Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 27, 2024, 01:21:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772928
  • Total Topics: 66309
  • Online Today: 152
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 114
Total: 114

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Sex experience with a sex worker days ago!  (Read 32167 times)

Offline bamboo

Sex experience with a sex worker days ago!
« on: January 16, 2007, 10:04:20 pm »
i had handjobs and rimming with a status unknown gay 2 weeks ago. just exactly after 7 days, i got a very bad ' flu' like symptoms, inlcuding sore throat on day 8 , same day evening got high fever with much sweat, no body pian no rash i guess. day 11, fever gone , day 12, sore throat gone, back to healthy again.

i went to health center for some tests, they use cotton stick get some samle from my thorat, after 2 days, they told me was negative, they did not find anything , hiv test , blood was drawn on day 14 , after a day, was negative .

i have no idea why i got this kinda serious ' flu'. and doctor could not find anything yet.  they just inform me get another test after 10 weeks.

i know handjob is low risk for hiv, but, i think his semen was on my dickhead.

please give me your advice.  ???

Offline RapidRod

Re: no anal no oral, still in fear of HIV, 2 weeks result
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:15:51 pm »
Your risk was not LOW it was a NO risk situation. You didn't require testing at all.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 02:24:30 am »
Thanks for your reply.

What if i have some invisble cuts on my dick, cos i am uncut, very sensitive skin always. again, my health is not so well sometimes, i have Allergic for many things, and does it mean i may much easier get hiv compare to other healthy people?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 05:03:34 am »
You didn't have a risk even if you would have had visible cuts on your penis.

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 05:30:26 am »
Handjobs and rimming has no risk from an HIV standpoint.  However, with rimming without a barrier, there is always the possibility of getting something that can be transmitted from the fecal-oral route---for example, hepatitis A, intestinal parasites, herpes, and other infections. 
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 09:45:32 am »
It's unhealthy to get into "what ifs" about some details you regard as special in relation to a hand job and rimming. Neither of those activities would put you at risk for HIV transmission. Neither one of those very common activities has ever resulted in a confirmed case of HIV transmission and it's safe to say you won't make history by becoming the first.

However, as Coffee has pointed out, rimming does have the potential for many other problems such as intestinal parasites. If you're still having symptoms that's something to discuss with your doctor. In general we recommend that anyone who's sexually active to regularly get a full STD panel done, which means at least annually and every six months is even better.

Nothing you have reported leads to me expect you will get anything other than a negative HIV result when you re-test at 10 weeks. In relation to these activities I wouldn't have even considered testing to be necessary.

Andy Velez

Offline bamboo

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 10:08:36 am »
really thanks for your messages, he cheat me again and again .

i called him, he said he had done a HIV test in December , so , he was 100% sure that he is clean. But, today, he told me that he had unprotected sex just 3 weeks before the test, therefore, i can understand what stoty is now.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 10:13:25 am »
While I appreciate your concerns about your health, I must tell you that using a term like "clean" is considered very rude here. Someone is either HIV negative or positive, but they aren't clean or dirty. So don't use a term like "clean" when discussing HIV status.

As far as your worry about this incident, whether the other fellow is HIV negative or positive is irrelevant. None of the activities put you at risk for HIV transmission so even if he is HIV+ you still weren't at risk.

Have you read the lesson on Transmission on this site? It gives you all the basics about the subject. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.
Andy Velez

Offline bamboo

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 10:21:15 am »
another question, he was kissing my skin, actually there were some fresh cuts on skin, his saliva was on my cuts. does it make me infected?

Offline bamboo

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 10:25:11 am »
sorry, clean is not the word i wanna use, sorry about my English, i am in the Europe, and always scared to die. i am a weak man.

please forgive me, i just need more support from you guys, i trust you so i came here.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 10:39:42 am »
Kissing is absolutely not in any way a risk for transmission including via his saliva.

You are worrying needlessly no matter what else your mind comes up with.
Andy Velez

Offline bamboo

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 12:15:08 pm »
Andy, you are right.

i have searched for Saliva, handjob, rimming in many websites. they showed HIV would not transmitted by those ways, just not that easy.

