Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:58:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Very dry mouth and fingering plus......  (Read 24290 times)

Offline lanie007

Very dry mouth and fingering plus......
« on: January 09, 2007, 01:59:12 pm »
hi people, ok i read that no you cant get hiv from fingering someone but i dont see how that is true..
what i did was finger a woman and forgot i had a cut on my hand from about 3 hours before. i did only finger her like 5 minutes and then finger was dry and then went and washed my hand with dish soap perty good. i read on this site that it dont happen like that and then went on the cdc website and looked and a few others. alot of other websites say you can, and the cdc website does not say for sure.
now if there is a health worked with a cut on their hand and they get blood or other body fulids on the cut they are at risk right? i read that is a way people get hiv so why not fingeriing?
one other quick question...
if you shave your area (males) and cut yourself. a few cuts on the nuts then later that night you go out and have sex with a women and wear a condom but her cum and fulids go all over you nuts that are cut whats your risk???
i know there has to be some risk because if there is not i then have no clue how hiv is spread other than dirty needles.
any info great thanks

Offline RapidRod

Re: fingering a woman with cut on my hand help
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 03:06:44 pm »
You're correct you don't get infected because you have a little cut on your hand, or fingers or the base of your penis or your balls. It doesn't happen like that. Little cuts, abrasions and nicks are not a reason to be concerned with HIV transmission. Healthcare personnel is a different set of circumstances. They only get tested when they know they have actually been exposed, lacerations by broken bones, test tubes, blood bath to the eyes and needle injections.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 03:16:43 pm »
hi, ok but how is this a no risk?? if blood or cum male or female gets on a body part that has a cut that has to be a risk.
if not can you please explain that what is the difference of putting a penis in a vigina to a finger with a cut on it? and if the case of putting the penis is a way to get it from what i understand is the penis needs a tiny cut from the sex to get in so if a finger has this opening already how would that not be a risk?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 03:24:28 pm »
No it does not have to be a risk nor is it. Did you lacerate your hand at the time and it needed stitches? Did you required stitches in your bag so your balls don't fall out? IF YOU ANSWERED NO, then you didn't have a risk. A risk has to be a major lacerations or puncture, not a nick, not a scratch, not an abrasion.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 03:48:50 pm »
ok then please so i understand, how then do people get hiv from just putting your penis with nocut on it in a hiv vigina? from what i know super tiny cuts can happen from sex and that is how you can get it. is that right? and if so then why would the cuts onthe nuts or on my finger be at no risk but a super tiny one from sex on my penis be a risk??? no, no stiches just a cut from 3 hours prior that lost like 2 drops of blood but then when idid get home i poured rubbing achloe on it and it burned.
i just really want to understand all this. it just makes no sence a cut on penis from sex can give you hiv but a cut on finger cant???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 03:52:54 pm »
Before you go and ask anymore questions. Go to the "Welcome" there and read the lessons on transmission. You should have already read them before you made your first post.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 04:04:29 pm »
i did read that ans is does say that hiv can get into someone by needles, cuts and sex. thats why i would like to know how a cut finger is no risk. thank you

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 05:21:38 pm »
I'm not going to go on with this. You didn't finger her with a badly cut finger, or hand. You were not at risk. If you want to test over this, go ahead and test and collect your negative result.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 05:36:50 pm »
hi thats fine if you are done with it. thanks for your input. anyone else just wannt to make sence of this for me? i just want to understand why the risk would be lower from a finger with a cut on it than i penis without any cuts on it? anyone please... ???

Offline lanie007

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 05:39:30 pm »
also anyone know the aids hotline 800 number? i want to call to see what they have to say about this. thanks

Offline lanie007

Re: Anal fluids and HIV transmission
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 10:42:18 pm »
this to me is a grey area. i just read on this site in the forum i just tested pos. that a guy dont know how he got it and did not have unprotected sex. i think it can happen and did happen to people. sure it might be harder than unsafe sex to get it but you still have a chance. and no not a chance like getting hit by a medator, more like a real chance

Offline RapidRod

Re: Anal fluids and HIV transmission
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 11:07:30 pm »
lanie007, keep your thoughts and question in your own thread. You are not to post in any other thread other than your own.  You don't get HIV from a receiving a blowjob and it is almost nil for giving one. It's very, very rare for someone to contract HIV from giving someone head.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 11:09:43 pm by RapidRod »

