Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:09:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: a bit scarred; and would appreciate an opinion on testing  (Read 26727 times)

Offline bk49

a bit scarred; and would appreciate an opinion on testing
« on: August 08, 2006, 03:13:32 am »
I am in the process of educating myself regarding HIV and AIDS.  I was reading the "I just tested poz" section and I came across someone that says he was infected through "heavy petting."  This made me a bit nervous as I was given a handjob by a woman of unknown status.  As someone that wants to make sure, should I be tested for this action?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: Strange Question
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 03:46:15 am »
Sadly, not everyone who tests HIV positive it aware of, or correctly remembers, or is willing/able to state on a public message board with any certainty what his/her vector of transmission was. I notice that the longer someone is infected, the more likely they are to correctly remember how they got infected.

You absolutely CANNOT use messages from the newly infected (many of whom are as ignorant of transmission vectors as any non-infected person) as a scientific benchmark. Please remember that you are reading the raw thoughts and emotions of people at a singularly difficult time in their lives. Some of them are drug/alcohol abusers, some have major personality disorders. And some might be lying about the whole deal. We have NO way to verify any of that, besides our collective gut instinct.

Thats one of the major reasons why we rely on first-tiered peer reviewed science on this part of the forum. It's certainly a kindness to the fragile souls who are newly infected, and it provides us with the best track record for risk assessment on the net.

You absolutely CANNOT get HIV through a handjob, or heavy petting, or kissing. Its scientifically impossible.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 05:18:18 am »
I would suggest to people who ask questions in the Am I Infected? forum, that they not pay too much attention to the things that are posted in the HIV specific forums. Which is everything  except this forum and Off Topic. They (the HIV specific forums) bear little relevance to your particular cases. I know that sounds weird, but believe me it's true.  The HIV specific forums, including I Just Tested Poz, will be a source of continual woe to Worried Wells.

Don't be symptom shoppers.

Rather I would direct your panicky gaze to our diamonte studded Welcome Thread.

MtD
(Who thinks he might report a certain thread in Another Forum to the Goderators)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 05:22:21 am »
:) thread already reported, matty. I'm nothing if not fidgety when it comes to questionable posts or threads.

:)

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline bk49

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 12:28:38 am »
Thank you very much.  So, is it safe to say that it is impossible to catch HIV from a hand job?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 02:08:06 am »
Thank you very much.  So, is it safe to say that it is impossible to catch HIV from a hand job?

You cannot contract HIV from giving or (should you be so blessed) receiving a hand job. Please read our Welcome Thread.

MtD

Offline bk49

What is the real answer?
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 04:22:35 am »
Hello Experts,

I had a question regarding risk.  What exactly is the risk from receiving a blow job for the receiver (the male that has his penis sucked)?  Some sites say no risk, but others say that there is risk.  Is this a reason to get tested?  Also, if you give a female head, do you have to get tested?  I am trying to determine whether oral sex is cause for concern.  Thanks.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: What is the real answer?
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 04:40:41 am »
bk,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

The only oral sex that carries any risk at all - and it's a tiny, tiny risk - is GIVING a blowjob. If you had read through the Welcome thread like you were asked last time you were here, you would have known this already and you would have known where to post your question as well.

Here's what you need to know in order to protect yourself against hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

And PLEASE, read through that Welcome thread and follow the links found there. Use condoms for intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bk49

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 07:19:42 pm »
Thank you.  I understand that the risk of an unprotected Blow Job (for the man getting his penis sucked) is only theoretical.  On the welcome site, it also states that if you get your anus fingered that it is theoretical.  Just to confirm--theortical means "not probably" but can happen, so would you guys say that it is wise to get tested if for these activities since the "possibility" exists? 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 07:26:53 pm »
Just to confirm--theortical means "not probably" but can happen

Actually,theoretical means that it has never, ever been documented and the means by which transmission would be successful require such extraordinary situations as to be unlikely to happen.

Theoretically, if someone cuts off the top of their finger and places it in your anus, you could become infected with HIV. Theoretically, if someone is hemmorrhaging from the mouth and performs oral sex, a transmission could be possible.

