Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:11:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 231
Total: 231

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: " I do care, don't fuck me"  (Read 37115 times)

Offline Ihavehope

• Yes, I'm a cry baby, AND WHAT?
" I do care, don't fuck me"
« on: January 27, 2007, 07:30:57 pm »
Just thought I would start a more positive thread. I think sex is a natural thing and we all need it at some point or another but I think it has slowed down for me. Has it happened since you were diagnosed? I just know that If i choose to have sex it will be with my eyes wide open. I will protect myself and the person I am having sex with and disclouse my status if asked or before I start a LTR. Just my opinion. I think it's our responsibility to not spread the disease regardless of what the person you are having sex with wants to use protection.
Infected: April 2005
12/6/06 - Diagnosed HIV positive
12/19/06 - CD4 = 240  22% VL = 26,300
1/4/07 - CD4 = 200 16% VL = ?
2/9/07 = Started Kaletra/Truvada
3/13/07 = CD4 = 386 22% VL ?

Offline cubbybear

Re: " I do care, don't fuck me"
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 07:44:52 pm »
My sex drive has increased since i was diagnosed, but then again I was pretty sick when I was diagnosed.. but now im back to normal (thanks truvada and sustiva my two best friends for now...)  I've been hitting the pubs and stuff on the prowl for a bit of fun.. in what ever form that is.  I will only disclose if asked, but in saying that I will NEVER put anyone at risk and will always have safe sex.  I'm selfish, I'll keep hiv to myself.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 07:45:48 pm »
I think it's our responsibility to not spread the disease regardless of what the person you are having sex with wants to use protection.

And I totolly agree with you !!

HIV should stop WITH US" I felt that way in 1985, when I was infected, I feel even more strongly that way today...

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline dtwpuck

• дано мне тело, что мне делать с ним?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 08:02:53 pm »
I always disclose.  I usually find myself playing with poz guys though...  a lot of neg guys get squirrelly about playing... and then they start asking questions like "if you blow me, is it safe"   and then I start answering with things like "if you don't know what's safe and not safe by now, you should probably consider celibacy"

I do find myself serosorting as a result.  I am tired of being the educator and would rather feel like sex isn't something that brings anxiety to my partner... or fear of spreading it to me.

Floating through the void in the caress of two giant pink lobsters named Esmerelda and Keith.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 08:21:38 pm »
I'm with puck on this one.  I hate having to bring pie charts and bar graphs along with lube and poppers to a hook up.  it's cumbersome.  Or having to do play by play analysis like I'm the John Madden of fucking or something.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 08:23:37 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 08:25:09 pm »
I'm with puck on this one.  I hate having to bring pie charts and bar graphs along with lube and poppers to a hook up.  it's cumbersome.  Or having to do play by play analysis like I'm the John Madden of fucking or something.

What if it was like the John Madden doing the feminine hygiene product commercial on MadTV? 

"Monkey."
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 08:26:30 pm »
And I'm with puck and Tim on this too. If I lived in a bigger city, I'd probably play with other poz guys only.
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 08:28:19 pm »
What if it was like the John Madden doing the feminine hygiene product commercial on MadTV? 

"Monkey."

That's what I was thinking about as I posted that last bit.

Benj:  Wanna touch my monkey?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline appleboy

• Just me!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 10:11:20 pm »
Ihavehope,
I am right there with you on not spreading it.  I am very open about having HIV and it at times has caused me some pretty bad experiences.  I learned early on that well I was not going to let that bother me and I don't though at times it does kinda bother me.  I will say I have kinda taken a different spin on having sex.  I have decided to just not have sex.  Now I am not saying that is for everyone and I am still not sure it is for me but I am trying it.  My hopes are to some day find someone to share my life with all the ups and downs.  Thanks for your post.
Appleboy
If you are walking down the street and your pants drop to your ankles bend over pick them up and keep on walking!
My Blog

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 10:20:25 pm »
Ummm....meth and man ass is bad. 

Mmmmm-kay?

[attachment deleted by admin]
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 10:27:02 pm »
Spreading HIV is bad.  Yes.  I am capable of understanding that.

Today's lesson brought to you by the letter D.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 10:30:31 pm »

Now don't get all Sesame Street on me!  That's part of what got me in this mess in the first place...

I was more alphabet-friendly than Big Bird.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 10:32:40 pm »

Now don't get all Sesame Street on me!  That's part of what got me in this mess in the first place...

I was more alphabet-friendly than Big Bird.

C is for cocaine and that's good enough for me!

