Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:50:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 322
Total: 324

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Facts for fears  (Read 35143 times)

Offline o_g

Re: Facts for fears
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2006, 05:10:49 am »
Hi guys,

I lifted weights yesterday almost after 5 months of panicking. Previously, every now n then I was doing push ups but was too consumed by all this worry to really head to gym n lift weights. I have been experiencing my heels hurting when I exercise.

Also, my health care provider asked me to ejaculate at least 2 times a week so I keep my head in contol and don't become lusty. For last so many months I noticed that when i do that, my feet hurt and mildly burn for the remainder of the day.

I would also want to know that during acute infection does the WBC count go down or up. And if u mean to say WBC count goes down, then does it mean both lymphocytes and neutrophils go down or does it mean only lymphocytes go down.

It will be god to hear back from you guys....

Thanks n God Bless

Offline o_g

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2006, 05:15:04 am »
Hi,

Also I feel burning feet when I drink beer...Does HIV have any bearing on consuming alcohol.

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2006, 08:27:47 am »
Enough OG, move on. You don't have HIV and we don't care that you have to jerkoff several times a day. Take all your symptom questions to your doctor. We're done!!!!!!

Offline o_g

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2006, 10:17:33 pm »
Rapid,
Please do not get mad at me. Why I am questioning repeatedly is good enough evidence of my respect for your knowledge and the work all of you guys are doing over here.
It is extremely difficult to talk to people regarding HIV unless and until someone has been in your shoes at some point of time in their lives.
I have no intention of questioning your judgement regarding me being not infected but it does take some time to get over the nightmare of symptoms i have had in last few months and the best way to go about it is by asking someone who is more knowledgable than me regarding HIV.
Will it be possible for the experts to tell me at what stage of HIV infection can the infected person have symptoms for Guillain Barre Syndrome. I have had all those problems listed under GBS from day 7 onwards. It very well could have been triggered by herpes but I would really want you guys to shed some light on it with a scientific approach, data and from ur past experiences while heling out other people. This is 1 peice of information that can really help me move on. I am taking the liberty of asking u guys as i am not getting propper answers even from the docs. I wonder how they even call themselves doctors....

Thsnks guys...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2006, 10:22:56 pm »
Is this another one of your self diagnoses?

Offline o_g

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2006, 10:36:40 pm »
Rapid... my feet were burning..i wasnt even able to wear shoes and had to put my feet in water to get some relief. Docs attributed it all to stress and anxiety but i really didnt think so. Sometimes, i even felt pain in my feet just standing upright. If the docs had more knowledge they should have gotten my EMG and lumbar puncture done. Now, as it has been 5 mnths, its slowly fading away it seems but i still do feel. I have spend thousands of dollars and still no decent peice of information from medical community.

To be honest..yes..it is self diagnosis but only after i felt it happening did i do research which brought me to 2 options:
a. reiter's syndrome
b. GBS

& with what i felt, I ate to say but GBS comes real close......[sorry for the post...am trying to control]

thanks

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2006, 10:42:00 pm »
Rapid... my feet were burning..i wasnt even able to wear shoes and had to put my feet in water to get some relief. Docs attributed it all to stress and anxiety but i really didnt think so. Sometimes, i even felt pain in my feet just standing upright. If the docs had more knowledge they should have gotten my EMG and lumbar puncture done. Now, as it has been 5 mnths, its slowly fading away it seems but i still do feel. I have spend thousands of dollars and still no decent peice of information from medical community.

You've spent thousands of dollars because you haven't been getting the answers from the medical profession that you want. Science doesn't work that way, my friend. It's not about what you want, but about the facts.

Your doctor(s), presumably highly trained professionals have assessed you and given you their considered opinion. But you think you know better. Maybe it's time for you to see a mental health worker, because I think your real problem is between your ears mate.

