Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:33:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 372
Total: 372

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, and I Don't Love Jesus!! (thanks Jimmy)  (Read 17620 times)

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
So, there are many of you who are familiar with me and my current challenges.  One of the things that has kept me from you guys is the fact that I hate sharing the bad times with anyone, outside of my immediate physical life.  To tell you the truth, I am a very private person most of the time, not ever letting anyone know that I might not be doing all that good on the inside.  I share historical things here, and also things about my work in HIV, but in the end, I really have never told you very much about my very personal struggles with this disease. 

The weather here in Arizona is fantastic, with the days rising to the 98 to 107 range, with a humidity factor of 9%.  How do I know this, well I am so glad you asked.  One of my worst days, which started at 12:30 am, and lasted the rest of the night on the toilet, barfing to beat all hell.  I had to continuously drink water, to keep something in my stomach to throw up.  I will not tolerate dry heaves, I just am not strong enough for that strain on the body.  Been there, done that!!! (Thank you Crixivan. :( )   Well, my sweetie was gone about ten hours to work, and came home with this huge smile on his face and handed me a new electronic weather station.  Just the thing I needed to pick up the day and give me a handle on the natural forces of the earth.  I am a fan of the weather, ever since we used to sail on the San Francisco bay, one of the most challenging bodies of water to sail on the globe. 

I still don't know if there is any change in either direction, with my viral load, and I am hoping that this Trizivir will work.  I think I can get my body used to the nausea, and if not, I'll try something else.  I am also having the muscle and joint pain that I experienced the first time around with AZT, but then the dosage was far greater, and I am hoping that my body will also be able to tolerate this smaller amount of pain.  I am never again going to tell someone, newly diagnosed that the medicines are not a ROYAL pain in the ass, 'cause they are Blanche, they are!!!

I see Dan is making the very painful decision to stop his medication, and I applaud his bravery and his outright boldness, to accept, and act on the feelings of his heart.  That is one very special person that can do that, give us a peek into the process, and still be generous enough to share with us here on AIDSmeds.com.  Please check in on his thread, because you are witnessing one of the most difficult and hellacious decisions that any one of us might be called on to make at some point or another.  I have had many friends have to make the same decision, and it is never, never, easy, or without a huge amount of internal pain.  Please keep him in your thoughts; that really makes a difference to him.

Today was not too special, and started again at about 2:30am, but I was able to get a few minutes of sleep between then and 4:00am, when we rise for our morning coffee, and visiting time.  My sweetie leaves the house at about 5:30am.  I did have to go to town, (6 miles) to pay the car insurance, and just as I decided to go to a store just to take some time to cruise the "stuff" a horrible pain came on in the stomach and I had to hurry home to have my fifth bout of diarreah for the morning.  Gee such a fun time.  I haven't been able to eat the same as usual, and while I want to loose a few pounds; I would not want to do it because I have no appetite, or just can't keep it down.  Decisions, Decisions!  Isn't HIV just a laugh-riot.  NOT

Well, like I said, I don't particularly like doing this, but it had to be done, as there are some here who do give a damn, and I thank them for that. 

In Love.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Life

• Member 2005
But Jebus, loves you...  And so do I...  Fucking Lutherns! ;D  I guarantee you my feet can kick your feets stink any day... Come on!

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
I can empathize. I started tmc 114,truvada,and norvir two weeks ago. everything was ok till last thursday when I got really,really tired. Then I woke up at 2am sat night with the dry heaves. Finally after three hours of dry heaves I was able to puke something up. Refried beans. Disgusting,but sure was good on the way down. Anyways I was sicker than shit all day sat and sunday and am just in a good ole haze today. I know its the fucking gilead drugs,they always make me sicker than shit.
What kind of poison do they have you on these days?

Offline Teresa

Gee Moffie

I wish there was something i could do to make all this go away and make ya feel better. Hope it makes ya feel a

little better knowing that there are so many of us that DO care!

