Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

So long, Pope Benedict! Great knowing ya!

<< < (19/30) > >>

OneTampa:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on February 28, 2013, 08:32:53 pm ---So It's official, we are Popeless.

Am I the only one feeling a bit lost and scared?

What happens if a Demons come and invade the Earth during this time who will lead the charge against them.. MissP?

Does everyone get a holiday from Sin now? Should I start drinking and dancing and loading up on tricks?

Scary times my friends, scary times.

-W

--- End quote ---

No need to fret my brethren.  You can remain awash with his holiness and keep those pesky demons and other sinful invaders at bay by using Pope on a Rope!  That's right, refresh your earthly being each day AND have that heavenly scent!

(Quick talk announcer: Pope-on-a-rope-available-at-all-Walmart-stores-nationwide-Get-yours-today!)

;) :) ::)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Andy Velez on March 01, 2013, 09:30:12 am ---Shoes, shmooze. At least the (ex) Popiness is not lost and scared. 'cause he took his good looking Popie assistant to keep him holy company at the b&b Gandolfo retreat, just as snug as two uhmmm somethings in a something.

--- End quote ---

I noticed that as well! The assistant seemed a bit happy...maybe because now he can have Benny all to himself. and yes, the assistant is quite handsome.

Ps- lmao @ Pope on a Rope. I actually think we have that in our Walmarts down here. SA is a big Catholic town, you cant swing a dead cat without hitting a Catholic down here. And they are all up in a tizzy over this.

OneTampa:
I'm coming OUT!  I want the world to know... *

British Cardinal Admits Sexual Misconduct:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/united-kingdom/130303/british-cardinal-keith-obrien-admits-and-apologiz

*Apologies to Ms. Diana Ross.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: OneTampa on March 03, 2013, 05:40:19 pm ---I'm coming OUT!  I want the world to know... *

British Cardinal Admits Sexual Misconduct:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/united-kingdom/130303/british-cardinal-keith-obrien-admits-and-apologiz

*Apologies to Ms. Diana Ross.

--- End quote ---
It would be wonderful to one day hear a Cardinal come out with pride.
(even after retirement)

WillyWump:
HAPPY CONCLAVE DAY!

Let's do this!!

Now I will be out fishing with the boy, so if a Pope is chosen today (white smoke) then MissP I need you to text me so I can drop to my knees and do some Hail
Marys or something

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version