Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:17:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 231
Total: 233

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: what it is all about  (Read 7287 times)

Offline kcmetroman

what it is all about
« on: August 08, 2006, 04:41:19 pm »
When I put together the design for the T-shirts, it was a collaborative effort by all of us.  The design has made it's way not only to the shirts, but the candle ceremony, as well as Dingo's CD.  It represents AMG 2006.  It represents US, as a group.  As such, I am very proud that it is identified that way, and want my memories of it to always be fond. 

Do we want this?

or this

Please, lets all move forward and make this the occasion that we all want and need.  We have the power to do that.

Offline The Canuck

Re: what it is all about
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 04:49:33 pm »
Please, lets all move forward and make this the occasion that we all want and need.  We have the power to do that.

It shall be done...and besides...moving backward will make us look like Michael Jackson...I don't wanna... ;)

Regards,

The Canuck
(Who isn't Billy Jean )

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 06:40:47 pm »
Yeah... I don't do the moon walk either......... ::)
I love the design KC........WOW :P

MODIFIED to add:

Don't sweat the bullshit, KC............You've done a great job and we really really really appreciates it!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 03:11:27 am by david25luvit »
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 07:36:06 pm »
John,

I love the logo more and more, each time I see it.   I cannot wait for us all to be together!

hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 07:53:13 pm »
WE ARE THE POWER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ....................
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 08:19:05 pm »
I'd like to publically thank kcmetroman for such tireless effort in getting the shirts together, ordering them, handling the money and lugging them to Montreal (or are they being drop shipped?)

Anyways, it's still a whole lotta work and the logo truly does tie everthing together. 

I hope that whoever is putting the welcome packets together includes this logo on the copies as well because it is truly the defining symbol of this gathering.

Offline Trish

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 09:13:44 am »
I'd like to publically thank kcmetroman for such tireless effort in getting the shirts together, ordering them, handling the money and lugging them to Montreal (or are they being drop shipped?)

Bailey, the shirts are at my mom's house now -- we'll be carting them up to Montreal in our rental car.

David, I see that you edited your post... thank you.  Cause I was going to respond to your remark.  Just thanks for changing it.

See ya'all in Montre'all!!! ;D
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 09:43:11 am »
Okay Momma Trish........  Consider me SMACKED :P
What do I know.........I'm a freaking Alabama fag....
But at least now I know I'm not INVISIBLE ::)
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline Trish

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 09:51:21 am »
No big deal David -- I wasn't going to chastise you, just correct you.  Really, it's cool. :)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:54:36 pm »
John, my dear,

You've done such a terrific job on this logo, WOW, everytime I see it, I get GOOSE BUMPS!!

If we're voting, I like the one on the top the best. (Course, I've said that about other things, too :o)

Awesome, brother.

With love,

Zeph
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 06:20:27 pm »
John,

I had not really seen the logo until this thread, or more probably I just don't remember seeing it.  Anyway, it is stunning and captures the true essence of why we are all going to Montreal and the common bond that we share.  You have done an outstanding job and thank you for all of your efforts to make this gathering just that much more enjoyable.

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 07:27:29 pm »
Hey Trish...

What's the chances of getting a good PADDLING instead? :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.