Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:19:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 236
Total: 237

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: afraid here Please help me please  (Read 12799 times)

Offline cruisereeves

afraid here Please help me please
« on: October 23, 2008, 07:09:26 pm »
I went for a massage parlour last week for a full body massage.
I dont know the sexual status of her before.
She asked me to remove my clothes and to laid down on the bed
facing my body down.
She applied cream to massaged me for 15 minutes.
Then she asked me to turn upside and she removed her clothes.
Then she touched my penis and did a handjob to my penis.
She made me eject my semen.
Unfortunately i had an open wound near lower abdomen,just above the penis.
She touched my wound while massaging me.
Then after masturbation,she wiped my semen and cleaned my penis and
the wound with an unknown hot wet towel.
Meanwhile i touched her vagina(not so deep , but a little bit inside).
Accidently i kept my fingers(that touched her vagina) into my nose
which had a nasal bleeding at that time.

NOW I FOUND A RASH IN MY PENIS SURROUNDING THE HEAD(INNER LAYER OF MY
PENIS).

I have 3 quesitons.

1) If she had HIV infected fluid in her hand,is that possible that am
    infected by HIV,because she touched my penis head and also the
    open wound.
2) If my fingers had some body fluid secretion from her vagina,will that
    infect me through my nasal bleeding?
3) Are the rash in my penis head is the symptoms of HIV?
Please help me.....

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 12:23:39 am by cruisereeves »

Offline RapidRod

Re: Am afraid of infection
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:13:16 pm »
You were never at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 07:26:47 pm »
You're worrying needlessly. HIV is a fragile virus and sexually is transmiitted only in very specific ways, specifically unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse.

All of that other stuff you've tossed into the mix is absolutely no-risk for HIV transmission. Read our lesson on Transmission instead of putting energy into worrying about things that have no basis in HIV science.

Andy Velez

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 07:35:59 pm »
Thanks you both for the quick response.
The reason why am afraid is that i had a open cut in my body.
If she had some vaginal secretion of her in her hand,
then touching my open wound and then my head of my penis,
will lead to infection?
Also am worried that i had a hangnail in my fingers which touched her vagina
and after some time my bleeding nose.

BUT I DO NOT HAD A VAGINAL OR ANAL INTERCOURSE.

Can u explain me in detail as am not able to sleep for the past 1 week.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 07:40:10 pm »
HIV is a fragile virus. It doesn't survive in a viable way on the hand or other outer body parts. As for her vaginal secretions, even IF the woman you were with is HIV+, it is the fluids far up in her cervical area which could contain HIV, not those at or near the vaginal opening.

What you are calling "an open wound" would need to have been a deep, immediately fresh bleeding wound with lots of her HIV+ positive blood or other fluids pouring into it to even be a theoretical risk. I daresay that description doesn't fit what happened.

This is just your mind going wild for no good reason. Really.

No cause for worry about HIV this time.
Andy Velez

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 07:46:06 pm »
You are really great Andy,
Wat i was thinking that she had a open wound too.
But i cannot see any blood from her hands or the bed.
Also i do not do sexual-intercourse with her.
Also while i take my fingers out,i cannot see any fluids in my
fingers,and i remember that i kept it into my bleeding nose
only after 5 minutes.
Also she touched my body first and gave me a massage,
then only she touched my penis and open wound.

Is that enough for me to decide?
Your reply is great for me now,because of continous afraid.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 08:23:57 pm »
You need to read Andy's responce again...trust him he knows what he is talking bout, this is not an HIV situation, it's tme for you to accept that and move on.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline cruisereeves

Hi Andy and others
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 11:08:17 pm »
I found a red rash in ithe inner pinkish area of of my penis.
May i know the reason for that?
U have told me before that there is no risk in HIV,since i do not
do any intercourse in the massage parlour.

After 1 week i saw this rash in my penis.
Can u explain me please,am really scared here..

Offline RapidRod

Re: Hi Andy and others
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 12:45:29 am »
Your questions will NOT be answered until you return to your orginal thread. Read the posting guidelines that are located in the "Welcome" thread.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: afraid here Please help me please
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 06:20:16 am »
cruise,

I've merged one of your new threads into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. I also deleted a thread you started where you said the same exact thing as the first post in this  thread. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

1) If she had HIV infected fluid in her hand,is that possible that am infected by HIV, because she touched my penis head and also the open wound.

NO. As you have been told, hiv cannot be transmitted once it's outside the body.

2) If my fingers had some body fluid secretion from her vagina,will that infect me through my nasal bleeding?

NO. Even if you'd stuck your bleeding nose up inside her vagina, you would not have been at risk. Going down on a woman is not a risk for hiv infection and neither is sticking your fingers in your nose with vaginal fluids. Having UNPROTECTED anal or vaginal INTERCOURSE with a woman IS a risk for hiv infection. You didn't have intercourse.

3) Are the rash in my penis head is the symptoms of HIV?

NO. If you're worried about your penis, see a doctor. It's nothing to do with hiv. Maybe you've been masturbating too much?

Nothing you did or had done to you during your massage was a risk for hiv infection.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple. Read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them with confidence.

