Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:16:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37649
  • Latest: MSB92
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773264
  • Total Topics: 66345
  • Online Today: 361
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 321
Total: 321

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Personal Paranormal Experiences ?  (Read 6727 times)

Offline StacheBC

• Hello
Personal Paranormal Experiences ?
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:37:40 pm »
Wondering who might have a family/personal paranormal experience they want to share.
Premonitions, ghost stories, the unexplained...

Offline Dachshund

Re: Personal Paranormal Experiences ?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 07:13:24 pm »
There seems to be plenty of paranormal, unexplained activity around here when it comes to infection. No one ever seems to know how they became infected, so it must be ghosts or goblins depositing the virus up their butts. ;D Just kidding, Boo!

Offline StacheBC

• Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 07:34:45 pm »
My niece, used to have an imaginary friend called "Johnny" when she was about 3 to 4 years old... nothing strange about that, since many kids have imaginary friends.
Sometimes we'd all be having dinner and she'd mention that "Johnny" arrived... "Johnny" would ask questions about things and issues that were a bit surprising for someone her age.  If asked, she would point to where Johnny was standing, describe how he was dressed etc. My brother used to live about 3 blocks from a cemetery, about a year later they moved to a another neighborhood, due to work, after the moved when asked about "Johnny", she would say that he no longer came over to play.

:o :o :o

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 08:32:34 pm »
when I was little I used to play with peter but he grew up to be a real dick and wanted to see other people .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 08:45:05 pm »
i have a number of them to tell but first why do you ask.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 08:56:54 pm »

We are trying to do a psychological profile on you mecch..  You see, it seems some scabbed up looking guy disappeared from a railway terminal where you live.   Do you know anything about it?
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 09:45:13 pm »
Wondering who might have a family/personal paranormal experience they want to share.
Premonitions, ghost stories, the unexplained...

Never believed in ghosts till I lived in Virginia near one of the battlefields. The landlord said some "friendly spirits" liked to play tricks in the house occasionally and he personally had seen mist moving quickly along the top of the stairs. He was a drunk so I just laughed it off.

Then little stupid things started happening, like misplacing things. One morning i woke up and my shoes which I religiously place next to my bed everynight were mysteriously in the spare room, several times my toothbrush was in the opposite cabinet from where I normally placed it, alot of little things....at first I just chalked it up to me being tired and stressed from being in a new place, thinking maybe I was misplacing those items.
then I strted having trouble with the basement door, the knob didnt have any sort of lock on it but when I would turn it it acted like it was locked. I would get frustrated and walk away thinking it had jammed somehow but several times I returned to try the door again within just a few moments and the knob was working correctly again, or the door itself was slightly ajar. It was at that point that I started to believe the drunk landlord.

the clincher was when I would be laying on the couch late at night and hear my bedroom door creak open. During each instance No windows were open and the AC had not just switched on or off which may have caused a pressure change. I couldnt logically explain it.

Never saw any "mist" or anything. But something strange was going on. Never was scared or frightened, I felt very comfortable during the occurences and I had this impression that they/it  were intentionally trying to keep from scaring me.

Not sure who/what it was, but it was something. I kinda miss that house

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 09:49:18 pm »
I have them all the time, but will not share here, because they happened to me and one should honor that and not share these experiences unless they include someone specifically.  For example, one of the members here always lights up my mind and I have thought exchanges all the time.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline mecch

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 10:01:35 pm »
Maybe Moffie is right!
And Skeebo i am just hoping he used that ticket and got home and passed out. He didn't look well at all.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 10:04:11 pm »

I kinda miss that house
I miss the old house/pet store that I had in Ohio.

when I was living in Ohio, my later partner and I bought an old 3-story house that had previously been the office of a doctor (who had left town when his 5th wife, the others had all died, went missing) before we turned it into our home and our pet store - and it was haunted! When we took over the building, we found a small cabinet off the back stairs with a broken ball-peen hammer, one galosh, and a stack of newspapers turned to an ad for an incinerator, with the comment "burns bones" circled on all the pages. That extact style and model incinerator was located in the basement in a small 4x6 room - the only room without lighting, flooring, and unpainted.