C is for cocaine and that's good enough for me!

Oh, cocaine, cocaine, cocaine starts with 'C!'

Offline Ihavehope

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 10:38:55 pm »
Posted on: Today at 10:27:02 PMPosted by: aupointillimite 
Insert Quote

Was that sarcasm?

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 10:41:37 pm »
At this point, I believe philly might say:

o noes
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 10:42:20 pm »
Posted on: Today at 10:27:02 PMPosted by: aupointillimite 
Insert Quote

Was that sarcasm?

Sarcasm, like its cousin beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline Ihavehope

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 10:44:04 pm »
Hmm.. Being sarcastic about the spread of HIV and talking about cocaine. Hmmm.. then these chicks get mad when they are called out. For those who try to be silly on threads, there is an Off Topic section where you can post jokes and promote your illicit recreations.  :)

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 10:46:23 pm »
Hmm.. Being sarcastic about the spread of HIV and talking about cocaine. Hmmm.. then these chicks get mad when they are called out. For those who try to be silly on threads, there is an Off Topic section where you can post jokes and promote your illicit recreations.  :)

Duly noted.

I have been appropriately shamed and will retreat to where I belong with the other slutty addicts. 

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 10:46:58 pm »
Which section is for self-congratulatory posturing?  Is it here or where?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 10:49:08 pm »
Which section is for self-congratulatory posturing?  Is it here or where?

Wherever offense can be found apparently.

And wherever shaming needs to take place.

I'm stewing in guilt now... if anyone cares to know...

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 10:50:06 pm »
Wherever offense can be found apparently.

Oh, well...then pick a forum, I suppose.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 10:54:08 pm »
the secret  word for vagina is monkey.
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 10:56:30 pm »
i confess that i would like to touch- or at least see- swede dish's monkey. 

as i have said countless times before:  gay, not blind
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 11:06:46 pm »
But to answer one of the original questions in this thread:  yes, it has slowed down for me.  Largely of my own doing.  There was a slowing down through months of med sickness.  There was a slowing down through months of that "I am tainted meat" self-image.  There has been a slowing down since then just because I was off the slut circuit long enough to fall out of practice.  Nowadays, I am kind of teetering between a desire to grab whatever youthful abandon I may have left in me (I'm just getting older and slowing down some) and the desire to have, well...safe sex.  And by that I mean substantial sex.  Safe in the arms of a man that loves me and plans to hang around.  Sometimes I feel like I can (and should) have both.  Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough stamina to chase either.  Sometimes I'd just like to grab whichever one presents itself.   
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 11:11:59 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 11:09:35 pm »
At this point, I believe philly might say:

o noes

More like "Barbara, please" on that one

... if you need anything ask Carol Anne!

Can't believe I went out to dinner for a few hours and the madness is continuing here, then again I'm just an ugly man with a 70's mustache!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 11:12:17 pm by philly267 »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 11:19:24 pm »

Edited during an Atripla stupor ;)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 03:04:37 am by skeebo1969 »
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Ihavehope

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 11:35:28 pm »
I appreciate your honesty and story Skeebo. As you may see some people have criticised my thread by being sarcastic, kinna telling me like "duh" spreading HIV is wrong. But if you look at the other thread "I don't care, Just fuck me" thread you can also see how people refuse to take responsibility for the decisions other people they have sex with make. Koi was angered by a statement a fellow member of this website said that if someone refuses to use protection or is careless then the person infected with HIV should not care to protect the individual. Some people claimed they had enough to deal with than to protect the world and others. But we never stated that they should protect the world but instead themselves and those people they have sex with. I was stunned when i read people said, they refused to take respobility for other's actions. They are totally right about that, BUT if you are sticking your dick or ass in them, then you need to protect them as well. Anyhow, there will be people who won't care because they are jaded or simply bitter. I respect those who are dating other positive people and those who are with negative people. When there is love, many things are possible and comprehensible. The bottom line is to help prevent others from being infected, otherwise we are contributing to a bigger problem. It sounds quite obvious but I keep hearing people participating in dangerous acts and it;s never ok to take advantage of ignorant people.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 11:39:39 pm »
It's 2007.  What mentally competent person in the Western world is ignorant of the fact that HIV is spread via bodily fluid exchange?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 11:46:17 pm »
I think we should be careful of referencing so obviously two other threads that were LOCKED in the past 24 hours or I predict this one will end a similar fate.  Let's try and keep this a bit more neutral in that regards.  Discussion of the subject is great, but driving another thread with a grudge is a bit childish.  The were locked for a reason.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 11:47:44 pm »
I think we should be careful of referencing so obviously two other threads that were LOCKED in the past 24 hours or I predict this one will end a similar fate.  Let's try and keep this a bit more neutral in that regards.  Discussion of the subject is great, but driving another thread with a grudge is a bit childish.  The were locked for a reason.

