Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:33:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 382
Total: 384

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: wow  (Read 7023 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
wow
« on: May 17, 2011, 12:52:55 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1lao5UUac

A train passenger in New York was captured on video licking his entire shoe while other passengers watched in stunned silence.

The man seems oblivious to the discomfort of strangers around him as he removes his shoe and thoroughly licks every inch of it.

While the man seated next to him pretends not to notice the spectacle, the licker finishes the job and dusts off his foot before calmly putting his shoe back on.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:01:06 pm by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline wolfter

Re: wow
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 12:59:19 pm »
Why the hell do I click on your links?  That is nasty!
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 01:02:25 pm »
Why the hell do I click on your links?  That is nasty!

try this one then... it's the "remix" version :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUnTYYwOFs0

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 01:02:46 pm »
Ho-hum. Not impressed. He never licked the bottom. My slaves always lick the bottom as well.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 01:06:59 pm »
Did you guys see the youtube video of the massive rat that climbed over a NYC subway passenger's face during rush hour while the person was dozing off?  That was several months ago.

You never see fun stuff on the subway in Philadelphia. No crazed people giving sermons about Jesus loudly or men without legs with homemade rolling carts scooting down the aisle asking for money.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:09:25 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 01:07:18 pm »

Ahem (clears throat), I bet his wife goes to work with a huge smile on her face though...

good technique... proof practice makes perfect.

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 01:07:52 pm »

LOL @ this..
While the man seated next to him pretends not to notice  [/i]
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 01:09:17 pm »
Give the man the benefit of the doubt , maybe he stepped into something good .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 01:09:48 pm »
And THIS definitely doesn't happen in Philadelphia -- this is totally better than the shoe licker! I think he must have been snorting some of those goat-killing bath salts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYYeS7gA40

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 01:27:01 pm »
You never see fun stuff on the subway in Philadelphia.

I can say that my claim to fame is that I rode the train with these girls a few weeks back.  I didn't know who they were until I overheard them bragging talking about this

This time around they were eating pizza. No one said shit to them. I almost asked for their autographs since we were sitting adjacent to one another   :-X
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 01:32:17 pm »
I can say that my claim to fame is that I rode the train with these girls a few weeks back.  I didn't know who they were until I overheard them bragging talking about this

This time around they were eating pizza. No one said shit to them. I almost asked for their autographs since we were sitting adjacent to one another   :-X

Oh yeah, I saw that video -- good one.  So you were actually on the train when that happened?

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 01:38:05 pm »
Oh yeah, I saw that video -- good one.  So you were actually on the train when that happened?

Nah, it was afterwards.  I heard about it all over the place, but had never seen the video. And then when they were rehashing it, I came home and scoured youtube to see what they were talking about and sure enough, it was them.

We were all sitting in the same vicinity, when I saw them.  Some guy was hitting on them, and he mentioned seeing them on youtube, so that's how it all started.  I wasn't intentionally eavesdropping but they were yelling over my music.

Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 01:38:45 pm »
Oh here's the awesome rat climbing on the sleeping passenger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1doR9zUtQ8

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 02:09:02 pm »
I can say that my claim to fame is that I rode the train with these girls a few weeks back.

The sound is screwed up, what was the reason for the tension.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 02:19:11 pm »
The sound is screwed up, what was the reason for the tension.

The woman called them animals for eating spaghetti on the train.

Past regimens

Offline mecch

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 02:19:35 pm »
The naked insane racist got some play in local media here.

Youtube should have their own prime time awards show.  But that would only encourage the bad behavior.   I think part of the source of the incivility in the fast food restaurants is the presence of cameras and imbeciles with no more imagination than to copy other "outrageous" behavior.  

After all, solo is saying these girls achieved a sort of celebrity.

"Normal" people acting out.  This has got to stop. All my years on the NY subway I saw very little incivility.   Eccentricity is a different category.  Also, local color.  

Insanity is yet another category.  Shoe licker might be insane.  The buzz on naked racist is schizophrenia.  Seen lots of crazies on public transport and in train stations around the world.  
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 02:22:38 pm »
Oh here's the awesome rat climbing on the sleeping passenger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1doR9zUtQ8

This still cracks me up. No one acts disturbed that there is a rat on the Subway, they just watch him run around, hell one guy just lifts up his foot and casually puts it back down as the rat goes by.  Big-ass rat that is. Me, I would have been screaming and banging on the doors to get out.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mecch

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 02:22:58 pm »
The woman called them animals for eating spaghetti on the train.

Well, she kinda got what she deserved then.  Eating on the subway isn't elegant but its hardly beastly.  When some young people are hungry, eating NOW is the priority.

Offline mecch

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2011, 02:24:20 pm »
I dunno. That rat is so big and juicy it looks kind of unthreatening and scared, in a ferret sort of way.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2011, 02:32:28 pm »
"Normal" people acting out.  This has got to stop. All my years on the NY subway I saw very little incivility.   Eccentricity is a different category.  Also, local color.  

Insanity is yet another category.    

But who's to say that they suffer from any (mental) disorder at all?  As you said, their behavior might just be normal for them   ;)

The only reason I say this, is that I recently heard an interview where someone said that it's not necessarily detrimental to exhibit some of the characteristics of someone (diagnosed) with a personality disorder.

Past regimens

Offline mecch

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 02:45:29 pm »
Either Naked Racist is always insane, or he is having a complete breakdown and temporary insanity, cause that is not a normal guy "acting" insane.

Jury is out on shoe licker.  He's not a danger to the public and he's not performing a hate crime.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 02:47:56 pm »
Who would have known, I've never ridden a subway and didn't know it was improper to eat pasta there.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 02:50:20 pm »
Ho-hum. Not impressed. He never licked the bottom. My slaves always lick the bottom as well.

Men's Boot & ladies pump sucking can be fun, if you like to play that role, I have it's fun  :P you can't be a good dom if your not a good sub, turn-about is always fair-play  :-*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:53:15 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 02:52:19 pm »
She was probably hungry herself, maybe sad cause she's not young and pretty like the spaghetti eaters!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 05:15:56 pm »
I don't think I've talked about this previously on this forum, in fact I don't talk about it much period because it was so fucking disturbing.  Right after 9/11 and during the height of the anthrax attacks (as you may recall the big fear was that it would be disbursed in NYC's subway tunnels) I saw not one but two people jump in front of oncoming subway trains and die.  Actually there was even a third person but I didn't really witness it, but I was on the subway platform right after they cleaned up the body so it figures into the picture.

As you can imagine I had to up my klonopin intake, it was that bad.

Offline MarcoPoz

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 07:00:49 pm »
I don't think I've talked about this previously on this forum, in fact I don't talk about it much period because it was so fucking disturbing.  Right after 9/11 and during the height of the anthrax attacks (as you may recall the big fear was that it would be disbursed in NYC's subway tunnels) I saw not one but two people jump in front of oncoming subway trains and die.  Actually there was even a third person but I didn't really witness it, but I was on the subway platform right after they cleaned up the body so it figures into the picture.

As you can imagine I had to up my klonopin intake, it was that bad.

Holy craaap!  What do you say about something like that?  I'm sorry you experienced that.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.