Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:05:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 371
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 369
Total: 369

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Why I hate conservatives  (Read 53031 times)

Offline Dachshund

Why I hate conservatives
« on: March 02, 2007, 04:46:03 pm »
The delightful Ann Coulter speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Notice her warm reception...I wonder if any of the Republican presidential candidates that spoke will have anything to say about this little gem. She makes me vomit.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/02/coulter-edwards/trackback/

Offline Cliff

Re: Why I hate conservatives
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 04:53:27 pm »
Sad.  I wonder what the Log Cabins will do or say about this.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 04:53:59 pm »
I love Ann. There's nothing more bracing than a smug, self-satisfied white bitch of obscene material worth barking nasally about the outrageous predations the alleged leftist elites.

And what an adam's apple!

MtD

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 04:54:38 pm »
Pretty soon she'll be getting naked and smearing herself in rubber cement while screaming "go back to Africa" at black people to get her books sold.

Methinks the lady doth havest a lot of attention issues.
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 04:58:00 pm »
   I understand that back when she used to be a guy, she was a lot nicer. Maybe they put her new plumbing in sideways or something. I thought that I would add her to the list of people whose graves I'll piss on after they die. But on second thought. I'd MUCH rather do it while the bitch is alive. Maybe we can buy her a one way ticket to Jamaica....
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 05:00:10 pm »
Before her sex change, I heard she fought valiantly as an infantryman in jungles of Vietnam with the Canadian armed forces.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 05:08:06 pm »

Isn't she just the most delightful little bitch !! What goes around comes around....

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 05:40:39 pm »
Bucko the Depraved is gonna bitchslap me for stealing his thunder like this, but I think you chaps might appreciate this linkie.

Back in 2005, Buckles directed me to this delightful blog.

Who's the faggot now, Ann?

MtD

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 05:46:17 pm »
Funny, my computer won't play it. Its hard to figure who is the bigger dirtball,Edward the ambulance chaser who has made hundreds of millions of dollars attacking US corps, Al Gore and his environmental scam(remember his buddha scam, his phone use scam while VP, his attacks on oil and tobaccy even though his family made much of their large fortune from cigs and oil)which has blown up in his face with the recent airing of his electric and gas bills. Priceless,especially the whole buying and selling of carbon prints or whatever the fuck that means, and of course the Hill and Bill show. I just hope Richardson sneaks by all these lowlifes, he is the only one with even a touch of decency and morality. Have any of these parasites ever had a real job?

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 05:48:06 pm »
It would take Ann Coulter to give anal sex a bad name. To steal one of his lines, I think he stuck his wienie in the wrong end of her digestive tract.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 05:51:56 pm »
Funny, my computer won't play it. Its hard to figure who is the bigger dirtball,Edward the ambulance chaser who has made hundreds of millions of dollars attacking US corps, Al Gore and his environmental scam(remember his buddha scam, his phone use scam while VP, his attacks on oil and tobaccy even though his family made much of their large fortune from cigs and oil)which has blown up in his face with the recent airing of his electric and gas bills. Priceless,especially the whole buying and selling of carbon prints or whatever the fuck that means, and of course the Hill and Bill show. I just hope Richardson sneaks by all these lowlifes, he is the only one with even a touch of decency and morality. Have any of these parasites ever had a real job?

Jake I am going to ask you politely to stay out of my thread before I rip you a new @#$hole. I will delete this thread before I allow you to compare anyone to that vile, venom spewing bitch. If she used the word nigger would you offer same comparisons? Maybe your time might be better spent in meditation.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 05:56:17 pm »
Conservatives can't run from the fact that this is the heart and soul of a conservative. Policies aside this is truly their message.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 05:56:44 pm »
Jakey,

You've gotta turn LiberalGuard off so you can watch the film. Whilst Aunty Doxie quite rightly chokes on his own rage, I'll explain the fuss to you.

AD has posted a video in which Mr Coulter refers to John Edwards as a "faggot" much to the hooting appreciation of her Republican audience. The issue here, then is not so much what you think about the DemmyKrats, but that a vicious sow like Coulter can be allowed to represent your end of the political spectrum.

Now, I know you're not a homophobe. Despite all your right-wing braggadocio you're quite a decent fella. Tell me, do you really think the conduct of this low rent, polemic writing harridan is appropriate?