We really can't help you anymore. Your needs exceed what this forum can provide.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2006, 10:45:20 pm »
An EMG and Lumbar Puncture? ROFL, I wish they would have too. You wouldn't be coming back with more symptoms knowing you might have to have more tests that are more painful than those tests. Go ahead get a doctor to give you those tests, you have no idea what you are in for.

Offline o_g

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2006, 06:48:38 pm »
Hi,

Rapid...with all respect, it seems what i am writing is not sounding serious enough to you. Gullian-Barre syndrome is often associated with a viral infection. It causes prickling, tingling, burning sensation in had and feet and may be other parts of the boy. It is referred to as an auto-immune disease.

Due to the fact that it is an auto-immune disease, don't you think it can cause delay in creation of HIV anti-bodies placing somebody in that 1% late seroconversion category. I am looking at the situation scientifically and would like to hear an expert comment upon it based on scientific facts which I am sure you guys will be more aware than me.

Please trust me when I am saying that the symptoms I had early on really matched GBS and also ongoin...however milder...

Thanks....

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2006, 07:00:43 pm »
It has nothing related to HIV in your case, you are negative. Your results will never change no matter how bad you want to be positive. Yes that is what I said, you are looking for every reason to be positive when you know you are not, from your negative test. Seek out further mental health help to deal with your wanting to be positive. Your actions are that of someone who has real issues that can not be helped on this forum.

Guillain-Barré syndrome can affect anybody. It can strike at any age and both sexes are equally prone to the disorder. The syndrome is rare, however, afflicting only about one person in 100,000. Usually Guillain-Barré occurs a few days or weeks after the patient has had symptoms of a respiratory or gastrointestinal viral infection. Occasionally surgery or vaccinations will trigger the syndrome.

After the first clinical manifestations of the disease, the symptoms can progress over the course of hours, days, or weeks. Most people reach the stage of greatest weakness within the first 2 weeks after symptoms appear, and by the third week of the illness 90 percent of all patients are at their weakest.

Now do you really think you fall into the Guillain-Barré syndrome? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 07:12:57 pm by RapidRod »

Offline o_g

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2006, 06:41:39 am »

"Your results will never change no matter how bad you want to be positive" - this makes u my best friend for the day :-).

However, you have mentioned gastrointestinal viral infection as a cause for this to happen. I had stomach pains from 4 weeks to 2 months with changes in bowel movement and excessive gas like i never had in my life before. Don't you think these are gasto intestinal issues that can be caused by GBS triggered by HIV. My stomach hurt so bad one night that I went to hospital 1st thing in the morning. Other times for more than a month it felt as of someone is knocking at my stomach walls from within (like thud  ..thud..thud..thud). Docs at that time gave me antacids sighting this can be caused as a result of azythromycin, augmentin and all as i had been taking lot of antibiotics. But, that had no effect, These stomach issue came on their own around 25 days after exposure. Went on till 60 days and then subsided on their own....

If u want i can sight u articles where i have read about correlation between HIV,GBS(gastrointestinal system and PN symptoms).

Thanks.....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2006, 07:33:43 am »
Huy,

You can cite all the articles you want, but that will NOT change the fact that you have CONCLUSIVELY tested NEGATIVE for hiv. You are hiv negative, period, end of story.

If you've read the Welcome thread like you're supposed to, you will have seen the following in the Posting Guidelines;

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

This applies to you. You are conclusively hiv negative. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline o_g

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 07:04:21 am »
Hi,

Altough I have't had a p24 specific test, I would like to know if p24 minus HIV-1/2 a/b test is HIV-1 specific only or does it look for HIV-2 also...Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2006, 09:00:43 am »
og,

The tests you mention don't look for hiv 1 or 2 - they look for ANTIBODIES or the P24 antigen.

What part of "you are conclusively hiv negative" don't you understand? It's high time you let this go or seek the help of a mental health professional to help you understand your obsession with hiv. You don't have hiv.