The place was definitely haunted too. there was an 18th century man that could be seen in the downstairs hallway, along with a barking dog in the downstair back hallway. Footsteps were frequently heard going up and down the staircase to the second floor. On the second floor, there was a m/f couple that argued in the middle of the night and would turn the hall light on and off. In a bedroom closet on the second, you could hear the cries and whimpers of a baby, while in another bedroom on the 2nd floor, an old man would look out the window and watch me mow (yrs later, he would watch as I would sit and wait in the tanning salon across the street). A ghostly hand would put itself on your hand as you held onto the rail going to the third floor studio apt if you didn't turn on the light first. In the bathroom of that apt, a man (wearing work boots, a red and black flannel shirt, and a beard) could be seen through the frosted glass shower door. Standing on the landing at the back door, you could look down into the basement (subdivided into several rooms where we did pet grooming, bathing, and drying) and literally watch the lights flick on-n-off while the 4 doors would open and close. Of course, there were numerous voices heard in the house, and things would often turn up missing or moved.

After we had to close the pet store (thank you asshole coporations of petsmart, pet supplies plus for moving into town), we had been renting the 2nd floor to some friends for a while. One night while we were all playing cards, I watched as our 4 dogs jumped up and ran to the back door barking. Then it dawned on me. If I had seen all 4, then what dog barked first in the hall that caused mine to go running? When I pointed that out, we all began to compare stories between myself, my partner, our friend, her two daughters (5 and 12) and her boyfriend. It was weird and spooky relating our stories; but it was also nice to know that the things I had thought that I had seen and the voices that I thought I had heard weren't in my imagination - especially when all this was happening just a few years after I had turned from and eschewed all my Baptist upbringing. But then again as a boy from North Carolina, ghost stories have always been a part of Southern ways along with religion.

Now I love watching Ghost Hunters on SciFi and sure wish I knew then what I know now - and that there had been digital cameras in 1987 cause I would have gotten "proof" of something paranormal.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 10:26:01 pm »
I have two funeral homes on my block and I never see any ghosts.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline komnaes

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 10:34:13 pm »
I see dead people!!!!  ;D
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline john33

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 10:49:20 pm »
I used to work in a Pub that was rumoured to be haunted.i never beived it till Machines started working themselves with the power shut off.

Offline ademas

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 10:51:21 pm »
I'm a skeptic and non-believer.
If I saw it with my own eyes and experienced it first-hand, I would doubt my senses and sanity quicker than I would believe.

Offline StacheBC

• Hello
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 11:17:37 pm »

No reason in particular. There is a TV program here in Canada, where people share such stories.

On the other hand...
Many years ago, 4 of us were using a Ouija board...  At one point the indicator thing, started moving around... after a few words, we asked it's name... the answer back was "Satan" !!!! We all asked that this presence leave immediately... that it was not welcome, with that this loud bang has herd coming from one of the bedrooms... we all jumped up... and left the table.

That very same night the Ouija board was placed in the dumpster... I'll never "play" with a Ouija board or something similar again.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 11:39:19 pm »

I think Hazel (the housekeeper from the tv show) or my dead grandmother visited me once.  I was on a 3 day binge though... use to see a lot of things during those.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 11:40:31 pm »
I'll never "play" with a Ouija board or something similar again.
ah. after we moved out but before the sale was completed and the property turned over, several friends and Randy went back over with a Ouija board. Nothing occurred but that was just too much for my Baptist morals and I stayed home.

If I saw it with my own eyes and experienced it first-hand, I would doubt my senses and sanity quicker than I would believe.
being an ex-Baptist, i was very very very reluctant to believe. However, looking back and with what I know now, I don't believe it's "lost souls" but I do believe that there is a paranormal phenom that we call "ghosts" that does happen. My personal belief is the Stephen King "shining" belief. These are just leftover psychic images. and images.

