Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:34:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37639
  • Latest: Glassxj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773168
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 216
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: For Lisa (Sweetieweasel)  (Read 14966 times)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
For Lisa (Sweetieweasel)
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:20:23 am »
Lisa please forgive me I had the wrong date in my diary.

Lisa left us on the 5th of April 2010, she was such a fun loving lady. There are times when I can still hear that laugh, we could hear it down the halls of the hotel we all stayed at in San Francisco, we knew when she was around.

I hope you are still at peace and looking after our boys Lisa.

In sadness
Jan :'(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: For Lisa (Sweetieweasel)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 12:28:05 am »
I've said before and will say again:  I loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her. 

She will always be remembered, always be missed.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 05:31:13 am »
oh Lisa..... i will never forget your smile when Dan and I bought you that Chanel perfume. A perfect gift for a bright funny soul.

You are still in my address book and wil never be erased from it.

Love you Lisa
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 08:43:08 pm »
Sweetest Lisa,

You were such a gentle soul, living a very challenging life.  My greatest joy was talking to you, after your breakin, when you lost almost everything and directing you to the nearest Best Buy.  The sound of your voice, when I told you they had a new laptop for you, was the greatest gift you could have ever given me.

I was never more privileged to "pay it forward", than for you, lovely lady.

I miss our talks, I miss your laugh, I miss your humanity.

All my love,

Joe

Offline Jody

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 01:39:31 pm »
Thanks for the reminder about Lisa, a wonderful lady with the greatest laugh you'd ever want to hear.  She will be forever missed.  RIP sweetieweasel.  Hugs to you.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline terpie82

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:46:02 am »
She had an infectious laugh that still reverberates in my heart. And all she had to do to make you laugh was stare at you, and you'd burst out laughing. I remember when I was about to leave Montreal, I couldn't stop crying because I knew I would miss her most of all. I gave her a big bear hug before I left the following morning. Sigh, I miss her...
Diagnosed in 2003
UD since 2004 and >35%
Three-month treatment interruption for NIH study and back on Stribild 1/8/16

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 03:47:19 pm »
Miss you sweet missy....
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »
Missing you, my friend.....so glad that you aren't suffering anymore, from your feet giving you so much trouble.

Love always -- Alan   :'(
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline manchesteruk

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 05:26:38 pm »
 :'( i'll never forget Lisa.
Diagnosed 11/05

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.