Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:14:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37649
  • Latest: MSB92
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773264
  • Total Topics: 66345
  • Online Today: 361
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 307
Total: 309

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: What a MySpace Friend we Have in Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
What a MySpace Friend we Have in Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:13:07 pm »
Meet Davis C.C II . . .

Davis would like everyone to know that he's . . .completely heterosexual and is not looking for an intimate encounter with anyone. Friends only please.

So keep your filthy sodomite hands to yourselves you revolting fucking perverts.

Praise!

MtD

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: What a MySpace Friend we Have in Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:18:46 pm »
You got to be fucking kidding me. Is that profile even for real? The music on there makes me feel like I'm stuck in an episode of the Twilight Zone.....*taps heels and says*...There's no place like home. There's no place like home..There's no place like home....Now where is my damn blunts..... ;D
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 09:33:05 pm »
Anyone that has to say they are heterosexual more than once usually aren't.  :D

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 10:17:55 pm »
Oh Davis is a special boy indeed! Consider this from his blurb:

Sorry, Ladies, I am not looking for a romantic encounter. Friends from both genders are always welcome. I enjoy working out in the gym, wrestling, and broadway shows. I own a Interior Design firm with my best friend, Gary, who I met in college.

Yup he's a saved, interior design firm owning, gym going, Broadway loving wrestler who's 100% hetero.

But does it stop there? Oh no it does not! Meet some of our boy's friends:

Pop German, the muscled hunk from Chile.

David, the buff jew whose fave TV show is "Sex and the City".

Nic Kat, the raunchy seductive singer with the pouty looks who hails from Australia.

Or sample some of the comments he receives from his "buds":

Dear brother Davis,

The privelege is mine. Thank you for your quick and direct contact with me. It warms my heart and body to know that you stand with me as we wrestle locked together in hard combat. It is a neverending struggle against the demons which seek to destroy the fabric of our great nation: marriage between a healthy, strong man and a woman. Unfortunately I have been losing that epic battle against Baalzebulb and her minions. Thusly, I have not found fortune in the holiest of sacraments. And so I am inspired by a man like you with your integrety and total devotion to the struggle. You have touched me deep inside.

God bless.

Oh yeah. I've no doubt they've all been touched deep inside.

:D

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 10:21:48 pm »
 :D :D..you beat me to the draw Matty with that Quote...he is definitely in denial... :D

Hugs
Jan :-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Jody

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 10:31:57 pm »
When I saw his picture my gaydar went up like My Favoirte Martian already!!!

And some of those pictures were so homoerotic indeed !!!

And "Creationism activism" - Yikes - to think that some of these folks actually have a say in educating young people...Scary I say.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Basquo

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 11:31:42 pm »
I'm no MySpace expert, but how is it that none of his pictures have comments?

Here's a comment:  several of the classical pictures he's added have balls bigger than his forehead, that's my comment on all of them.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 12:15:53 am »
Naturally Matty the Damned hasn't ruled out Davis' is an hoax. ;)

MtD

Dan J.

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 01:07:52 am »
He should hook up with that skirt wearing Babtist preacher in East Tn. ::)

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 04:02:38 am »
Davis would like everyone to know that he's . . .completely heterosexual and is not looking for an intimate encounter with anyone. Friends only please.

Oh. So I shouldn't bother letting JK know? Well, he is local... ::)

Heterosexual my ass! Did you see who he had under 'Who I'd like to meet'? Aside from JC and himself of course...for some reason I can't get the image of a mud-wrestling Jesus Christ out of my head! :D

Miss Melia
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 05:09:24 am »
I'm mighty partial to his friends June Gordon and  (Hot) Vonda myself.

And liking Vestal Goodman is akin to waving a rainbow flag for the country fags...know what i mean?  ;)

(there's probably a VG drag queen performing right now at some pissant country bar, even as we speak)

Offline newbernswiss

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 09:14:29 am »
Does he mean [BROWNBACK OR BAREBACK, lol][/b] AND how many COCKs did you see that he wants to meet.
Great one MD

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 05:15:25 pm »
I hope he's not one of those Ex-Gays. That myspace page made me squeamish. Did you happen to check out his pics? All those anatomically correct male sculptures, and that friend Gary of his... yeah, they are so screwing each other's brains out on a nightly basis.
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 09:11:11 pm »
Guys. Total hoax. =P

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 09:25:18 pm »
Naturally Matty the Damned hasn't ruled out Davis' is an hoax.

MtD

Note well that Matty the Damned took out hoax insurance yesterday. :P

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.