This is the last time I'm going to warn you - keep questioning your negative results and you will be given a time out to encourage you to get the help you need. There is nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline o_g

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2006, 09:11:36 am »
hi....

point noted Ann!!! Didn't have the intention of getting u upset. As it is if u have noticed, I have reduced the # of postings i make here now. Please dont get mad...and apologies :-(

As far as p24 antigen, I was confused whether it is created if a person is infected by hiv 1 only or if it is created no matter whether the infection is hiv-1 or hiv-2 as i was under the impression that p24(specific) antigen was only for hiv -1 infection. Anyways...thanks for answering....

take care

Offline o_g

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 12:19:42 pm »
Hi,
I am listing few quotes from this and other web sites. No offene meant:-).

1. Darkfiber has mentioned in BWI7000's post that late sero conversion hasn't been seen since 2000. I understand Darkfiber is eiher from Denmark or Switzerland. Could u pls specify what tests are used there.

2. Calvin Spinks of thebody.org also stated the same thing that seroconversion after 12 weeks is unheard of after 2000.

Keeping in consideration the baove 2 statements, I would like to bring to the notice ofthe experts that 1 of the moderators  healingwell.com was diagnosed positive in 2002. His +ve diagnosis trough antibody test was on 113th day. However, he came to know of his status on 81st day through PCR.

Ann, Rapid, Andy, Jonathan, Matty & Sae - its news like this which worries people like me. Didn't CDC keep a record of this particular case as even docs from reputable sites quote them blindfoldedly.

I understand that this forum can not be taken in lieu of mental health care provider's advice but I also understand that you guys are best equipped to advice as far as HIV transmission, testing & living are concerened. I request you not to sideline my concerns. In no ways do I force you guys to answer but I do look forward to them.

It will be good to know what you think about it.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 12:27:48 pm »
og,

OK mate, that's it. You've been told repeatedly that you are conclusively hiv negative. You've also been warned about using this site to avoid getting the face-to-face emotional help and support you need. It ends here - for the next four weeks anyway.

Yep, I'm giving you that time out I've been warning you about.

Do not create a new account to get around your time out because I WILL know and you will be banned permanently if I find you here with a new account.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline o_g

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2006, 06:31:28 pm »
Dear Experts...

I visit this forum often anf I saw a comment in Jakie's thread today regarding which I would like to ask a questions.
Statement: "The test that has been approved is the APTIMA~ HIV-I RNA Qualitative Assay, an in vitro nucleic acid test (NAT) for the detection of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1)."

Does "APTIMA~ HIV-I RNA Qualitative Assay" imply RNA PCR? If it is so, does it mean RNA PCR is the most sensitive test for early detection of HIV-1 antigen in high risk situation. How does DNA PCR Qualitative compare to RNA PCR  when it is done at 2 months.

I do not really want to sight this example but for uderstanding this better I want to ask that if RNA PCR Qualitative is more sensitive test than DNA PCR qualitative, it makes no sense for porn industry to check the actors monthly using DNA PCR. They should be rather using RNA PCR.

Please correct me if my analogy sounds wrong because of my lack of unerstanding. However, it would be really nice if someone can help me understand this...

Thanks n take care
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 06:33:26 pm by o_g »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2006, 07:06:09 pm »
o_g,

The test in question is a qualitative RNA PCR.

What do you care how the porn industry tests for hiv? Are you planning on becoming the next Long Dong Silver?

There wouldn't be much point in using ANY PCR testing technology at the two month point for diagnostic purposes, as by this time the patient would be already testing positive on the standard ELISA test. Remember, most people seroconvert and test positive by six WEEKS.

If you think you are going to start using this forum to talk about the finer points of hiv testing ad nauseum again, then I think you're going to earn yourself another time out. No kidding.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2006, 07:19:42 pm »
We all spend a lot of time reading each and every forum so what you are posting - the so called "FACTS" are already known to us so no point "sensationalizing" it as it does not help anyone.
  o_g, don't you give advise on medhelp? Why is it you continue to come back here to ask questions, which do not have any baring on you? Why come here and post questions when you have and give answers on medhelp?

