Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

Ask and You Shall Receive

<< < (4/4)

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: oksikoko on February 23, 2013, 10:13:32 pm ---Cross-town is a pain, and Ft Greene requires cross-town no matter where you're going

--- End quote ---

Learn to read a map and I might converse with you more. I lived on the A/C.

oksikoko:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 23, 2013, 10:15:04 pm ---Learn to read a map and I might converse with you more. I lived on the A/C.

--- End quote ---

That's just the point! I never took the "trains" or "tramways" before this, and where I lived, there's a grid. How do you get from 2nd to 13th? Uh, you go that way (points "up") until you've crossed 11 streets.

Miss Philicia:
Look sister, I lived in the East Village too before I moved to Brooklyn. It's not that difficult.

The only places where you really have the cross-town transfer issues are on the L -- Williamsburg and parts of Bushwick. Downtown Brooklyn just isn't like that. You have the A/C, 2/3, F and N/R

oksikoko:
What is this alphabet soup? Are those *all* trains? I don't see why they need so many. There's just East Side, West Side, then Brooklyn and Queens could share one, no? I think there's a "G" that I've heard is for "Good Service". And for Staten Island they have dinghies. And the ones that go through the City can hop up into the Bronx.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Urban planning is super easy.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: oksikoko on February 23, 2013, 10:59:36 pm ---
I don't know what all the fuss is about. Urban planning is super easy.

--- End quote ---

There's still a bit of bluegrass in you, I see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version