Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:28:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773199
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 547
Total: 550

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Bundy  (Read 6423 times)

Offline mitch777

Bundy
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:44:57 pm »

This story just keeps getting better. He doesn't believe in the Federal Government yet quotes the constitution, raises the American flag, mocks those on public assistance, yet freeloads himself.

Sean Hannity has been there with him from the beginning. Even Rand Paul and Rick Perry seemed chummy til now. Funny, I read that Reagan was the one that put this grazing fee into law.

Jon Stewart was having fun with Hannity last night. Hilarious.

Wonder if Bundy's posse will fizzle now that he exposed his blatantly racist views?

Can't wait until the next installment. Oh wait, this is real. lol.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/24/1294262/-Conservative-hero-Cliven-Bundy-I-want-to-tell-you-one-more-thing-I-know-about-the-Negro?detail=facebook#
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Bundy
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:02:51 pm »

Oh my bad, you're talking about the idiot in Nevada. I've got Hannity DVR'd tonight to see if he back tracks or goes all in with this guy.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:04:58 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mitch777

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:12:49 pm »

Oh my bad, you're talking about the idiot in Nevada. I've got Hannity DVR'd tonight to see if he back tracks or goes all in with this guy.

He is the smarter Bundy.  :)

Back track after all he has said? This guy is a lawless thief. Just because he now is an exposed racist does not erase that. Hannity is in deep. Can't wait myself.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:26:22 pm by Joe K »

Offline mitch777

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 07:27:27 pm »
In all fairness, Hannity frightens me more than this nut.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 07:36:38 pm »
When is Hannity on Fox, I want to record the next few nights, along with John Stewart for some popcorn time.   Thanks,

Joe

Offline mitch777

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 07:40:20 pm »
Oh you mean Cliven Bundy, the welfare queen on horseback?

Here's the NYT on Bundy's Boobies: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Here's the NYT on Senators Running from Bundy:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/25/us/politics/rand-paul-condemns-cliven-bundys-remarks-on-blacks.html?hp

Joe

It's funny sad how those that were aligned with him are backing away due to his racism but don't bother mentioning anything else. GrettaVan&%#$ for example, but that's no shocker. Gooey political mess.

I don't know when Hannity is on. He makes my stomach turn to listen more than a minute. I tried watching him a couple of times and had nightmares.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 07:52:42 pm »
The part I don't understand is how they can denounce the federal government, and do it while standing next to the Stars and Stripes???  Then there is Bundy's claim that his family used the land, BEFORE it became federal, which happened decades before his family ever started stealing from the American Public using the land.

I hope the Feds took LOTS of pictures of everyone there.  Too bad they don't remember their history, like the Whiskey Rebellion... this is not going to end well for Bundy.  Nor should it.

What I would also like to see, is that when Bundy's cattle go to market, that nobody will buy any of them.

Joe

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 06:20:36 am »
Well I think I am up to Speed on this entertaining outbreak off USA domestic Polotics. Clearly the Gentleman should be given as much rope as possable in fact his own coast to coast show .

If he owes so much why are his assets not frozen etc ?

Meanwhile in the Ukraine.........................
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 08:17:19 am »
The right wing pundits and the GOP are having a hard time finding a hero . Joe the plumber imploded with his talk of fence building and immigrant shooting and now this Bundy guy ... they put a national spot light on a racist America hating federalist ... too sad and too funny concurrently .

The poor folks they trotted out that were supposedly harmed by Obama care didn't work out well either . It turns out they were inconvenienced rather than harmed or worse than that, better off .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 08:40:57 am »
"I'll see you(r crazy) and raise you double," said LaPierre.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nra-wayne-lapierre-tells-group-guns-protect-murderers-bloomberg-article-1.1769560

“Almost everywhere you look, something has gone wrong,” he said. “You feel it in your heart, you know it in your gut. Something has gone wrong. The core values we believe in, the things we care about most, are changing. Eroding. Our right to speak. Our right to gather. Our right to privacy. The freedom to work, and practice our religion, and raise and protect our families the way we see fit.”

“There are terrorists and home invaders and drug cartels and carjackers and knockout gamers and rapers, haters, campus killers, airport killers, shopping mall killers, road-rage killers, and killers who scheme to destroy our country with massive storms of violence against our power grids, or vicious waves of chemicals or disease that could collapse the society that sustains us all,” he said.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2014, 08:48:32 am »
If you made a list of leaders worldwide past and present who inspire and have effected positive change for humanity the progressive list is quite impressive but many still try to make the word liberal or progressive a dirty dangerous word .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 09:07:59 am »
Some people in the world simply can't stomach "difference".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzVUc3kR7k
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 10:30:30 am »
if it hasn't been answered, sean insanity comes on at 10 pm est on faux news

o' really at 8

the Kelly riles at 9

then insanity

greta van somethineruther is backed to 7pm because she's not as pretty as kelly
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2014, 10:48:59 am »
Cliven needs a reality show where he's rehabilitated by Rev. Sharpton and NAACP "sensitivity training" -- I know for a fact that after watching "Lindsay" on OWN that Oprah would be so totally into doing this.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 11:07:45 am »
Maybe a 6 month stint picking cotton all day would reeducate him .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 12:43:13 pm »
I wonder if the "Happy" song makes Cliven happy.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Theyer

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 12:48:16 pm »
Do you think he would be open to a Small independent production company doing a fly on the Wall documentary?
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 05:04:54 pm »
I thought you were talking about Al Bundy, from the old show "Married with children"  ;D
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 05:14:10 pm »
I thought you were talking about Al Bundy, from the old show "Married with children"  ;D

No ... Cow Bundy .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 08:34:05 am »

I liked that program very much indeed.
His wife,  a good role model, and the children such survivors. When I visited USA it was the cause off my frequent entry into Shoe Shops , it would be pleasing to report that I found my own Al Bundy and drove him to the edge off breakdown, but alas no.

Offline mecch

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 12:56:11 pm »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/01/gop-food-stamps_n_5246559.html

Dr. Annette Bosworth GOP candidate for the Senate (South Dakota) announces her crazy:

“The food stamp program is administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture," the graphic reads. "They proudly report that they distribute free meals and food stamps to over 46 million people on an annual basis."

“Meanwhile, the National Park Service, run by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us ‘please do not feed the animals.’ Their stated reason for this policy being that … the animals will grow dependent on the handouts, and then they will never learn to take care of themselves,” the post continues. “This concludes today’s lesson. Any questions?”

She is an MD, and considers ACA a "trainwreck".

Offline Theyer

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 01:38:53 pm »
Aha a Nazi Darwinian^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.