Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:43:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 216
Total: 217

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Just Call Me "Mellow Yellow"  (Read 54051 times)

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Just Call Me "Mellow Yellow"
« on: April 05, 2008, 09:17:42 pm »
GULP. 

There they go...down the hatch!  My new meds regimen of Reyataz & Norvir.  So here I  go.  Now the waiting game to make sure that I tolerate 'em ok.  I know I should be fine, but I can't help but be a little anxious. The first regimen I got on made me so impossibly sick for such a long stretch - I barely had the strength to sit upright for weeks!  I expect this go round to be much better, but the big question remains:

"Will Timmy turn YELLOW?"

Dunno.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see, eh?  I'll fess up that that is a very big question to me at the moment.  I mean...call it all vain if you want, but I'm not too keen on the premise of turning colors at this particular point in time.  For one thing, I've got the new fella lately.  The new NEG fella.  And while he says he's perfectly ok with the whole poz thing, it's a bit early on in the relationship for me to feel totally comfy showing up at his door looking like I've just stepped out of The Simpsons.  *sigh*  Ah, well...on the other hand, it makes an excellent opportunity to have it brought front and center to find out for sure. 

Meh.  What will be, will be.  Meantime, I'm starting this silly thread to disarm my anxieties about it as well as celebrate this, my new combo.  Despite the sides, overall I had terrific success with Kaletra.  I've come from the cliff's edge immune-wise to now near normal CD4's.  For that, I will be ever grateful.  Here's hoping for myself that I find continued success with the Reyataz and weather any potential sides with grace and optimism.

So here's to continued living!  Here's to Reyataz!  And here' to all great things YELLOW!  Starting with these.  Got something fabulous and yellow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQz_s8Yw1Us&feature=related

[attachment deleted by admin]
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
Re: Just Call Me "Mellow Yellow"
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 09:23:25 pm »
Well here's hoping this is so boring we can call youn drama queen (or king) - matt
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 09:30:01 pm »
Why, thank ya!  Actually, not really drama...but yes, a little theatrical.  I'd rather it be comical than dramatic in this case. 

Actually, I was discussing this with Mum last night and going over the possibilities of mixing the Reyataz with some colloidal silver and going for green if it happens!   ;D  Why do anything halfway, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBL2kzKg4nY

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 09:41:30 pm »
God, Timmy...when I saw this thread, well, water sports came to mind...

And even though you may not be drama...babe you're still a QUEEN!!

Kisses!

J
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 09:50:33 pm »
God, Timmy...when I saw this thread, well, water sports came to mind...

And even though you may not be drama...babe you're still a QUEEN!!

Kisses!

J

Yeah, well....there ya go:  Water Sports.  Yet another one for the Yellow Hall of Fame!   ;D

(Although I'm not sure if I could get away with posting a vid or a jpeg for that one, so how about these?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Ho_6C_fM4

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 10:17:53 pm »
GULP. 

"Will Timmy turn YELLOW?"

I know I did when I started  Reyataz and Norvir..well not so much yellow as a lovely shade of mustard...this too will pass... ;)

I'm sure you will do well on the new meds...but that bloody horse pill Norvir is the bane of my life..but I always find anything bigger than a M&M hard swallow.

Hugs
Jan :-*
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:21:11 pm by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline fearless

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 10:27:49 pm »
You'll be fine Timmy. A few days yellow will be a small price to pay for solid poopies again.

Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 10:29:00 pm »
but that bloody horse pill Norvir is the bane of my life..but I always find anything bigger than a M&M hard swallow.

I'm sayin'!  That thing is huge.  And swallowing large things has never posed a problem for me, but I was stunned when I saw that thing pop outta the bottle.  And the docs are swearing that this is half the Norvir I got with the Kaletra, but I don't know how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e01zP_tp94

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Robert

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 12:59:44 am »
mr mellow.

you'll do just fine.  You'll turn yellow and it will last a few weeks then it starts to fade away.  But is that all you're taking?  No truvada?  How do you get away with that?  Can I?  Please?

robert

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 02:25:48 am »
It took months for me to stop turning yellow.