Love ya
BIG HUGS
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Nadine

Yes Tim...I DO give a damn. I hope your feeling better real soon!

Offline Tim

• Joined May, 2002
From one old fart to another, I care and I surely hope that the sides from Trizivir subside quickly.

Everyone reacts differently, but my ex started as HAART naive on Trizivir.  The first week was no picnic, but not as bad as you sound.  The second week things moderated significantly.  A month after he started, and ever since for nearly 4 years now, he only occasionally has mild fatigue, nausea, cramps and diarrhea.  Most importantly, his CD4 remains constantly in the 700-800 range and his VL has been undetectable all this time.  No signs of lypo or anemia (fingers crossed).

Hopefully you'll experience a short trip thru this misery as well and see the desired results.

Tim S., not to be confused with Tim Horn

Offline bear60

Have you discovered the wonders of oatmeal and the joys of brown rice? Along with the help of some Immodium, my honey eats oatmeal for breakfast and has popcorn for a midnight snack.  He doesnt like brown rice but will eat white rice.  I hear rice is a binder....so hey...I would eat it.
he occasionally has the runs but not bad anymore.  Diet really does have a lot to do with it.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
Hello Tim,

Thanks for sharing.Just want you to know my thoughts are with you. I remember that one month of Trizivir, and the problems associated with it.And I thought I was a tough guy! The aches, and while I was never leaning over the toilet, I was certainly close a few times. Heres to better days ...

I can't imagine a humidy factor of 9%. If you spit, does it evaporate before it hits the gound ? The humidity, is what gets to me here. Love that AC.

Take Care of yourself Tim...

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Eldon

Tim,

I feel for you. I hope you get better. Luckily, with my Epzicom / Reyataz combo, I haven't had to experience that but before I started on my meds I used to regergitate a good meal for some strange reason.

Get better.

Eldon

Offline Trish

Hi Big Daddy,

I can relate...although my feet don't stink.  The diarrhea, I totally got...I hate leaving the house before noon.  The norvir I've been taking for a month now is killing my bowel movements and it stinks, literally. :D

I understand, I care about you and I love you.

I gotta run now 'cause the norvir is kicking in...I'll think of you. ;)

Feel better love, and thanks for sharing.  You're not alone.

Neither are you Dan....remember that.

Love,

Trish :-*
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
Re: My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, and I Don't Love Jesus!! (thanks Jimmy)
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 09:26:23 pm »
Thanks guys,

Eric; Yes I know about Jebus, I think he cavorted around the Eastern Mediterranean with 12 boyfriends.  The title of the thread is compliments of Jimmy Buffet.

Jack; the only good thing about this is that I now know I have a friend in Texas who is suffering the very same thing so now we can barf together.  ;)

Teresa;  Thanks for the hugs, they are more valuable than anything else.

Nadine; Thanks for giving a damn, and thanks for the well wishes.

Tim;  I know you understand this shit, and thanks for the encouragement.

Bear;  Thanks for the suggestions, and I do the oatmeal, loads of cheese, yogurt for digestion, and several other things to assist in these times, I just have to start all over again.  I do my oatmeal with two eggs stirred in at the last minute, and when they thicken, then I eat with Half and Half.  Gotta have the protein.

Ray;  I do hope the meds quit kicking my ass, and I am going to take the idea or assumption that the Trizivir will become tolerable.  Come on over for a while, you certainly will dry out here.

Eldon;  Thanks and I won't be taking any of your drugs, because I have a highly resistant virus, and it wouldn't do much good. 

Trish;   Thanks Trish.  I cannot tolerate Norvir by itself for the same reasons.  I became deathly ill on that stuff, and my virus ate it up like cheesecake. 

Well guys, the day wasn't too bad, but the nausea is just about to drive me koo-koo.  I will check in again tomorrow.

