Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:14:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: bisexual  (Read 47462 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: bisexual
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2011, 02:30:30 pm »
LMAO!!!...Thanks for the info Matty.

Not at all. In another lifetime you'd be thanking me for the massive dump of spunk I'd have laid on your alb.

But, alas, I wasn't called to orders.

Fuckity-bye!

MtD

Offline MYSTERY

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2011, 02:42:10 pm »
I am pleased to see that you think I would have had such a high calling. I assume you think I am a Priest from your comment "orders". I was not called and lived outside of that grace. I do thank you Matty with that compliment. As for the other comment regarding a "massive dump of spunk" your words truly reflect your intelligence and respect for yourself in charity. It is to bad that you can not communicate on a higher level. Your still one of my favorites!!.... ;D...I imagine being Facebook friends is out of the question. That would have been the only opportunity you would have ever had to "poke"me sweety......LMAO!!!!!! :P
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:47:28 pm by MYSTERY »
Atheist don't believe in GOD, but GOD believes in them and loves them. Never let the failure of man conflict with your love of GOD.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2011, 03:01:19 pm »
I am pleased to see that you think I would have had such a high calling. I assume you think I am a Priest from your comment "orders". I was not called and lived outside of that grace. I do thank you Matty with that compliment. As for the other comment regarding a "massive dump of spunk" your words truly reflect your intelligence and respect for yourself in charity. It is to bad that you can not communicate on a higher level. Your still one of my favorites!!.... ;D...I imagine being Facebook friends is out of the question. That would have been the only opportunity you would have ever had to "poke"me sweety......LMAO!!!!!! :P

Well of course you've lived outside the state of grace. How else would you have contracted AIDS?

You continue to do so. Sure, you've taken absolution but both you and I know you didn't really repent. And if your repentence isn't true, it doesn't count.

That's why you're here. In the hope of spotting someone less worthy than yourself.

And you care. You feel it.

I may play the southern preacher, but I was born a Catholic and I know what you are.

You're terrified. You feel the rough kiss of the scapula. You worry the Rosary beads between your sinful fingers.

But it won't save you. You are intrinsically disordered. You offend the Lord.

You and I both know that you will dwell for an eternity outside of His Grace.

So will I. But I do it out of sheer bloody mindedness.

You do it because that's what God has apportioned to you. :)

MtD

Offline MYSTERY

« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2011, 03:25:50 pm »
LMAO!!!!!!!!! That was WONDERFUL....I loved it!!!!!!.....The "rough kiss of the scapula"  :D :D :D. You are right Matty I am a sinner. I fall short of the glory of God. Have I repented?..Yes!!...I have used my sins to show FAITH. I have used my repentance to glorify God and unite myself with the CROSS. Only God can judge my acts of repentance, not even the "southern preacher" can. The Rosary would be a source of cleansing for my sinfulness. Reflecting on the Passions of Christ only brings PEACE. I am disordered, I will agree with you. However, I try to learn from my mistakes so I can help others with Charity and Love. God is LOVE and we are the only ones to turn away from LOVE and reject it. No one can makes us love or accept love. Do I offend God?....I only offend my true nature in what I was designed to do and that is LOVE everyone unconditionally....At times I have failed, but I try to accomplish what God's will is for me. I would hope that you will not stand outside of God's love and reject what it is that you were made for. It will be only up to you if you stand outside of grace and reject it. To say I will stand next to you is unrealistic because you do not know me. I would only hope the best for YOU... :)....I would hope that you do not feel that everyone with HIV/AIDS are not worthy of the grace of God. That is not true. We are afforded the same grace as anyone else. I would never assume someone who had HIV/AIDS contracted it because of sin. First off, it would be none of my buisness. Secondly, I would love them the same as God would.
Atheist don't believe in GOD, but GOD believes in them and loves them. Never let the failure of man conflict with your love of GOD.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2011, 03:40:07 pm »
Lovely, now Church Lady's morphed this craptastic thread into Sunday Mass.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2011, 04:03:22 pm »
Lovely, now Church Lady's morphed this craptastic thread into Sunday Mass.

Why not? Let the grace of G_d shine upon all of us sinners.  Our evil ways will be redeemed by the blood of Jeebus.

Meh.  Fuck it.  I may be The Reverend, but I'm no good at this preaching shit.

I bet however that this LM character is happy to know that Miss Mystery is going to pray for him.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2011, 04:06:30 pm »
MYSTERY, I am poor unfortunate soul born in a land of uncivilised pagans who follow barbaric heathen practices. Would your God still love an AIDS victim like me even though my God looks like this?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:31:44 pm by spacebarsux »
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline MYSTERY

« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2011, 05:01:24 pm »
Hi Miss Philicia!!!!!! ::)

How are ya?....Well, I did not intend this to turn into "Mass", as it has not, because the Eucharist is not present. I would also add I have no such authority to exercise Transubstantiation. If you would look at some of the previous posts, you would notice I was concerned that LM might have taken the crown of "wiping boy" on this site. I felt a little concerned and had to make an appearance to see if I still held the crown... ;D....At the very least, I had to take some pressure off the poor boy.....Matty also had a need to exchange ideas concerning his spectacular view of salvation and other miscellaneous stuff he needed to get off his chest.

Offline MYSTERY

« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2011, 05:05:46 pm »
Spacebarsux,

Everyone takes a bad picture now and then. To answer your question your time will come when you will be able to answer that for yourself. I can promise you that. :o

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2011, 05:28:56 pm »
Spacebarsux,

Everyone takes a bad picture now and then. To answer your question your time will come when you will be able to answer that for yourself. I can promise you that. :o

Sorry, but your trying so hard to be mysterious and clever answer makes no fucking sense to my pagan outlook on religion. :)
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline MYSTERY

« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2011, 05:32:58 pm »
Spacebarsux,

I am not really trying that hard. I am rather enjoying myself chatting with some of you. Believe what ever you wish my friend. What I believe would be a hard teaching for a pagan. Pax Tecum... ;D

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2011, 05:41:14 pm »
LM, you've made your situation and thoughts clear enough by this point. Maybe you have even gotten some value from the exchanges. But whether or not I think it's time to call a halt on this one.

Matty, you're crossing over the line here with the violent comments and the name calling. I know you know better.
So I am going to remove the potential here for you to get yourself into trouble.

At this point I don't see anything progressive is happening here. To prevent anyone getting more deeply into difficulties I am shutting down this thread now. And I don't want to see it reincarnated in a another or new thread.

Finis.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 06:02:57 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.