Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:57:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 239
Total: 240

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Booby Trap  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
Booby Trap
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:59:09 pm »
Woman busted for drunk driving says her big breasts caused DUI charge

It's the breast defense she could come up with.

A Florida woman is facing DUI charges after telling cops her “big breasts” caused her to fail a sobriety test, WTVJ-TV reported.

Maureen Raymond, 49, of Port St. Lucie, was collared in Jensen Beach on Jan. 29 after cops spotted her speeding and crossing double yellow lines before parking across two spaces at a drugstore.

Raymond had slurred speech, glassy eyes and staggered, a deputy wrote in his report, according to the station. She also warned him before she did any roadside tests.

“She told me that I needed to understand that she is big-chested and . . . she is not going to balance well,” he wrote.

“She told me, ‘Big breasts you don’t balance well.’ ”

When asked to walk a straight line, Raymond began to dance — then “began to take her clothes off to show me her breasts and I stopped her.”

She was released on $750 bond the next day.

Maureen Raymond
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
Re: Booby Trap
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:09:11 pm »
Woman busted for drunk driving says her big breasts caused DUI charge

It's the breast defense she could come up with.

“She told me that I needed to understand that she is big-chested and . . . she is not going to balance well,” he wrote.

“She told me, ‘Big breasts you don’t balance well.’ ”

I guess her big Breast didn't help her beat the DUI rap she now has  ::)    I wonder if she can use them as a floatation device or as air-bags  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 03:23:01 pm »
A big ass will get you 10 to life.

:o
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 03:36:12 pm »
She seems very classy.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 03:39:37 pm »
She seems very classy.

Child please  :-* she looks like the mug-shot of Wynonna Judd a few yrs. back  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 08:59:03 pm »
Are you ready for the sequel...?

Woman credits record-setting breasts with saving her life in car crash

A woman is crediting her record-setting 38KKK bosom for saving her life after she wrapped her car around a tree.

Sheyla Hershey, of Houston, Tx., told Radar Online that she was driving to pick up her husband after a Super Bowl party when she lost control of her car and slammed into a tree.

She said the airbags in her Ford Mustang didn't go off — which could have meant serious injury for most people.

But Hershey, who, according to her website, was named as having the largest augmented breasts by her native Brazil's equivalent of the Guiness Book of World Records, says she was saved by her silicone.

“My implants saved my life, my breasts are very sore and I have some scratches on them but I know I would have been badly hurt without them because they are very close to the steering wheel,” she said.

At the time of the crash, Hershey told Radar she was taking drugs for depression, bipolar disorder, vicodin for a headache and a painkiller for the back pain.

She may face charges for driving under the influence of prescription drugs, and was arrested at the scene.

don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline mikeyb39

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 12:16:15 am »
wow!  one slight move and those things would be set free.  I'm not sure how they are staying in that dress.
11/02/2010  cd4-251, vl-591000
12/09/2010  started Atripla
02/18/2011  cd4-425, vl-800
06/10/2011  cd4-447, vl-70
10/10/2011  cd4-666, vl-80
01/05/2012  swiched med (prezista,norvir ,isentress, )
02/10/2012  cd4-733, vl-UD  Viread removed
06/10/2012  cd4-614, vl-UD
12/14/2012  cd4-764, vl-UD
09/01/2013  cd4-785, vl-UD
03/06/2014. cd4- 1078, VL-UD
09/05/2014  cd4-850 , VL-UD
09/05/2014 switched meds isentress, prezcobix -still only two antivirals
10/14/2015  cd4-600 , VL-UD

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 11:05:27 am »
Are you ready for the sequel...?

Is this the other meaning of "endowed"?

:D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:13:57 am by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline Nygreo03

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 02:15:36 am »
Very informative post! I was just looking for a good .EDITED by Mod. but it was good coming across this edifying post. Anyways, I will find that too. Number of DUI cases have increased a lot now days and I don’t want to get in trouble. It is better to take precautions beforehand.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 03:00:15 am by JimDublin »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 03:00:43 am »
Spam spam spam.

Banned.
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.