Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 03:22:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772996
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 189
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: It's been 3 months  (Read 5209 times)

Offline Nadine

It's been 3 months
« on: June 09, 2007, 12:42:34 pm »
Time to go to Ohio and see Rodney again!   We'll be leaving Monday to go down there. 

I don't think he mentioned it, but he ended up keeping one of the pups, his name is Harvey...and yes I'll take pictures!

We will be seeing Jeff & Jeffrey while we're there also.  :)

Good times...good times!

Offline Christine

Re: It's been 3 months
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 12:56:21 pm »
Have fun! Take pictures! :)
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 08:44:18 pm »
Giant hugs to all of you! Y'know I'd like to say whenever we as forums members can plan get-togethers, I say really make those efforts 'cuz it's just wonderful
{{HUGZ!!!}}

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 07:03:59 am »
Hi Nadine

I know you guys will have a great time...and you know what we are like when it comes to photo's , so take lots to share with us.

Give Rodney, Jeff, Jeffrey and Harvey a big hug for me.

(((hugs)))
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline jordan

• What I want is a celebration
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 08:38:51 am »

have fun in Ohio  :)

Peace,

Jordan
If you think your lonely now, wait until tonight.

Offline Teresa

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 12:07:17 pm »
Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip. Cant wait to see the pics!

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 08:19:09 pm »
Just be careful! I'm still trying to figure out a place in the middle to meet for dinner. Gives me another day or so to get over this cold. I feel fine but this darn decongestant has me wired and dizzy. As if the PML hasn't made me dizzy enough.  ;) I'm glad Brian is coming so you'll have company in the car. Just keep your hands on the wheel! LOL!

Hugs
J & J

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 07:54:11 am »
NADINE GET OFF THE INTERNET.

Offline Nadine

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 08:31:23 am »

OK, OK...we'll be hitting the road in just a few...only an hour past the time that I planned on leaving!

See ya soon!

((((HUGS))))

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 08:42:39 am »
Rodney, be patient!  At least the woman has her makeup on!

RAB

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 09:07:18 am »
She always, puts that red lipstick on first, before she gets out of bed.  ;)

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 10:34:10 am »
Have a safe journey Nadine....and tell the boys we said HELLOOOOO!
and don't forget to take pictures.....
as you know pictures say a thousand words

Have Fun ................ :-*
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Nadine

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 07:16:59 pm »
Got here about 230 this afternoon...beautiful day for driving.

We just got back from dinner, gonna beach ourselves for the night!  :D

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 10:42:12 pm »
We had a fabulous dinner tonight with Nadine and hubby at Applebee's! It was great to finally meet him in person! Back home and I popped a Benadryl. Sitting here now sipping an orange vodka slushie.  :P Thought it might help my aching twisted knee and help me sleep.

Jeff

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 09:05:20 am »
Sorry i told the waitress you guys were escapees from the insane asylum, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 09:24:54 am »
Sorry i told the waitress you guys were escapees from the insane asylum, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
That's okay we can't keep it a secret forever  ;)

Offline lucas clay

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 09:55:44 pm »
nothing turns me on like a great cheap guitar, and i walked by one yesterday at a music shop by Rodney's house.
i knew better than to play it, today on the fender forum a guy has a thread about the same guitar talking about the woods its made out of .oh its great ect.i thought no way the sales guy conned him. so i look up the company, guitar and reviews (love the internet)time to go check this little pretty out.
plays great, sounds great. looks good next to my amp.
yes i took her from that lonely music store and she is gracing Rodney's house tonight.tomorrow she will go to meet all her sisters at home( i call them my cheerleaders the other guitars packed in the house)
i did blame the purchase on the atripla, damn stuff makes me crazy.
going to play a bit more. hot damn
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:58:37 pm by lucas clay »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 08:07:10 am »
Yeah, and Nadine is going to leave you at home the next time because of your addictions to guitars. You can only play one at a time. :D It was kinda wierd waking up this morning and no one here to talk to. I know I wasn't the best of being a host, but I enjoyed the company. Maybe next time I'll do better. Nadine, see you in two weeks to clean my house.  :D

Offline Nadine

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 08:54:29 am »
Rodney, I've told you before that I don't come there for you to entertain me, I just come there to hang out with my big brother and obviously to clean his house!

We had a very nice visit and yes it was weird to wake up in my 'other' bedroom this morning.
It's just too bad Brian wouldn't let me bring Harvey home...I know him and Buddy would have got along.

Meeting Jeff & Jeffrey for dinner was very nice!  They are two wonderful guys.  A girl couldn't ask for better friends than the ones I've met here over the past 2 years.

I didn't do very well at taking pictures this time, I forgot my camera when we had dinner with the Jeff's, I just don't seem to do well with 'people' pictures....Do have some of Rodney's kids to share though and also one of Rodney's new wood floor, which might I add is beautiful! (so jealous!)

The next time we see each other will be in SF along with so many others from our forum family.  Good times to look forward to.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 10:13:16 am »
Nadine are you back home already? Are you working today and Saturday this week? Did Brian find room for his new guitar? What did you buy yourself on your trip? I bet Rodney misses you but it looks like he has a full house to keep him busy. I bet the kids slip and slide on that new floor.  :)

Now I feel bad that we won't be in San Fran but like we talked at dinner I would never be able to make it up those San Fran streets but the street cars would be a definite!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 11:10:27 am »
Jeff, we would find a way to get you around.  ;)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.