Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Zimmerman Not Guilty

<< < (3/18) > >>

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: mikeyb39 on July 14, 2013, 01:57:17 pm ---George zimmerman's brother is quite sexy, he's annoying listening to him talk, but sexy nonetheless.

--- End quote ---

I'd hit it.

Dachshund:
Stay classy.

idee:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on July 13, 2013, 10:06:44 pm ---Perhaps he and Casey Anthony can get a place together.

--- End quote ---

Did you hear that Obama is pressing charges on Zimmerman?

I think if Obama does continues it proves he is racist. Why? He did not press charges on Casey.

Ann:
I'm going to go ahead and warn people now - this thread has the potential to be a powder-keg, like gun control threads end up being.

Any nasty comments, racist comments, personal attacks or other unacceptable behaviour will be dealt with - by time outs if necessary - and this thread locked.

Please feel free to discuss the case, but keep it civil and within the bounds of our posting rules.

I won't give this warning out again.

Thank you everyone for your cooperation.

Ann

Joe K:

--- Quote from: idee on July 14, 2013, 06:24:07 pm ---Did you hear that Obama is pressing charges on Zimmerman?

I think if Obama does continues it proves he is racist. Why? He did not press charges on Casey.

--- End quote ---

Obama doesn't press charges, the DOJ does.  The Casey Anthony case did not involve any racial overtones, so how does that even compare to the Zimmerman case?  It is also not racist to charge someone, when it is believed they violated another persons civil rights.  What IS racist, is accusing Obama of being racist, simply for doing his job.

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version