Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:24:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 200
Total: 201

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: big bang theory...  (Read 32717 times)

Offline mitch777

big bang theory...
« on: January 05, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »
I love this show.
Writing is non-stop creative that never ceases to amaze me.
Acting on all fronts is great.
Highest rated comedy on tv. :)
Fresh every episode with lines to remember. 8)
What more can one ask for?

Will Raj ever find his "true" love?
Will Amy give up on Sheldon?
Will Howard keep finding great belt buckles?

The titles of each episode crack me up and I also look forward to seeing their latest t-shirts.
Sad but true.

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
Re: big bang theory...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 06:48:35 pm »
I like it allot too.  Sheldon always have me smiling or laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 07:02:33 pm »
I love it.
But i hear there are grumblings that Raj's repressed homo story arc is treading into the offensive.  I don't mind the long tease, myself.  It's just a comedy, and if the character is gay, it might be cool to see a mature guy do his coming out. 
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline buginme2

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 07:26:10 pm »
Wow I'm dense, I had no idea Raj was gay. 
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline mecch

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 07:40:24 pm »

The question viewers are asking - does Raj know he's gay?  Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Maybe he knows, maybe he doesn't.  The writing sets him up as either "repressed" (someone who does not know himself) or a funny take on a guy who shares stereotypical traits associated with gay men, but who is not gay.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mitch777

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 07:59:54 pm »
Penny, Penny, Penny...???

For awhile there, I thought Raj and Howard might hook up.
It would be kinda sad to see him end up with the comic book store owner. :(

Gotta go, mom's calling me....
HOWARRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 09:36:24 pm »
I love this show! I find myself watching the endless re-un marathons on TBS. Am I the only one who ADORES Johnny Galecki (leonard). btw, if you google Johnny Galecki Nude you can see his nice schlong :P

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 12:19:09 am »
I love this show! I find myself watching the endless re-un marathons on TBS. Am I the only one who ADORES Johnny Galecki (leonard). btw, if you google Johnny Galecki Nude you can see his nice schlong :P

-W

Willy, Willy, Willy,  ;)

I kinda like Raj. I have always loved an Indian accent and think the men are probably among the most handsome around.

And all this time I thought you were hopelessly infatuated with Justin Bieberette, honey.  8)

HUGGLES,

Mark
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:09:34 am by aztecan »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline wolfter

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 12:32:46 am »

-W

I was a huge Roseanne fan and still watch her reruns.  I fell in love with him on that show and I find him quite handsome.  Probably because I love those soft spoken, obeying type guys. ;D

This show is one the most brilliantly written shows.  It is so universal in its appeal.  BTW, Leonard's mom (played Christine Baranksy) explained Roj's homoeroticism towards Howard.  That episode was beyond hysterical.

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 01:48:52 am »
I haven't gotten into this show yet.  But, I've only watched a few episodes.  My mom and partner love it.  I told them Johnny played Rusty in the Christmas Vacation movie.  They both said they never made that connection.  He does look different older.  I suppose his reps advised him against taking part in the Old Navy Christmas Vacation commercials. 

I read their syndication deal was bigger than Seinfeld.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 01:54:43 am »

Ed and I always watch Big Bang.  We love it !  I was almost in tears on the episode, where Howard gets hits penis caught in the robot hand !   ;D

My second favorite comedy is " The new adventures of old Christine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ttKQFS3GY

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline mecch

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 08:58:53 am »
Nayyar is very handsome.

He's a good actor -- and both his acting and shows production styling manage to convey him being ordinary and a bit frumpy

Offline mitch777

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 09:08:50 am »
I just googled the cast and had always thought that the actress that plays Bernadette was also the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz.
Nope!
Great match.

Also fun to see other guest star appearances from Roseanne.
Laurie Metcalf is great as the bible thumping Texan mother of Sheldon and Sara Gilbert is a hoot when she berates poor Sheldon.

(the robot hand episode WAS over the top! ;D)

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 01:21:43 pm »

For awhile there, I thought Raj and Howard might hook up.

Here you go.  :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9aGe1rE3BY

This show is good for one reason and one reason only: SHELDON! And the script writers who write his lines. 