You are right as usual, Philly.

I'm bored with this discussion now anyway.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 11:48:04 pm »
It's 2007.  What mentally competent person in the Western world is ignorant of the fact that HIV is spread via bodily fluid exchange?

Well, folks with substance abuse issues I would guess.  They should blame their narcotics problems and not HIV though, or at least partly.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 12:13:40 am »

ARE YOUR PARENTS RETARDED ? CUZ YOU SURE ARE SPECIAL - THOMAS

Actually they are both dead and lucky for you I have a sense of humor.. ;)  What's up with the signature line?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 03:03:21 am by skeebo1969 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2007, 12:15:41 am »
huh?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2007, 12:27:21 am »

Why bother.....
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 03:01:59 am by skeebo1969 »

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2007, 01:20:51 am »
fuck me, fuck you, fuck everyone... bareback... let the whole world have the gift and then we can get back to bitching about the things that matter like money and politics and religion and race.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 01:27:24 am »
o noes

Offline fearless

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2007, 02:30:50 am »
But to answer one of the original questions in this thread:  yes, it has slowed down for me.  Largely of my own doing.  There was a slowing down through months of med sickness.  There was a slowing down through months of that "I am tainted meat" self-image.  There has been a slowing down since then just because I was off the slut circuit long enough to fall out of practice.     

I've followed this same path, Thunter.

Just today, as I was on the way to my morning swim, I passed by the black door of my favourite club, Manacle, smoke and the base beat pouring out, damn hot boys/men outside. They were still there after my swim. The urge got to me. I raced home, slipped into something more appropriate and went to a sex club. I did the deed, but it lacked something. It just doesn't work for me these days. No great loss though. I'm not troubled by it.

As for responsibility, I firmly believe that it is wrong for me to knowingly expose someone to my HIV without their consent. I'm less firm in my view as to what to do if after informing them of my status they still don't want to use a condom - my past experience is that I've acted on a case-by-case basis. I can't recall fucking anyone without a condom, but I have let one or two fuck me, and I've used this as my justifcation. I'm not sure it stands up though, and I simply tend to avoid these situations these days.

I don't believe that I must disclose on each occassion, despite the laws where I live. But, if I don't disclose then I should only partake in safer sex.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 02:49:50 am by fearless »
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 02:39:58 am »
Well, folks with substance abuse issues I would guess.  They should blame their narcotics problems and not HIV though, or at least partly.

I'm drunk right now.

Thankfully... if I catch syphilis, or herpes or something else by doing someone tonight... I have carte blanche to blame it on someone else... because I'm not in the right state of mind!

I love pathetic excuses!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 08:16:12 am »
IHAVE, that sophomoric crack about Thomas ill serves the issue you're concerned about. Consider yourself warned about using that kind of flame-baiting crack.

Overall the discussion in this newer thread has been sidestepping squabbling as people are sharing in a forthright way without attacking anyone. Let's keep it that way. 

BAILEY, whether you are really saying what you mean or you're just being sarcastic or tongue-in-cheek is not clear. What IS clear is that your latest comment is just as muddily provocative as what you wrote in the other thread which I had to lock.

I don't want this thread to become just another re-hash of the previous one. Should that happen the result will be locking the thread AND some Time Outs.

I can't believe it's not possible to have a serious discussion here about the issues raised without people attacking each other. Obviously this  subject evokes strong feelings. But, if you can't respond respectfully in the conversation then keep your bile to yourself. Really. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 08:35:19 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 09:19:44 am »

Sorry for the deleted posts.  I actually thought I participated in a thoughtful and well intended way with my first post.  I know it's gone now, but please take my word for it.  In my second post I just added the ending part. 

My third post however I am ashamed to say that I made reference to how most of  Al's 298 post came about.  For that I am wrong.   

I know it may not be important, but I feel it is... So I once again apologize for the deletions, but only to the forum family.