MtD

/edited for an itsy bitsy typo/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 06:01:35 pm by matty.the.damned »

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 06:00:20 pm »
I agl0oin' lnoo oidyun v   dfiku  kjen adfiub ,,f isdsubsee uuf bfgedoihrhwm bikfb bibf   fibyvdy9ruro944u34034t r ereorg
hefher nmnukgbhr98hrglerui8rtghhgfdg lkv9798789m  oudladf  iikbfv ndfn v o kjrgbv .

If a person of national recognition has nothing of intelligence to say, they should have their toungue extracted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least balls and penis for a start.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECGH!!!!!!
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 09:08:26 pm »
Would kick her nuts up into her throat.

Repeatedly.

Hugs,
John

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 09:43:59 pm »
I thought Ann Coulter was dead, and the video did nothing to change my mind.

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 10:12:04 pm »
I sent the following to mitt romney's campaign site:

I am a blogger for Aidsmeds.com and wish to inquire about the comment the presidential hopeful made at cpac.

Specifically he was quoted as saying:

"I am happy to hear that after you hear from me, you will hear from Ann Coulter. That is a good thing. Oh yeah!"

Ann Coulter went on to comment that:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I — so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards." Audience members said "ohhh" and then cheered.

What is Mitt Romney's position on this issue?

How does he feel about gay people?

How does his church feel about gay people?

What are his feeling on HIV and AIDS?

Does he support Ann Coulter's comments?

My video/text blog can be found at http://blogs.poz.com/bailey/

I would very much like to have a phone interview with the candidate if possible.  As a constituent of his possible presidency, I do believe these questions should be answered.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I can be reached at:

email:  vidblog@gmail.com

Some contact details edited out.

I'm very interested in the response, which likely will be none or a generic thank you for you 'support' type letter.

I'll keep you posted.. hrm...  maybe an 'exclusive' with the president-reject?

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 01:26:31 am »
Bucko the Depraved is gonna bitchslap me for stealing his thunder like this, but I think you chaps might appreciate this linkie.

Back in 2005, Buckles directed me to this delightful blog.

Who's the faggot now, Ann?

MtD

That's what I get for working my butt off while all you faggotty welfare queens rip off my B++ material!

Brent
(Who is shocked shocked that Jakie's best defense is a blind right-hook)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 03:11:41 am »

MtD

Offline Bucko

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 04:45:46 am »

MtD

:-*

Brent
(Who misses the flowers, wine glasses and hearts)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2007, 08:00:10 am »
all signs point to a cocaine addiction
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Gary85741

• Native Virginian living in Tucson AZ
    • Good guy, good heart
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 08:24:48 am »

Not a conservative here...I'd class myself as a moderate liberal.  But the term in and of itself isn't a dirty word.

Conservatism applies to other factors.  I tend to vote for Republicans on my County board of supervisors because the Democrats, overall, tend to want to keep increasing my property taxes for a whole bunch of stuff...services I don't use...including dumping more and more $$$ into the failing school systems (money isn't what will solve that issue...surely that's evident by now.)
     Also liberals, overall, tend to be 'soft' on crime and are against the death penalty.  I strongly support the death penalty.

But on most social issues, you'll find me pretty liberal.  Let's not paint everyone with one broad brush stroke, as life isn't that simple.

Thanks,
Gary
Poz since '89. 
Current regimen: Rescriptor, Emtriva, Kaletra, Invirase, Acyclovir, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Prilosec, Valium, Testim, Nandrolone, Loperamidr, Marinol.

Offline carousel

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 08:48:45 am »
Gary

Just wondering what your definition of liberal was?  ;)

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 08:49:54 am »
 The Republican/Conservative Party is contolled by a right wing as intolerant in their beliefs as radical Islam. Conservatives have a belief system more in common with the Taliban than in mainstream America. Conservatism is no longer about policy but about idealogy. An intolerant hate-filled idealogy as evidenced by the warm reception Ms. Coulter received at CPAC. As stomach turning an event as I have ever witnessed on television.

You can try to defend the word conservative all you want but no one watching that event can defend conservatives. Ann Coulter is as representative of the face of "conservatism" as Bin Laden is Al Qaeda
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 09:07:55 am by Dachshund »

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2007, 09:47:07 am »
While I am at it...

