Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:06:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 524
Total: 525

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: RHWBH Reunion  (Read 7444 times)

Offline wolfter

RHWBH Reunion
« on: January 30, 2012, 08:49:31 pm »
K, we need to discuss the reunion show.  Starts here in about 15 minutes.  I wonder if crazy Kim, or passive needy Kim is showing up?  And Camille?  I actually started liking her this season.  And of course, the ever fabulous Lisa!  The real royalty of the housewives....not that dreadful Countless Luann.

Wolfie

Edited to add;  I included the countless comment for effect :o
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
Re: RHWBH Reunion
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:54:23 pm »
Gurl, I heard that Lisa and Adrienne have a nasty catfight during this reunion show.  Apparently Lisa has been saying stuff about Ms. A to the tabloids.  Adrienne and her "hunk" of a hubby threatened to sue (sounds familiar?  Didn't this happen to Russell and Trailor?). Ugly!
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline wolfter

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:58:22 pm »
Gurl, I heard that Lisa and Adrienne have a nasty catfight during this reunion show.  Apparently Lisa has been saying stuff about Ms. A to the tabloids.  Adrienne and her "hunk" of a hubby threatened to sue (sounds familiar?  Didn't this happen to Russell and Trailor?). Ugly!

They were already having issues.  Then Lisa chose not to have the party at Adrienne's place which really threw fuel on that fire. 

I'm addicted to everything Bravo!  Especially Madison Hildebrand.  yum, yum....the exact personification of all my ideals.

Wolfie

added a link for those not in the know
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=slv8-tyc8&va=madison+hildebrand
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:00:00 pm by wolfter »

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:58:32 pm »
You know what channel I have on right now. Shi shi shi!
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 09:01:30 pm »

Dang it.  I won't be home for another 40 mins.  Thank heavens for DVRs.

On a totally separate note: The new RuPau's Drag Race starts tonight.  Faboolous, dahling!
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline wolfter

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 09:02:32 pm »

Did you watch him on WWHL?

How fabulous is he in that quirky kinda way.

Wolfie

Offline buginme2

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 09:12:51 pm »
RuPocalypse Now! 
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 10:00:33 pm »
Fuck, I needed MOAR Brandi!

Offline wolfter

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 10:03:51 pm »
What a disappointment!  That was way too civil.  Part II focuses on Brandi, so it'll be more enjoyable.

They sure make the ladies from Atlanta and New Jersey look like street fighting thugs.

Wolfie

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 10:12:50 pm »
Is that why you like me so much, wolfie? All of the drama? :P

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 12:03:47 am »
These women must really love being in the spotlight to continue to associate with each other when they obviously can barely tolerate being in the same room together. They obviously aren't doing it for the money... well Kyle and Kim probably need the cash. Somebody has to pay for those $25,000 sunglasses.

I wonder what Real Husbands of Beverly Hills would look like.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 12:28:08 am »
These women must really love being in the spotlight to continue to associate with each other when they obviously can barely tolerate being in the same room together. They obviously aren't doing it for the money... well Kyle and Kim probably need the cash. Somebody has to pay for those $25,000 sunglasses.

I wonder what Real Husbands of Beverly Hills would look like.

Actually Kyle is OK money-wise.  These were their net-worths as of July, 2011:

Adrienne Maloof: $314 million
Lisa Vanderpump: $150 million
Camille Grammer: $50 million
Kyle Richards: $48 million
Taylor Armstrong: $10 million
Kim Richards: $2 million

I guess Kim has spent nearly all of her fortune on booze and pain-killers.  She always looks jacked up.  And let's not even get started on that troll that she was dating this season.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 12:34:53 am »
Oh, and Dana Wlkey's net-worth is 12 million.  One twelfth of that was spent on that million dollar lollipop holder. 

Brandi's net worth is a paltry 4.7 mill.  Then again, she has more money than many of the housewives from the other shows (Cynthia from Atlanta has 50k to her name, and one of the ladies from NY is 20 million in the red).

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 08:59:37 am »
Kyle has more money than I thought. Her husband must still be doing well in real estate. I'm sure the notoriety of the show has helped his business.

