Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:11:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 229
Total: 233

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Cure for AIDS  (Read 55727 times)

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

Cure for AIDS
« on: March 25, 2009, 10:13:55 am »
Hi Poz Community,

My name is Frederick and I googled today Cure for AIDS and found a video of a group of men that made statements that our Government has a Cure for AIDS.  Well at first I thought fascinating for one of my Priest would say their is a truth in all Myths.

I listen to the Verdi with an objective mind and was wondering is their is any truth to the Dr. statement about our U.S government experimenting in Africa and in the White Gay Community in 1977 with HIV.

I also found it interesting the the Cancer Advocates are making a campaign to find a Cure for Cancer and recieved the buy in from our President, however for some reason the AIDS community can not talk about a Cure for AIDS or put in in the Denver Principles.  Do we as people have a right for a Cure for AIDS.  Is their a Cure for AIDS?  Why do  the leaders in AIDS INC in America the professional AIDS people not support a Campaign for a Cure for AIDS with , zeal, direction, and outcomes for a Cure for AIDS, like the Cancer Advocate are doing?

I also was wondering why the press and our government is no addressing the clams of this video called A Cure for AIDS.  check it out fasinating.. is it true?  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8567399552051355527

Frederick Wright
GNP+USA

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

Cure for AIDS?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:37:39 am »
Hi Poz Community,

My name is Frederick and I googled today Cure for AIDS and found a video of a group of men that made statements that our Government has a Cure for AIDS.  Well at first I thought fascinating for one of my Priest would say their is a truth in all Myths.

I listened to the Video with an objective mind and was wondering is their is any truth to this Dr.'s statements about our U.S government experimenting in Africa and in the White Gay Community in 1977 with HIV and then patent a cure.  One of my US Doctors who is now the President of the AIDS Institute speaks of the same conclusions that experiments with Hep B,HepC and POLOI vaccines in the Gay Community and in Africa could of cause the two parallel HIV epidemics at the same time, well he states it could of been causes by the polio vaccine experiments too due, to metal needles and no universal rules protection on injection at the time.  Hum.... fascinating the President of The AIDS Institute in Washington D.C has the same thought pattern as the video link below.. Hum makes on think....

I also found it interesting the the Cancer Advocates are making a campaign to find a Cure for Cancer and received the buy in from our President, however for some reason the AIDS community can not talk about a Cure for AIDS or put in in the Denver Principles.  Do we as people have a right for a Cure for AIDS.  Is their a Cure for AIDS?  Why do  the leaders in AIDS INC in America the professional AIDS people not support a Campaign for a Cure for AIDS with , zeal, direction, and outcomes for a Cure for AIDS, like the Cancer Advocate are doing?

I also was wondering why the press and our government is no addressing the claims of this video called  Cure for AIDS patent #.  check it out fascinating.. is it true?  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8567399552051355527

Frederick Wright
GNP+USA

Offline komnaes

Re: Cure for AIDS
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:38:42 am »
Why, if I post a video on how I have landed in Jupitar while doing transcendental meditation and met with the leaders of a superior race that lives there and bring with me a message that eating milk and bread can kill you I can expect Larry King to interview me and NY Times doing a feature on me?
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:59:00 am »
Fred,

I merged your two (nearly) identical threads into one thread in one forum. Please stop posting threads about the same subjects in more than one forum. One thread will suffice. Having more than one makes for a confused and disjointed discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 11:03:40 am »
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:05:15 am by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 11:25:25 am »
Fascinating.. for the censor ship and the lack of disscuss is most fascinating pretain to a Cure..Miss Ann what is your Fear.. loosing your power in this web page ... Love is patient, kind, doesn't envey, rejoces in the turth, dosn't delite in meaness.. or censorship, and hopes, and yes endures for ever... Most fasinating... again the hoplessness not to speak of a Cure for AIDS... Why did you not merge it into this thread.. hummm most fascinating..

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 11:36:57 am »
Frederick, I don't think anyone is censoring you.  Posting copy/paste all over the forum is like spamming, and that's frowned upon.

Otherwise your description of the video makes it sound like yet another tiresome, boring conspiracy about the US government so no, I'm not going to waste my morning clicking on it.