Well except for the voices that spoke our names and asked what we were doing, etc. :o Those were just freaky as hell. I'm just glad to know that I have   6 5 people left to corroborate my stories. ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 08:53:24 am by leatherman »
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 11:51:27 pm »
when i was about 14-15 i used to dream every night that my dad's house was going to burn down, everytime i was th eonly one in the house. the dreams got so bad i had to go to therapy, because i just started zoning out into a day dream type ordeal.  my grades started to fall and everything. 

each time i was alone in the house, and each time i would try to get different things out. like sometimes, i would go for my parents files, or sometimes my own stuff.  in the dreams i was just trying to save what i could out of the house.

i moved away then to my moms a few months later,  because my grades had gotten so bad, and i had went into a heavy goth phase. two months later my sister calls me at my moms in michigan to tell me the house had burned down. 

she was really creeped out, because if i hadn't gone to michigan i would have been the only one in that house.  my mom and dad were working that day, and she only had room for 3 in her truck she had to take my nephew to his doctors appointment, which meant regardless she was gonna have to take my brother who was mentally disturbed.  (he has several tendencies to destroy things, hurt people that sort.) which would have meant i would have been the only one in that house that day. 

so off that experience, if i get a feeling or a bit of intuition i follow it.  =) on the subject of ghosts yea..i think its possible, maybe lost souls that stay behind because of unfinished business. 
April 2006 - Sero-Conversion
December 2009 - Diagnosed
Jan 2010- VL 3,800 CD4 152
Summer 2010 VL UD, CD4 over 200
September 2010 VL UD, CD4 324
March 2011 VL UD, CD4 477
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 07:20:32 am »
Nothing even remotely or suspiciouslly paranormal in my life.  I did live out in the COUNTRY one time though and used to imagine that an army of Gremlins led by Pennywise the clown from It were going to come charging through the woods and break open the glass sliding door on the back porch and eat me.  It never happened, but I will never let my kids watch Gremlins or It...or Alien(s) for that matter.

Offline leese43

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 11:34:35 am »
One day about 20 years ago my friend and I were going to lunch and as usual took a short cut which was rarely used. We were walking side by side up some old steps when I noticed a strong smell of tobacco. I looked between us to see a swirl of smoke, she was looking the other way and at the exact same time i asked "where's that smoke coming from" she said..Someone's just walked past me. We were the only people around and needless to say we bolted! lol
Oct 04 - Neg
Aug 05 - infected
Oct 05 - cd4 780, vl 60k
Apr 08 - cd4 430, vl 243
Jul 08 - cd4 550, vl 896
Nov 08 - cd4 730, vl 1.8k
May 09 - cd4 590, vl 1.5k
Sep 09 - cd4 460 vl 34k
Dec 09 - cd4 470 vl 42k
April 10 - cd4 430 vl 88.5k
July 10 - cd4 330 vl 118k
Aug 10 - started reyataz/truvada/norvir
Aug 10 - cd4 380 vl 4k (12 days after starting meds :))
Sep 10 - cd4 520 vl 1.5k
Oct 10 - cd4 590 vl 44
Jan 11 -cd4 610 vl <40 cd4% 50
May 11 - cd4 780 vl UD

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 01:35:03 pm »
Nothing even remotely or suspiciouslly paranormal in my life.  I did live out in the COUNTRY one time though and used to imagine that an army of Gremlins led by Pennywise the clown from It were going to come charging through the woods and break open the glass sliding door on the back porch and eat me.  It never happened, but I will never let my kids watch Gremlins or It...or Alien(s) for that matter.

that image is probable going to be drilled in my head when i go to sleep lol, thanx for the nightmares (lol)

April 2006 - Sero-Conversion
December 2009 - Diagnosed
Jan 2010- VL 3,800 CD4 152
Summer 2010 VL UD, CD4 over 200
September 2010 VL UD, CD4 324
March 2011 VL UD, CD4 477
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 10:34:26 pm »
"The sight" runs in my family and I sometimes see and/or feel spirits.  I have lots of stories.  For example, when I was a baby, my mother awoke to my cries, which then suddenly went away.  When she looked over at me, she saw my deceased great-grandmother lovingly rocking me off to sleep!