Of course it is very obvious Adrienne is on RHWBH as a marketing vehicle for her businesses and it is no coincidence that Adrienne is the one front and center on their logo. Every story that focuses on her (and I do mean story) highlights her sport team, her Vegas hotel, her husband's plastic surgery business, her new shoe line, etc. I would not be surprised if she opened a new chain of upscale spas based on the one she has in her home. She is tolerating those women for one reason: business promotion. That is why she was so "hurt"  :'( when Lisa held her daughter's bachelorette party at Hard Rock and not her hotel, The Palms; she lost that promotional opportunity.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 09:28:50 am »
Kyle is absolutely beautiful.  She has true class!  Gretchen is almost as beautiful plus I love her "attitude". 

We need to contact Andy and put together a show; "the old MF'ers with HIV in America" or something like that.  Or perhaps; "The real queens of AM".   We could show some drama.

Wolfie

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 09:53:08 am »
We need to contact Andy and put together a show; "the old MF'ers with HIV in America" or something like that.  Or perhaps; "The real queens of AM".   We could show some drama.

LOL! "Watch What Happens" indeed!

You just know that Andy Cohen would be on his show "Which queen do you think is going to drop dead first? Twitter your choice to #deadaidsqueen."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:03:40 am by GSOgymrat »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 06:25:22 pm »
Oh... stumbled on this -- Mulheres Ricas (The Real Housewives of Brazil): 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulheres_Ricas

Really need to see this! Evidently it just began to air in January.

edit: fierce! found a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJiq6a4Gn2Q
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:31:40 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 07:32:55 pm »
I have to show this to my partner, since he can understand Portuguese. He will love it. You know when one of the women is named Narcisa it is going to be good.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:11 pm »
Oh... stumbled on this -- Mulheres Ricas (The Real Housewives of Brazil): 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulheres_Ricas

Really need to see this! Evidently it just began to air in January.

edit: fierce! found a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJiq6a4Gn2Q

Bling bling bling bling, dahling!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 08:27:26 pm »
I wonder if Andy Cohen has seen that. Would be marvelous for them to put subtitles or dub it in English for BRAVO. Looks like some serious money on those women. Work the private helicopter! Very Sao Paulo.

I should call it in on Watch What Happens Live (my new favorite late night must!). Snooki and JWOWW are on tonight :)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 08:38:49 pm »
I wonder if Andy Cohen has seen that. Would be marvelous for them to put subtitles or dub it in English for BRAVO. Looks like some serious money on those women. Work the private helicopter! Very Sao Paulo.

I should call it in on Watch What Happens Live (my new favorite late night must!). Snooki and JWOWW are on tonight :)

Yeah, those women look faaancy.  Apparently it has generated some criticism for accentuating the huge social gap that exists in Brazil.  What do they fucking want?  For them to spend time at the favelas?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/03/mulheres-ricas-brazil-rich-women

Please call Ms. Andy tonight.  It would be fabulous.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 05:45:17 pm »
Don't ask me how I know this, but Brandi Glanville just tweeted: @Manhunt I'm bikini chick! Don't get it twisted ;)

Offline wolfter

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 09:36:41 pm »
Don't ask me how I know this, but Brandi Glanville just tweeted: @Manhunt I'm bikini chick! Don't get it twisted ;)

I don't get it...surprise. :o  Did it have anything to do with the other ladies attacking her about her skimpy bikinis?

Wolfie

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 09:50:14 pm »
I don't get it...surprise. :o  Did it have anything to do with the other ladies attacking her about her skimpy bikinis?

Wolfie

It helps to go read what manhunt tweeted to Miss Glanville first -- it was some pictars of ex-hubbie Eddie Cibrian in a towel

Offline wolfter

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 09:52:02 pm »
It helps to go read what manhunt tweeted to Miss Glanville first -- it was some pictars of ex-hubbie Eddie Cibrian in a towel

OK, I'll pretend I know what manhunt is that I know how to tweet.   ;D

Wolfie

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 09:54:58 pm »
Oh wolftie, you don't know how to operate The Twitter Machine?

Offline wolfter

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 10:01:16 pm »
Oh wolftie, you don't know how to operate The Twitter Machine?

Right!  I still haven't figured out how to use the camera function on my new cell Phone (4 years new).  I don't even respond to text messages as it's too much work.  I figure they'll call back if it's important.  All this technology vamped up during my last illness and I never caught up. 

Wolfie

Offline wolfter

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 07:55:38 pm »
The final reunion show tonight for this season.  I sure hope they display their fangs and use their talons.  There's also some sort of new episode immediately before the reunion.  Not sure what it is; perhaps a highlights episode?  Doesn't matter.  I need my final fix for the season.

Luckily, OC will start soon.  Miss my Gretchen.

Wolfie

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.