I do not think it prudent nor necessary to test over recieving oral sex nor getting fingered/fingering.Or kissing, or protected sex.  Any sexually active adult should have a full STD panel twice a year, including an HIV test. That's simply being responsible.

Welcome Thread

Offline bk49

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 09:39:45 pm »
thank you very much.  correct me if i am wrong, but if saliva (which is a body fluid) gets into the hole in the penis (where you urinate through), would it not cause infection?  this is the reason why i was wondering whether i should test.  thanks.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 04:27:43 am »
bk,

Saliva is not infectious. You would know that little fact if you'd bothered to read the Transmission Lesson linked to in the Welcome Thread Saliva contains over a dozen different properties that damages any hiv present and renders it unable to infect a new host. Saliva is NOT infectious.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bk49

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 08:45:22 pm »
Thanks.  I have a question regarding saliva and blood.  If saliva is not infectious, why could it not effect the properties of blood to make it "not infectious?"  doesn't blood in the mouth giving a blow job make it a risk?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 08:53:14 pm »
Ann has already answered this question, to wit:

Saliva contains over a dozen different properties that damages any hiv present and renders it unable to infect a new host. Saliva is NOT infectious.

Please take the time to read the advice we give you.

MtD

Offline bk49

i am so stupid, and a dog!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 02:55:20 pm »
i did the dumbest thing tonight.  i went to a massage parlor and had sex with a sex worker.  after 5 years of celibacy, i finally gave into the tempation.  she gave me a rim job and i had sex with her with two condoms on (double bagged) because i am so paranoid.  please let me know if i should get tested.  thanks.  i will wait and sweat while i wait for your answers.  thanks again.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: i am so stupid, and a dog!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 06:18:46 pm »
bk,

This is the second time I've had to merge your threads. What part of do not start new theads don't you understand? Get with the program.

You used a condom and therefore didn't have a risk. Read the condom and lube links in my signature line.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 09:08:02 pm »
Thanks.  Andy and other professionals--do you concur with Ann?  I am a bit freaked now as you can imagine.

Offline bk49

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 09:29:05 pm »
I am really worried about the rim job as well.  I am not sure if she had blood in her mouth.  Many thoughts are racing in my head now.  Please please...  Is this experience a reason to test?

Offline bk49

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 12:00:45 am »
please let me no if my risk was low risk or no risk?  is a test necessary for the protected vaginal sex and rim job (she used her tongue on me)?

Offline bk49

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 07:30:13 am »
please advise on what i should do.  i can't even sleep.  please help.  what was my risk?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 11:07:45 am »
bk,

You have already been told that nothing you describe is a risk for hiv infection. You don't need to test over this incident.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 08:48:06 pm »
thanks ann.  just curious, but has there been no documented case of getting hiv with a properly used condom or from getting a rim job?  is this why you said do not test?  thanks agin.

Offline bk49

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 12:55:19 pm »
andy, please let me know if my risk was theoretical?  has there been documented cases from this.  thanks.

Offline bk49

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 08:40:02 pm »
Hi Ann,
I have noticed that you have given advice to others saying that as long as you properly use a condom, you avoid hiv.  Has there never been a documented case of hiv even when using a condom?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2006, 06:03:03 am »
bk,

If you'd bother to read the Welcome thread like you're supposed to, you'd know all about the serodiscordant couple studies, where none of the negative partners became positive when condoms were used correctly and consistently. The only times I've heard of someone becoming infected despite condom use was the RECEPTIVE partner after a condom break. Even that is fairly rare.

You are just going to have to accept that you didn't have a risk. Keep using those condoms, and make sure you read through the condom and lube links in my signature line.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 01:18:07 pm »
Thanks Ann.  My last question has to do with rimming.  I could not find much information on this.  If the girl uses her tongue to rim, couldn't HIV be passed from the girl's tongue?  I heard that there are tears in the anus and with that, isn't it different from getting a blow job?  Please let me know.  Thanks again.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 06:21:31 pm »
bk,

Saliva is NOT INFECTIOUS no matter if it gets on your ass or your penis or anywhere else on your body.