Offline komnaes

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 11:39:31 am »
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)

Offline joemutt

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 11:49:19 am »
Eldon redux ? >:(

Offline bear60

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 11:50:29 am »
Ah the "good old days"...of Eldon.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 12:33:38 pm »
Frederick,

I had a (very quick) look at the video. As soon as I saw it was Boyd Graves, I realised that you obviously hadn't heard that this guy had been debunked a few years ago. This guy belongs to the "tinfoil hat" brigade. ::)

No way does anything about Boyd Graves belong in our Activism forum - or the Research forum, for that matter.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 01:05:20 pm »
Ann,

Who debunk him.. Big Pharma... President Bush.. who... may ask, what  is you opinon of a Cure for AIDS?  Do you have HOPE that it is going to be unveiled and When?... For our Leader at NIH stated it will that 20 years for a Cure.. Where did he get his knowledge of the future. Where is his Zeal.  For I know many that think if we focus on a cure it could happen a lot faster and many are Dr too. I know the 30 million that don't have much hope are hoping for someone in the Activist Community to bring the focus for a Cure for AIDS soon, for it is life or death for them. 

Peace and thank you for you opinion,

Frederick

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 01:09:15 pm »
There is a difference between, Good activism and Trolling.

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 01:11:31 pm »
Benny,

One has to love your humor.. now don't forget to take you psych meds.. but be carful for Sharquilll that is being presriped by some of the Pysic Doctors for it is showing in studies to cause diabetes and you may want to check into changing you scrip for bi-polar meds.  

FYI...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:59 pm »
Frederick,

Just about anybody who knows anything about hiv (scientists and doctors) dubunked Boyd Graves. He's a conspiracy theorist.

I don't worry much about a cure. I know that there are bright people working on it, but the virus mutates too easily and is far more complex than we currently understand. If it happens in my livetime, great. If not, I know the drugs are at least improving all the time. I'm of the same opinion where a vaccine is concerned.

I tend to focus more on prevention education myself. It might be too late for me, but it's not too late for everyone.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 01:14:45 pm »
Benny? Who's Benny?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 01:17:32 pm »
Rob,

Your words do not hurt me, however you dog is cute.. and thank you for your opinion for it shows your intelligent and critical thinking level, but it is all good for we are differnet in that fashion.

Peace and love to you,

Frederick a man of honor , intergety and truth.. key word being Man

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 01:23:23 pm »
Ann ,

Benny the Ball,

I understand Ann you are a moderator and not an Activist.. it is all good... I don't put my faith in the people that are doing good works for a Cure, because it is clear that know one is focuing on it with Zeal, Passion are as an Emergency focus, however I see a add on the TV from Cancer folks every day  that are Focus on a Cure for Cancer and have Billion of buy-in from Government.. Whats up with that? I keep doing my works and you keep doing yours,

Peace,

Frederick

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 01:24:26 pm »
Rodney, Frederick, do NOT turn this thread into a flame war or you'll both be given time outs.

Please consider yourselves warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 01:26:58 pm »
So I'm not to be considered an activist, depite being active in my community in hiv prevention, (appearing on both TV and radio), and working seven days a week on this website? OK, whatever. ::)

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 01:28:22 pm »
OK Ann,

I will not reponsed any more to mean words directed at me.. for I like to be kind and truthful in my communications.  For I don't want the Poz gang jumping all over me and beating me out of the commuity.

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 01:34:44 pm »
Ann,

I am happy for your accomplishments.. do you get paid from this Pharm funded Profit Group call Poz Magazine.. if not you need to get a piece of the pie.. for I read the owners sold the Magizine last year and made a get profit.  I call that in my Activist works AIDS Inc in America.. it is all good for I think folks need to earn a living and when one is a Paid Activist it make one think, what is the motives and direction, at least this one thinks that way for AIDS is big business and hope you get paid something. 

Peace

Frederick

Offline joemutt

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 12:58:05 am »
F GNP+USA could you stop the passive agressve game, first insinuating this web and the mods would somehow not be bona fide and then ending with "Peace",which sounds very dishonest and unmeant.

If you think aidsmeds does something not correctly/have a hidden agenda, as you imply continuously then the burden of proof lies with you, if you think you know a cure for aids as your topic title states then the same: prove it.