Saliva does not conatain enough virus to infect a health person, but, if saliva also contains blood or some other fluid, that may infect people. for instance, HIV person has bleeding gum problem. or sore in his/her mouth.

hmmm... handjob is same for sure i can say , i believe it now.

Thanks for your comments. really helpful information , i think all young people need to HIV before they start any sexual contact.

if i did not have that kinda ' ARS' symptoms, i would never connected  it with HIV, best to learn from it before i am a real +.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 01:20:16 pm »
Hi, all Experts.
i think i need your advice if you can offer.

Since i read so many HIV positive stories like how the people noticed they were sick during ARS, i am so scared to think it over, because i had similar situation like them.

Flu like symptoms , my doctor could not give me any hints regarding my illness, just said" sorry, we dont know what happned to you, it is no a flu season, we have no idea ....". i told my gay stories to them, they also suggested me have more test about HIV, i think they just did Elisa , so, i got my Negative result back after 2 weeks mark.

waiting for result is not a easy thing, his result will be told next tuesday, if he is +, my HIV stauts will be greater, if he is --, i will fine without any question.

i think he is also afraid of HIV, he did the test in redcross , not at his University health care unit.

I will update my news shortly, just wanna confirm that all things i have done were low risk or No risk at all.

If i am infected, i will be the most poor guy on earth, cos i might be the first case according to HANDJOB, SALIVA, RIMMING......

Let's  go and see.

all experts, please show your comments.

Many thanks for your time.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 01:36:38 pm »
Give it a break. You didn't have a risk period. End of Story.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 01:02:07 am »
hello,Rapid

i have some questions to ask, i read others post, they were wasking does saliva have ability to make people get HIV. I was confused it by this topic cos some other information in different websites.

you said once HIV blood out of human body, they could not anything. But, why there were some cases reported about dentist accidents?

some offical HIV websites showed sharing tools has risk for HIV, such as toy.....

IF HIV vrius is very weak out of human body, that means we dont need any  degem in health care, we can use any needles as we wish???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 02:50:49 am »
In 1990, the CDC reported on an HIV-infected dentist in Florida who apparently infected some of his patients while doing dental work. Studies of viral DNA sequences linked the dentist to six of his patients who were also HIV-infected. The CDC has not yet been able to establish how the transmission took place. No additional studies have found any evidence of transmission from provider to patient in health care settings.

CDC has documented rare cases of patients contracting HIV in health care settings from infected donor tissue. Most of these cases occurred due to failures in following universal precautions and infection control guidelines. Most also occurred early in the HIV epidemic, before established screening procedures were in place
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 02:55:51 am by RapidRod »

Offline bamboo

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 03:14:51 am »
yes, thanks.

but, i was ask Saliva.
Saliva does contain small amount of HIV virus, my risk was that his mustache made my skin broken , then licked my wounds. Am i in risk?

i think you are an expert, so please give me some clue about why i have ARS symptoms.

Even Doctor could not tell me any reason.

ARS starts after 7 days is very common?
recovered within 5 days is very common?

If HIV virus is that kinda weak, why so many people got it every year, and never stoped.

Of course i wanna stay well and stay safe. But, since i got that symptom and experience those sex contacts, i could not sit here without any thoughts.

i am worring so i am here.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 03:23:50 am »
Saliva also contains enzymes, amylase and other chemicals that inactivate HIV.  Saliva is not infectious.

Like Rod has said you were not at risk of HIV.  You honestly need to move on from this, because you will get the same answer from all of us. 

You were not at risk, believe it or not.  To save your sanity, wait until 3 months has passed from your date of "exposure", and test reliably for your NEGATIVE result.  Please move on from this, you do not have HIV from what situation you described.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 03:52:00 am »
God, i called AIDS helpline just now.

the lady told me that if partner's semen on my dick, that is possible for me to get HIV, also partner's saliva conatains virus can make me infected thruogh a small fresh cut.

i dont think AIDS helpline made a lie, i trust them.

