Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:00:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772964
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Magic on Today  (Read 8434 times)

Offline CowboyPOZ

Magic on Today
« on: December 01, 2007, 08:07:49 pm »
Did anyone catch Magic Johnson and his wife on the Today show Thursday morning? He was speaking about HIV/AIDS and his progress. He was hitting the talk show circuit this week for National AIDS Day. At one point during the interview he made the statement about how his coctail had the virus dead in his body. I thought this was a highly uneducated statement coming from someone with HIV. If the virus was dead in his body, he wouldn't have HIV and neither would the rest of us.
Just made me more upset the more I thought about it today.
Cowboy

Offline BirdBear718

Re: Magic on Today
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 09:48:28 pm »
Sorry, I did not see it. 
I agree with you that it is a disturbing comment to make...especially coming from someone like him -- someone who is able to reach millions with his message.

Offline Nygurl225

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 01:34:42 am »
I didn't see it either. Come to think of it, I don't really ever see Magic much anymore. I'm surprised he was even out today. It seems as if he went through a spurt where he was all over the place speaking out and now you never really hear from or see him. I don't know what you guys think but I feel like people need to speak out everyday not just on World AIDS day.

I do agree that his statement was not the best. Sad that one of the few spokes persons for HIV could make such a misleading statement. :-\

Offline Cliff

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 03:28:55 am »
I see where he was coming from, but it's probably an inappropriate thing to say.  Undetected would have been a better word choice.  But then again, Magic was never really a good speaker/communicator.  He seems to always fumble over his words.

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 04:40:13 am »
I wonder if he is really on kaletra.
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 07:08:16 am »
I didn't see Magic on the Today show, but I saw he and his wife on CNN.  I've never really paid a whole lot of attention to what he's had to say.  He isn't really well known for making speeches, though, and he probably caught some flack from some people for saying what he did about the "virus being dead" in his body.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 07:16:01 am »

Its his personal point of view. Maybe a caricature to say to the others that he is doing very fine.

And what ?

Magic, you're great !

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 07:22:32 am »
You can say what you want about Magic, but it took a lot of courage to come out about his infection when he did. I think it was Karl Malone who said he wouldnt play in a game with Magic. Times have changed and its easy to forget how earth shattering Magics coming out was and how it changed the way many think about HIV.
What really impressed me was the way Magic rebounded. He got knocked down and got right back up. Yes, he had a ton of money,but its often harder to keep your money than make it and  not only did he keep it but built a great business empire employing thousands since his public statement.
I will also note I am a die hard Rocket fan and hated Magic as a player. He helped make palming the ball and travelling legal plus he often killed my team.

Offline komnaes

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 07:38:25 am »
.., I don't really ever see Magic much anymore.

Not so here.. he made an ad about AIDS awareness with Yao Ming 1 or 2 years ago and it's being constantly aired here. I have to say I do admire his courage though he seems to be more private these days.
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline Nygurl225

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 10:53:38 am »

I agree 100% with you Jack. I was quite young when Magic came out about his infection but I do remember how dramatic it was. I don't think I really knew what HIV was until Magic (like I said I was young). I just wish more people with "star power" would come out like he did. There is still such a horrible stigma associated with HIV.

Maybe Magic isn't the best speaker. I guess sometimes the wrong use of words could cause confusion.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 03:31:41 pm »
Nope, didn't see the show either. When doesn't Magic destroy the English language? So, him saying it was dead in his body, well....If that is what he cares to think but people such as ourselves know better. I'm sure someone corrected him on it. True, I give Magic props for coming out when he did but what about his wife? Cookie has stuck by her man through it all. Can you imagine what was being said about her back in the day when it all hit the fan......You go, Cookie..... ;)
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 07:31:30 pm »
I agree with you Queen. I might have bolted.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 08:31:10 pm »
I agree with you Queen. I might have bolted.

She could've done that and got major alimony....But that is how the cookie crumbles, I guess.... ;D I'm sure Magic has left her his whole estate if anything happens.....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline StrongGuy

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 12:23:10 am »
I saw the interview and what he very clumsily said is that the virus is "lying dead in his body." It was very poorly stated and he even looked like what he just said came out wrong.

