:26:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 348
Total: 349

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Do Your Dogs/Cats other Critters Dream and bark in their sleep?  (Read 9743 times)

Offline Tucsonwoody

Do Your Dogs/Cats other Critters Dream and bark in their sleep?
« on: December 17, 2006, 01:17:30 am »
I have a Carin terrier (Wizard of Oz dog) that seems to dream alot and when he does his feet start moving and he starts whining and barking till he eventually wakes himself and me up.

Anyone else have critters that do this?  Bailey wants to know!

Kevin

[attachment deleted by admin]
And I wished for guidance, and I wished for peace
I could see the lightning; somewhere in the east
And I wished for affection, and I wished for calm
As I lay there - Nervous in the light of dawn

Offline Longislander

Re: Do Your Dogs/Cats other Critters Dream and bark in their sleep?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 01:26:05 am »
try to imagine me, 6'4, my ex , 6'5m and his chocolate lab in a queen sized bed when the dog starts dreaming he's running through a field of daisy's filled with other dogs! Be glad baileys a little guy! Tell him he's not alone...
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 02:28:37 am »
All of my dogs "run in their sleep" but several do it more often and with greater variation.  Currently Gracie, my black lab mix, whines, moans, growls and moves her legs non-stop almost every night at some point.  Boo, on the other hand (whose lineage is a complete mystery), likes to lie belly-up and kick me with her back legs as much as possible, and if I dare to push her she growls viciously and even snaps at me, although she usually just gets offended and jumps off the bed.  Teddy, my "miniature" Chow mix, never seems to achieve deep sleep or his hearing is very keen because he growls at various sounds throughout the night and often barks for a few seconds to ward off whatever it is making the noise. 

The cats are pretty dormant once they fall asleep but do a very effective job of filling every square inch I open up while I'm sleeping -- quite often I have to wake up and re-arrange a few so I can turn over or get out of bed or whatever.  I also have to keep a heavy quilt over my feet because the 4 six month old kittens love to attack and bite my feet and ankles as I move them throughout the night.  Without the quilt I might be walking on bloody stumps...

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline Nadine

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 05:16:29 am »
Buddy dreams in his sleep. He twitches and barks. He sometimes wakes himself up and looks around like, what the hell...where am I?

Oh, and that bed he is in..it's his toybox, he would never dream of sleeping in it!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 05:47:42 am »
All of my dogs have had dreams where they wined, barked, twitched and jerked. I usually just wake them up when that happens and then they don't do it again that night.

Offline randym431

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 06:35:37 am »
No... Mine just say "yea baby, lift that leg" and "let me smell that, oh, what have you been eating".
And sometimes "can I drive this time?".    ;D
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 07:04:35 am »

I had a cockatiel that used to dream. Or at least I thought he did. He would wake up in the middle of the night, and make a hell of a noise and fuss around, until I uncovered the cage and reassured him everything was ok!! :) Gave him a little kiss, and recovered his cage. He must have had some terrible nightmares.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Cherie

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 07:55:03 am »
Yes my dog does it all the time.I just wish l knew what she is dreaming about.
"An adventure may be worn as a muddy spot or it may be worn as a proud insignia.It is the woman wearing it who  makes it one thing or the other."

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 08:04:11 am »
...and snore!

Offline Gary85741

• Native Virginian living in Tucson AZ
    • Good guy, good heart
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 09:20:49 am »

As the somehow not surprisingly sole respondent here who has a kitty cat...they do it too.  My cat has dreams sometimes which I suspect aren't always of a rosy hue.  She emits little growlings while asleep sometimes as well as little muscular jolts.

Gary

Poz since '89. 
Current regimen: Rescriptor, Emtriva, Kaletra, Invirase, Acyclovir, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Prilosec, Valium, Testim, Nandrolone, Loperamidr, Marinol.

SFscruff

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 09:37:12 am »
My darling little Migden, whom I've only had for three months, is quite the active dreamer and runner.  She gets so involved in her dreams that a few times I'll risk anthropomorphizing and call it sleep walking where she gets up and walks around in a little circle with her eyelids at half mast and the scary white third eyelid showing.  I hope to capture it on video sometime and post it on the internet along with the one of Brittany Spears doing the same thing.