Offline lanie007

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 01:30:06 pm »
hi, well i am just concerned i put myself at risk. it might be a low risk but i feel it was a risk. i called the aids hotline and they agree with me and checked a few other sites and say you can.
another question.. does anyone know how accurate the tests are you can get online for like 15.00? they say they are 99% and i did see a show on tv where they were testing kids in africa with them. you just drop a little blood on a area and add 2 drops of stuff and then either one line comes up if neg. or 2 for pos.
just wanted to know if these are real tests? any info great thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 01:54:06 pm »
Call back to the AIDS hotline and find out. They told you it was a risk, we didn't because it's not a risk.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 02:08:02 pm »
oh sorry about that other post then. but do you know anything about them tests and if they work?? thank you. i ordered some and it happened like 10 weeks ago. please let me know your thoughts on these tests

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 02:49:25 pm »
The is only one FDA approved test that is approved for home testing. The Home Access® HIV-1 Test.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 03:26:50 pm »
Lanie, believe me if you keep surfing around you will come up with lots of support to feed your worst fears about any risk. All Rod or anyone here can tell you is what we know from experience + what you have read in the Transmissions lesson.

Of course you have selectively read the material and picked out what feeds your fears. There is a world of difference between putting your penis into a vagina or an anus without wearing a condom and having nicks, bruises, cuts or other on your hand and fingers into a vagina.

The urethra of the penis or foreskin if you're not circumcised offer a receptive means of access for HIV. Those nicks, cuts and such do not other than theoretically. In the real world of HIV we know transmission doesn't happen that way. Anyone who says it is potentially risky is only hedging and covering themselves. Could infection happen that way? Yes. But in the real world it doesn't.

You are worrying needlessly, but like Rod said, if you are going to hold on to this concern, get tested at 13 weeks past your (non)exposure and collect the inevitable negative result.

Now it's your move.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline mdstudent

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 07:14:24 pm »
This isn't my thread, so I apologize if I'm breaking a rule by posting here.  To answer the question about why an intact (no cuts) penis inserted in the vagina is a risk:  Like Andy said, the urethra and underside of an uncircumcised foreskin are potential routes for HIV infection.  What he didn't say, and I gather was your question, is why.  This is because those areas are mucous membranes, and not regular skin as most people think of it.  Regular skin like that on your arms and hands has a thick outer coating of dead epithelial cells made up of a hard protein called keratin.  This layer is built from the build up of dying skin cells and is constantly shedding from the outer layers and being regenerated from below.  This is also the body's most effective barrier to infection of any kind.  You can imagine that it would be hard for a non-motile particle like a virus (HIV has no way to move itself, just literally goes with the flow) to penetrate several redundant levels of compacted protein. 

Mucous membranes, on the other hand, are a living type of skin.  They are not keratinized (i.e. lack the protective outer layer), and the surface is made up of living cells.  They are much thinner than regular skin, and have more blood flowing near the surface.  What is very important for HIV transmission, though, are the white blood cells that are near the surface of membranes.  They travel among the cells and grab particles that are not recognized as part of the body (antigens) and then travel back to the rest of the immune system and present those antigens to the other breeds of white cells.  When those cells find the virus mingling among the surface cells, they grab it and take it to other immune cells deaper within the body for processing.  In this act, they give the virus a route into the bloodstream. 

Technically, this is happening in regular skin, as well.  If you've ever had poison ivy, it's because the antigen from the plant absorbed deep enough into the protective layer of your skin to be found by your immune cells, which gobbled it up and presented it to other, more aggressive immune cells, resulting in a localized inflammation.  However - it has been written that for HIV to be transmitted in this way, it would require a very large number of viruses to sit on the skin for a prolonged amount of time.  My understanding is that this would only apply to a large area of highly infectious blood or concentrated viral culture medium (like from a HIV research lab).  I don't believe any cases have been reported of this happening, so, to every day people in every day situations, the chance of being infected through intact skin is essentially nonexistant.

It's not my role in these forums to advise others on their risk, so I will avoid doing that here, but I just wanted to give a little explanation of "why" mucous membranes are considered at risk while intact skin is not.