Also what are your activist credentials, what are you doing with Zeal, Passion and "Emergency" (? Urgency), how do you address the Boyd Graves issue, what have you done for aids or a cure, apart from throwing around a few unsubstantiated accusations here? Pray tell.

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

Re: Cure for AIDS, A Vision of Hope
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 07:30:09 am »
Hii Friend

I am not sure who you are, but thank you for your manly courage to give your opinion.  I would like to wish all a Happy Easter for I am taking Holy Days until this most wonerful Holiday of a new season.  I will be in prayer for the 30 million HIV people on our Global that do not have a voice for them to recieve their Cure for AIDS and hope many will bring their voice together for the 30 million people left out of the adgenda.

http://www.forwardmovement.org/todaysreading.cfm

Peace and Love....lots and lots of LOVE

Frederick ;D

P.S and praying for Rupper Land in my Community of Faith today

Offline sharkdiver

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:27 am »
I'm sorry....WHat?     ???

Offline Denver Toad

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 11:17:33 am »

and praying for Rupper Land in my Community of Faith today
[/b]

Ummmm, isn't Ruperland an imaginary place in the game "Legend of Zelda"?

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 01:09:36 pm »
Hey Ann, I thiink I found the Cure for this madness....LOCKUP this thread.  ;D

I enjoy all possibilities & theories about HIV, but clearly, this F+G+U fella is not as simple as he seems. I can smell a toasted rat somewhere marinated with fishy sauce. Come to think of it, I'm getting  hungry.

Enough is enough.  >:(
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 03:49:56 pm »
Conspiracy theories are interesting and make us think - if they are any good!!  They have value but must be named and considered for what they are.

Aids INC isn't the stupidest critique, either.  But there are ways to express this. 

No need to insult each other, especially when a screw is loose.

1)  Today there was a crazy guy on the train platform, singing so loudly, and badly, in English (a French city) to his iPod. He was dancing and laughing and playing the crowd.  Sometimes he took off his earphones and welcomed everyone to the platform with a genuine, broad smile and real warmth. The train was over 30 minutes late. We were all captive.  Nobody criticised him and you had to crack a smile because actually he communicated in some nonsence way something meaningful and valuable.

2) In the 70's in Woodstock NY there was boutique called "Rena from Zena".  When you entered the shop, a scraggly weird Rena would say "Do not enter unless you are aware!"  I garantee that made everyone think for at least a moment what awarness was for them. I was just a kid but thought she was groovy. By the way, I figured Zena was some other universe or reality or something. Only years later did it dawn on me that Zena was just a small town a bit outside of Woodstock..

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline komnaes

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 12:10:19 am »
1)  Today there was a crazy guy on the train platform, singing so loudly, and badly, in English (a French city) to his iPod. He was dancing and laughing and playing the crowd.  Sometimes he took off his earphones and welcomed everyone to the platform with a genuine, broad smile and real warmth. The train was over 30 minutes late. We were all captive.  Nobody criticised him and you had to crack a smile because actually he communicated in some nonsence way something meaningful and valuable.

You sure the guy is crazy?
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 02:59:58 pm »
Thanks for the information.  I hope it is true and if it is not true then I hope that the governments are trying to find a cure for Aids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 04:18:45 pm »
Thanks for the information.  I hope it is true and if it is not true then I hope that the governments are trying to find a cure for Aids.

Red,

Did you not read any posts other than the first one? Boyd Graves is a nutcase conspiracy theorist and his theories are bunkum, hogwash, loadacrap.

There are scientists the world over looking for a cure, but as hiv is a very complex virus, don't hold your breath for a major breakthrough any time soon.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline odyssey

• Mutiny of the neurons!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 03:45:20 pm »
Has anyone else noticed that the OP has +USA in his/her screename, but talks like a Nigerian scammer? Anyone get private messages trying to sell stuff? I'm thinking this might be another scammer at work. Calling people "friend" and then insulting them when they don't agree. Seems a bit hinky to me. Just an observation.
01/09/09- diagnosed HIV+
01/16/09   CD4-425    22%  VL- 32,415
11/09- started Reyetaz/Norvir/Truvada
03/10- stopped R/N/T
10/18/11   CD4- 328   20%  VL- 84,000
10/25/11   CD4- 386   22%
10/28/11- start Truvada/Reyetaz/Norvir
12/30/11  CD4- 523  29%
03/08/12  CD4- 503  31%  VL 57
07/02/12  CD4- 897  43%
08/31/12  CD4- 745  39%
12/27/12  CD4- 884  40%
03/28/13  CD4- 819  39%
07/19/13  CD4- 739  40%
10/17/13  CD4- 535  36%
01/16/14  CD4- 743  43%

02/14- switched from R/N/T to Tivicay/Epzicom because of CKD 3 suspected from tenofovir.