Offline mjmel

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 06:43:31 am »
Good luck, Tim. Having you with us for years, into decades, is the thing that matters. Endure yellow if you have to.
Have some immodium in the med cabinet? Norvir= explosive issues, for some. Add junk food to the mix and you have
A Bomb.
 :)
Mike

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 06:48:58 am »
How could you forget this one:????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjZtgyPhS0

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:55:37 am by philly267 »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 06:51:01 am »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:56:41 am by philly267 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 06:54:46 am »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:57:29 am by philly267 »

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 07:57:07 am »
mr mellow.

you'll do just fine.  You'll turn yellow and it will last a few weeks then it starts to fade away.  But is that all you're taking?  No truvada?  How do you get away with that?  Can I?  Please?

robert

No Truvada yet.  I am taking this right now with Combivir - which is a holdover from the last combo.  The odd part of the regimen is that I have to do the Combivir twice a day, but the Reyataz / Norvir part just once.  I'm thinking I am gonna request the Truvada on next meds doc visit (due this month) and do the full on once a day switch starting next month.

Meanwhile, 2 more great things that are yellow.  (And, philly, I love those submarines.  Good call, you!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYeDh7Qkqs

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 08:00:10 am »
Timmy, if you do turn yellow, you'll look just like that Joey Porsche (that's right isn't it) fellow.  Good luck sweetie.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 08:10:57 am »

Good Luck with the new regimen...

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 08:16:28 am »
i'm still thinking, since it's spring, you should take the silver and become a beautiful shade of green.

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 08:24:50 am »
i'm still thinking, since it's spring, you should take the silver and become a beautiful shade of green.

Mum

Ah, but then if the yellow stops, I'll have no choice but to split for Vegas to join Blue Man.

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 08:34:41 am »
Good luck with the new  meds . Yellow is the in color this spring so if you do turn yellow, you will be the height of fashion.   Best of luck. Cristy

Offline David_CA

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:34 am »
Not to sound ignorant, but how yellow does one turn?  Or, in Jan's case, was it the standard 'hot dog yellow' mustard or the spicy brown mustard?   ;)  What does sun tan do to the yellow?  I guess it's good that none of the drugs turn us purple, blue, pink, or any other colors!
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 09:03:12 am »
Timmy, if you do turn yellow, you'll look just like that Joey Porsche (that's right isn't it) fellow.  Good luck sweetie.

PROMPA TO THE MAX

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 09:05:39 am »

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 10:05:22 am »
Hey Timmy,

I took the exact same combo (Reyataz/Norvir/Combivir) and did beautifully with it. Never turned yellow.

If Reyataz could be mixed with PPIs, I'd still be taking it.

BIG HUGGLES,

Mother Mark

Since its spring - why not a flower?

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Londonguy

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 11:32:45 am »
Funny timing, I switched from Kaletra to Reyataz/Norvir on Monday.  I lasted ten months on it but the diarreah got too much.  I was getting incredibly sore all the time, but then if I wasn't careful with the Immodium I'd be constipated and it'd be like pooing bricks.  Plus I've never felt so fatigued in all my life.

If I'd posted this a few hours ago I would have been celebrating six days on Reyataz/Norvir with solid poo and all without Immodium!  Simple pleasures nowadays lol.  Unfortunately I had my first totally liquid poo today.  Still, once in six days isn't too bad.  I literally could not have a solid poo on kaletra without Immodium.  Apart from that I've had some uncomfortable bloating.  No jaundice yet, touchwood.  The best thing though is that I'm starting to feel re-energised.  I'm sleeping much less and the time I'm awake I don't feel like a walking corpse.  Looking back I'm not sure how I lasted so long being so tired all the time.  Also it's really nice being able to go back to once a day dosing with the Kivexa.