This is just the mechanism as understood by a medical student.  If any of the experts see something I've blatantly misrepresented, please correct me.
-m

Offline lanie007

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 07:47:25 pm »
hi andy, thanks for your info to. i know and trust a finger without a cut you would not get hiv but the cut in my hand just wirried me. the cut was from like 3 hours befor and only bled like 1 minute. well i hope you guys are right and i respect all the answers you guys give, and can only hope you guys are all right. the stress is messing me all up. thanks for telling me also why a penis is easier to, to get it.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:03 pm »
hi, ok i just got my results from the home access kit. i did the mail in kit, it was negitive at the 8th week like 57 days after my scare. is that test perty reliable? on the phone they said i should wait 6 months from my date worried and test to be sure.. anyone some thoughts on this thank you..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 03:15:24 am »
You didn't need to test to begin with and you sure don't need to test at 6 months.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 12:01:14 pm »
is the home access test they do a good one then???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 12:16:45 pm »
Home Access test is the only FDA approved test to be done at home. If the test is not done at the proper time, it is not conclusive. But in  your no risk case anytime would be conclusive. It's your 59 bucks.

http://www.fda.gov/cber/infosheets/hiv-home.htm

Offline lanie007

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 04:23:15 pm »
getting worried again, my 57 days 8 weeks home access test was neg. should i do a 13 week test?

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 04:24:17 pm »
See rods previous reply.  The one right above yours which is above this one.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline lanie007

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 01:48:08 pm »
ok, to put this to rest.. i read that after 22 days most people will test positive if they have it. and 90 some percent will by 6 weeks. so my question really is. the home access test i took that was negitive at 57 days like 8 weeks after my fear, is this a test that would show if i was positive in that time???? thats my big question. i know you say i had no risk but just want to know if this test (home access) would show in that time. that is my question. or is there some other test that shows more in that time? thats my big question. please answer this about the home access test.. thanks guys

Offline lanie007

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 07:25:27 pm »
hi anyone a reply to my above post please

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 07:56:30 pm »
22 days is the AVERAGE time to seroconversion. All but the smallest number will seroconvert within 4-6 weeks after a risky incident.

In your case 57 days is sufficient for a reliable result because you were never at risk to begin with nor was there ever any need to test.

You need to stop this now. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline lanie007

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 09:04:43 pm »
thanks andy. only 1 more question. what kind of test does the home access use???? i hear there are alot of different tests and just wanted to know that.. thanks again for all the info on hear and teaching me new things

Offline lanie007

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 04:39:37 pm »
ok me and my wife are swingers. very soft but still into it. ok my question....
we have a hot girlfriend we know for many years who is bi and did little things but never did i have sex with her because she is allergic to latex. she says she does not have anything but i dont trust no one. she says the only condom she will let me use on her is a lamb skin one.
now my question is, will this help protect me at all? what i am saying is if i had unprotected sex with her and she was positive my chances of getting say would be 1 in 5. so say i use a lamb skin condom would my risk still be 1 in 5? or would it just be more like 1 in 6? or would it help alot like 1 in 200? i know they are not used to protect from std's but they have to give some (even if small) protection. please give me your thoughts.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 04:53:56 pm »
It does not protect against STD's.  The risk factor is something YOU have to decide.  No matter if its 1 in 6 or 1 in 1000, there still is the ONE!  So, you gamble with your health as you see fit.  Don't ask us to condone your actions or rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 in order of riskiness, we won't do it.

PS
Im not judging your swinging activities as we participate in those as well, but ALWAYS protected when its called for.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 05:40:07 pm »
Use polyurethane condoms if she is allergic to latex.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 06:53:54 pm »
hi, ok do you know who makes  polyurethane condoms and where i can find them?
trust me i dont want to put my self at risk so that is why i want to know. even now for blow jobs i will only use a condom if from someone other than my wife and she only gives them if man has one on other than me.
please tell me a brand so i can find these condoms. thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 07:11:42 pm »
Trojan Supra - non latex condoms
Durex Avanti - Polyurethane

Should be able to get them at any store that sells condoms. Those are just two brands I can think of. You should not the correct way to use them.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 07:15:00 pm »
you should not the correct way to use them. whats that mean ron??? and thanks for letting me know about them and if i do have sex with her i will use these. thanks ron for the info

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 07:17:26 pm »
Use them consistantly. Hold on to them on withdraw and changing positions and pay close attention for breakage.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 07:21:20 pm »
ok cool got it. i will and trust me we will always wear condoms. at best i will lick tits and finger only when i know my hands have no cuts. i will stay safe. thanks for all the info. gob bless you and keep up the good work on info.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 07:16:22 pm »
ok back can someone look at this link and just tell me what kind of tests these are??? i know they are not fda apporved but just wanted to know what kind of test this is.. thank you

http://www.easykit.info/howto.php

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 07:25:54 pm »
If it's not an FDA approved test, forget about a discussion on the subject.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2007, 02:22:25 pm »
hi guys here again.  :o ok. this time i checked my blood sugar level with one of them needle pricks in my finger, cleaned up and went to a strip club later that night. i got a lap dance and forgot about pricking my finger like 1 hour ago. anyway i had the finger i pricked in her for like 3 minutes. my finger was wet from her and my needle stick was like 1 hour before that. am i at risk? i did wash my hands after lap dance but not sure if her fulid could get in that finger prick hole from a hour ago?
i did prick my finger today and seen how long it bleeds if i sqeeze it and bleeds like 3 hours after prick if i sqeeze it. thanks guys