And make sure you read the posting guidelines found in our Welcome Thread like you've been asked. Please do NOT keep starting new threads! Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 12:28:35 pm »
Thanks Ann for your reply..
Am sorry for posting new threads.
May i know about you Ann,are you a nurse or Doctor or
expert in health?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 12:35:07 pm »
cruise,

I'm a person who has been hiv positive for over eleven years. I have read first-tier, peer-review hiv transmission studies extensively. I've also done extensive reading into the science of hiv in general. I've practiced what I preach in a relationship with an hiv negative man for eight years. I've been part of this website since 2001. Good enough for you?

You might also want to read the About Us page.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 01:16:31 pm »
thanks Ann for your reply..

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 01:49:46 am »
Hi,
I had a HJ(Hand Job) with a SW last week.I had a small open wound(not bleeding) in my penis and also
that girl had a small open cut in her hand.
She also touched her vagina and i can see some fluids in her hand too..
She did a HJ for me with that hand.

After 10 days  got some scars in my tongue(reddish patch) and i got some diahrreah for 1 day.
Is that the symptom for HIV?
Am really afraid here.
Can i take a test after 4 weeks?
Please help me..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 01:52:05 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 01:53:45 am »
But am getting some symptoms like a rash in my tongue.
Is that symptom was related to HIV?

Please help me this question then i wont disturb any one here..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 01:57:50 am »
See a doctor if you have a concern it has nothing to do with HIV.

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 02:00:29 am »
Thank you Rapid Rod.

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 04:58:31 pm »
Dear all,
i have a reddish rash in my tongue after an encounter in the massage parlour 10
days before.Also i have sore throat with some white sores inside my mouth.
am afraid in here that these are symptoms of HIV.

Please help me.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 05:00:06 pm »
You have a concern see your doctor. It has nothing to do with HIV.

Offline cruisereeves

Vaginal sex -> Please help me please -> New encounter -> really afraid
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 04:36:52 am »
I had an encounter in Kualalumpur with a sex worker.

First she applied some gel in her vagina,then after she placed condom into my penis.
She inserted her vagina into my penis(for 5 seconds).
I remember i inserted into her vagina, but with only 1 time for 5 seconds.
I suddenly realized i am wrong,so i pushed her off from my body.
I cannot see any visible fluids in her.

Then she washed her mouth with some hot water and after she put a new condom,  with which
she gave me a oral sex till i ejaculate.

My worry is that

- Since she inserted for only 5 seconds, do the gel in her vagina can tear my condom?

- Is there any risk to contact the sexual fluids of her body to my penis?

- HIV can transmit ONLY in the fluids of body OR else direct contact of penis and vagina can contract HIV?

- Today after 6 days of encounter, i can see a PAINFUL rash near my eyes.Is this a synptom of HIV?

- How far is the HIV is present in the Industrialized areas like Kualalumpur?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 04:45:01 am »
At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 04:58:31 am »
Thanks Rapid Rod for the quick reply.

What you mean is that:-

HIV cannot transmit within this short period of 5-10 seconds?
Also i cannot see any of her fluids or blood on my body.
I am concerned about the symptoms day by day appearing.

Please explain me.
Also in other links, i read that UNPROTECTED vaginal sex with
INFECTED FEMALE and UN-iINFECTED male is a bit less, since chances are more for FEMALES can
contract from INFECTED males.

Is that true?

Please let me know your comments.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 05:27:12 am »
afraidguy as you were told in another forum.. You had protected sex and was never at risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 08:17:29 am »
You need to discuss any symptoms you may have with your doctor.  You didn't do anything risky so they have nothing to do with HIV.

If you continue to return here about this same non-risk incident you are going to get a 28day TIME OUT from the site. Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 04:41:28 am »
Hi,

Can you pelase explain me:-

1. How much amount of vaginal fluid or blood is required for the HIV to transmit from
    infected to non-infected person.
2. How much duration of valginal sex intercourse is required for the HIV to be transmitted
    from infected to non-infected person?
3. Is it possible that the virus is transmitted after we have 10 seconds of vaginal sex (me lieing down -   
    insertive) and then the head of penis exposed to air after 10 seconds?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 05:23:37 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 05:26:03 am »
Am sorry rapid rod,

I was asking for the explanation.

Sorry once again.

Offline cruisereeves

Hi Ann
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 02:41:55 am »
Hi Ann,

Can you please explain the below?

- Is this 10 seconds duration is enough for HIV transmission.
- Is that true that insertive partners are a bit less risky?
- How much amount of fluids are required to transmit?
- Which is risky Vaginal or Anal?.

Offline cruisereeves

To Andy,Ann and matty
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 02:53:34 am »
Ann in her previous posts told that

"Going down on a woman is not a risk. NO RISK. "

Is that mean man is lieng down and having inserting his penis to a girl who is on top of his body?

Why i am asking is that , i was also in the same situation before.

Kindly reply me this too.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: To Andy,Ann and matty
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 03:14:48 am »
Ann in her previous posts told that

"Going down on a woman is not a risk. NO RISK. "

Is that mean man is lieng down and having inserting his penis to a girl who is on top of his body?

Why i am asking is that , i was also in the same situation before.

Kindly reply me this too.

No Cruiser, "going down on a woman" means performing oral sex on a woman.

MtD

Offline cruisereeves

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 06:17:57 am »
Thanks a lot Matty for the information.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 07:08:09 am »
Cruise,

You didn't have a risk for hiv infection. Make sure you use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you won't have a risk in future either.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.