The lady suggested me have a test after 2 months at least for a reliable result. PRC was not used in my case due to so expensive. i can say previous negative result was not ok in this case.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 03:58:00 am »
Knock it off. You were never at risk and getting saliva or semen on your penis has never been a risk. You have been given the facts, if that is not what you want to hear, get a test, collect your negative result and move on.

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 03:58:42 am »
bamboo
There was no risk in any of those activities you described. However I can say there is risk to your sanity if you can't move on with this understanding. Without question, you will worry excessively, allow your fears to consume all of your waking hours surfing the internet and become a miserable wreck of a person thinking about all the "what ifs".

Testing for this is not the answer, learning to understand that certain activities, such as yours, are completely safe and that other activities have various levels of risk, would be far more productive; start with the lessons on this site.

You weren't exposed regardless of the shopping list of symptoms you took to your doctor. Your thoughts are your worst enemy here. If you had a risk you would have been told, simple as that.

Your hotline lady has heard your type of story day in and day out, after awhile they get the feeling they are talking to a brick walls so they tell you that if they think you've had a risk get a test. Why try to talk reason to someone who's mind is on the bullet train to nowhere when they can be easily rid of you by telling you to test.
Give it a rest.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 04:06:17 am by 411 »

Offline bamboo

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 09:01:10 am »
Rod

please give me some advice.

he is Postitive.

ok, my hiv + possbility getting greater since i knew he is positive. and he is not taking any med and just infcted not very long time, i guess his loda is very high.

1. Does it mean i may get this virus much easier than others( my immune system is weak, i always get sick )?

2. i know symptoms means nothing , but, actually many HIV + people had this kinda experience at first weeks, i would not say means nothing.

3. my doctor does not know what happend to my ' flu' period, and she said now it is not a flu season, from all normal lab test , she would not say i got a flu. So, if doctor does not know the story based on normal test, what would be?

4. some doctor say Saliva is no risk at all , some say yes, it is risk for open wounds and sores. should i believe it or not?

5. ARS starts at day 7, very common or rare?

Thanks for your help always.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 09:12:44 am »
You didn't have a risk, you are not experiencing ARS. ARS happens 2-4 weeks after infections. You would better be helped by speaking to a person at your mental health facility.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 09:22:29 am »
sorry about my English,

starts 2- 4 weeks after infection? means day 14-28?

my friend, who is Positive, got infected last year, his ARS was very serious and send to hosipital for 2 weeks treatment, he told me his ars starts on day 8.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 09:24:58 am »
What happened to him has no bearing on you. You didn't have a risk. End of Story.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 09:35:28 am »
i am 26, and studying at uni, there're only around 100 hiv new cases have been reported eveyyear in Finland. i know my risk is low here, my health care nurse did suggested me have more tests , she is professional i think, if she thought i was not in risk at all, she would not ask me do any HIV test including hepat ABC and syphilis.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 10:02:39 am »
bamboo, you are in a mind set and there is nothing further that we can do for you on this forum. Go test, get your negative result and be done with it. 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 11:00:11 am »
You have absolutely no basis for needing any HIV tests. Feelings and fears about HIV are not facts.

You can choose to worry all you want to about HIV, but there's no basis in HIV science for your concern.

As Rod has indicated, we've done what we can for you here. If you can't let go of this unwarranted concern, then maybe it's time to talk with a counselor or other mental health specialist to find out why you can't let go of this needless concern.

This is not an HIV situation. PERIOD.

Andy Velez

Offline bamboo

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 02:36:54 am »
Hello, guys.

i could not help my self wirtting another message here.

i am at a small town, no special HIV or mental health care here, i can only call my parents for some comfort everyday, they gave me quite a lot support.

I called AIDS help line , they said i was in risk, but not a big risk . still wanna me have another test in 10 weeks. i could not wait for that long time. sshcool works made me crazy , i only eat two light meals every day . the only thing i wanna do is sleeping , over 12 hours, just kills time.