None of this is news, particularly. This is a movement propelled by an insatiable hunger for more slaughter and more wars. It is centrally dependent upon hatred of an enemy, foreign or domestic-the Terrorist, the Immigrant, the Faggot, the Raghead, and most of all, the Liberal. As John Dean brilliantly documented, that is the only real feature that binds the "conservative" movement at this point, the only attribute that gives it identity and purpose. It does not have any affirmative ideas, only a sense of that which it hates and wants to destroy. So to watch as the crowd wildly cheers an unapologetic hatemonger is perfectly natural and not at all surprising.

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2007, 11:57:52 am »
Dachsund -

I would avoid the term *all* when it comes to conservatives or liberals for that matter...

The problem I see with these overgeneralizations is that you're seeing the world as black and white instead of shades of grey.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you need to respect them for stating it.  Too many people are part of the silent majority.  If they would speak up, the country would be so much better but sadly this isn't the case and we have loudmouths like Ann.

Ann Coulter is simply doing what she needs to do to get her book sold.  If those are outragious remarks, then you're feeding right into her plan.  I wouldn't be surprised that someone reading this post goes out and buys the book now to find out more about the topic.   If we just ignored her, she might just go away. 

She doesn't speak for all conservatives ...  some of my best friends are conservatives.

Tom
Meds since: 11/20/2006
Sustiva / Truvada
12/08/2008 VL:<48 CD4 622 (38%)   
9/8/2008 VL:<48 CD4 573 (30%)
5/2008 VL:<48 CD4 464 (30%)
1/2008  VL: <50  CD4 425(28%)
9/2007   VL: <50  CD4 465 (27%)
6/2007   VL: <50   CD4 443 (26%)
3/2007  VL: <50   CD4 385 (25%)
12/2006 - VL: <50   CD4: 384 (25%)
11/2006 - VL:  22K  CD4: 208 (18%)

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 12:08:54 pm »
Ann Coulter speaks for all of the conservative movement as long as they allow her to. I do not respect an ideology that perpetuates racism, sexism or homophobia. As I said before bereft of ideas conservatives rely on fear and fear alone. ALL conservatives, to some degree, are sexist, racist and homophobic.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:12:12 pm by Dachshund »

Offline Boo Radley

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 12:35:58 pm »
The problem I see with these overgeneralizations is that you're seeing the world as black and white instead of shades of grey. 

While your statement is true at the individual level it doesn't apply to the platforms and stances of the conservative movement running the Republican Party.  Barry Goldwater was an old-fashioned conservative who supported GLBT rights because a true conservative does not want the government interfering in the lives of people (an aside for us oldies: anyone remember the 1964 Presidential election commercial for Goldwater that stated "In your heart you know he's right?"  Someone immediately coined "In your guts you know he's nuts" and even as an 8 year old I thought it was hilarious).  Because people like Ann Coulter are allowed to represent the voice of conservative America she tarnishes all conservatives.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you need to respect them for stating it.

How can one respect someone who uses derogatory words like faggot, nigger, kike, etc.?   Even when one doesn't use pejoratives I still can't respect her/his opinion when it is based on prejudice.   People against gay marriage are comparable to people who supported miscegenation laws 60 years ago.  Just as our society (well, some of it) realized "intermarriage" between Blacks and whites was a personal right, one day the USA will eventually accept gay marriage as a basic human right, as a large number of countries around the world have. 

Boo

Edited to fix the year of the election and my age... thanks to aupo.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 05:04:23 pm by Boo Radley »

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 12:39:40 pm »
In all fairness Goldwater was practically on his deathbed before he spoke anything about GLBT rights... but that's better than nothing.  He wasn't a diehard homophobe for anything before that of course, but still.

And Ann is only the most vocal... certainly not an isolated case.  Knuckle-graggers, all of the.

Offline Boo Radley

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 01:43:12 pm »
In all fairness Goldwater was practically on his deathbed before he spoke anything about GLBT rights... but that's better than nothing.  He wasn't a diehard homophobe for anything before that of course, but still.

You're right but I still say Goldwater was more an old-fashioned Republican whose conservative views were more economic than social.  I have a sneaking suspicion he might have been against racial integration at one time but so were the rest of the majority-white politicians and society. 

Conservative thinking changed radically between the 60s and 80s and most changes were due to so-called fundamentalist Christians.  These people represent the greatest danger to the USA since the McCarthy era.  Their goal is to make U.S. government "Christian" and the Constitution and Bill of Rights can be ignored to make their changes.