Raj's parents and their webcam conversations were very entertaining. LOL. I haven't seen any of the recent episodes though.
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 04:45:51 pm »
I actually never got into this show until taking statistics.  Dunno if that had anything to do with it.  But yes, it is hilarious and so very well written. 

Will, I also watch the reruns on TBS.  So you're not alone.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 08:04:42 pm »
I was a huge Roseanne fan and still watch her reruns.  I fell in love with him on that show and I find him quite handsome.  Probably because I love those soft spoken, obeying type guys. ;D

Oh yes, he was great on Roseanne as well. I too think I like him for his softspoken demeanor, it makes him so sexy...jsut wanna eat him up. num num num
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 08:05:47 pm »
Ps- is anyone watching the Honey Boo Boo Holiday Specail tonight??? she gonna eat sum sketti and ketchup.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 08:26:51 pm »
Ps- is anyone watching the Honey Boo Boo Holiday Specail tonight??? she gonna eat sum sketti and ketchup.
watched HBB for the first time ever today!
it is like watching a gory traffic accident in slo-mo!
it's really difficult to take your eyes away. :-[

however...
i seem to remember something about HBB having better ratings than the Republican Convention in the time slot.
I am now just getting how funny that is. :-[

got tonight's episode recorded. :-[

:-[ :-[ :-[ ;D

Offline aztecan

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 12:17:51 am »

Talk about going from the sublime (Big Bang) to the inane (boo boo).
I cannot believe you watch that.

I saw the advert for it (boo boo). I was appalled that it is shown on the learning channel!

Angels and ministers of grace, protect us.  :o

HUGS,

Mark
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:22:47 am by aztecan »

Offline wolfter

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 12:38:45 am »
I'm with Mark on the HBB brat.  I've only seen clips and refuse to participate in promoting that behavior.  Buckwild is a better portrayal of WVa than this little brat who needs a good ass whoopin and whose parents do too.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 05:19:38 am »
Talk about going from the sublime (Big Bang) to the inane (boo boo).
I cannot believe you watch that.

I saw the advert for it (boo boo). I was appalled that it is shown on the learning channel!

Angels and ministers of grace, protect us.  :o

HUGS,

Mark

Agreed.  I've never watched it but just the information I've seen is enough to make me question her parents' behavior and goals for their child.  Very misplaced.  And embarrasing.  I would never do this with my child, or any of my grandchildren.  How inappropriate.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline mecch

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 11:19:55 am »
I was surprised how un-offensive, overall, HBB is.  I mean, one can raise questions about the TV production, and the parenting...  But its not as awful as some of you might imagine, just hearing about it.

On the other hand, I didn't think it was worth too much of my time, to watch all many episodes.  Personal taste. 

But as a cultural phenomenon it's got its good sides and its bad sides.  I think the Kardashians are replusive, a black hole.  HBB has its moments and its charms.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 04:22:05 pm »
and refuse to participate in promoting that behavior.  .

Then dont.

Dont get me wrong there is nothing redeeming about it. I just like to cringe and point and laugh at it. Like last night when the June freaked out voer the Gnats, "COME ON NOW with them damn Gnats". LMAO. and the faces she makes. lol

Last night was the first Epy Ive ever seen, and really its not more redeeming than that Kardashian shit (Sorry, MissP.)

-Will

*off to get a Margarita
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:24:52 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 05:00:01 pm »

I did. And if I close my eyes and only listen to them talking I can't understand but maybe 10% of the show.

its not more redeeming than that Kardashian shit (Sorry, MissP.)

LOVE KRIS JENNER!

ps: ***excited*** about Vanderpump Rules premiere tonight if only to see Jax Taylor
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:03:03 pm by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline wolfter

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 05:18:55 pm »

ps: ***excited*** about Vanderpump Rules premiere tonight if only to see Jax Taylor

I believe you and I are the only ones excited about this.  I've already dvr'd it since it's my card evening with the boys.  Jax Taylor,,,yum.  Tall and thin and gorgeous to boot. 