In Love.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Biggums

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 09:36:48 pm »
Hey Tim,

You know I give a damn!  Wish there was something I could say to make sense of it all but there isn't.  I guess it just goes with the territory.  But know you got alot of thoughts and prayers out here for you.  We are doing fine, the usual struggles here but have incorporated alot of what you have shared with us already.  Stay in touch buddy.
44 year old gay man .......just broke up with the only man I've ever really loved.

You can love completely without complete understanding.

Offline Jeff64

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 09:42:34 pm »
Well, Moffie,
My back is on the fritz, I have been off work for a week, am on Prednisone, Flexiril and Vicodin AND an antaicid.
The worst part is MY BACK STILL HURTS!

I can proudly state that my feet do not stink, though...PRAISE JEEBUS!

Jeff

Offline DancerBoy

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 10:41:43 pm »
Tim,
   Ugh I'm sorry your having to deal with this... It really gets to me that we all hae to deal with this crap.  I hope you are feeling better soon and will be back to normal... You're in my thoughts...
-D
Boys are Stupid

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 11:50:50 pm »
Tim,
I also give a damn and it pains me to think you are having to deal with this. If there were something I could do, I would.

In the meantime, here's a great big (((((HUG))))) to let you know I'm thinking of you. I will try to send you some very positive energy, especially on the solstice, since it fast approaches.

The days here are warm too, 95 to 98 degrees during the day, low 60s to upper 50s at night. Our humidity level has been a bit higher - 13 to 15 percent.

I'll be thinking of you.

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Poz Brit

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 03:41:10 am »
Also thinking and wishing you all the best from the damp coolness of the UK, I am unable to offer advice as I am not on meds so consequently do not know the pit falls of them, but I can offer you my blessings and hope you can ride through you personal storm.

With love and Respect

John(UK)

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 05:09:53 am »
Dear Tim,

Thinking about you and hoping you are going to feel better real soon!
Sending you love and healing energy.  :-*

Hugs, Eirin

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 07:47:01 am »
Holy mother of god/dess........No wonder you are bowing before the porcelain dias ....!
I'm never gonna be able to look at my oatmeal the same way again. I had hot , wet, stomach content threaten even my throat when I read that shit about tossing a couple of eggs into your oatmeal at the last minute.
Bless your heart, but I coulda gone all day without that picture in my head. :-X
I'm sorry you are having such a bitch if a time Timmy. I hope your body accepts the new meds soon with minimal problems.
Remember to keep yourself as hydrated as you can!! It is important now, because of all of the fluids that are exiting your person.
I'd send you a big kiss, but it will have to wait until you don't have puke breath. ;)
Feel better soon sweetums.
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Markmt

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 08:17:19 am »
Hi Moffie, hope you get better reeeeaaaaallllly  soon + you need to be fit and running for Montreal, sending healing stuff your way :)

hug,

mark
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline TedEBearNC

• ~Cuddly~
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 10:36:12 am »
Daddy Tim,

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.  I'll be thinking of you and hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,

Phil
Member since March 2004

Offline jon

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 12:39:33 pm »
I hope You feel better soon.  In the mean time, pop a quaalude, wash Your feet, and explore Eastern philosophy.
You'll have to kill Me before I die!!!

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 12:58:06 pm »
Well guys, thanks for all the wishes.  As usual, when I get to feeling really shitty, I have to do something to keep my hands occupied, and my mind busy so that I don't think about the misery that is going on right now.  So, this morning, I tore apart my Mobility Scooter, and am recovering the seat, cleaning all the mechanisms, and doing some customizing to the lower part which is truly boring.  I would love to decorate it to look like a Harley with the chrome pipes and all that stuff, but oh well, maybe when there is more money than brains...........  For the time being, I am having fun re-upholstering the seat with some really fine fabric I found in the cupboard.

Jim;  Thanks for the well wishes, and I just want you to know there is no "Sense" to the daily grind of HIV.

Jeff;  Hey, does Prednisone mix well with pot???'???'