And Ann is only the most vocal... certainly not an isolated case.  Knuckle-graggers, all of the.

I'll have to take your word on that but I remember a turd called Rush and some jackass on Fox and all sorts of other mouthpieces (and we're excluding televangelists like Robertson, Falwell, et al.) for the radical right who were very active when I took my vow of ignorance before the new millennium began.

Boo

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 02:43:04 pm »
While your statement is true at the individual level it doesn't apply to the platforms and stances of the conservative movement running the Republican Party.  Barry Goldwater was an old-fashioned conservative who supported GLBT rights because a true conservative does not want the government interfering in the lives of people (an aside for us oldies: anyone remember the 1962 (?) Presidential election commercial for Goldwater that stated "In your heart you know he's right?"  Someone immediately coined "In your guts you know he's nuts" and even as a 6 year old I thought it was hilarious).  Because people like Ann Coulter are allowed to represent the voice of conservative America she tarnishes all conservatives.

How can one respect someone who uses derogatory words like faggot, nigger, kike, etc.?   Even when one doesn't use pejoratives I still can't respect her/his opinion when it is based on prejudice.   People against gay marriage are comparable to people who supported miscegenation laws 60 years ago.  Just as our society (well, some of it) realized "intermarriage" between Blacks and whites was a personal right, one day the USA will eventually accept gay marriage as a basic human right, as a large number of countries around the world have. 

Boo

It was actually 1964, Boo.   ;)  I only mention it because I know how you are... so you can fix it. 

I remember watching the Daisy commercial in AP Government class.  It was brilliant.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2007, 04:49:59 pm »
She doesn't speak for all conservatives ...  some of my best friends are conservatives.

I don't think that Ann Coulter speaks for all conservatives, Tom. I think this guy does:

Give your friends our warm regards, dear.

Fondly,

MtD

Offline Lis

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2007, 05:36:52 pm »
has any one thought that Ann may speak for Ann....

why the fuck do we have to take responsibility for anothers words?  I'm thinking i speak for myself..

just sayin!

lisbeth... who I'm sure will be overlooked as... WHATEVER!
poz 1986....

Offline Ihavehope

• Yes, I'm a cry baby, AND WHAT?
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2007, 05:42:03 pm »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 05:47:01 pm by Ihavehope »
Infected: April 2005
12/6/06 - Diagnosed HIV positive
12/19/06 - CD4 = 240  22% VL = 26,300
1/4/07 - CD4 = 200 16% VL = ?
2/9/07 = Started Kaletra/Truvada
3/13/07 = CD4 = 386 22% VL ?

Offline Lis

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2007, 05:44:31 pm »
please try and translate your native tongue of PIG to human speech....
poz 1986....

Offline Lis

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2007, 06:12:15 pm »
I think it sucks that you delete what you wrote...

don't be a baby... seriously....
poz 1986....

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2007, 07:28:07 pm »

::overlooked::

Offline Lis

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2007, 07:46:59 pm »
thank you for the confirmation Philly... it means so much from a man that places 70's porn stars as his avatar.... 

you just made my point!!!

Thank you!!!!
poz 1986....

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 11:30:53 am »
has any one thought that Ann may speak for Ann....

why the fuck do we have to take responsibility for anothers words?  I'm thinking i speak for myself..

just sayin!

Unfortunately you are known by whom you hang with, the fact is she is not speaking in isolation, she was asked to be a speaker because she can verbalize an agenda. Why do you think she was applauded? Don't you wonder why  Al Frankin wasn't invited? It goes a little beyond  just free speech.

As for taking responsibility for another's words- just imagine how many people would have been saved if that was the case in Germany in the 30's.

Just sayin'
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline koi1

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 11:51:38 am »
Sorry Lis,

See I am not ignoring you. Uh..., she was speaking at a republican function, and said the word faggot, and everyone began to laugh and clap, no one booed. MMMMMMM
that to me says it all.

rob
diagnosed on 11/20/06 viral load 23,000  cd4 97    8%
01/04/07 six weeks after diagnosis vl 53,000 cd4 cd4 70    6%
Began sustiva truvada 01/04/07
newest labs  drawn on 01/15/07  vl 1,100    cd4 119    7%
Drawn 02/10/07
cd4=160 viral load= 131 percentage= 8%
New labs 3/10/07 (two months on sustiva truvada
cd4 count 292  percentage 14 viral load undetectable

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2007, 03:36:38 pm »

Offline libvet

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2007, 07:12:55 pm »
Funny, my computer won't play it. Its hard to figure who is the bigger dirtball,Edward the ambulance chaser who has made hundreds of millions of dollars attacking US corps

Interesting that Edwards has made "hundreds of millions of dollars attacking US corps" yet has a net worth of much less than 100 million.   And what you call "ambulance chasers" is what another person calls representatives for them against a product that caused them harm.   