You did NOT have a risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 09:16:37 pm »
As I think about my "risk," I want to know what you guys think about this statement:  "If you correctly, use a condom during vaginal intercourse, you did not have a risk."  Is this really really true?  Ever since I learned about HIV and STDs, I have been super super paranoid, and from reading posts here it seems like it is "impossible" to catch HIV if you are PROPERLY wearing a condom.  Has there never been a case where a male caught HIV from a female when properly using a condom?  The reason I ask is because I am a paranoid person and I don't want to play Russian Roulette by having sex, even with a condom, if there is any risk associated with it.  I know sex is a basic human need, but I rather not deal with the after effects.  Please let me know if the statement about not having to worry about HIV is real when wearing a condom.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 10:53:47 pm »
bk,

You really don't need to worry about hiv when using a condom correctly.

You also need to realise that there are no 100% guarantees in life at all. For example, there is no guarantee that you won't get killed tomorrow in a freak accident. Does this stop you from getting out of bed in the morning? You have to decide what level of risk you are willing to accept. The ONLY way to guarantee 100% that you will never get any sort of sexually transmitted infection is to never, ever touch another person in a sexual way.

Look both ways before you cross the street and you won't get hit by a car. Use condoms correctly and consistently and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple. 

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 06:28:09 pm »
Hello Andy, Ann, and other Professionals,
I have a question regarding my risk.  I have some discomfort in my groin area (the crease from top of my leg to my body).  I don't feel any swollen lymph nodes, but is this a symptom?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2006, 06:44:33 pm »
No, it is not a symptom. You again did not have an HIV risk situation.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2006, 07:36:11 pm »
Nothing has changed in terms of your HIV concern. You were not at risk in the incident you came to this Forum about.

If you are having a symptom which is troubling you that is something to discuss with your doctor. It has absolutely nothing to do with HIV. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline bk49

Need to Test? Sorry... Could not find my old post.
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 01:30:19 am »
dear experts,
i was recently in asia and payed for a "massage."  the actual intercourse with the woman was protected via a latex condom.  but she licked my anus and that was unprotected (i was a bit surprised by this move as i an a rookie).  after the "act" i made sure that there were no holes in the condom and there was none.  is it true that even with a latex condom, "her juices" can get on your skin, which may lead to a test if her juices land on an open cut.  also, would i have to get tested for her licking my anus without protection, as i did not see if she had blood in her mouth?  please let me know.  sorry for these specific questions.  thanks.

Offline RapidRod

Re: Need to Test? Sorry... Could not find my old post.
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 02:51:38 am »
http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=2669.msg61503#msg61503

YOUR ORGINAL POST, please keep all your questions and concerns in your orginal post.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 06:14:25 am »
bk,

No, you haven't had a risk and you only need to test if it is part or your yearly, routine sexual health care check up.

Having your anus licked is NOT an hiv risk. Neither is protected intercourse.

You oringinally came here claiming to be educating yourself about hiv - but it seems like you haven't bothered to read the Transmission lesson, or any of the posts in THIS forum, where you'll find all the transmission questions, over and over and over again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

question regarding female sexual fluids
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 05:57:40 am »
i can't find my old posts, so i am using a new one.  if someone finds it, please consolidate.  i have a quick questions regarding sexual fluids.  when a woman touches herself and uses the sexual fluids on her hands to give a man a hand job, is there any risk?  i understand the risk may be small, so i guess i am trying to determine whether this type of activity merits a test.  please let me know.  thanks.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: question regarding female sexual fluids
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 06:50:47 am »
bk,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

The new scenario you bring here is not a risk for hiv infection. It's what is considered mutual masturbation and it is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection. Have you bothered to read the Transmission Lesson yet? It would seem not.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

a bit scarred; and would appreciate an opinion on testing
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2010, 04:51:47 pm »
I consider myself well educated on testing as I have been a member of this forum for a while.  But I am a bit scarred by an incident yesterday and would like some advice on whether testing is warranted. 