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 02:04:20 am »
Seen and been through way too much throughout my life personally to know that it's a reality. 8)
I no longer question but go with the flow. :)
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 03:16:06 pm »
The only experience I ever had was back in the '80's, when I was traveling for my job; I came home once to find the only items in my apartment that were disturbed were the basket out of my coffee maker was missing, and a dress leather belt was missing....if someone broke in (or got in with key or whatever) why would they take those items and only those?   A lady I was traveling with stated that when she returned home, she had a tapestry hanging over her sofa; someone had taken it down, folded it, and left it on the sofa...

Weird.

I tend to be skeptical about paranormal stuff; I would like to believe in it or see it first-hand.
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline mecch

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 03:45:39 pm »
A beautiful person in my high school was brutally murdered. The crime was shockingly dark including perverse sexuality and cannibalism (only revealed a year later at the trial). Two months after the crime, me and a buddy spoke several times with the victim via Ouija. Yeah tacky. However neither of us were friends with the victim, and couldn't know the correct details revealed to us. One day a spiritually inclined man came up to me and said I had the craziest aura. I told him about the "conversations" (he knew the deceased) and he told me he would check it out this weekend at a witchy thing happening near Woodstock. The next week he said to stop the Ouija and never do anything like that again cause it wasn't the murder victim is was a nasty "spirit" who was determined to control me since I was filled with goodness and also completely unprotected from evil.

Several times in my life, at precise moments I've felt extreme bliss, pride, happiness, or success, I've been dealt low, violent blows out of the blue.  Fortunately, in the long run, I manage to fall on my feet and regain or keep all the above.  

I'm not sure these are paranormal experiences but something about energy flow, clearly.

I have related thoughts about HIV infection and one's ability to thrive or wither with this virus.  I fully understand all the science and do not want to put stock in any hocus pocus or illness as metaphor.  With my rational intelligence.  

However, when I was in seroconversion and not knowing what I was fighting, I had dreams that I was being possessed by something nasty to my very last cell.  
After I was informed I had HIV, I had a crazy dream which was a James Bond chase movie and all these bad agents were chasing Bond and not catching him but at the end of the dream, all the bad agents actually turned out to be my immunity and James Bond was HIV - making no sense, the world in reverse, the rabbit hole. At the end of the dream, he appeared on a balcony of a Swiss luxury hotel and waved and then disappeared inside presumeably never to be caught.

I was at a very very low energy point, no bliss, no joy, full of fear and sadness when I was infected and serocoverted.  So thats the opposite of my usual pattern.  A lot of people experience getting "kicked when they are down" but I usually experienced kicks when I was up!

Given that a few months later the ID said I wouldn't win the fight naturally, cause of genetics, and that's what he said, I know scientifically there are rational explanations for everything I have experienced.  

However, in times when I was up, and got low blows, I still needed to get energy from somewhere to rebuild.  This is a lot easier when there's some energy in yourself, or quite close by.  Illogically, I do believe that HAART is energy pills, that all the good human scientific effort, and money (South Park - the cure for AIDS is liquefied money) is distilled into those pills, like in homeopathy somehow (although homeopathy is the opposite, it gives the distilled version of your poison, right?).  I know its the chemical structure that blocks the virus. But I also feel HAART was an energy transfusion.  Six of one, half a dozen of another, the morning after my first dose, I felt optimistic and positive and had much more energy.

I feel that we do need energy to overcome obstacles.