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 02:24:54 pm »
lane,

Cuts, scrapes, hangnails, puncture wounds, none of these things change the fact that fingering is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Perhaps it's time you sought counseling in order to learn how to deal with these anxieties of yours. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline lanie007

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 02:39:59 pm »
hi thanks ann. so i am going to be fine from this??? i know fingering is not a real risk but it worried me because i just pricked my finger 1 hour before i did it and she made that finger really wet. just scared some fulid got in tiny finger prick hole that was fresh.. what you are saying is unless that finger was dripping blood from new new fresh big cut and i put it in her i have nothing to worry about??

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 02:53:47 pm »
What Ann said is that you do not contract HIV from fingering with a cut, abrasion, nick, needle poke, or scabe on your finger.

Offline lanie007

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 02:33:51 pm »
hi again.. ok i cant get past the pinky finger i rubbed on the strippers vagina. like i said i pricked my finger to check my blood sugar before the strip club and it was 3 to 4 hours before (when i pricked my finger i checked my meter for the time) the finger rubber her vigina. the finger just rubbed the outside and was a little moist like 5 minutes after i did wash my hands..
now though under my right armpit is sore like my glands under that arm and that was the right pinky finger that rubbed her vagina. so i am worried the virus is starting there. no other glands hurt just that one. its been close to 2 weeks since then. i am trying to get this into my head that how could i get it like this and it just dont seem i can move on.
now on another note: whats the difference between documented and reported cases??? like if i would end up testing positive from this finger prick and rubbing is it 1. i report it and no other action taken (reported) 2. if i report it and then we find the stripper and they test her and she has it and i do. is that documented?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2007, 03:23:05 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2007, 04:13:03 pm »
Lane,

Please read Rodney's post twice and consider yourself warned.

You didn't have a risk and if you cannot let this go, perhaps it's time you sought therapy in order to learn ways of coping with your anxiety. And see your doctor about your physical problems. It's nothing to do with hiv.

There's nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline lanie007

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2007, 06:06:54 pm »
ron and ann, i am sorry i am gonna talk to someone about my anxiety tomorrow and talk to my doctor tomorrow about hiv too. i will test again in like 10 more weeks to just clear my own mind. i think i need more than just the paxil i take for anxiety. also i did put this past me til my underarm starting hurting and then starting freaking out again.
trust me i respect your answers and they really help and if my underarm was not sore i would not have asked anymore about it. i will test in 10 more weeks to ease my own mind yet even if i did not have a risk. thank you

Offline lanie007

Re: Very dry mouth and fingering plus......
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 01:16:00 pm »
hi guys, back from my doctor and hiv test place. doctor gave me xanax for my anxiety .5 mg 30 pills and told me to take only if and when i have like panic attack symptoms. he told me that hiv could happen from this but like a 1 in 1000 chance. i then went to hiv test place and talked to a counselor who i told my stroy to, she told me there are so many what ifs and she said anything is possible but in my case she said if the needle stick was not bleeding and was from 3 to 4 hours prior and only rubbed her vagina and that finger was wet from vaginal fulid that there was a chance and then she said just like the chance of me leaving here and finding a bag full of money in the street and smiled. and she told me till i find that big bag of money in the street that i should be fine from this. she also told me its easier to bleed out than it is to have something get into a cut too. so even if it did or was bleeding (and it was not) it would still be hard for hiv to make its way in like that.
now, ann, ron and andy. i really respect you guys and if you take donations i would love to give for your help and please respond back, i am upset to that i made you guys mad too and i am sorry for that thanks again tom and let me know about how to donate to you. tom

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 03:33:29 pm »
We don't accept donations here. If you're wanting to do something related to HIV, give to your local AIDS service organization. They always need help.

As far as your situation personally is concerned you have absolutely no basis in HIV science to be further concerned. If that means anything to you.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline lanie007

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:43 pm »
hi andy thank you very much you guys are very good people and good friends to all. i wish you guys the best and if i would ever get hiv i would love to be part of what you guys do. but i am going to keep myself busy and not go see strippers as much. i will test in 10 more weeks to just help my anxiety and when i go to the hiv test place i will find out how to donate something to them. thanks guys and ladies and keep up the good work. ;)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.