Offline o_g

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2006, 07:34:07 pm »
Ann: I don't mean to misuse this forum. I was really confused about the PCR's especially as  I was adviced to take the DNA PCR test by the doctor looking into my case. It seems he was really not that knowledgable. As far as my plans trying to be the next "Long Dong Silver" - they will need to wait for a while as looking down below the belt still scares me at times :) but working on it. Hopefully, I can further pursue my ambition towards LDS in near future. Pray for me;).

Rapid: I do not give advice at medhelp. It is a forum where people discuss what they know. I had an idea previously about RNA PCR being more sensitive for early detection but this information came from a another very knowledgable forum user. That person did provide helpful information but I wanted to also know what experts really feel about it and who better than you guys..

By the way, medhelp is a decent resource for knowledge sharing but the answers there can also be misleading and inconsistent at times. You guys are the best and hold on to what you say(I am not sure if that means to you as much as it means to me :)

P.S: I really do not think I have done anything wrong to be warned for another time out. C'mon guys...have a heart!!!

Take care
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:37:40 pm by o_g »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2006, 07:45:40 pm »
Rapid: I do not give advice at medhelp.

No risk my friend. As lomg as you were covered up, u got nothing to worry about. If u still remain stressed, get a test done at 4-6 weeks. It will be negative with exposure u have described.

I don't know what you would call it then. Please just don't give advise here.

Offline o_g

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2006, 07:55:20 pm »
Rapid,
As I said that forum encourages knowledge sharing among people going through difficult phases in their lives. I am not an HIV consular and I do not know enough to go about advising people. With the reference you have pasted in your posting, I was just trying to help the person with the anxiety especially after knowing how low risk situation he was mentioning. For heavens sake Rapid - that is a support forum for worried wells. The rules of that forum do not apply in this forum. I very well understand. Keeping that in mind, I haven't done any thread hijacking here till date - forget about advising other forum users here... Trust me, I won't even dare to think on those lines...
Ciao

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2006, 08:04:58 pm »
medhelp is a decent resource for knowledge sharing but the answers there can also be misleading and inconsistent at times.

o_g,

Maybe that's because they allow people who don't know what they're talking about to "discuss what they (think) they know". We don't allow that here and that is why our answers are consistent.

If you're still worried about a doctor trying to push PCR testing on you, then you really haven't learned anything here. Going by your first post in this thread, you would have tested conclusively negative way back last JUNE. We have been telling you since AUGUST that you are conclusively hiv negative.

If you want to continue playing hiv mind games, go do it at Medhelp where they don't seem to care about what goes on in their forums. You won't be allowed to do it here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline o_g

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2006, 07:55:21 pm »
Hello experts,

Just a couple of quick queries:

i. Reference - "http://nicd.org/Downloads/HIVTestingManual.doc " link posted by Rapid.

This link is showing window period as 12 weeks. But in a table it shows that between weeks 1 and 12 no antibodies can be detected. Why is it misleading when even experts on this forum agree that most people seroconvert between weeks 4 and 6.

What I mean to say is like take for example New York State - In their HIV testing guidelines they do mention that most people reproduce enough antibodies to be detected by 4 weeks. How can a country's guidelines be so flawed to miss an important stament like that as in the case of the above listed document. It's difficult o imagine how health services and policy makers work there.

ii. Any insight on Eclipse Period. Does it happen in all modes of strasmission. What exactly is it and how long it persists???

Thanks...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2006, 08:07:57 pm »
Most people develope antibodies by 6 weeks, some may take longer. We've known that and have given the imformation on the people that can take longer to show antibodies. With the new generation tests 3 and 4 the likelyhood of this happening is nil.

Offline o_g

« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2006, 06:36:39 pm »
Rapid & Ann,

Please do not get mad with me. I wanted to update you that I haven't been having any more PN for last 2 months as it disappeared after 6 months. However, I have been having sore throat for last 2 months and it seems as if something is stuck in the throat along with white tongue and occasional white cottage cheese like lumps behind uvula. The left side of my neck has been feeling itchy and seems a little swollen (left - south of adam's apple - seems like a knot appearing there). I am getting a feeling that this could be TB. I have heard that TB as an opportunistic infection can happen early in an HIV infection. I think I know that I need to go see a doctor but the sequence of symptoms happening to me without any break is just driving me nuts. 

