Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:30:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773280
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 354
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 275
Total: 277

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Oral sex with ALL HIV symptomes  (Read 6170 times)

Offline andrew_s

Oral sex with ALL HIV symptomes
« on: April 13, 2011, 05:02:24 am »
  Hello !   First .....sorry for my english
On 3 march , this year I had unprotected sex with a CSW. Oral sex without condom , vaginal sex with condom , and fingering . After 4-5 days I had a discharge from the penis , went to the doctor and told me it was a urinary infection and gave me treatment.
On 23 March ( at 21 days of possible infection) I dyd some analysis :HIV 1,2 , Hep B , Hep C ...all negative
After a few days I started to have more and more HIV simptoms :fatigue ,muscle pain,fever,night sweats,skin burns,diarrhea , no appetite and even a very white tongue .
I never ever felt so belt in my life.
On 28 March ( at 25 days) I make a PCR test HIV 1 ARN...undetectable (limit at 20 v/ml).
On 4 April I make same PCR test for VHC and VHB ...undetectable .
I read many , many forum topics ...especially at “Am I infected?” About sex oral and fingering I saw only replies “ Risk 0 “ “Not a hiv risk” “You are hiv negative “ , but why all that simptoms  that we have not had it before .I red “queb23” subject “Unprotected intercouse with a poz woman..strong symptomes but neg at 12 weeks “ and I am very worried ..we have same simptomes.
I dont know if CSW was HIV+ , and make only oral sex ...but why all that simptomes ? Now i feel better but I have swollen lymph and neck pain.
Is a coincidence that so many people begin to have simptomes even after a oral sex?? Is true ..many replies at 12 weeks with negative , from other no reponse if is pozitive or negative .
I want to make onother test at 7 weeks and hope negative .
Thank you !

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Oral sex with ALL HIV symptomes
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 08:02:38 am »
Andrew,

Getting a blowjob, with or without a condom, is not a risk for hiv infection.

Fingering is not a risk for hiv infection.

Protected intercourse is just that, protected.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one.

If you feel unwell, see a doctor. Whatever is going on has NOTHING to do with hiv as you did not have a risk for hiv infection.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline andrew_s

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 01:57:11 pm »
  Hello Ann ..

Thank you for your reply..try to understand "no risk " for oral sex , but with all my simptoms I am verry worried.
I read many topics here on forum ...a lot of people have same simptoms : some are negative , others not respond if are negative or pozitive .
  I find it hard to believe it's a coincidence that everyone after unprotected sex has many symptoms.
  I saw that advises to talk with doc to see  what the problem really , but it seems that the doctors dont know.
        There have been cases where users have returned with an explanation for these symptoms???
 Tell me please about  HIV 1 ARN at 25 days undetectable ...is possible there are no viral replication ? Less than 20/ml ?
   Next week I will make a 7 weeks test with p24 antigen if is negative ..litle chance at 13 weeks pozitve ??
  But even if 6 months is negative ....its very hard for me to understand why so many people with this symptoms ..
   Thank you !!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 02:47:45 pm »
Neither presence nor the absence of symptoms will ever tell you anything accurately about your HIV status. When there has been a real risk for HIV transmission, which I hasten to add you haven't had, then getting tested at 13 weeks will give you a conclusive answer.

But testing is irrelevant for you because as Ann has told you in some detail, you did not have a risk. Period.

Ongoing symptoms are something to discuss with your doctor. They can happen for all sorts of reasons that have nothing to do with HIV. This is not an HIV situation no matter what your head and your fears are telling you to the contrary. Stop surfing the net to find more to feed your fears, all to no good purpose.
Andy Velez

Offline andrew_s

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 03:46:30 pm »
   Thank you Andy !

I know that you understand my fear. I dont want to insist ...i want my 13 weeks negative , and try to find where is the problem .
  But as I said ...this is ..something hard to explain ? After sex without condom , even if is anal , oral, vaginal ....we have some simptoms . After 13 , 20 weeks you have negative ..and same problems .
  One more questions : 4th generation tes can see all type and subtypes HIV 1,2 ??
  Thank you !

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 04:16:42 pm »
HIV2 is mainly an issue in sub-Saharan Africa, but yes, a 4th generation test is highly sensitive and would pick up HIV if you have it. But you don't as nothing you have reported put you at risk.

Just because you haven't found a cause for your symptoms does not by default mean it's HIV. And in your case I see no reason in science for it to be HIV. 
Andy Velez

Offline andrew_s

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 03:20:50 am »
Hello Ann , Andy ...

Yes , know I think I belive ...oral sex is no risk.

but the biggest problem is different. Why do so many people have the same symptoms after unprotected oral sex.
  Since the symptoms persist even after a year or two, the tests are negative and nobody can give any explanation.
After a long internet search, I found some incredible cases in China.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/37509/ 

All these symptoms exist, not only in our heads. Have you seen .. so many negative people with CD4 which decreases from month to month
   Can I open a new thread  , where talk with people who had  NO RISK , or had risk but negative ,and symptoms persis after long time without explication.
   We are a lot in that situation ...
Thank you !

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 08:19:35 am »
Andrew,

All the CREDIBLE reports say that what is going on in China is indeed a psychosomatic illness. In other words, it's being cause by the guilt and societal stress these people are experiencing.

Stop searching the internet. Or at least - do what you want, but don't bring crap like this back here.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 09:04:10 am »
Andrew,

Please read this article: Ministry: So-called "Negative AIDS" a Phobia

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.