Good luck on the Reyataz fella, everything I've read suggests that it's a much nicer drug than Kaletra provided you don't get permanently Simpsonised by it  ;D

Offline BlueMoon

• Calling from the Fun House
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 12:02:45 pm »
I started to yellow about four weeks after beginning the Reyataz.  A week later it seemed pretty noticeable to me, but no one at work said anything, and my boyfriend insisted that he couldn't see it (but he's just considerate like that).  Now after another two and a half weeks, the yellow has pretty much faded out.  Also no diarrhea at all!   ;D

And yeah, those Norvir caps are pretty disgusting-looking.  They remind me of big fat slimy slugs.

It's a complex world

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 12:55:33 pm »
The only PI that I've had the "pleasure" of taking is Reyataz (along with Atripla and the needed Norvir).  My bili went up for the first few months -- up to a high of 3.4, but I never really turned yellow (maybe a hint of it in the whites of my eyes) and since 4 months into it I have never had a high bili reading. 
At least you are picking a good time for the switch -- with spring and summer upon us.  If you DO start to see any yellowing, get out in the sun.  Sunshine can help breakdown the bilirubin turning you yellow.

Of course, I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you.  I've had no "poo issues" to speak of on this combo, although I do take fiber supplements each and every day.  There are days, however, when I can all but feel the Norvir crack open in my stomach -- I just get this low-grade nausea.  It doesn't last long and only happens now and again.  All in all, no complaints.

Good luck.

Mike

Offline DanielMark

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 01:20:42 pm »
I switched from Kaletra to Reyataz back in December – no yellowing of the skin or of the eyes.

Daniel
MEDS: REYATAZ & KIVEXA (SINCE AUG 2008)

MAY 2000 LAB RESULTS: CD4 678
VL STILL UNDETECTABLE

DIAGNOSED IN 1988

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 04:59:51 pm »
Well!  Thanks for all these replies - and for all these great things yellow.  HA!  Big Bird!  Alright!!

So far, the main thing that I can report is that I'm jacked to Jesus!  My energy is sky high!  Is that odd or to be expected?  I was figuring that I would eventually come to feel less fatigued  as the days began to pass on the new meds, but I was not expecting to go through the roof after the first dose.  Is that at all common, or is it just some freak incident with me?

So far, I've had my usual two cups of coffee - as well as one great, big glass of tea.  But the coffee typically doesn't do squat to wake me up for longer than the first thirty minutes of the day, and I was already way hyped before I even hit the tea.

I went to visit my cousin today and played for ages with her kids, Jewel and Samuel (ages 7 and 3).  As always, the kids hopped on me like cats on a scatchin' post and spent the next hour or so climbing all over Mount Hunter.  We ran, we wrestled, we punched, we swung, we tumbled, we hollered and created general havoc.  I always love playing with kids, but usually I would be slap tuckered out by now.  Usually, I would be on the couch nearly asleep by now.  I'm still wired to the gills and ready to go. 

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 05:13:14 pm »
So far, the main thing that I can report is that I'm jacked to Jesus!  My energy is sky high!  Is that odd or to be expected?  I was figuring that I would eventually come to feel less fatigued  as the days began to pass on the new meds, but I was not expecting to go through the roof after the first dose.  Is that at all common, or is it just some freak incident with me?

It's all that crank.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 05:21:49 pm »
Yellow shmellow. You'll still be tops in taps, Tim. Good luck with the new regimen.
Andy Velez

Offline 25YRSAGO

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 06:06:10 pm »
Hey Timmy,

Reyataz was good for me for about 2 yrs.  Norvir, I could never stomach...but that's my personal aversion.  I wish I could now remember what my doc had me combine with Reyataz.  I've learned that some meds work in combo with others that I've already developed resistance.  Was it reyataz/combivir?  darn sorry.  I guess what I'm saying is, if any problem does develop, try the reyataz with another drug because in my knowledge, the norvir is the most likely curprit and Reyataz is a very good drug for the most part. 