An applied kinesiologist / reiki practitioner told me that practitioners have "dirty" and clean methods for finding energy in the universe to fix a client's problems.  But the fixes are temporary. He also told me that some kinesiologists lose their tricks, or they might not work on cue, and have to use their own personal energy on clients, cause they need the money, and its a recipe for professional doom.  He said finally it wasn't the most sustainable "healing" profession in esoterica because its moving energy around.  He thought it helps in combination with science, however.

Maybe the evil wanted my energy cause it was running out. Or maybe wanted to block my positive energy. Who knows really. I'm sure many spiritually inclined people in this forum have a much better sense of these things than I do.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:51:29 am by mecch »

Offline mecch

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2010, 07:56:04 am »
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7056689.ece

Chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth says Devil is in the Vatican

Father Amorth told La Repubblica that the devil was "pure spirit, invisible. But he manifests himself with blasphemies and afflictions in the person he possesses. He can remain hidden, or speak in different languages, transform himself or appear to be agreeable. At times he makes fun of me."

He said it sometimes took six or seven of his assistants to to hold down a possessed person. Those possessed often yelled and screamed and spat out nails or pieces of glass, which he kept in a bag. "Anything can come out of their mouths – finger-length pieces of iron, but also rose petals.

Offline StacheBC

• Hello
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2010, 11:49:47 am »
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7056689.ece
"Anything can come out of their mouths – finger-length pieces of iron, but also rose petals.

When a gay person is possessed, a complete floral arrangement comes out. ;D

Offline komnaes

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2010, 12:32:25 pm »
OK.. I am bored so I guess I will join (just a tongue in cheek remark)..

I don't believe in ghosts, not in the traditional sense anyway; maybe it's something to do with residual energy, or it's the result of a temporary time-space vortex, but I do have a few "encounters":

One happened like 2 years ago - I was on a biz trip and the flight was delayed, so late that I only arrived at the hotel at like 1am. The guy at the front desk was trying very hard to locate a home for me, telling me that the hotel was overbooked and there might have a been a mistaken in my reservation, or whatever. It took him a while to find a room for me, and he also went back to the office twice, presumably to check something.

Cut a long story short - I went into the room, very tired, took a shower and went to bed immediately, not even bothered to unpack. And just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard a very clear and loud male voice speaking to me, "my name is XXX (I still remember the name), I killed myself in this room, this is my room, get out!"

I jumped up and switched on the light, thinking that there was someone else in the room. I could also feel a very distinctive chill - but since it was like 2 in the morning and I was tired, I just got up, washed my face, hoping that it was only a dream. (I am still not on sustiva yet..) I went back to bed, covered my head with the blanket, and immediately after I turned off the light the bed started to shake, like someone was yanking at the mattress very violently. I tried my best to ignore it, wishing to would go away, but finally couldn't, switched on the light again and the yanking stopped. I turned off the light again, as immediately the yanking started again.

So at that point I felt I had no choice but to give "him" back the room. I called the front desk, and told the same guy that I needed to change the room. He said OK and no question was asked. 5 mins later a bellboy knocked on my door and took me to, yes, a two bedrooms suite. When I got up the next morning I found a note under the door, telling me to contact the manager on the way out. No explanation was given, but he gave me a big restaurant cash coupon and apologized for the "inconvenience".

Gotta say though the rest of the stay was very pleasant.. ;)
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2010, 12:47:21 pm »
I don't think this falls under the realm of paranormal but here goes .

I have limited but clear memories of being some place else before I was born . I remember having a discussion about my birth parents and vague memories of talking about what to expect and watch out for in this lifetime .

I assumed everyone had this experience until at age six talking to my best buddy about it .
I also have premonition's about things that come true every now and then .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2010, 01:00:22 pm »

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2010, 02:46:21 pm »
I don't believe in ghosts, not in the traditional sense anyway; maybe it's something to do with residual energy
way kool!  ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.