Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 04:45:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772996
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 219
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Cafeteria bitches.  (Read 16883 times)

Offline skeebo1969

Re: Cafeteria bitches.
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2007, 11:24:02 am »

Wonder if he got any jerk chicken today.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2007, 11:24:21 pm »
Ihave~~

I think you are getting the point to eat elsewhere or pack a lunch like Ann says. You'd be safer all the way around.

Thomas~~

Honey, let the Socom rest for awhile....um, could you possibly play something else a bit less violent. No zombie games, huh? Or how about a nice sports game?  *backs away slowly and leaves him his fave pizza*
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Ihavehope

• Yes, I'm a cry baby, AND WHAT?
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 10:33:38 am »
Hey Queen

Trust me, I love Jamaicans, I dated 2 of them and they have been great! I've always been treated with respect and have received good customer service in other fast food places/restaurants and so forth. I never made a rude comment or intentionally wanted to make anyone feel bad, I come from a family of immigrants.

The cook FAVORS, the girls he likes.. I've seen it happen over and over and over. He flirts with them, he tells them "What you want baby" He conversates with them and then he even gives the the choice of 3 toppings on their sanwich instead of the normal 2..  There was one occasion where a chubby girl was in front of the line with me and she asked if she can get scrambled eggs with bacon. Mind you Breakfeast is served from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in the cafeteria, it was exactly 11:45 when the  cook mumbled "this better be the last breakfeast order I get" and slams the pan on the grill. The chubby girl then told him "do you have a problem with my order" He then said "yes, it's almost 12 and you want breakfast?, i just cleaned the pans and now I have to dirty them again but it's alright I will do them for you anyway"  The chubby girl was sooooooo mad and told him "this isn't the first time you are rude to me, the sign says breakfast served until 12:00pm maybe you should change the sign to fit your moody schedule better" and she left. Then it was my turn and by that time he told me in a sarcastic way "You want her eggs?" . He has the nerve to make fun of her after she left to the other cook and they were laughing at her, he made a comment like " I probably did her a favor, she should thank me because I could have saved her life from eating all em' eggs". ????

This is the man I've been told I should kill with love and be friends with just because he has a rough job? No thanks.

Infected: April 2005
12/6/06 - Diagnosed HIV positive
12/19/06 - CD4 = 240  22% VL = 26,300
1/4/07 - CD4 = 200 16% VL = ?
2/9/07 = Started Kaletra/Truvada
3/13/07 = CD4 = 386 22% VL ?

Offline Cliff

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 12:02:37 pm »
Yep, lots of drama in that cafeteria.  I think your best bet is Popeyes around the corner.  The biscuits are good, but I don't think breakfast is served till Noon (nor 11:45am).

Offline mjmel

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 01:00:25 pm »
Yep, lots of drama in that cafeteria.  I think your best bet is Popeyes around the corner.  The biscuits are good, but I don't think breakfast is served till Noon (nor 11:45am).
:D :D :D
Ihavehope,  am not laughing at you. Laughing at Cliffs post.
I can't believe such a simple post has such a lenghty thread.
xxx,
Mike

P.S. Again, ....Popeyes! yummy red beans and dirty rice and chicken. uuummmm.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.