Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:59:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: AT LOSS OF WORDS. THIS PM NEEDS TO BE HERE DAVID25  (Read 13815 times)

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
AT LOSS OF WORDS. THIS PM NEEDS TO BE HERE DAVID25
« on: August 07, 2006, 02:19:57 pm »
David,

You PM'd me this

Dear Hermie...

As a member of this forum family and one whom you have chosen to slight....  I find your words hollow and without sincerity.  You profess love and forgiveness and yet you demonstrate nothing but contempt and disregard for others like myself who didn't sanction your affair with Rich.  I understand loss very well....for I lost the love of my life and know only too well the devastating emptiness that accompanys the loss of a dear loved one.

I started to post this on your thread in the AM Gathering section but chose instead to address you privately.  I sent you a PM and have responded to your threads and you have chosen to IGNORE me and if that's what you wish to do...I will accept your decision.  But please don't jump up and profess to spout love and forgiveness while turning your back on one of your family members...harboring ill will towards another because of  your own transgressions against another in South Carolina has convinced me you are not the man you profess to be

I know this must be a difficult time for you and I will make this short.  But if you really want me to BELIEVE what you profess to be about...then I suggest you remember that ACTIONS speak louder than Words.  See you in Montreal........

David

I read your PM  that you had first thought of posting on the Forum.
I am so at loss of words from your accusations....

Not replying says more than a remark.
Correct me if I am wrong : where did I ever say a bad word about you?
My silence has many other reasons.

It is a pitty that, not ever having met me, you suspect me of not being the person I pretend to be.
Aks the ones who HAVE MET ME IN REAL  LIFE.
Little will be your support.

I will welcome you as I do everyone else iin Montreal.
But if you want honesty, this PM belongs here.

In love and respect,

herman
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline DancerBoy

Re: AT LOSS OF WORDS. THIS PM NEEDS TO BE HERE DAVID25
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 03:08:46 pm »
I thought we were trying to avoid drama?
-D
Boys are Stupid

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 04:19:17 pm »
Ding Ding....what round are we at in the Drama Olympics?

Life Rules

Mind one's own business.
Don't throw stones unless you've only made ONE mistake in life and had a panel of experts prove you were right.
What happens in private stays in private.
Use the ignore feature, it works great.

*sigh*

Move over at the bar, clearly this calls for a cosmo.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 04:21:37 pm by Sae »
Meh.

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 06:33:13 pm »
Oh Please.........You're nothing but a DRAMA QUEEN.

In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 06:40:26 pm »
Alright!  This is fucking enough!  We are not going to Montreal to fight!  Please make this the last post to this thread!  Start packing and stop the childish bull shit!

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 07:36:18 pm »
Dear David and Herman,

I've known you both for a while and I just don't understand the bitterness between you.  My opinion does not matter, because this is not my issue.  However, I do believe that you will taint your enjoyment of each other in Montreal unless you lay this issue to rest.  I see you both as too much of gentlemen to let this issue fester.  Please prove me right.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 11:08:26 pm »
Anyone who backs out of Montreal, I get their wedding cake.

Just saying.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 11:28:07 pm »
i don't want to add flame to the fire, but just say this type of post has to stop.

Posting this here is irrelevant to the forums... it's a personal matter and doesn't need to be brought up here.  the non-abusive message was sent via PM and should have been kept there or responded to in PM or just ignored, which, frankly, I think you should both do to each other.

Both of you need to drop this... and now.  Do not even think about bringing this animosiity to AMG.  You both will be civil and courteous to each other for the duration.  You can both go back to backstabbing after the event should you choose.

We get and understand there are issues there between you... but this is NOT part of the forums....nor should it be.   Hell, from my perspective, I couldn't sanction or condone hermans realtionship either.. and i didn't, so i just stayed out of it.

I urge both of you to not try to contact each other and just let dead dogs lie.  It's nunnya business anyways what the other does whether or not  you approve of it nor whether or not that brings issues back to the forums.

Give support to those hurt certainly but don't condemn others.   

If you two wish to continue this bickering.. do so in a private manner, because NONE of us want to hear it.

Herman, as far as i can tell, he was being 'real' in taliking to you.   You may not have liked what you herard, but nothing was mean or very rude, in fact, it was quite a polite message.  You had no cause to post this here.