Miglet (MIGden+pigLET) had a very rough patch before coming to me, so she's probably reliving that horrific night nine months ago where she was thrown over the fence of a kennel in Clear Lake (north of her new home in the Big City in the BAD part of California), in a very pregnant condition, in the middle of the night, got caught in the racoon-proofing barbed wire, lost all her puppies but two, and almost bled to death as her former owners sped away into the darkness.  Amazing thing is that she doesn't have any grudges against humans as far as I can tell.  

She'll occasionally emit the most deep-felt exasperated sigh which only wakes me if she's clandestinely bedwormed up to the pillows part of our bed and her muzzle is next to mine.  Or of course, when the sighs issue, she could be dreaming of the cucumber-enzyme nail wraps she and her new Daddy have been enjoying together, or the relaxing rose water soaks she's been taking in Daddy's bathtub, or the new scrumptious bacon flavored lip gloss Daddy got her for her first gift in the 12-Days of Solstice series...

Otherwise, she's most christ-like during her sleeping.

Scruff and The Miggles

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 09:49:33 am »
I used to love to watch my Colonel have those dreams!  LOL....the way the paws would start slowly at first, then gradually build pace into a little floating run.  The best was the bark, so muttered and hushed:

'...boof.     ....boo-Oof!   ....Boof!   ....boof-boof    .....buh....f.    .....boof....'  

I always said that Colonel 'gave great bed'.  He would jump up on the bed with a dull thud, do the requisite circling around before collapse, then land with his cold, wet nose right in the pit of my arm.  You'd know movement was through for the night (at least until the dreams kicked in) when you got the warm gust of breath down there from the final *sigh* of the day.  He would stay put for however long I was down, except for one quiet house patrol he would always do in the wee hours...look in on each room for a second for an all-clear before returning to bed.  He had a precious little hound scent (not the knock you down kind) that could knock me OUT within minutes no matter what.  I would have bottled it and worn it like cologne if I could have.  It meant that much to me.  

Heck...I could go on for ages about that dog.  Better stop now.               Colonel / Pupples forever...
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Christine

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 10:19:57 am »
Oh yes, they all do. They whimper, bark, move their legs and paws. And they snore...loudly.

Christine, and all her pack, Pluto, Sullivan, Astro and Jinxy Roo
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 10:24:26 am »
My kids do dream as well. When waldo was a puppy, he would frequently wag his tail in his sleep. He still does it once in a while. Rindy, the puppy never stops moving even when she is asleep, and Baby Elmo can snore like a freight train when the mood takes her...
  Capt.Carl. (who cannot find a bed big enough to accomodate all of us)
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline ademas

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 10:31:16 am »
Bob's very quiet while awake, but damn if he's not a pitbull in his dreams--growling, barking, defending--sometimes I wonder how he sleeps through it, but he always does.

SFscruff

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 11:02:28 am »
Hunter, yeah, what's up with that seductive 'clean-but-not-washed-clean' hound sent?  I sniff the back of my dawg's head and she gives me that 'too bad your snout is so small you loser' look .  Liz Taylor ought to consider bottling it and calling it 'Miglet - For the Pooch in You.'  Of course, once she's rolled in a dead seal washed up on the beach, the honeymoon is temporarily over.

Scruff

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 12:00:12 pm »
yep, my dog callie does as well.  sometimes i just sit and watch imagining that she is romping through the fields chasing a nice little rabbit. all four of her paws move so i know she's running in her dreams.

so cute when dogs do this!!

Closeup.jpg
"I do not believe in a fate that will fall on us no matter what we do. I do believe in a fate that will fall on us if we do nothing."

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 12:00:57 pm »
try again with pics

"I do not believe in a fate that will fall on us no matter what we do. I do believe in a fate that will fall on us if we do nothing."

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 12:06:54 pm »
Hunter, yeah, what's up with that seductive 'clean-but-not-washed-clean' hound sent?  I sniff the back of my dawg's head and she gives me that 'too bad your snout is so small you loser' look .  Liz Taylor ought to consider bottling it and calling it 'Miglet - For the Pooch in You.'  Of course, once she's rolled in a dead seal washed up on the beach, the honeymoon is temporarily over.