Last night, I met a woman and we ended up having sex.  Of course I used a condom.  It did not last too long but when i took my penis out, the condom was sticking out of her and not on my penis.  The condom was completely in tact and the semen was all in the condom.  I may have pumped 5 more times after ejaculating, so I guess I started to lose the erection after ejaculation and that is why the condom ended up slipping off.  I do not believe my penis penetrated her without the condom because the condom was not "scrunched up" inside her but rather just hanging out and the rubber rim of the condom as perfectly circular.  But I am not 100% sure that I did not penetrate her without a condom.  I just know that all the semen was inside the condom and when I took my penis out there was no condom on it (as mentioned earlier, the condom was not scunched inside but perfectly hanging out).  Please give me some advice.  Does this incident warrant testing?  Thank you in advance.

Offline RapidRod

Re: a bit scarred; and would appreciate an opinion on testing
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2010, 05:02:21 pm »
You lost the condom on withdraw because you didn't hold on to the condom. You were never at risk. You need to learn how to use condoms correctly.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2010, 05:13:04 pm »
BK

Why did you start a new thread about this? Your original one can be found here.

Besides being a notorious offender when it comes to multiple threading, you've been here since 2006 and you should know the rules by now.

MtD

Offline bk49

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 05:25:54 pm »
I apologize for starting a new thread.  I could not find my old one as I have not logged in a while. 

Offline bk49

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 05:29:57 pm »
Does this mean that this is not a testing issue even though I am not 100% sure that I penetrated her without a condom.  I know I am a bit paranoid and I apologize in advance for my anxiety on this issue.  All the evidence points towards the fact that the condom was on my penis until i took it out, but I am not 100% sure as I did a couple more thrusts after I lost my erection.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2010, 05:49:30 pm »
Please click the red link in my post above to find your original thread.

Your questions will not be answered unless you return to your original thread.

MtD

Offline bk49

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2010, 06:16:11 pm »
Does this mean that this is not a testing issue even though I am not 100% sure that I penetrated her without a condom.  I know I am a bit paranoid and I apologize in advance for my anxiety on this issue.  All the evidence points towards the fact that the condom was on my penis until i took it out, but I am not 100% sure as I did a couple more thrusts after I lost my erection.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2010, 07:10:23 pm »
You stated the condom was hanging out. You were never at risk.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2010, 10:39:07 pm »
bk,

If you'd ever bother to read the Welcome thread like you've been repeatedly asked to, you'd know how to find your thread.

You didn't have a risk. Get on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bk49

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 04:11:59 pm »
Thank you very much Ann.  And, I apologize for starting a new thread yesterday. 

I have a quick follow up question.  I stated that when I took my penis out, it did not have a condom on it and I thrust about 5 times after ejaculation.  The semen was all in the condom.  As I mentioned, the evidence (condom was not scrunched inside her; the "ring or band" of the condom was sticking out and the semen was all at the tip of the condom) points to the fact that the intercourse was covered but I am not 100% sure as I got softer after the ejatulation.  I guess I am a bit scarred because it was uncovered when I took it out.  Under what circumstances would a test be warranted in this case?  Thanks again.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 04:14:15 pm »
BK,

No matter how you try to recast your question, our answers to you will not change. You had protected sex. The head of your penis was covered. You do not need to test.

You need to read our Welcome Thread and familiarise yourself with the posting guidelines. You will not permitted to ask endless questions about the same no risk situation.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2010, 04:43:38 pm »
You've been coming here for almost four years. The basics about HIV protection have been repeatedly and thoroughly explained to you. You need to use the information that has been given to you to evaluate a situatuon for yourself rather than coming here everytime you have a burst of fear when you have sex.

You're on the verge of earning yourself a Time Out for returning over non-risks.
Andy Velez

Offline bk49

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2010, 06:34:36 pm »
Thanks for the reply Andy.  I guess I do have a fear, to put it mildly.  I was just a bit freaked out because when I took it out, there was no condom there.  My main fear comes in the "what if" I thrust when I lost my erection and I entered her without a condom.  That is my biggest fear.  I apologize for being a numskull, but when It comes to this I do get quite scarred.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.