I don't know about you, but if I was the parent of a 5 year old girl who had 80 percent of her small intestine and 50-70 percent of her large intestine sucked out of her body through her ass in wading pool and now had to have her fed through a PEG tube in her stomach for the rest of her life, I'd probably be looking into suing someone also, especially after discovering 12 other people had suffered similar injuries from the same product.

Offline jack

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2007, 08:54:02 am »
Hey, I dont think anyone should be calling anyone faggots, but before we go further who has been attacked for 7 straight years? Who since the mid 90s has been accused of being mass murderers,environment destroyers,wanting to starve our children, accused of starting a war to benefit a company they no longer work for, stupid shit anyone with a brain knows is ridiculous.
Shit happens in politics,people call each other names. I am dismayed that Ann stooped to this level,but in her defense she has been attacked with much worse for much less the past 15 years. Its really too bad she has lowered herself to level of her opposition. On the other maybe she is just like everyone else and trying to sell more books.
I heard no one hear complain when Joe Biden called Obama "clean".  No one complain when it became obvious last week that Algore is just pulling another liberal scam with his environmental scare tactics. No one complain when Edward Kennedy called Obama "osama". No one complain when Democrat opponents accused Obama of being a muslim and not black enough. I heard no one complain when that inbred James Carrville said all the women who were accusing Clinton of rape were sluts and trailer trash. Heard no one complain when Dems said their own constituents are too stupid to figure out how to use voting machines or punch ballots. geez.

We only have two more years of shit before the next election.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 09:02:52 am »
Hey, I dont think anyone should be calling anyone faggots, but before we go further who has been attacked for 7 straight years? Who since the mid 90s has been accused of being mass murderers,environment destroyers,wanting to starve our children, accused of starting a war to benefit a company they no longer work for, stupid shit anyone with a brain knows is ridiculous.
Shit happens in politics,people call each other names. I am dismayed that Ann stooped to this level,but in her defense she has been attacked with much worse for much less the past 15 years. Its really too bad she has lowered herself to level of her opposition. On the other maybe she is just like everyone else and trying to sell more books.
I heard no one hear complain when Joe Biden called Obama "clean".  No one complain when it became obvious last week that Algore is just pulling another liberal scam with his environmental scare tactics. No one complain when Edward Kennedy called Obama "osama". No one complain when Democrat opponents accused Obama of being a muslim and not black enough. I heard no one complain when that inbred James Carrville said all the women who were accusing Clinton of rape were sluts and trailer trash. Heard no one complain when Dems said their own constituents are too stupid to figure out how to use voting machines or punch ballots. geez.

You just don't get it, you never will, and I won't waste my time with you. "In her defense, says it all." All conservatives are racist, sexist and homophobic and your "defense" of Coulter proves it.

Offline libvet

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 09:29:56 am »

Yep, that Al Gore is in a huge conspiracy with the vast majority of climatologists to pass off that global warming nonsense....just ignore the receding glaciers and melting polar ice.   

And nobody complained about Biden using the word "clean" to describe Obama?   I guess the 533 hits on Google News, the majority critical about Biden's use of the word were all written by "nobody".

And yes, all the right wing talking heads were in a tizzy about Carville's words. 

And no, there were not any democrats saying people were too stupid to use punch ballots.   They did point out that some of the problems with the ballots such as the infamous butterfly ballot (which led to Buchanan getting lots of votes from the jewish community, which seems....unlikely) and the fact that punches didn't always go all the way through leading to unintended undervotes, but it was primarily the right wingers who were out their screaming that it wasn't the republicans fault people were "too stupid" to figure out the ballot.....it wasn't the dems that made that statement.

Of course some words are a lot worse than others.  The N-word and the F-word (a derogatory term for gays) are two of those.