Danny;  Thanks for the good thoughts, and be sure to stay dry down there in San Antone'

Mark;  Yes, it is time to  crank up the coolers isn't it?  Thanks for the well wishes, they really help.  Hope your work is going well there in New Mexico.

John;  Please, you can keep the cool damp, as my 59 year old body doesn't do to well with it anymore.  Thanks anyway for the thoughts and just remember, most all of us will have to go through what I am going through right now, so pay attention, it might help you in the future.

Eirin;  Thanks for the healing, and it means a lot right now.  I sure do wish I could crash your party in September.  Do you think they would require me to remove my wooden shoes to board the plane now?  Tee Hee.

Lisa;  My dear, you simply pour about a quarter cup of half and half into two eggs, beat the hell out of them so that they are smooth, then mix in like you do a custard.  It is quite delicious, if you also add plumped raisins, or apricots, and some brown sugar to sweeten.  Oats never tasted so good than when they are served as a nice hot sweet pudding.  HMMMMM good!

Mark;  As stated above, I am "Fluffing" my Scooter, so that it will be in top shape for Montreal.  I sold some stuff, so today later, I am going to trudge into town to pick up the new batteries for the thing.  They are a tidy $110.00 each, and I have two of them.  At least now it will run when I need it, and go about 20 miles on a full charge.  Thanks for the good wishes.

Phil;  From one "Teddy" to another, thanks so much for your kindness.

Jon;  Truly you are dating yourself, I haven't thought of Quaaludes since the seventies.  ;)  The rest sounds really good too.  I am going to soak the whole body at some point today, and for the philosophy..............   I do that all the time.   Tee Hee.

Really, I will survive this, but the passage is NASTY!!!

I am trying to stay busy, and keep up with the inside chores, and it is working sorta, ......  ......   ......   well, not so much.  ;(

I Love you Guys, and thank you all so very much for the encouragement.

Lynn Lavne

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 02:39:50 pm »
Hey Tim,

Changing meds is always a bitch, no matter what they say.  I'm in the process of chaining my psych meds and it's making me absolutely crazy and tearing up my stomach as well.  I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE ALL MEDS.  There, I feel better, hoping you will too.  BTW have you tried Compazine?  You can take it 3 times daily and Stephen has had some luck with taking one about an hour before his meds.  It doesn't always stop the nausea, but at least he's not tossing his meds after he takes them.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and maybe you could check into some nitro boosters for that scooter.  Somehow the thought of you doing a "wheelie" down Rue Ste. Catherine would just be a hoot.

Offline Jena

• To God Be The Glory!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 02:59:32 pm »
I love you Tim Honey, It scares me when you start acting human! You are a super hero in my book so start acting like one!
Seriously, I hope you're feeling better today
Hugs
Jena

Offline Christine

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 03:45:13 pm »
Hi Tim,
I am sorry you are having such horrible stomach problems. I can empathize, I walked around this past year with my "vomit bucket". Doesn't get much more fun than that...holding the bucket while sitting on the toilette...good times..

Make sure you drink plenty of fluids. I became dehydrated at one point (did not realize I had stopped drinking fluids) and was hospitalized. Headaches, muscle aches, stiffness, lack of thirst can be signs of dehydration.

Have you spoke with your doctor? Have you tried any nausea meds? I have tried many of them, and the one that worked the best for me was Aloxi. It is an iv drug that is used mainly with chemo patients. Ginger ale, and sourdough hard pretzels help a bit also.

Good thoughts going out to that this passes soon. Hang in there, and take care of yourself.
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 04:22:40 pm »
Well guys, the day wasn't too bad, but the nausea is just about to drive me koo-koo. 

Try pressing your thumb firmly on your inner forearm's tendon, 2 inches down from the wrist crease. You'd be pressing down on "Pericardium 6", an accupressure point that has good anti-nausea success rates. Press firmly. It works for me. Like a charm. If you find it works, and your thumb is tired doing all the pressing, buy an acu band or sea band and the little plastic ball will press P6 for you (it's a wristband). should cost about $5-8 and it comes 2 per box

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 05:22:33 pm »
Dearest Tim...