03/14- switched back to R/N/T due to severe nausea and inability to eat on T/E.

04/01/14 CD4- 898  42%   VL-

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 04:00:10 pm »
Boyd Graves wrote in the millenium year “THE WORLD WAR WITH THE AIDS WEAPON CONTINUES TO RAGE. ONLY KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH WILL DEFEAT IT.”

ie the virus is a created weapon and  the cure is hidin' in a government vault somewhere...

damn!

Yes, the truth is out there but it's more prosaic, since the plague and malaria, diseases have crossed from animals to humans, it's called, erm, biology.

So, what Annnnnn said about complexity and a long time. It's tempting to believe, comforting even, but in the end the virus, biology, they don't care about your beliefs.

- mattt (2 damns for some reason) the newt
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 04:44:56 pm »
Has anyone else noticed that the OP has +USA in his/her screename, but talks like a Nigerian scammer? Anyone get private messages trying to sell stuff? I'm thinking this might be another scammer at work. Calling people "friend" and then insulting them when they don't agree. Seems a bit hinky to me. Just an observation.

If he/she (or anyone) is sending you unsolicited PM's in an attempt to sell you things you should always copy/paste this to one of our moderators and let them take care of the problem.  This should not be occurring.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009, 06:55:28 pm »
If he/she (or anyone) is sending you unsolicited PM's in an attempt to sell you things you should always copy/paste this to one of our moderators and let them take care of the problem.  This should not be occurring.

Or you could just hit the "report to admin" button that appears beneath any PM you get. We get a report that shows us the PM you object to, along with your own comments as to why you object. :)

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline clsoca

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 09:32:11 pm »
This is a commonsense issure. If a cure for HIV was so easely attainable, the broad public would become aware of it. This would not be something easy to hide beacuse every faimily either knows someone or has a family member with HIV. A secrete of this magnatude would be imposible to hide.
10/07 Infected
11/07 Seroconversion
07/08 Tested Poz
07/08 VL 487  CD4 658  (No Meds)
10/08 VL 286  CD4 724  (No Meds)
01/24/09 VL 30,100   CD4 329 CD4 30% (No Meds)
02/06/09 VL 44,000   CD4 367 CD4 36%  Blood Work @ UCLA (No Meds)
02/06/09 VL 44,000   CD4 317 CD4 35% Blood Work @ USC (No Meds)
02/12/09 VL 52,000   CD4 297 CD4 29%
02/12/09  Started Atripla
04/01/09 VL 60  CD4 667   CD4 48%
06-05-09  VL UD CD4 427   CD4 39%

Offline odyssey

• Mutiny of the neurons!
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2009, 11:46:48 pm »
Sorry if my question was unclear, I haven't gotten any PMs from the OP, I was just wondering if this person was more interested in promoting a product and/or agenda than really participating in our forum, thus, my question. Again, sorry if I was unclear. And yes, if I do get a PM that is objectionable or spammish, I'll gladly report it!
01/09/09- diagnosed HIV+
01/16/09   CD4-425    22%  VL- 32,415
11/09- started Reyetaz/Norvir/Truvada
03/10- stopped R/N/T
10/18/11   CD4- 328   20%  VL- 84,000
10/25/11   CD4- 386   22%
10/28/11- start Truvada/Reyetaz/Norvir
12/30/11  CD4- 523  29%
03/08/12  CD4- 503  31%  VL 57
07/02/12  CD4- 897  43%
08/31/12  CD4- 745  39%
12/27/12  CD4- 884  40%
03/28/13  CD4- 819  39%
07/19/13  CD4- 739  40%
10/17/13  CD4- 535  36%
01/16/14  CD4- 743  43%

02/14- switched from R/N/T to Tivicay/Epzicom because of CKD 3 suspected from tenofovir.