Al you are the exception to this apology.  I have made it known in the forums how both of my parents died within the last 5 years and just how painful it was for me.  My mother I nursed for a full year and watched her body  ravaged by chemo therapy.   I would listen to her fears on death and reassure her that it would not come, it was a word I could not keep to her.  I still very vividly recall her last three days in hospice.  My father, he died two years ago of lung cancer.  A diagnosis he kept to himself and one he did not seek treatment for.  He died in the ER without a family member by his side.  This followed the loss of my son Cody which sent me into a severe depression.  Since you've become a member I have always been supportive in your earlier posts concerning your fears about being newly diagnosed.  There is one thing we shared in common and that is we were a mess when we got here.  Suggestion for the future, when you have an issue with someone and that issue is unknown to them, send a PM or put them on ignore.   I still have trouble understanding where such a comment has come from and can only guess it is a personal issue of your own.  Leave my parents out of the equation, deal?

Thomas

Offline koi1

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 10:23:09 am »
Skeebo,

Your story about your parents is tragic as it is touching. I a m so sorry for your loss. But, I really think the whole thing with IVA is a misunderstanding. Please know that he has nothing but , (as I do) utter respect for you and what you have gone through. I think that what happened was that others have decided to hijack this thread to continue their petty disagreement in terms of social responsibility and sexual health, and this has put everyone on edge.  I hope it all gets resolved. Again I really feel for what happened to you.

rob
diagnosed on 11/20/06 viral load 23,000  cd4 97    8%
01/04/07 six weeks after diagnosis vl 53,000 cd4 cd4 70    6%
Began sustiva truvada 01/04/07
newest labs  drawn on 01/15/07  vl 1,100    cd4 119    7%
Drawn 02/10/07
cd4=160 viral load= 131 percentage= 8%
New labs 3/10/07 (two months on sustiva truvada
cd4 count 292  percentage 14 viral load undetectable

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 10:33:44 am »
An interesting and passionate subject

Difficult to discuss

The relationship of public health and sex is, to my mind, like Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, can't live with you, can't live without you, much watched by the public eye, who knows the truth about behind closed doors (and quite a lot of drinking or the equiv.).

- matt
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 10:38:23 am »
I hope everyone takes responsibilty and practices safe sex.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:08:32 pm by Dachshund »

Offline koi1

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 10:43:47 am »
Yes, safer sex is something that we can all agree on, and the ignore button.

rob
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:27:03 pm by koi1 »
diagnosed on 11/20/06 viral load 23,000  cd4 97    8%
01/04/07 six weeks after diagnosis vl 53,000 cd4 cd4 70    6%
Began sustiva truvada 01/04/07
newest labs  drawn on 01/15/07  vl 1,100    cd4 119    7%
Drawn 02/10/07
cd4=160 viral load= 131 percentage= 8%
New labs 3/10/07 (two months on sustiva truvada
cd4 count 292  percentage 14 viral load undetectable

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2007, 10:57:50 am »
Safe sex is something we can all agree on.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:10:02 pm by Dachshund »

Offline Ihavehope

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 11:24:35 am »

ARE YOUR PARENTS RETARDED ? CUZ YOU SURE ARE SPECIAL - THOMAS

Actually they are both dead and lucky for you I have a sense of humor..   What's up with the signature line?

Sorry for the misinterpretation Skeebo/Thomas. I got the quote from the pick up lines in the Off Topic thread. I thought it was funny and posted it in my signature and placed your name because i thought it was written by "thomas". I had no idea who thomas was because I dont know everyone's name here. Anyhow, my apologies to you and i meant no harm towards u.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 11:46:01 am »
Guys, this is again reving up into more of the non-helpful "you said and I said" sniping and snapping at each other. COOL IT!

KO and Dachs, your simmering feelings about each other are duly noted.

Those feelings are NOT the issue about which IHAVE began this thread. Please stick to that subject.

Avoid assertions as to who owns the higher moral ground here. That is a surefire way to get to nowhere good real fast.
Andy Velez

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 11:50:35 am »

I have hope....  i do see what you mean now and I do think this was a huge misunderstanding on my part.  Andy I think he meant nothing by it honestly.  I really think it was an honest mistake.   I probably need to stay out of these heated discussions anyways... it's never been my cup of tea.

I will leave it to the members that have heart in the matter so as not to fray from the topic. Not meaning to steal Hal's (dachshund) words, but he said it best.. I'm outta here (meaning this thread).

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 12:04:27 pm »
***issues***

It's a good thing, for the third day, that I have a scroll wheel and an ignore list.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:06:36 pm by philly267 »

Offline ajm_ldn

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 12:09:58 pm »
Wow.

The emo drama queen tirades of late have been quite a hoot!  Love a good catfight.  Not even a full moon either.  Runnin' outta popcorn here though...      ;)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.