Good luck Sweet Pea!!

J
STRONG MIND, STRONG BODY, STRONG SPIRIT!!!

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 06:51:34 pm »
Timmy sweetieeee,

I can have a yellow cab pick up the yellow tool and deliver it... wouldn't you turn yellow with envy....?????

kissssssses

hermie

HELP... I can't load a pic on here. How do I do it? Clicking on the "add pic" icon does not help
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 08:02:22 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8I6qcxWyU

"Yellow"  ;D

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".
So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all "Yellow."
Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
You know, you know I love you so,
You know I love you so.
I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh what a thing to do.
Cos you were all "Yellow",
I drew a line,
I drew a line for you,
Oh what a thing to do,
And it was all "Yellow."
Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
And you know,
For you I'd bleed myself dry,
For you I'd bleed myself dry.
It's true,
Look how they shine for,
Look how they shine.
Look at the stars,
And all the things that you do.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 09:43:52 pm »
Oooh, thanks Wendy!  I already featured a banana in this thread, but I like his better!

Well, so far the main thing to report is that I am still unusually alert and hyper.  And no, it's not crank.  (That's still in the mail...I hope.  ;D)

I am still wondering if this is a common side of Reyataz or just an unusual occurence for me.  Whatever the case, I'm definitely zippin'.  Dunno how I am gonna get to sleep tonight.  May have to try xanax or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk5pO06BdSk

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:52:41 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 10:21:05 pm »
I can't ever recall being 'cranked' up by my Reyataz.  Maybe it's just your system saying "thank you" for the switch.  All the energy that went into keeping your toilet busy may no be used elsewhere.   ;D

Sometimes it's best to just accept a gift, without trying to find its source.   Hope you do get to sleep though!

Mike

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 10:44:42 pm »
I haven't seen The Young Ones in forever.  The only special side effect I got from Reyataz/Norvir was yellow eyes and puke.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 10:55:36 pm »
Well, if this holds up I will only assume my new calling in life will be as an aerobics instructor. 

"And...breathe!  And one, and two, and three!  And work!   Those!   Thighs!"   :o

And yes, the Young Ones connection was...um, Rick's overalls. 

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 10:58:20 pm »

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 11:01:00 pm »

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 11:01:59 pm »
That was effin funny.  So funny I peed a little.

But I'm not gonna post a pic of that.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 11:13:25 pm »

Offline shadowfluid

• Mike
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:34 pm »
Jan 08       321/23%  VL 92,000 (very mild shingles)
Feb 1 08    Start Truvada+Viramune
March 08    470/33%  VL 320
mid-May     Start Reyataz/Norvir/Truvada
June 08      571/ 40%     VL   80
August 08   585/ 33%     VL >50
Nov  Lab error!!!!!!!!wah.
Jan 09        535      Undetectable
March 11     756

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 11:30:40 pm »

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 11:43:33 pm »
X, G, K, C, T, BB, PNP....Back in my club kid days, I used to say that I was more alphabet friendly than Big Bird. 

It was true.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 11:58:21 pm »
and now .... the X is for Xanex, the G is for Geritol, K is for Kaletra, C is for Caffine and T is for Testosterone

AA
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2008, 12:09:27 am »
and now .... the X is for Xanex, the G is for Geritol, K is for Kaletra, C is for Caffine and T is for Testosterone

AA

Testify.

Then:  PNP....Party & Play

Now:   PNP....Primary Nurse Practicioner.

*sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGFO128AmQg

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 12:11:23 am by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2008, 12:20:27 am »
I thought "G" was for something else.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2008, 12:24:12 am »
I thought "G" was for something else.

And what, pray tell?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2008, 12:28:33 am »
and if I can't sleep tonight because I have images of Donavon singing Mellow Yellow I'll know who to blame.

AA
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.