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 02:51:15 am »
Just go and get yourself tested conclusively and reliably at the 3 month post incident mark.  You obviously do not want to listen to any of us when we say that you were not at risk, so go and get your test done and collect your negative result, maybe you will believe that?

If you are having trouble with anxiety please talk to your doctor or other health care professional about it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 02:54:17 am by cubbybear »

Offline bamboo

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 09:46:02 am »
Hi, RapidRod.

IF you dont mind, can u tell me your experience or other people's experience.

i am wondering if HIV is so weak to transimitted , why so many positive cases have been reported every year among gay group. since most of gay people knew unprotected anal is very risky, they have already use all protection as much as they can. in another word, HIV in gay group should be decrease rapidly.

as alll experts said here, handjobs and rimming are no risk at all, i think handjobs are very common for gay people, if totally safe, how come some of them getting HIV ...

Thanks .

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 09:54:12 am »
Unprotected anal sex and IV drug use.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 10:09:06 am »
many thanks for your message.

just read some posts in ' i just tested poz' , quite many people dont even know when they infected and who made them . however, ARS stage , they can remember that they had Sore Throat and Fever.

yes, i wanna know, My sore throat is kinda lump in my throat, hard to eat any food. i would say that was my first time to experience it.

could you tell me if fever and sore throat without any  inflammation or virus been found in lab test, is it possible ARS?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 10:23:09 am »
You have to be infected to have ARS. If you have ARS, you get a gambit of illnesses all at one that last from 1-2 weeks and they all leave all at once.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 10:34:02 am »
yes, it was 5 days long, from monday to Friday evening.

my msn is bamboo-salt@hotmail.com

i think u are a nice guy, could you please add me ?

wanna hear other' voice.

Living in this small town, i am almost mad.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 12:35:24 pm »
Rapidrod,

i think i still need to talk to u here.

i know that it is not good to repeat my thought again and again here, you and other experts had experinced the ARS and read so many about this topic, please dont be angry, i just feel so uncomfortable since i was sick for 5 days on bed.

if i and my doctor know what cause my fever and sore throat , i will not stay here for that long time, i know nothing about my illness, all lab tests were negative, i am in a small town , the health care center does not really know anything about ARS, they just told me that if u feel ok, then u are ok.

what i can do

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2007, 01:23:04 pm »
What you can do is get actively busy in a positive way in your life, whether it's in relation to school or other.

Don't waste any energy on telling us you cannot do that because you're so worried about HIV. That isn't going to fly here.

Right now you are on the verge of having become addicted to worry and drama. That is definitely bad for your health. When you find yourself beginning to obsess again about yet another HIV detail that pops into your mind, notice it, take a breath and let it go. Different sorts of other things, feelings and ideas will come up then if you're open to that happening.

We can't magically wave a wand and make you feel differently or better. You have to do some work about it. And if you can't manage that then get some counseling in school.

Feelings aren't facts and you have no basis for concern about HIV. No matter what your mind may say to the contrary. Really. 
Andy Velez

Offline bamboo

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2007, 01:31:02 pm »
Thanks , Andy.

every time i read the reply, i feel much better indeed.

I called him several times these days, he did not wanna talk to me anymore, he knows i might be infected by him, just ignore me.

i did not make any drama here, all i said are truth, if i get a positive result on week 6 ? what u guys will say?

Offline bamboo

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2007, 01:41:59 pm »
again, my flu like symptoms were gone without any meds.

During that sick period, i was drinking water only, no food. However, no matter how much water i took, my throat still has kinda lump inisde, lasted 5 days . fever was high, cos i had very much sweat during the sleep.

if i did not have sex contact at that time, if my ARS symptom did not start exactly after 7 days when i had contact, if my doctor could give me a resaonable asnwer about my illness, if dont knwo anything about ARS and HIV?

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2007, 02:35:51 pm »
Thanks , Andy.

every time i read the reply, i feel much better indeed.

I called him several times these days, he did not wanna talk to me anymore, he knows i might be infected by him, just ignore me.

i did not make any drama here, all i said are truth, if i get a positive result on week 6 ? what u guys will say?