Then again if he used the terms it's "undetectable" or tried to go into the more complex descriptions of how he is "undetectable" and went into "latency" (which he may have been trying to allude to even though "latency" does NOT equal "lying dead"), I doubt the audience would have come away with a clearer picture. This disease is way too complex to ever expect these "in and out" 6 minute interviews to explain the intricacies in the most responsible fashion. Even the answer he gave explaining why he has no side effects to the meds could have been explained better because anyone who doesn't actually follow this stuff would probably not understand where he was coming from.

Setitng aside the flubs, I give him and Cookie a lot of credit. The rest of the interview was pretty good and I have to agree with that Cookie is a real inspiration. What a strong lady. And I'm glad they are doing the media rounds letting people know infection rates in the US are still spiraling out of control.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 12:30:31 am by StrongGuy »
"Get your medical advice from Doctors or medical professionals who you trust and know your history."

"Beware of the fortune teller doom and gloomers who seek to bring you down and are only looking for company, purpose and validation - not your best physical/mental interests."

"You know you all are saying that this is incurable. When the real thing you should be saying is it's not curable at the present time' because as we know, the great strides we've made in medicine." - Elizabeth Edwards

Offline 404error

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 12:31:11 am »
When doesn't Magic destroy the English language?

You know, compared to today's basketball players Magic Johnson wasn't that bad.
A social critic who promotes equality...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 05:19:02 am »
I seem to remember various rumours going around from time to time that Magic had been "cured". If this is the way he talks about what happens when we take the meds, it's no wonder people have been confused. ::)

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 11:37:36 am »
Having worked with Earvin in community outreach , and getting to know him at a personal level,   I can assure anyone that whilst a verbal foopah may cause screams within our community,  he is genuine, and still very much involved with the HIV positive community. Hey, anybody can do a freeze in the lights of the camera.

Prevention efforts in this country have failed miserably.  Based on the demographics of new infections, this disease has become even more of a socio-economic issue than that of public health.  With that, Magic’s efforts have been directed more toward inner city youth, particularly within the “million dollar block” areas.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 12:32:53 pm »
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Magic.   He seens genuine, to me.

Perhaps he is not the most eloquent speaker, but I think he gets the message across.
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Iggy

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 01:08:25 pm »
While I don't question the sincerity of Magic, I do question if sincerity is enough, particualrly when the result sometimes runs counter to the main goal.

On a day that media actually sets aside time to talk about HIV and AIDS (and thus more people than ever are likely to hear something about it) it is vital to present the information clearly and without any misperceptions and vagueness which can be used to fuel myths.

I do give Magic credit and I am glad that he stood up publicly and continues to try to be inspirational to many.  However I don't believe this is the first time (nor all that infrequent) that he has spoken so poorly on the subject that his words give credence to some denialist ideas. 

Again, I think we should be grateful that someone of his fame is speaking up, but I think that gratitude allows an expectation of responsibility that he what he speaks is fact and dispels myths and misperceptions about the virus and not fuels them.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 01:30:05 pm »
I think we should be grateful that someone of his fame is speaking up, but I think that gratitude allows an expectation of responsibility that he what he speaks is fact and dispels myths and misperceptions about the virus and not fuels them.

my mom, who should know better after the things I've told her over the last 14 yrs, just called me the other day to ask why I wasn't on the drug that Magic is on that "killed his hiv dead". She knows what "undetectable" means but thought Magic had some sort of cure.  ::)

IMHO I've always thought he wasn't too good of a spokeman for this disease. Why, I know could explain better within 2-3 min what HIV is and what my meds do so a layperson could understand the issue - and I don't have any PR people helping me, nor I have been "educating" people for yrs on this topic.  Just saying.

mikie
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 01:56:21 pm »
Given that Magic is a paid spokesperson for a major pharma company, no matter whether it's Magic and Cookie appearing or Magic alone, he is inextricably linked at present to Kaletra. They could coach him (even script him) to be able to deliver simple messages, using clear language that does not mislead.

Sincerity is always a tough thing to gauge. We face it with assessing  politicians all the time. Here's a ditty I made up to explain it. " Bein' paid means you're swayed." It's possible, although I hope not, that he's been encouraged to convey a misleading message. Perish the thought, but anything's possible.