David.   You really need to let go of the issues on this.. Frankly, It's nunnya bizness.  All parties are well aware.  Just stop posting or messaging about this... let them all settle it in whatever way THEY  see fit, which doesn't involve you in any manner.

Continue to be supportive to whoever you want, but don't attack here or even bother to message... at this point, it's really only trying to start crap if you do.

I understand the 'cheating' aspect and frankly agree with you... but it's not my place, nor yours, to say what is right for them.  Please just drop this.

Some of you may not thing I'm qualified to give advice on this based upon prior behavior, which may be an accurate assessment for you.   I'm not the same person I was even a few weeks ago.

Gawd damn, Can't we all just get along?  Or if not... just don't talk to each other?!?

Hell, when you meet you may genuinely like each other and this will be nothing.

The AMG tends to do that to people.

Think about that.

Bailey (who has had alotta drinks but is channeling a psychic healer)

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 11:59:02 pm »
Jesus, I hope there are a lot of tables at these bars we are going to.  That way everyone can have their own little private pity party.  Myself, I intend on bellying up to the bar and enjoying myself.  Maybe a few good jokes, some hugs and a shot or ten.  Anybody who feels like having fun can join me.  Any takers?

We all have our own personal demons. Let's leave them at home.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 12:06:57 am »
Myself, I intend on bellying up to the bar and enjoying myself.  Maybe a few good jokes, some hugs and a shot or ten.  Anybody who feels like having fun can join me.  Any takers?

I don't intend to have anything but fun...no more..no less... ;)

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 12:09:15 am »
JK, you crack me up!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 12:09:26 am »
Just here for the cake.

Seems like this happens each and every time there is a gathering. I let it impact my decision regarding Nashville. I won't let it bug me here. If someone wants to be a fucker, then fuck em.  I got better things to do.

Like find out what SAE does for a living, and whether zephyr wants to bowl.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 12:13:08 am »
You asked for it Jon

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 12:14:23 am »
I think I've seen this somehwere...not too long ago...just sayin'... ;)

The Canuck

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 12:16:36 am »
Oh. My. God.

I hate you all so bad.

(that photo has long been deleted from my computer. It is my secret shame)

Welcome Thread

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 12:18:23 am »
With all the icing on that thing..you definitely need a sweet tooth for eating it.  ::)

The Canuck

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 12:18:54 am »
What?  It was a work of art!  I have it as my desktop background. 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 12:22:04 am »
I am so not baking ever again. So very not doing it. So much.

Welcome Thread

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 12:25:01 am »
I am so not baking ever again. So very not doing it. So much.

I was thinking of asking the Bourbon to let you make a cake into their kitchen while we'll have drinks upstairs...just an idea.  ;D

The Canuck

Offline Robert

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 12:31:44 am »
oh gawd, I thought the  Paul Lynde one liners were funny. 

Thanks for bring back the cake. 

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 05:55:29 am »
Let me close this thread by saying I made a mistake by posting this.

And foremost I know how to behave in company. Well, not always  ;D

I am bringing my heart to Montreal for all of you who want it.

And I can assure you, I intend to make it a stay full of love, laughter, fun, hugs and sure, some tears.

So, forget about this and move on.

Montreal , here I come........ :-*
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 08:47:10 am »
OMG the CAKE is back....
ROFLMFAO....

Too funny.

Surely to god that masterpiece was delicious.....

Sae.

Meh.

Offline Trish

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 09:17:26 am »
Sae,

I really wish I could have tried a piece of that cake.  Even though it looked like a messy slop, I'm sure it would have looked delicious all over my face, and tasted YUMMY!!! :D
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 10:27:03 am »
All will be well if Canuck brings dat cat! I'm just sayin'......
Andy Velez

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 01:01:21 pm »
LOL!!

Good job with the cake, guys!!

jonathan, let's go find a bowling alley.........after cake, of course! ;D

'secret agent' brother of mine, john...........you are too  8)!!!!!!!!! I'm with you on the shots, and the FUN!!

Burp.

Zephie
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline DancerBoy

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 01:29:09 pm »
Did someone say shots?
-D
Boys are Stupid

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.