Scruff

Scruff-  Colonel's prime sniff spot was on the underside of the neck, and on the tummy...but it was all heaven!  Love me, love my dog fur.  Period.  End of story.  Complaints?  The door's that-away!  LOL  Some men like the 'new car' smell (which I admit is very nice...maybe a good date frangrance), but that little hound scent?  Now that's for everyday wear, in my book! 

(This thread is making me feel all warm, fuzzy and lickable)

~+
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 07:46:37 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Tucsonwoody

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 12:13:38 pm »
It is great to talk about our "better"? halves I agree - I can't say it makes me feel lickable - but maybe that's what I need! :)  As far as I'm concerned y'all can talk about your pets on here forever -

One of Bailey's predecessors used to wrap herself around my head at night when we went to bed - being bald, that wasn't a problem for me especially in the winter  ::)  think it made us both sleep better.

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 01:04:21 pm »

As the somehow not surprisingly sole respondent here who has a kitty cat

You'd better look at my original post again, Gary.

Out of 12 cats 2 of mine look somewhat like yours:

Dotty:

Minnie:

I'd post the other 10 pics but fear I might make the Internet explode...

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 06:25:02 pm »
My cat dreams about stretchy and bendy things.

See?

I swear to God, I didn't pose this.  Rimbaud finds this comfortable.  Probably because he's insane. 

Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 07:40:17 pm »
My kitty, Lucifer often sleeps and his paws move. But he also purrs while he's sleeping but he purrs constantly anyway....
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 07:43:29 pm »
Queen, you named your cat Lucifer?

I have a new hero.

I think it's really cute when cats stretch and their toes are all splayed out.

Rimbaud purrs a lot, too.  Especially when he's sleeping on his back in my lap.  I'll scratch his belly (he's one of those weird cats that likes it), and I think he's dreaming of some beautiful world in which I serve him filet of tuna on a silver platter... and where he can destroy everything he comes into contact with.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 07:52:59 pm »
Queen, you named your cat Lucifer?

I have a new hero.

I think it's really cute when cats stretch and their toes are all splayed out.

Rimbaud purrs a lot, too.  Especially when he's sleeping on his back in my lap.  I'll scratch his belly (he's one of those weird cats that likes it), and I think he's dreaming of some beautiful world in which I serve him filet of tuna on a silver platter... and where he can destroy everything he comes into contact with.

Au,

Yes, I named him that because he is very devious and is aware when he is doing something he should not be doing. Yes, My cat stretches his toes, all 6 of them. But I have noticed that one of this extra claws seem to have gotten ingrown. I have to battle with him to clips his claws, he lets me get all of them except for that one. He walks around like it is not bothering him, should I take him to the vet? Lucifer hates for his belly to be rubbed, I'm wondering if it is a tom cat thing because I read a book which said that when cats fight they try to rip open the other cats belly. Anyhoo, he loves to be scratched with my nails..
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 09:48:26 pm »
so many cute babies on here. awwwww (not you people, the animals)  ;D

i wanna pet them all, although most cats i am allergic too.

fyi, my friend in SF told me that Poz people can have their pets registered as a "companion".  at that point you get a medallion that allows you to take your pet anywhere: bus, restaurant, even apt rentals where landlord says they don't allow pets. it overrides that.  kinda cool huh?

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 09:53:01 pm »
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's only in SF or other likeminded places.

I don't like the term "companion animal" personally... it makes me think of some sort of euphemism for bestiality.

I prefer the term "catchild."  Mostly because given my lack of children, I can focus all my love and withered paternal feelings onto a needy feline.

And the thought of taking my cat with my everywhere is kind of a horrifying one.  "Bad kitty!  Don't do that to the art!  This is MoMA!"

Crash.   

Offline dgls44

!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 10:00:50 pm »
~
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:57:32 am by dgls44 »

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 10:01:09 pm »
understood. doesn't bode as well for cats does it?

companion may not be the term but you get the gist.

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 10:02:08 pm »
and i kknow the SF doesn't apply to hamsters. sorry dgls  :'(

Offline Tucsonwoody

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 10:05:24 pm »
so many cute babies on here. awwwww (not you people, the animals)

Chadnla - I resemble that remark!  But you're right - there are lots of cute cat and dog kids around here - hope to see even more

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 10:07:15 pm »
yeah. kudos for starting a great thread. pets need their face time also. god knows mine does

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 10:08:28 pm »

companion may not be the term but you get the gist.