If it is specifically related to this incident and you are positive, I will print this thread out and eat it.  Then I will tell you to call the Guiness Book people. 

You need help my friend.  You do not, have not are not going through ARS or have HIV.  You really need to seek help other than here, we cannot help you with your fears and anxiety.  Test a thousand times and you will test negative over this.  As for your "symptoms", they sound like a common cold or flu which just because it isnt "flu season" doesnt mean you cant get them. 
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline bamboo

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 03:51:16 pm »
No, u dont need to eat that sheet.

before any test, i just wanna know what made me sick(fever and sore throat with lump), i guess all positive people who experienced ARS , their doctors could not give any positive answer by the symptoms, cos so strange, no virus, no bacteria, nothing been found.

If any one can give me a clue, i will give up for sure.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 03:56:00 pm »
Go to your family doctor to see about your symptoms, you didn't have a risk of contracting HIV. This is not an HIV concern.

Offline bamboo

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 04:03:35 pm »
From theBody

Safe activities have no risk for spreading HIV. Abstinence (never having sex) is totally safe. Sex with just one partner is safe as long as neither one of you is infected and if neither one of you ever has sex or shares needles (see Fact Sheet 154) with anyone else.
Fantasy, masturbation or hand jobs (where you keep your fluids to yourself), sexy talk, and non-sexual massage are also safe. These activities avoid contact with blood or sexual fluids, so there is no risk of transmitting HIV.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 04:13:19 pm »
bamboo, we can't make you believe. Go test get your negative result and move on. 

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 04:18:53 pm »
No, u dont need to eat that sheet.

before any test, i just wanna know what made me sick(fever and sore throat with lump), i guess all positive people who experienced ARS , their doctors could not give any positive answer by the symptoms, cos so strange, no virus, no bacteria, nothing been found.

If any one can give me a clue, i will give up for sure.

It's a cold.  Now give up.  They do NOT run tests for the common cold so there is no way to rule this out.  they also do not commonly run tests for the flu as they are very expensive and wouldnt get the results back til you got over the flu!  So they cannot rule this out either! 

There are 2 clues for you.  You promised you'd give up now.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:55:42 pm by ACinKC »
RIDE!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 05:34:18 pm »
Bamboo, it's not our job to convince you of anything. We've simply told you what we think based on the information you gave us about the situation.

We're not here to diagnose your symptoms.

Now you're just getting your jollies and yanking our chain a bit. We're not going to tell you anything more or different than we have.

Consider yourself warned that if you come back with more of the same you're risking getting timed out.

'nuf said.
Andy Velez

Offline bamboo

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 12:03:09 pm »
sorry, me again, i am not going to write any bullshit here.

some questions basiclly about HIV test.

1. after ARS, i mean if a person could feel ARS, how long  virus would be find in his/her blood by Elisa. ( very short period, or still need to take 4 -6 weeks)

2. someone got ARS at week2 and someone got it at week4, their antibody can be conducted at the same time or silmiar time or week2 first , week3 later.

Thanks .

I need to learn more .

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2007, 12:16:18 pm »
Week 6 is a good indicator no matter when or IF ARS symptoms are present.  Retest at 13 weeks for your conclusive negative.  No matter HOW you spin this youre neg.  And by the way... you promised to give up.
RIDE!!!

Offline bamboo

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2007, 12:36:00 pm »
Thanks for you message.

yes, give up after got the clue of my illness.

just could not stop thinking about HIV, have already tried call some hotlines seeking support from them, but, they just listen , could not do anything else.

i found a HIV support in my town, only open 2 hours on every tuesday organized by redcross.

how about this weekend?

i could not talk to my classmates with this issue, only some gay friends, please understand me. i think most of people when they were in fear of HIV, they just could not any positive things, otherwise, nobody comes to this iforum.

your forum is offering best information to stressful people, thanks to this forum , helping us learn more and keep in touch with each other.

please dont kick me out, i am just so weak and will go to redcross next tuesday.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 12:39:48 pm »
HIV Support groups are not for people that think they have contracted HIV. It for people that have HIV. Don't insult them by going there.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.