I did take your advice and have been constantly in touch with my shrink as I call him and talk to him 2-3 times a week for almost a few hours. I really do not know what to do and how to proceed. It just seems like something or other is attacking my body and for some reason my immune system is unable to fight it off.

I am writing this as I know that you guys are fighting with this infection continuously day in and day out and maybe at some point of time when you got infected would have been in the same boat as me. I am extremely sorry for writing like this in this forum but I am indeed feeling very lonely and fearful and probably just need some kind of support....

Take care..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2006, 06:50:52 pm »
TB in not an early sign of HIV infection nor do you get OI's in early HIV infection. As long as you've been on this website if you had TB you would have know it by now. See your doctor for any symptoms it would be unrelated to HIV.

Offline o_g

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2006, 06:23:46 pm »
1 stupid question - need little re-assurance
my test was on 84th day which mean 83 days + 6 or 7 hrs. Is that ok or i need to re test? Also my throat has been hurting for past 2 months and it feels as if something is stuck in the throat.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2006, 06:36:42 pm »
See an ENT doctor for your throat. You are HIV negative.

Offline o_g

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2006, 04:56:06 pm »
Hi experts,

Can you tell me at what stage of HIV disease a person can develop esophagitis.Is it possible to develop esophagitis during the 1st year after being infected by HIV?

Thanks....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2006, 05:05:37 pm »
o,

You are conclusively hiv negative. There is nothing more we can do for you here.

You need to see your doctor about these concerns of yours and to help you on your way, I'm giving you an eight-week time out as this is your second. Do not create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:08:28 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline o_g

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2007, 07:10:40 pm »
Dear friends,

I am trying to deal with things much better and am constantly in touch with my psychiatrist over the phone. At the same time, I find it extremely hard to stay away from these sites. At times, I feel good and other times get back to dumps so the anxiety graph still touches peak at times.

I do not intend to behave irrationally but I have  certain questions. I call AIDS action hotline in massahusettes and they told me 99% people test positive by 6 weeks and they consider it conclusive. They said the test they use is ELISA which is the same world wide. People who do not sero-convert by 6 weeks have either undergone organ transplant, or on active chemotherapy or have some autoimmune disorder.

1. Now, today over at medhelp, a person's thread made my worries come back regarding autoimmune disorders as he mentioned gullian barre syndrome getting kicked off as a result of hiv infection. Can that somehow delay antibody production? I am specifically interested in an answer to this question as the symptoms he listed were/are felt by me at times.

2. Also, from my very 1st post it was apparent that I did get some infection which was hinted by my high WBC, high neutrophils and low lymphocytes. Can those number put me under not "healthy/average individuals" category which turn positive by 6 weeks as I still have plenty symptoms.

Doctors at thebody.com at times still call it a possiility of converting till 6 or more months and there are reference cases posted also over there. I am not questioning your expertise but just trying to get some answers to sort out my head.

All I want to see is logic where things add up to help me move on. I question doctors and knowledgable people but to no avail and in the end I am just left wondering if people really know much about HIV.

Your replies will be helpful and I promise not to overburden this forum.
Thanks...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2007, 08:05:29 pm »
o

1. No GB will NOT delay antibody production.

2. NO. The Mass. hotline already told you who MIGHT seroconvert later.

It's up to you who you want to believe. However, you will NOT be permitted to go over and over and over this all over again. All your latest questions (aside from the GB question) have already been repeatedly answered in this thread. Read it and re-read it again if you have to, but we are not going to keep answering you again and again.

I would suggest that you start seeing a therapist face-to-face. There is nothing more we can do for you here. If you carry on again like you did before, you will be permanently banned as you have already had two time outs.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.