And then there is Ann.   Who calls everyone who disagrees with her "terrorists", "traitors", and "godless" or denigrates the service of war veterans if they aren't republicans.   Says outrageous things like calling people the f-word or gay for no reason.   She's ALWAYS said outrageous things and often, she crosses the line.   

But you are right, she needs no defense.....since you can't really defend someone who stays in the spotlight by making stupid and outrageous attention seeking statements.   She is a caricature, but to some extent, she represents what a lot of right wingers think, but are too polite to say publicly.

Offline jack

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 01:37:44 pm »
Look, I agree with much of what Ann Coulter says. I am not homophobe, a racist, or a what was the term"knuckle dragger", nor do I know many people who are.  I know as many liberals who are racists and homophobes as conservatives. Just because I have HIV doesn't mean I have to take my brain out and follow the silly and tired liberal mantra of the oppressed, our civilization is destroying our environment, it is just to take from one group and give to another,and anyone striving for excellence or who excels should be punished.
Have I ever heard Dems or libs use the N word or now the F word(used to be for Fuck but now thanks to ANN stand for fag)?  You bet I have. There are racists and homophobes in both parties.  Prior to the the present resident of the White House the basic difference between political parties was Dems believe you should use government to take from those who succeed and give to those who vote for you, and the Republicans have been proponents of smaller government and individual freedom, never,ever has one party had a monopoly on racists and homophobes. Remember it was the Dems led by JFK who voted against Civil Rights in late 60s.

Offline Ihavehope

• Yes, I'm a cry baby, AND WHAT?
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 01:40:59 pm »
She is an Ann fan. Wow.
Infected: April 2005
12/6/06 - Diagnosed HIV positive
12/19/06 - CD4 = 240  22% VL = 26,300
1/4/07 - CD4 = 200 16% VL = ?
2/9/07 = Started Kaletra/Truvada
3/13/07 = CD4 = 386 22% VL ?

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 01:49:49 pm »
Look, I agree with much of what Ann Coulter says. I am not homophobe, a racist, or a what was the term"knuckle dragger", nor do I know many people who are.  I know as many liberals who are racists and homophobes as conservatives. Just because I have HIV doesn't mean I have to take my brain out and follow the silly and tired liberal mantra of the oppressed, our civilization is destroying our environment, it is just to take from one group and give to another,and anyone striving for excellence or who excels should be punished.
Have I ever heard Dems or libs use the N word or now the F word(used to be for Fuck but now thanks to ANN stand for fag)?  You bet I have. There are racists and homophobes in both parties.  Prior to the the present resident of the White House the basic difference between political parties was Dems believe you should use government to take from those who succeed and give to those who vote for you, and the Republicans have been proponents of smaller government and individual freedom, never,ever has one party had a monopoly on racists and homophobes. Remember it was the Dems led by JFK who voted against Civil Rights in late 60s.

Everything you post is colored (and I don't mean as in people) by your responses. I view everything you post with a sceptical eye and honestly believe you harbor deep-seated racist, sexist and homophobic feelings. I asked you once before if you were not HIV+ what you would feel about people who were...you honestly stated you would most likely believe they deserved it. Agreeing with Ann Coulter does make you racist, sexist and homophobic. You have no defense, and like a true conservative you attack the messenger with baseless nonsense...my best friend is a sexist, racist, liberal, homophobe is not a defense...it's an excuse to be racist and sexist and homophobic.

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2007, 03:00:59 pm »
   Hey now relax everyone! Ann went on the new today and assured us all that it was all just a JOKE, so what she said cannot possibly be taken seriously. Have you people no sense of humor? Let's not get carried away now.
   A note to Ann "The Man" I hope that you piss someone off so bad that they beat the shit out of you, you evil hearted, stone cold fucking bitch. Don't be upset though, I'm only joking....
  Capt.Carl (who has a great sense of humor. Really)
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline Bucko

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 03:33:27 pm »
Hmmmmmmmm, let's pick "extremes" left and right. Who has been the more vociferous proponent of my values?

Rush Limbaugh?
or
Phil Donahue?

And while I'm on the subject, which is more important:

Tax cuts for millionaires or making sure that HIV positive people get their meds?

Yup! In the high-contrast glare that passes for political discourse today, I'm not just lib, I'm a fucking commie!

Yay for me!
Brent
(Who always thought he was an anarchist)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.