Lisa is one of my favorites.  She sure has more class over that trashy countless Luann. :o

Offline buginme2

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2013, 06:03:24 pm »
I only saw Hone Boo Boo once, it was the episode where the mom shows off her Forklift Foot, and there were gnats crawling out from under her toe nail.  After you got to see the family at a water park (disturbing).

Even though the family is a bit of a train wreck (which is the point) one ting that stood out was that they genuinely cared for each other.  That kid is loved by her family which shouldn't be lost on anyone especially calling for her to get an ass whooping, whatever that means.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 06:12:48 pm »
I did. And if I close my eyes and only listen to them talking I can't understand but maybe 10% of the show.

This is true, and I noticed they had to caption EVERYONE in the family.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 06:19:58 pm »
OK,
I watched it. (HBB)
Never again!!!
Laughing at these people is bad enough, let alone filming them on TLC.
The cute aspects do not overcome the big picture here.
Pathetic.
Can't wait for the next BIG BANG episode to set my mind "straight".
(it was kinda like watching FOX news for the fun of it and it left a really really bad taste in my mouth.)
Is there a symbol to indicate puke???
I guess that the "learning" portion of this show is indicative of how poorly our society cares about others.
 :(

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 06:22:43 pm »

Even though the family is a bit of a train wreck (which is the point) one ting that stood out was that they genuinely cared for each other.  That kid is loved by her family which shouldn't be lost on anyone

This is true, Aside from all the obnoxious, loud shenanigans, that family is very loving to each other, especially the children. Many kids can only dream for that.

although ever since Jon Benet, I ahve not been a fan of children and makeup
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:24:29 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 06:25:11 pm »
This is true, Aside from all the obnoxious, loud shenanigans, that family is very loving to each other, especially the children. Many kids can only dream for that.
Agree, but is that really the point of this program?
(ratings maybe?)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 06:26:59 pm »
I read an interview of momma June , she has the lions share of what each family member makes go into a trust that is direct deposit and in the name of each family member  . She said that you will never see here driving a range rover or Mercedes unless you buy it for her as a gift and she will never be the kind of mother to spend her childrens money .

She insist on living within the family budget , living on her bf or husbands contractor pay . The show is what it is and I hope that the kids are able to live a better life and have a much deserved bright future . Under the circumstances she may possibly have made a once in a lifetime shot at something more than a marginal life for her family , I cant fault her for it .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 06:27:58 pm »
Agree, but is that really the point of this program?
(ratings maybe?)

No, the point of the program is to be a trainwreck. I dont udnerstand why some people think it is supposed to be serious?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »
I read an interview of momma June , she has the lions share of what each family member makes go into a trust that is direct deposit and in the name of each family member  . She said that you will never see here driving a range rover or Mercedes unless you buy it for her as a gift and she will never be the kind of mother to spend her childrens money .

She insist on living within the family budget , living on her bf or husbands contractor pay . The show is what it is and I hope that the kids are able to live a better life and have a much deserved bright future . Under the circumstances she may possibly have made a once in a lifetime shot at something more than a marginal life for her family , I cant fault her for it .

You know, I was wondering about that. Last night it should her scrimping and saving and bitching about not having money for a pumpkin. And I thought surely They are rolling in the dough, but this explains it. Good for her!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 06:34:03 pm »
dream on. :(

Offline mecch

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 06:45:47 pm »
No, the point of the program is to be a trainwreck. I dont udnerstand why some people think it is supposed to be serious?

The episodes I saw I didn't see that family as a train wreck.

i think the "point" of the TV show is simply another reality TV show for a producer to make money. The genre is human interest.  I don't think its non-stop display by "big time" media or producers to set them up to be laughed at or mocked. That maybe happens but also it might be due to a viewer's need to mock, or fake "defend" the "lower class". 

I don't think they are the dumb naive stereotype that middle class types or sophisticated types like to imagine.  The first take on the show by the media "elite" was that its exploitation, or its gross for middle class or educated people to enjoy this program purely to laugh or condescend.  That seemed too easy. 

The show was pretty huge as a phenomena.  If it gave everyone some insight into how a family like that lives, and the family made some money in the process, where's the problem.   Though in that way its similar to many other reality shows, overall, it just doesn't feel like a vile cultural black hole like the Kardashians.