I know what you meant... I was just being silly.   ;)

Offline Tucsonwoody

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 10:08:50 pm »
Dgls44 - keep an eye on that hamster - they may look innocent when they are sleeping - but man they can move fast too.  Had one get loose and somehow get into the wall - had to cut about 20 holes in the wall before we got him loose a week later - he drank water for 10 minutes when we freed him but lived a long and happy life after that adventure.

;D

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 10:10:36 pm »
My cat is gay and very affectionate... so I forced my friend to take his shirt off and make it look like he and my cat were in some sort of post coital bliss.

Kitty is clearly dreaming of sweet lovings.

Offline chadnla

• Relaxed in SoCal
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 10:11:05 pm »
only ever had 1 cat or dogs here.  i like pets that can give attention. (needy? moi?)

a hamster just wouldn't cut it and watching it in that wheel would make me dizzy after drinking some wine

Offline Tucsonwoody

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 10:17:07 pm »
Lucky kitty!

No kidding bout the damn hamster wheel - the one I had was real squeaky and that damn hamster was a running fool - drove me nuts - should have left him in that wall.  No - just kidding....I think

Offline dgls44

!
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2006, 10:37:47 pm »
~
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:30:01 am by dgls44 »

Offline dgls44

!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2006, 11:51:28 pm »
~
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:29:07 am by dgls44 »

Offline Jean-Yves

• Meow!
    • Home for Sign of the Tiger
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 01:08:45 am »
The 1 male of my 3 cats, Rasputin the 32 pound hell raiser, will start kneading as he sleeps in my lap. Regardless of how many layers, or how thick the fabric is, his claws pass through, gently grip and lift the skin, and then release.

Offline dgls44

!
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 01:58:32 am »
~
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:26:47 am by dgls44 »

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 08:02:45 am »
A friend gave the hamster to me in a 55 gallon aquarium. Had to chuck the wheel he did have, yea it drove me crazy. Got a $30 quiet wheel.
Thanks for the warning about them getting loose. Also they love to gnaw.
My cat is afraid of it, but is curious

that's a cute 3-legged fraidy cat. guess she's never seen a hamster before. the cats here just lay around like logs- i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary

Offline Gary85741

• Native Virginian living in Tucson AZ
    • Good guy, good heart
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 08:38:09 am »

Boo Radley...I sit corrected.  I later read your entire post and indeed, then, I wasn't the first to mention a feline.
     Are yours Russian Blues?  They look like it.  Mine's a Russian Blue but I don't think she's purebread.

Gary  ;D

Poz since '89. 
Current regimen: Rescriptor, Emtriva, Kaletra, Invirase, Acyclovir, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Prilosec, Valium, Testim, Nandrolone, Loperamidr, Marinol.

SFscruff

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 09:49:58 am »
Oh, the Joys of Living in SF, and being scruffy, for both the canine chattel and me. 

Miglet is an official 'California Assistance Animal' and I can take her just about anywhere BUT on Federal properties (federal laws supersede state laws...) and where she 'might significantly endanger health and safety,' whatever that means.  I just had to get my doctor to write a letter stating that she would 'help me cope with my medical condition' and give a copy to SF Animule [sic] Control when I bagged her S.F. dogglet license and the state 'California Assistance Animal' tag. 

I don't plan on making a pain in the ass of myself or her by taking her to inappropriate places, based upon my decisions and erstwhile good judgment.  Federal laws also state that disabled persons with 'assistance animals' don't have to pay additional pet deposits to landlords, although we are responsible for any damages our animals cause.  For disabled persons, landlords must provide 'reasonable accommodation' and assistance/companion/service animals are included in these legal protections.  I volunteered for the SF AIDS Legal Referral Panel for a year writing and researching legal protocols for the housing legal staff and helping disabled tenants with companion animal issues.  The only type of pets that we had ever to deal with were cats and dogs and the attorneys commented that it would be fairly unlikely that if a landlord objected to a 'California Assistance Hamster' a judge wouldn't agree with the L.L.

Next step for Migden is her 'California Certified Nurse's Assistance License' which might take some time...

Darin 

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.