03/14- switched back to R/N/T due to severe nausea and inability to eat on T/E.

04/01/14 CD4- 898  42%   VL-

Offline proud40

• HIV/AIDS shouldn't be part of our normal lives.
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 02:51:42 am »
It is incredible how most of us Americans have a natural tendency to buy anything someone's trying to sell. I say this on behalf of either side of the fence; on one side the ones who buy the idea that HIV is one of humanity's biggest conspiracies, and on the other side the ones who buy the idea that HIV is of total natural origin, and as the system puts it, and has been teaching us, we should learn now to , "live with HIV", as another chronical illness with which we must comply and abide by its terms, otherwise we die.
Means of controlling masses.
If humanity cannot be controlled by fear of hell in religion anymore, nor political/governmental  empires, they had to come up with something, aaahhhh...how about incurable diseases, spread through the most intimate contact between humans, SEX??. Excellent idea!!!.
The reality, is that they have everything out of control now.
Paradojical?, Of course.

Offline Elephant

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 12:49:18 pm »
I was just diagnosed. I came to this site for encouragement.

FrederickGNP you are passive aggressive and you scare me. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish but it isn't helping... Are you even HIV+ yourself?

It's great if you have your beliefs but I'm pretty sure what people are looking for is support, not this.

Offline midland moe

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:37 am »
isnt the "patented cure" mentioned in the video some sort of collodial silver treatment?

IV collodial silver though I havent ever heard of that...
Diagnosed + 4/15/08               VL 570,000  cd4  85
started ATRIPLA 7/20/08         VL 301,757  cd4  45
8/22/08                                 VL       171  cd4  185
11/25/08    undetectable                           cd4  371

03/30/09    undetectable                           cd4  464
07/07/09    undetectable                           cd4  419
12/04/09    undetectable                           cd4  534
        cd4 % 20
04/09/10 undetectable                                cd4  667
         cd4%  22.1
07/16/10   undetectable                              cd4  573
         cd4%  23.8
03/25/11   undetectable                              cd4  655
         cd4%  29.4

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 12:55:02 pm »
Fascinating...in the communication within this forum.

Mr Elephant I am sorry the conversation is bring fear to you for my hopes were to post this in the Ativist forum for the AIDS professionals and AIDS Inc to start campaign to focus on a Cure for AIDS... like the cancer people are doing, which  by the way cancer is very complex illiness but the Cancer Advocates have a ZEAL and Passsion for a Cure.

Mr Elephant if you are in the USA or UK then thank God for both these countries have moblized to bring forth Chrishtian Charities to HIV folks with cutting edge treatment and you will be find and I Thank God for the Activistism of the past for these Treatment.

My Adganda is for HIV and AIDS people that are getting meds, food, housing and a chance for life will see that 30 million other people with HIV have no hope or excess to meds and for us to united for  a Cured for AIDS what ever that man be , drugs or what ever.  So Mr. Elphant again I hope you get past your fear and thank God your are not in a country that just lets HIV people sit on the road and roit or like some of the Islimic countries that deport HIV people back to their home land to die.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 01:00:37 pm »
Are you HIV+ Frederick?

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 01:03:02 pm »
The fear I believe is not one group in AID INC can ask or call for A Cure for AIDS...

Is that because AIDS is big business? or Just a lack of fearless leadership?

USA spends 18 billlion USA dollars A year on AIDS related Charity in Isa's local communities
USA spends 9 billion a year on AIDS related Charity Globally

I think a cure for AIDS could say a lot of lives an USA Money and What do the HIV people think about a Cure for AIDS.

Offline Basquo

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 01:04:08 pm »

Mr Elephant if you are in the USA or UK then thank God for both these countries have moblized to bring forth Chrishtian Charities to HIV folks with cutting edge treatment

What in the hell are you talking about? Please name some Christian charities that bring cutting edge treatment to people with HIV and are mobilized by the US govenment.