I didn't think Jersey Shore was a complete black hole either, the first season.  Not my cup of tea. The problem with Jersey Shore was that it was quickly in DENIAL as to the celebrity and fortunes of the stars.  They were already too old to be doing this beach thing, and then they were stars, with big salaries and had to pretend too long, within the show, that none of their celebrity mattered. It was just completely fake.

I've read a few interviews with mom and she's got her head screwed on correctly.  And she knows whats happening and the whole thing, though obviously scripted and of course edited, feels rather natural.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 06:49:38 pm »
again,
dream on.

Offline aztecan

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 10:46:56 pm »
I am not a fan of "reality" television.

I haven't watched honey booboo, nor the kardashians, nor jersey shores.

The closest I come to the reality TV genre is Ru Paul's Drag Race, or that dancing with the stars program, and only then when visiting friends who want to watch it.

If I want reality TV at home, I watch Nature, or American Experience, or, sometimes, Antiques Roadshow.

I really don't have that much time to just sit in front of the boob tube.

HUGS,

Mark

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 04:55:40 am »
I also am not a fan of reality tv unless it's the true crime shows on BIO.  To me, those are interesting.  I suppose everyone has different tastes.

I just think that anyone could do a reality tv series, based on what's on now.  Only the lucky find a producer.  I saw ads for the new "Double Diva" series and thought, will they ever stop when searching for subject matter?

Offline mecch

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 12:13:42 pm »
I saw the Jersey Shore replacement people, Buckwild, on Jimmy Fallon.  Snore. The girls are cute enough though.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 12:50:56 pm »
ps: ***excited*** about Vanderpump Rules premiere tonight

I hope you agree with me: it was pure and utter shit.  It felt like Laguna Beach with people in their mid to late twenties. 
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 01:36:21 pm »

I hope you agree with me: it was pure and utter shit.  It felt like Laguna Beach with people in their mid to late twenties. 

It was pretty bad. Worse than Start Ups: Silicon Valley. But possibly NOT as bad as Miss Advised, Platinum Hit, or Gallery Girls.

But you know what I really miss? this -- love me some PC Peterson! Oh, to be young again!

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:42:20 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 06:32:35 pm »
HBB says...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2013, 08:59:10 pm »

I just wasted a bunch of time watching it.  Doubt I'll return for a second show.  I found it totally boring.  At least I enjoyed the new episode of RHOBH.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 12:43:07 am »
omg... *SO* in love with Shain from Wolfpen Holler! Just catching up with that show right now. And evidently there's a new Dominican flavored reality show beginning tomorrow night called Washington Heights. So there! That's my old stomping ground.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 02:26:53 am »
I can't believe none of you Bang fans posted this yet.  The Big Bang cast and crew do a flash mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nmd8w4o0Yc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Offline mecch

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2013, 05:09:52 am »
omg... *SO* in love with Shain from Wolfpen Holler! Just catching up with that show right now.

What about Sue Bob White from the fab documentary Wild and Wonderful Whites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dVdcQIgYI&list=PL1096FD806CD9B4E7

http://www.wildandwonderfulwhites.com

Offline aztecan

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:57 am »
I have no idea what the last eight posts are referencing.

Somehow, I think I am better off that way. ;)

HUGS,

Mark

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2013, 04:36:44 pm »
What about Sue Bob White from the fab documentary Wild and Wonderful Whites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dVdcQIgYI&list=PL1096FD806CD9B4E7

http://www.wildandwonderfulwhites.com

This has become a favorite of so many I know.  The taco bell scene is a favorite.  My favorite is the shaking pill bottle mating call.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2013, 06:14:15 pm »
I can't believe none of you Bang fans posted this yet.  The Big Bang cast and crew do a flash mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nmd8w4o0Yc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I love that! I lost Sheldon in the crowd, but man that Kelly Cuoco sure is sexy when she's dropping it like it's hot.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:23:17 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2013, 06:20:50 pm »
Whew! I get to catch up on Shahs of Sunset at 7 PM -- last time I watched it they hired a yellow stretch Hummer limo with a stripper pole and disco/dance floor inside and drove for dinner in Malibu.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.