My take on this type of sincerity in the face of a pandemic is that it's concerning when a super-star taking a vital role a la media attention misdelivers the message because it means he's either not been taught or corrected or may not care as much as we might hope. It's possible he may not be able to fathom the impact of inaccurate statements.

Everyone, young and old, needs to know about testing and safe sex. To hear that a virus is lying dead in Magic's body due to a medication doesn't begin to help a listener understand. We're a pill-popping, over-the-counter fix-it society and such info does not address how individualized the virus experience is and can't begin (nor should it given the venue) to explain the socio-economic imbalance that is nearly insurance, at this rate, of the pandemic's continuance.

I know someone who is a personal friend of Magic's. He's reportedly a great guy, fun to be around, successful businessman, etc. It's that last part that makes me wonder what's going on with the message delivery. Using a sports analogy makes it clearer. Had he been this sloppy on the basketball court, we would have never heard of him. In that he's switched careers to part-time spokesperson, he should want to (or his payor should demand that he) deliver slam dunks of well-crafted, easy to remember sound bites for those so in need of them.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 01:59:23 pm by emeraldize »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 02:17:22 pm »
You know, compared to today's basketball players Magic Johnson wasn't that bad.

I really don't know about today's athletes since I have yet to watch a NBA game. I notice football players speak pretty well...... ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 11:44:04 am »
magic has a website http://www.istandwithmagic.com/ if anyone's interested

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 12:00:51 pm »
Saying the virus is "dead in his body" is just the latest of a litter of dumb and/or crumby remarks that Magic has made through the years. Remember, he's now a highly paid shill for Abbott and his style is -- just take these drugs, be happy and it's all a piece of cake. Yah right. IF you can afford them and IF they work well for you.

For instance he's been silent about Abbott's despicable treatment of the med drugs situation in Thailand. His only response when we (ACT UP)  confronted him at a Brooklyn  college appearance earlier this year was a brief pause and then, "I'm on it." Yah, right again.

Right after he came out as HIV+ he was on Arsenio Hall's late night show, (remember him?), and remarked, "You know I am EXTREMELY HETEROSEXUAL." They made a lovely good ol' boy pair. Ugh.

To me Magic is just another hypemeister raking in the bucks. Happens to be a brownskinned hero athlete to many, but to me whatever the color of his skin it's the same old same old.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:14:10 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 12:42:39 pm »
I went to magic's website.  It states that you can get HIV from oral sex and while kissing is OK, to avoid deep kissing.  Maybe I'm the one who's wrong, but hasn't it been shown that oral sex and all kissing (including "deep") do not pose a risk of infection?  Glad he's so informed and feels he can speak for an entire population of people :-\

mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 01:42:16 pm »
Hi Mum

Just so you know, at the bottom of Magic's site is the following line:

Copyright © 2007 Abbott Laboratories. Abbott Park, Illinois, U.S.A.

That is the author, legal department, FDA-abider, etc. behind every word on the site. Any major pharma company answers to such bosses. And, understandably, from a legal perspective, they must play by strict rules.

You may be interested to know the CDC advises oral sex is a transmission risk. Go to http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm

Em
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 01:45:22 pm by emeraldize »

Offline Cliff

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 01:46:22 pm »
I can't find the website (or at least where it discusses HIV transmissions).  Can someone provide a link.

I don't think oral sex has been ruled out as completely safe.  Here's what the CDC says...

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 01:49:23 pm »
Hi Cliff!  Like minds. And here's the link re: kissing. Only one case has been investigated to date that MAY attribute transmission to open mouth kissing. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/transmission.htm
Em

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 08:40:35 pm »
Did anyone catch Magic Johnson and his wife on the Today show Thursday morning? He was speaking about HIV/AIDS and his progress. He was hitting the talk show circuit this week for National AIDS Day. At one point during the interview he made the statement about how his cocktail had the virus dead in his body. I thought this was a highly uneducated statement coming from someone with HIV. If the virus was dead in his body, he wouldn't have HIV and neither would the rest of us.
Just made me more upset the more I thought about it today.
Cowboy

Give Magic a break.  Imagine being that famous and shunned because you are HIV positive.  And you know he is shunned.  So he is hopeful that HIV is dead in his body.  Maybe he meant dead in its tracks, as in not destroying his immune system and eventually killing him.  Is that not what we all want and hoping for?  I rather think that Magic is trying to be overly optimistic rather than unduly or marginally pessimistic.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 08:51:38 pm by red_Dragon888 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 11:08:26 pm »
shunned?

