Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:39:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773263
  • Total Topics: 66345
  • Online Today: 327
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Who am I?  (Read 4116 times)

Offline lforsyth

• Standard
  • Instaurator Ruinae
Who am I?
« on: October 06, 2011, 10:31:13 pm »
You have all judged me without knowing me.

I met my partner in 1997. My Immune system was 325, his was not. When  the Viral load test was available, 1997. I tested positive in 1986, probable positive much sooner. He Joe was already on meds that we made a weakly trek to get.

I've always felt like a survivor with no support and now I know that I am. I'm the only out gay man at work and also victimized by those who do not know me. That's special, you took my money and then crapped on me.

I will continue on my path, alone, as I have noone to help me. But I will be generous to others as you are not generous to me.
Tested POZ in 1986, knew there was something wrong in 1985. 04/2010 CD4: 975 Viral Load undetectable. Prezista, Norvir, Truvada, Acyclovir, Plavix, Lisinopril, Metoprolol and a bedtime snack of Lipitor (YUM)

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
Re: Who am I?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:12:16 am »
I have no idea how to respond to this; I have no idea whom you are because we've never interacted and this is the first post of yours I've ever read.

FWIW, I find it difficult to believe that anybody here took any of your money, but that's just me I guess  8)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline Grasshopper

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 03:07:18 am »
Indeed I don't know you. However the mental picture (judgement) I have about you is based upon what you have written here.
So if you want to be perceived as a nice person : act or make sure you come across as a nice person. Want to be perceived as a jerk: act (continue) to act as a jerk.

Remember, all your on line postings are saved beyond  the end of time (yours !), and equals YOUR legacy.

Many members have given you on countless occasions sound advise, however you chose to ignore them time and time again.

You are the sole keeper of your soul, and it's you that choose the "lonely path".   Wish you happy and prosperous trails.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 03:16:37 am »
Bucko, Grasshopper, please don't waste your time here, this has been going on for almost a year now.

Larry, no-one took any money from you, and you know that, you donate some money to the Grants committee and then startted abusing the member's here, why is still a mystery, you were then ignored...and you didn't like that did you?

So stop with this nonsense and stay away from the computer when you have been drinking.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 04:06:54 am »
Bucko, Grasshopper, please don't waste your time here, this has been going on for almost a year now.

Larry, no-one took any money from you, and you know that, you donate some money to the Grants committee and then startted abusing the member's here, why is still a mystery, you were then ignored...and you didn't like that did you?

So stop with this nonsense and stay away from the computer when you have been drinking.

Jan

Thanks, Jan: duly noted.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.