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 01:21:08 pm »
Hi Frederick .. here nice to meet you

Dude.. look at your history most all the hospital are form from Christian Ethics and Universities.. Charity is a Christian word meaning Love.. patient, kindness, etc.. google Christian Charity.  A llot of the educated scientist were taught to read and right in Chathilic Christian Schools some I sure right here... Where have you been MCC gay Chistian Christian helped bring forth Activist in the Gay Community.. The Black Church is all the black communities has for hope.  90 percent of all NGO in Global AIDS funding our Christiian..  on the USA Dollar in GOD we trust.

Dude where have you been...

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 01:32:17 pm »
Missy Love,

Hi how are you?   I am HiV positive .. 20 years now and have been blessed with good health to only have to talk Atripa.. some in PHARMA say maybe meds are the Cure for AID.. and right now tring to finish my Bachlors Degree in Information Technology .. truly blessed each day and Thank God.

My adgenda is to get a Cure for AIDS on the radar .. and for the 30 million humansbeings (not Animals) to have the same blessing as have in staying alive.  I am passive at times and agressive at times for I am human.

I get very agressive when government, AIDS professional  that make excusses not to keep pushing for a Cure for AIDS for you see sometimes I hear the cries of the 30 million .. woman , children and men that don't have excess to AIDS MEDS on our Globe, and hit a nerve that makes me very argessive.  I been around for some time  and have many faces burned into my memory of what AIDS can do without MEDS and it is very fearful, hence thankful for the Meds.  So the passive agressive comment doesn't bother me for I  think that is being human.  Missy when are we getting together for a party.MUMMM

Offline Basquo

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 01:40:07 pm »
Well, as a matter of fact I was at MCC on Easter Sunday and I can guaran-goddam-tee that the US govenment is not mobilizing MCC nor is MCC bringing cutting edge treatment to people with HIV. MCC ministers but is not the first thing that comes to mind when I think "HIV Activist" or even "Gay Activist."

Christian charities and Christian universities are two entirely different things in this country so don't even try to set that argument up.  What is "NGO" anyway?  And the "The Black Church is all the black communities has for hope"??  Why don't you try googling "racism"?

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 01:51:12 pm »
BASQUO,

Maybe I need to put it this way for you to understand where I am coming from I am not adressing Religion, but people that form to help one's nieghbors  (Christdom)that believe in the teaching of Jesus Christ where his message of Love or the Good News for ALL of Iserial.. ( which I believe he ment All God's people.. gay, black, white, jew, greek no more, just all)  The term Charity or Love I believe has been basterist to mean a handout  but I believe true Charity or LOVE means being patient , kind , doesn't envey, doesn't boast, rejoices in the turth, doesn't judge, forgives,hopes. yes hopes, and endurdes forever... It is part of my faith with hope to learn and be more loving each day.  So I forgive the Religious Folks for they do not know love as of yet and may God forgive them,and that my God of the Chritian Chruch and teachings of Christ pretaining to true LOVE  works for me.  I hope this helps you understand my point bettter Basquo.

Peace and Lots of Love to you and yours today.

P.S Do a little surval for yourself and ask the folks connected with NON-Profits this Question .. What is your Faith and What is your Faith In.  NGO is a Global term for Non Government Orgainization .. like USA term Non Profit or ABBOT or AIDS MEDS .com

Offline FrederickGNP+USA

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 01:55:37 pm »
BASQUO,

Are you HIV? and how Long?

What is your Faith and do you believe in Love and what does love mean to you?

Peace and again lots of Love ;D

Offline Basquo

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 02:18:39 pm »
Fred, you have to understand that in these forums, when someone makes a blanket statement such as you have done many times, we call them on it. And then when you go back and change the definitions to suit your need, it raises more flags. For example you said the thing about "Christian Charities" and when I asked you which ones you came back with "I meant Christian without Religion and Charity means Love."  Well, exactly how is your faith in Christ organized by the US government to provide cutting edge treatment? Do you see where I'm going with this? You make a statement, someone asks you to clarify and you change your statement.

I surely believe in love and I have plenty of love for everyone, but I have little patience for people who dance around the questions asked and then tell me to go ask my local non-profit what I already know. The local ASO does benefit from local churches but it's a small portion of its revenue and it certainly wasn't founded by any church.

You ask "What do HIV People think about a cure?" and it makes us wonder if you are indeed positive yourself. Thank you for clarifying that.  I am positive or I wouldn't be posting in the "Living With HIV" forum. I've been poz for 10.5 years.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.