You have my heart, and my love, as well. Always.

<<<<HUGS>>>

Zeph
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 05:22:50 pm »
Dear Tim,

no advice for you, just a big hug,

Love you,

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 08:24:05 pm »
speaking of qualudes, how about a one pill combo, qualude+viagra? I could have really used that about 30 years ago.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 08:32:43 pm »
Dear Tim,

Sending love, hugs and lots of positive energy your way....

I'm struggling with my own demons right now, have battled AIDS-related anorexia on and off for over 15 years, and right now, it's ON.

Stay strong.....Montreal is just around the corner !

Hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 08:40:05 pm »
Dearest Tim,

I LOVE YOU!!! FEEL BETTER SOON :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Seems like many of us are struggling lately. Thank you for being the wonderful person you are.

Dan

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 01:01:21 pm »
Thanks Guys,

Joe;  I don't know how to make nitro work on 24 volts.  Maybe I could rig up a gonzo capacitor and see what would happen, but I wouldn't want to fry the motor.  I do have the wheelie bars, so that is right, but I just don't know how to develop the power to do a "proper" wheelie.

Jena;  I am no hero, just one more poor slob, trying to make the best of a really shitty situation.  Thanks for the good wishes.

Allopath;  I am trying the preasure, and thanks for the suggestion.  I have done this in planes before, but forgot about the exercise.  Thanks for the heads up.

Zeph;  Thanks sweetie.  I will be calling you this week

Coen;  I sure wish I could "transport" over to Europe and meet you guys there, you are all so very generous with your love and concern.  Thanks so much.

Alan;  Thanks for the love and well wishes.  I am hanging in there for Montreal, as I want hugs from all.

Dan;  My brother in struggle.  The fact that you wrote here, is all I needed.  Thank you  so very much. 

Finally, I am just winging it here.  My sweetie is so very supportive, and stays quiet about anything HIV, yet when I talk about you guys, and what you all mean to me, he perks up and starts to ask how many of you are.  He has committed to memory a lot of your names and faces and he is so very grateful that "We" all have each other to share the good times and the bad.  For so many years he was doing it all alone, and like so many caregivers, was always very drained and lacking in any real interest in the HIV itself.  I have seen how helpless it makes a loving partner, who want to help, but are powerless to do so. 

Thanks one and all.

In Love.
Lynn Lavne

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 01:05:47 pm »
Tim, I have no advice, only sympathy and a tiny bit of empathy.

Here's to better days.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 01:53:48 pm »
Tim,

Eww, Smelly Athlete's Foot. Get yourself some medicated antifungal cream.

Then:
* Keep your feet dry!
* After bathing, dry carefully between all toes.
* Use an absorbent foot powder such as Zeasorb or an antifungal powder such as Zeasorb AF.
* Wear "breathable" shoes or sandals when weather permits.
* If your feet sweat easily avoid boots, plastic shoes, tennis shoes.
* Wear absorbent, cotton socks.
* Change socks at least once a day more often if they get wet.
* Clothing (socks) and towels should be changed frequently and laundered with hot water. Do not share towels or clothing.
* Regular cleaning of your shower floor with disinfectant or bleach/water mix is advisable.

Terry (Who isn't much help theses days.)

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 03:50:46 pm »
Jonathan;  Thanks so very much, and loads of "kisses on your openings".. :)

Terry;  I don't have any problem with my feet, but you must have heard this song sung at one of the Jimmy Buffet concerts, and if not, it is now available on CD.  We just don't have a copy.  He usually only sings it in Concert.  No Terry, my feet are fine, but thanks for the hilarious post.  ;D

In Love and appreciation for friends that "KNOW"
Lynn Lavne

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.