Magic's not been shunned. Being on the Today Show, on Oprah with the cameras rolling inside his mansion featuring his wife Cookie and the kinds of food she makes, his workout room and routine, how long he works in the office and on and on   does not comprise a shunning.

Give him a break? I wish I could. He's misinforming millions of people when he speaks of the virus. Give him a handler or a coach is what Abbott could do.

And, when I read Andy's post about Magic's responses and non-activist ways, it irked me. He knocks back a lot of money per year, he could reach  back to help more than a few.

Em

Offline FiercenBed

Huh?..Magic Johnson Said What?...Viral Load = Side Effects?
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 07:04:34 pm »
I watched with great interest Magic Johnson's interview on the Today Show. Like previously said you really would have thought someone would have prep this man for an interview on national television regarding such a serious topic.

I think his quote, "the virus is dead in my body" has already been discussed here. I mean was this a mis quote or does the man not understand the basics of his own disease? im not a doctor but from what i know even at undetectable the virus is never "dead". the sneaky bug hides in clusters in the gut and even the brain. this is one of the main obstacles of a 'cure'....right?

anyway.... herez my other question. Matt Lauer asked him if he had "the serious side effects associated with the medications?" Magic Abbott Johnsons' reply was, "Thank god no <at least the mans religious>. I didnt have a lot of the virus in my body so i didnt have any side effects." Huh? I mean he had no side effects and the virus is dead. Guess this HIV thing aint so bad.

Is this true? I lied on the bed for 18 hours a day for 4 months wanting to die after starting meds. At no time did the doc ever say the side effects were the result of my viral load. I thought meds reacted specifically to the patient? Is mr. johnson misinformed or is he incompetent? mayb i dont have all the information.

Sniff Sniff Sniff.....i smell money! I took a peak at the "I Stand With Magic" web site. therez no statement of conflict i could find on the web site, but itz got the 'Dr. Abbott' seal of endorsement. (There really was a Dr. Abbott and he started making meds in his kitchen). i know this is not isolated to m.j. that dr jarvick ticks me off to! It is shamless for a so called star to hock medication. meds either work or they dont. they are perscribed by a physician; they dont need 'an endorsement'.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 11:41:46 pm by FiercenBed »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 09:55:42 pm »
Hi FnB,

I merged the thread you started in Treatment about Magic's interview into the thread already going here in Living. ;)

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline FiercenBed

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 11:18:21 pm »
hi ann:
nothing personal being a moderator.....but i have issues with you moving my thread from "treatment & side effects" to "living w/ hiv". my question was specific about whether 'side effects' were affected with viral load. it would appear to be a justifiable question. this has nothing to do w/ 'living w/ hiv'

moving my thread waters it down into the controversy over magic johnson interview which seems to be controversial. the interview just caused me to ask the question why did i have such horrible 'side effects' during 'treatment'.  i believe i posted this question in the right category.

i hope you would reconsider moving it back into its original post so i could get a specific answer to my question.

so should i ask my question without any mention to magic johnson to get a specific answer? thank you for your reconsideration. a pm reply would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 11:20:55 pm by FiercenBed »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 09:16:50 am »
Hi FnB,

I said this in my PM to you and wanted to say it here too:

I did hesitate when I merged your thread, but I knew yours would most likely end up as another "what Magic said" thread so thought it best to move it. (things can get confusing when there are two very similar threads, especially when they span forums)

Could you re-phrase your question and repost? You'll probably get more specific responses anyway. People see the name Magic and they focus on him.

I'd like to add (for anyone who's wondering) that we do try to do this when multiple threads are posted on the same topic, but if there's been responses before the newer thread is noticed, it makes it more difficult to merge them. I caught this one before there were responses.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.